New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Shadows of the Past 2 (IC)

Seeing the mummies attacks coming in, and knowing that he wouldn't survive another hit, Tarith vanishes.
    Spoiler
    Show

teleport 10 feet, hide
    (1d20+22)[27]hide
    (1d20+22)[40]move silently
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You manage to avoid both monster's fists as they strike the ground and wither it. Immediately you blend in among the bushes. You spot Myriam leaning against a tree, well concealed from the creatures. Her weapons are sheathed and she's breaking a tablet that glows faintly and appears to heal some of her wounds. She hasn't seen you yet as the three undead growl outside, sniffing you out.

3. - Top - End - #1203

GreenSorcererElf

Spoiler
    Show

I would heal, but it is rather inadequate in the face of the damage suffered so far. Also, the anklets let me strike a few more times without threat, so, might as well use them.

Tarith darts in, and attacks the mummies, taking them by surprise once more.
    Spoiler
    Show

gravestrike, and full attack. If you want a move action, then this takes 2 rounds. Also, this is against flat footed, as they are surprised once more.
    attack2(1d20+15)[19] damage(1d4)[1] magebane(2d6+2)[10] sneak attack(5d6+12)[27] miss(1d100)[19]
    attack3(1d20+15)[23] damage(1d4)[2] magebane(2d6+2)[8] sneak attack(5d6+12)[28] miss(1d100)[28]
    attack4(1d20+10)[18] damage(1d4)[1] magebane(2d6+2)[12] sneak attack(5d6+12)[27] miss(1d100)[32]
    attack5(1d20+10)[19] damage(1d4)[3] magebane(2d6+2)[4] sneak attack(5d6+12)[32] miss(1d100)[9]
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

As Arrallae places her hands on yours and even though you feel the warmth of them he slightly pull away. I am sorry but I have someone waiting for me back in Justcrown and I still do not know if she has survived the attack sent by the lich towards the city. I mean no offense for pulling away, it is just like if another woman were to try and touch Balion is the best way I can describe it. Dantie says hoping she would understand. And your welcome Arrallae, lets just hope that what we learn is relevant for you. Come now let us rest now. Dantie says looking at all the animals around them, not really able to rest peacefully with them all staring at him. She sure is something he thinks to himself as he drifts off into sleep.

It is not long before Dantie awakens and looks around. All seems like it was when he went to sleep, Arrallae on the side of him, Xander sleeping with a book in his hand, Tarith..., that is when he noticed Tarith was no where in sight and quickly wakes the others. Tarith is missing. May be a false alarm but I am going to scout ahead and look for him if you can not get a mental link through to him Xander. Dantie says when both are awake, casting a spell to make his body glow like metal in the sunlight, and wings sprout from his back and his arms grow in size even more so to the point that they rival bishop when he is drunk.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spell used lesser holy transformation and persisted it
    Last edited by dantiesilva; 2012-11-08 at 10:48 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You spring in and attack the mummy closest to you. Three of your attacks miss, but the last one plunges in deep. The mummy sends out a deafening roar and slumps to the ground. The other two turn their gaze on you and move in growling in anger.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mummy 3: (1d20+9)[20] miss (1d100)[88] damage (2d6+17)[23]

Mummy 4: (1d20+9)[14] miss (1d100)[79] damage (2d6+17)[24]

@Dantie: You cast your spells and not soon enough, the animals are awakened and stirred in fright at the unnatural roar heard a few feet away. Arrallae gets up and laces her bow on her back and unsheathes her sword, which gives off a golden radiance.

"I sense Kazym's foul play at work!"

You dash through the forest in the direction of the roar. Sure enough, you find three dead mummies scattered around a fallen giant. Two are engaging a lone warrior. Upon close scrutiny, you notice it's Tarith.

6. - Top - End - #1206

GreenSorcererElf

"Step right up, plenty for everyone."
    Deftly evading the Mummies attacks, Tarith resumes his attacks.

Spoiler
    Show

gravestrike is on
    attack2(1d20+15)[35] damage(1d4)[4] magebane(2d6+2)[9] sneak attack(5d6+12)[22] miss(1d100)[17]
    attack3(1d20+15)[30] damage(1d4)[2] magebane(2d6+2)[5] sneak attack(5d6+12)[25] miss(1d100)[99]
    attack4(1d20+10)[24] damage(1d4)[4] magebane(2d6+2)[12] sneak attack(5d6+12)[27] miss(1d100)[96]
    attack5(1d20+10)[14] damage(1d4)[4] magebane(2d6+2)[7] sneak attack(5d6+12)[28] miss(1d100)[52]
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: Taunting and puncturing the mummies has gotten them in a renzy. They want you down, hard and fast.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mummy3: (1d20+9)[19] miss (1d100)[28](28) damage (2d6+17)[22]

Mummy4: (1d20+9)[15] miss (1d100)[13](13) damage (2d6+17)[20]

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Titan in the Playground

Dantie lifts up Arrallae into his arms and then tells Xander to grab on as well, once both are done he takes of flying. When he reaches the clearing he takes in the situation and says Arrallae please go heal Tarith, he looks hurt. I will deal with the dead. And with that he takes out his weapon that begins to shine like Arrallae and charges the first mummy in front of tarith trying to provide a protective barrier for his friend.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok So Dantie gets +3 on attacks and damage against salt mummies, and because of Sun devotion he gets an extra +10 damage against them for a total of +13. So here goes my attack. (1d20+24)[42] to hit (1d8+19)[25] wielding morningstar in two hands for 2x str modifier + (2d6)[10] against evil +the 13 damage from above. Dantie has 27 AC because he is not wielding his shield, Tarith +4 to Ac due to being within 10ft of Dantie, and +2 to will for same reason.

9. - Top - End - #1209

GreenSorcererElf

"Missed me again. Here, let me show you how it is done."
    Dauntless, Tarith keeps on attacking the mummies.

Spoiler
    Show

gravestrike, +2 attack if flanking
    attack2(1d20+15)[34] damage(1d4)[2] magebane(2d6+2)[5] sneak attack(5d6+12)[34] miss(1d100)[35]
    attack3(1d20+15)[17] damage(1d4)[2] magebane(2d6+2)[5] sneak attack(5d6+12)[27] miss(1d100)[87]
    attack4(1d20+10)[14] damage(1d4)[2] magebane(2d6+2)[7] sneak attack(5d6+12)[31] miss(1d100)[80]
    attack5(1d20+10)[11] damage(1d4)[4] magebane(2d6+2)[12] sneak attack(5d6+12)[29] miss(1d100)[30]
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-11-08 at 11:13 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: You lift Arrallae in one arm and Xander in the other and fly through the forest. Upon issuing instructions, Arrallae drops beside Tarith and looks at the mummies with a most stern look. The mummies take a few steps back and you take the chance to bash one in the head, causing its dried eyes to pop out of their sockets and drop to the ground.

@Tarith: Arrallae looks at your wounds, then directs her eyes at the remaining mummy.

"How dare you!"

She begins to glow with intense radiance and the entire area, extending to a little over a mile is bathed in pure white light. The mummy recoils in pain and is blasted away. All of you are healed immediately of all your injuries.

When the light subsides. Arrallae turns her gaze towards the bushes.

"Someone is there... I felt a living creature healed close by."

The bushes stir and out walks Myriam, weapons sheathed. She bows.

"Good evening, Arrallae."

The goddess looks at her.

"I know that voice...Myriam? Why do you hide your face?"

11. - Top - End - #1211

GreenSorcererElf

"Hello everyone. I see that everyone knows everyone, so talk away"

Tarith searches the bodies, and the immediate area. Note that arcane sight is active, search dc 40
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

As the battle ends and Dantie feels her release her energy he is once again taken back by the extremity of it. She had to be the morning star of legend, no other he knew of had such grand powers. Though she could be from another plane he thinks as he remembers the elemental planes and then the energy ones.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+5)[22] history (1d20+15)[35] religion (1d20+9)[16] the planes

When the dryad from before steps out of hiding he is not surprised to see her in the woods, but is a bit worried about what Arrallae had just asked the dryad.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You search the area with arcane sight, but the ones that permeate auras of magic are those with you, as is the giant. You search the fallen behemoth and find a gem in it. The gem, as indicated earlier, swirls with conjuration magic. This one is opalescent green. Something seems to be trapped inside. Something bubbly.

@Dantie: You have seen Arrallae display acts of power throughout the day, but a healing at such level has not been observed before by you, at least. There have been tales of powerful clerics of good exercising power like that, but those are usually portrayed in the holy scriptures as saints, or heroes of myth. Then of course, there are creatures amongst the planes that can harness power like this- usually gods or mighty planar lords. Yet she has denied divinity, so that would rule that assumption out.

@The Party: Arrallae approached Myriam and places her hands on her shoulders.

"Look at me, child."

Myriam looks at her through her wooden mask. Both stand there for a few seconds, not saying a word. Then Arrallae releases her grip on her.

"I understand now, Myriam. Know that you are free. always have been. You can do as you please, even if that is what you are required. Do send her my regards and tell her I hold no grudge against her."

Myriam falls on her knees after Arralae walks away and places a stone on her forehead, then promptly vanishes.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You notice, after Myriam has left, that there is a piece of parchment where she knelt. Concealed rather well except for someone with keen eyesight. The rest of the group return to camp. You walk non-challantly towards the area where she stood and stretch your arms skyward, as if stretching, turning around just to see Arrallae's glow move amongst the trees, away from you. A quick kneel and a swish of your hand and the parchment is in your hands. It is old. And it seems to have been read often. It is a letter, and it is a few months old. This is what is reads.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mistress M,

You read the words of a desperate father. Desperate enough to consider hiring your services. Please, do not take this as offense. It just so happens that I have never resorted to bounty hunters. But there is a bounty here to be had, so, I believe you would be able to assist me. Your employer emphasized this many times, with much vehemence. I have lost my two rising suns- Charlotte and Loretta. They embarked on a military campaign towards the Giantshield Mountains. Finding them should be no difficult task- they took an army with them and headed for Hammerbruk. They should have returned a long time ago, but my daughters have not been with me for five years already. My brother,a follower of the Order of the Excorcists of Heironeous left a few years ago. He too, has not returned. My request is simple- please find my daughters and bring them back alive. You will be handsomely rewarded. I would not play with their lives, so expect a most satisfactory reward if you bring them back to my fiefdom in Furyondy. I hope to hear news of your progress very soon.

Faithful upon your success,

Lord Vasili Brunhausser
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2012-11-09 at 07:51 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Titan in the Playground

As Dantie thinks on what he has witnessed he crosses of the fact of divinity. Not only had she denied it, but he could sense it was not so. A saint, maybe, would explain the glow in his eyes, as would a planar lord. But as far as he knew none of them were female. This mystery was getting odder and odder the more information he gained. And he felt for some reason that this was only the tip of the iceberg.

As Dantie hears Arrallae he looks up from his thoughts to see Myriam kneeling on the ground. A second later she is gone, and not a trace can be found of her. Again with that magic rock. Wounder how many of those she has. Dantie says out loud as he then turns to Tarith not to happy at the turn of events. What in all the gods names were you thinking Tarith. Were you trying to get killed. We have meet that woman all but once, and we only got to meet her from a drunk. And if Arrallae was talking about who I think she was talking about she is a friend of that dam woman that worked with Verian. Are you trying to get us all killed? What if you were taken by that woman to that place known as the ward? Or we were swarmed while asleep by the undead. You really need to think about your actions before you end up getting us all killed. Dantie said finishing his rant. Sure he may have gone a bit far but sometimes he thought the little rogue did not think sometimes. It was as if he tried to get the group into trouble.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: Arrallae walks silently as you mention these things, her expression that of sadness and disappointment.

"Some people will never change, it would seem..."

@The Party: Morning comes along and Arrallae bows to the tree that gave you all shelter, this one seems to bow back as the group resumes its trek. The blast caused by Arrallae during the night not only healed you and destroyed the mummy, but it had an effect on the land- areas where you had previously passed by that lay withered and covered in sand, now has a verdant, vibrant look. Streams have resurfaced where only dried ditches once stood. The animals finally begin to fill the woods with their sounds.

After a few hours of trekking, you come to the Western Coven. The thorn laden fortress opens its doors to you and Uwellyn, Casyllyn and the other dryads, along with Gigglemug, greet you inside. Azakiel is not present.

"Welcome back, Dawn Bringer. We have missed you.", Uwellyn kneels before her. The others mimic the elder dryad.

Arrallae bows and extends her hand to Uwellyn, helping her up. "You know you need not do that, Uwellyn. I have been brought to speed as to the fate of your Coven. I have cleansed these woods so far and will bring this Grove and yours to their former glory."

Arrallae walks up to the drying pool in the center and takes off her sandals. She walks towards the water and begins walking on top of it. As she approaches the center, she stops and begins performing a dance, waving her hands around and scattering rose petals in the wind with her fluid moves. The water level in the pool begins to rise as the ground blooms with flowers and grass. The dry trees stretch and stand proud as they regain color. The dryads resume their woodland color and join in the dance along the pool's shore. In a matter of minutes, the entire grove has reached new heights of color and life. Arrallae walks back to shore and puts on her sandals.

"Uwellyn, I believe your Coven awaits."

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Titan in the Playground

Dantie watches on in amazement at the powers that are being worked infront of him, and though against his better judgement he tries to join the dance as well, hoping that it may just help the fey. Couldn't hurt after all.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alan next time can you let me know when it is night time, I thought it was still mid morning when they rested, otherwise I would have activated airwalk and walked back to justcrown to return in the morning with angelis. I now only have 3 days left to bring him back to life.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Her powers never cease to amaze. I wonder if the water gains any properties from her dance.

Xander casts detect magic and studies the ritual.(3 rounds)
    Spoiler
    Show

Knowledge (Nature) (1d20+15)[27]
    Knowledge (Religion) (1d20+12)[26]
    Knowledge (Arcana) (1d20+21)[37]
    Spellcraft (1d20+21)[33]

After the dance Xander approaches the pool.
    Arrallae, would you mind if I took a sample of the water in the pool? I am curious what, if any properties it may contain.

If he is allowed to, Xander takes out a vial he filled from the font of life, and takes a sample of the pool. He also compares a vial from the font and the new one against each other, and studies them using detect magic.(3 rounds)
    Characters currently playing

Spoiler
    Show

Shadows of the Past Xander Corillian Xander Sorcerer spells
    Shadows of Death Draken Korvick

19. - Top - End - #1219

GreenSorcererElf

Rewards are always fun. Now, to convince the rest to go to the mountains after the return to justcrown...

Fancy Dance. Wonder why she bothers with all this. Does she genuinely care, or is it because this is how she thinks she should act.

Tarith simply wanders along, following the group.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: You partake in the fey dance and for a moment there, you rapport with the sylvan creatures and the luminescent being dancing on the pool. You feel a tremendous sense of calm issuing forth. Arrallae keeps her eyes closed during the entire performance. Her moves are similar to Nerine's. Although were Nerine used her magic to enthrall and her moves were a lot more evocative, Arrallae's dance is one you have seen practiced by the priestesses in fertility faiths.

@Xander: Once the dance is over. Arrallae gestures towards the pool.

"I doubt the Coven will mind. Go ahead, Xander."

You take a sample from the pool and take out the vial from the font. The dryads giggle as they watch you go all serious comparing the density of both liquids and taking out your field notes right on the grass. This is what you gather.

- The properties from the pool have a nourishing factor. Strong conjuration magic, focused, as would be predicted, on healing. This water can heal the body almost entirely from physical maladies. However, unlike the water in the Font of Life, it's powers to prevent toxins and necromantic effects are non-existent.

@Tarith: Arrallae walks up to you as she puts her sandals on.

"You are very good at dealing with the undead. I'm amazed you were able to take out as many when we arrived."

@The Party: Arrallae looks at Uwellyn.

"Your sisters... they were not able to return. They would not want to. Kazym's power over the, . The trauma they went through when they were fused to the Shepherd in that abominable form must've been too much. I do recall Balion mentioning you had the ability to bring their bodies back through natural rites? if so, I have a few locks of their hair. I hope it is enough."

Uwellyn bows and takes the hair and puts it in her pouch.

"You have no idea how you have been missed, Dawn Walker. Shall we go to my Coven now? Together we can make it as it once was. Casyllyn? Let's go."

21. - Top - End - #1221

GreenSorcererElf

"The real trick to fighting is not dying, and having the correct magic available. I did both, so fighting the undead is fairly simple. However, If I want to be as effective at fighting the undead as I am at fighting the living, I would need two Greater Crystals of Truedeath, which are rather expensive."
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Titan in the Playground

Once the dance is complete Danties walks over to the others and wipes the sweet of his brow. Now I remember why I do not dance. Dantie says laughing, You never really know what kind of dance you are doing until you are done with the dance. Then he turns to look at all the fey and says with a small smile, I mean no offense, you are all extremely, extremely beautiful...any man would have been lucky and happy to partake in the dance you allowed me to, but I am a faithful man and at the moment am talking to another. He says bowing to them all. Perhaps in another life though if Pelor allows it. Dantie says going to each one of them and thanking them each in kind.

Spoiler
    Show
    He will thank them all by trying to kiss them on the forehead or hand, what the fey make him kiss is completely different though. They are known for their trickery and I would not doubt them playing a trick.

As they are getting ready to leave Dantie bows and in what he believes is fey tradition says Merry meet, and Merry part. And Merry meet again. And with that he follows the others out of the grove to were the old coven once stood.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: Arrallae looks at you and smiles.

"I have never heard of these crystals. When I came here, Father Shepherd said I had these with me."

She shows you her sword, which, although a longsword, it is finely crafted with elven runes. The blade glows, much like her and looks extremely light to the touch. She also shows you her bow, made of ivory with a unicorn head at the end.

"I have always felt attached to these, for some reason. I do hope you can find these crystals you seek."

@The Party: You walk a few hours east and reach the Eastern Coven. Kazym was thorough here. The entire grove had been withered. The pool was nothing but a steaming hole in the ground. The trees are mere remnants of their former glory- scorched and leafless, like giant burnt out match sticks. Several dryads have been frozen in place. Their perfect shapes forever caught in a salt sculpture.

24. - Top - End - #1224

GreenSorcererElf

"I don't really want the crystals, as they cost quite a lot more than they are worth. Those are fine weapons. Have you ever tried identifying them?"

Upon reaching the Eastern Coven

"I am not exactly a druid, but this looks rather nasty."
    Tarith looks around the area for any miscellaneous lost items of interest(search 40)

Spoiler
    Show

A continuous item of gravestrike sets me back 16000, and it applies to all of my equipment, without costing me an item slot. Versus 16k for the crystals, since I would need 2 of them, and with the item of gravestrike, I could use other crystals as well.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Titan in the Playground

As they arrive at the grove Dantie looks around in horror at what has happened and begins praying to Palor to let these fey know peace. How could Balion allow him to do this. I never knew his madness had gone this far. Dantie says looking horrified.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You search around the blighted grove, walking ahead of the group. This is what you find among the remains.

- a leather bag filled with 20 golden acorns, just like the ones found in the Shepherd's hidden trove.

- scattered around the salt statues, you find half buried three scimitars. These seem to be of masterwork quality, one of them seems to have an enchantment of sorts.

- a stone, not unlike the one used by Myriam. This one was purposefully buried in a mound behind one of the trees.

@Dantie: You walk into the grove and watch the death scene. The dryads are frozen in place. But they looked like they were ready to fight. Sadly, their preparation was no match for Kazym's sinister powers.

@The Party: Arrallae walks towards the cracked pool and kneels at its edge, feeling the salted ground.

"He wanted to make sure nothing ever grew back. How I wish he would've shown his face to me. This will take a lot of my power to heal, Uwellyn. I must rapport with the earth here and tell it it's safe to come back again and flourish."

Arrallae stands firm and shuts her eyes. Her solar crown burns ever brighter as the rays bathe the entire grove. You watch her strain as she clenches her fists and tremendous power begins to flow from within her. The ground beneath you starts to shake as waves of white energy ripple from her. Her golden hair rises as if pulled by an updraft of wind and golden crackles of electricity surge through her body. Arrallae's body begins to shake in place, almost as if she were about to dematerialize. The skies above begin to rapport with the goddess as they converge around her, booming thunder clouds above the grove. Then, she opens her eyes and releases an other wordly scream, stretching her arms towards the sky. The clouds begin pouring heavy rain over the grove. As the rain washes on the salt statues, these wash away, only to reveal the dryads within, who drop to their knees in exhaustion. The pool begins to fill with water and the crusted ground responds to the rain by bringing forth grass and flowers, filling the place with a verdant green. The trees begin to take color and girth as they stretch towards the sky, absorbing all the water they can. As the rain falls heavy on all of you, Arrallae drops to the ground. Uwellyn rushes by her side.

"Are you ok?"

"That...that... took a lot from me, but they should be fine, Uwellyn. Just let me lay down for a spell or two."

27. - Top - End - #1227

GreenSorcererElf

Tarith quietly pockets the items, before watching the ritual. When it is done, and Arrallae falls, Tarith walks over to her, and pulls out a bedroll for her to lie on.

"Arrallae, given that you know that the lich is still out there, and is probably still interested in you, it might be wise to not exhaust your powers beyond a level that would allow you to defeat him."
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: Arrallae looks up to you from her prone position as the rain washes upon you both. Her eyes look tired and her glow has diminished somewhat. She smiles weakly at you.

"You are right about that monster, Tarith. However, this is my home as well. I have a feeling that Kazym will not attempt to fight me directly. I may have lost my memories, but I do know I carry within the power to banish the unliving. Kazym must know it as well, which would explain why he has not appeared. At this point, though, it is the living I am most concerned about."

Uwellyn and Casyllyn gather the remaining dryads brought back to life by Arrallae and each take a lock of hair from the dead dryads at the Shepherd's Grove. They tie the locks to three trees which have begun to grow leaves under the rain. Each dryad sits in front of a tree and begin chanting under the rain. An old chant, in a language you haven't heard before. The locks glow with a green aura and rapport with the trees they're tied to, which emanate a faint green glow as well. After a few minutes of chanting, the dryads leave their posts and Uwellyn approaches you.

"It is done. Our sisters will return. They have been called back from the Grand Courts of the Seelie and will be reborn inside their trees. The process may take several seasons, but they will return to us. Thank you."

The clouds disperse and the rain subsides as Arrallae looks at the grove reborn.

"It was worth it."

29. - Top - End - #1229

GreenSorcererElf

"It was your choice, and I can hardly argue with the results. Do you wish to continue traveling, or do you want to rest?"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: "I have healed as much of the forest as I could. From here on, the fey will make sure any places touched by that monster will be cleansed. My pilgrimage is almost over. There is one place I wish to visit, however, before returning to Swan's Rest."

Arrallae gets up, bows to Uwellyn and leaves the Eastern Grove.