New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shadows of the Past 2 (IC)

Dantie ponders Farther Wihlems words very carefully before answering. Yes I do remember some of the tales. And that is why I believe it may be her. Even the fey call her that as well as light bringer. Dantie says carefully. And with the eyes Pelor has gifted me with I have seen her both in normal senses and into her very soul. She sheds of a radiance so strong that it seems to make all around her grow and prosper. The children who live in this place are as strong, some of them even stronger then grown men. There was not even the smallest hint of evil in her from what I saw. As for her being the first race, I am not sure. I know what she appears to be with our normal eyes, that is the shape of an elf. But other than that I am not sure. Dantie says before looking back to Rosalind smiling. And over 300 years ago we were not so dominate here as we are now. When the gate was sealed Hextor's church was still in power from what I hear. And anything before her landing on this planet is unknown to her. Stress and divination seem to awaken something in her though. Though you can still see her, it is not even her voice. As if she is possessed. But I have seen no demon or devil. That is why no one has known about this place and I would like to keep it that way as much as possible farther. Right now the seal is down and though the villagers are not defenseless they are weary of outsiders and we can feel an attack coming soon. If not for hearing about the attack here myself I would not have come until the seal was made anew. To protect not her, but the world from her powers. It can not be used by those who wish to destroy the world farther. Do you understand why this must remain as quite as possible. These pilgrims must never happen again. Those that do come in later years though should be sheltered by the church to make sure that it is not spread again. The fey may get angered by to many people in their woods. And their are many dangers their as well to those who are not careful. Dantie says to Farther Wilhelm and Sister Rosalind. If you have the capabilities to send a message to one of my colleges I can ask her now if you would like. These people must be judged pure of heart though by me as well as the one who has watched over her since she landed, because once they enter Swans rest they can never leave it. This must be made clear. That they will not age like normal people do, and death is almost unheard of. They will be living forever in the same place until they ask her to release them to Pelors shining halls. Dantie says stressing the point across that once the gate is sealed again no one should be able to come and go as they please.

As Rosalind kisses him back and everything Dantie is filled with happiness. But as she steps back he can not help but laugh at her question, not in a mocking manner, but in one of joy. As Farther Wilhelm said it is looked highly upon Rosalind. And perhaps in time we may. That is of course if you still wish to. I do not want to rush into anything though, for I am not often in one place for long and want you to be able to deal with this until you are either strong enough to come with me, or I know that your soul can deal without mine for long periods of time. Pelors will must always come first. And though I do love you Rosalind, I must make sure you know what you would be getting yourself into. Dantie says while still holding her hands and looking into her eyes. I will be gone until the seal is once again back up yes, if you wish and Farther Wilhelm has no problem with it you can come and meet her as well. For this time. But I would not like you to stay once the seal has been restored. We will come back to Justcrown of course once the seal is back up, and hopefully modified so that this woman named Arreale can walk the forest once more. Dantie says looking now to Angelis. If you wish Angelis you can come as well and become one of her guardians, but I believe you have a friend who is eager to see you back home. She was in the fey woods when last I saw her. Dantie says looking to the proud panther.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Xander pulls out both some spare sheets of paper, and his note book, on the sheets of paper he makes a copy of his translation , to share with the group as they return, noting both page number and alphabet used. In his notebook he takes notes on the translations.

So, he spent his life researching her, and these others, I wonder how many there are,and if these could be anything to do with the rumors Dantie was speaking of the other day, I wonder if any of them have any memories...and what there purpose is on Oerth.
    I assume those that seek her would be a reference to the organization Kazym in involved with, this place has been sealed up for so long, I wonder how long these people have been at it.
    It is a shame he was unable to complete his research, but then again this book has been sealed up for some time now, perhaps he has other journals, perhaps research continued on the others.

I am not ready to classify her as a divine being, though.” So he does not consider her divine either, I wonder what grand scale displays of power Steiner had seen, based off the ones we had experienced I am sure they would have been something to see.

She was able to feed Anzaril for thirty minutes and emerged from the water with but a weak languor, which was quickly recuperated.” I know from personal experience how trying feeding the fey is, I felt myself nearing death, despite that not being her wish, and to think such an experience only leave her tired for a bit.

an instability that is, at some points, proportionate to the power she wields.” So my thoughts could be correct, Kazym may very well wish to use her as some type of weapon, If he can find some way to trigger her an episode while having her channel a large amount of power. If such a incident occurred while in a heavily civilized area the effects would be devastating.

a recess in her mind that nearly killed me” What I would not give to have a scroll of Probe Thoughts at my disposal, I would very much like the opportunity to uncover that witch her mind has lost. One would think the calm of sleep while performing such a ritual would aid in suppressing whatever it is that resides inside.

Still, there is the part about her divinations. Further research must be conducted.” A shame Tarith and Dantie are so opposed to the idea of having her attempt to divine anything, perhaps I can convince them it will be worth the risk, else Further research will be difficult, especially if I am unable to make the seal simpler to open and close, I may never have another chance to study her and learn just what she is.

The researcher in me has finished the signs in the Star Room.” He clearly put much work and thought into the Vault, I must make not to go see these signs, they may help piece together this mystery further.
    Arrallae has volunteered under the condition that she be chained while only one is allowed to be in the room with her” So she even holds a great deal of worry over the powers she does not yet fully understand, I wonder what further precautions have been taken since the first attempt.

Called himself The First” The First? Could be have been some type of herald for the “Others” that were mentioned earlier.

Something about his eyes. A void.” Interesting, I have never met a man with such eyes, I wonder what it could mean, whatever the meaning, surly it does not bode well.

He says she will be in better hands if she is handed to him” Could he be involved in Kazym’s organization…or possibly even the leader? Him calling himself “The First” could shows that he views himself as a higher station that most. “He offered me a large amount of money for” The fact that he has access to such large sums only strengthens my theory he is a part of this mystery organization.

I do know that he will attempt to retrieve her, but I do not know when or why” So this explains his decision to create the seal, he felt sealing her away to keep her save wiser than trying to study her further, I wonder if us opening the seal turns out to be a terrible idea.

I will leave the algorithms and formulas here, for those capable of understanding” Fascinating, I wonder how long he took to devise so such a intricate ritual.

She is a force of good, but in his hands, or those with the knowledge I have gleaned, she could be a most terrible weapon” I must agree with Steiner here, everything I have seen she holds no maliciousness in her, however the harm a power such as hers could produce is abused is staggering.

I never thought I would think this but Steiner may very well be correct, it seems that sealing this place again would be wiser than leaving it open, especially since if Kazym is only a small portion of this organization seeking to manipulate her.
    If I recall Tarith and Jacob said they were heading to the vault, and that the entrance was hidden behind the temple, I should make haste I will need every opportunity to study these signs Steiner wrote about, and doubt the vault will be unsealed for long.

After finishing his notes, Xander gathers up all this work, and heads to the temple looking for the vault entrance.
    Characters currently playing

Spoiler
    Show

Shadows of the Past Xander Corillian Xander Sorcerer spells
    Shadows of Death Draken Korvick

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: Jacob draws his bow and fires a single arrow at the bladed vermin.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+22)[40] damage (1d8+8)[10]

The arrow connects in one of the creature's eyes as this one shrieks and you watch a swarm of the baby spiders crowd the smithy towards Jacob. Two of the dog sized spiders from earlier scuttle their way along the ground towards you.

"I told you this was a bad idea!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative

1.Jacob: (1d20+9)[22]

2. Bladed Spider: (1d20+5)[11]

3. Medium Spider A (1d20+3)[14]

4. Medium Spider B (1d20+3)[17]

5. Spider Swarm (1d20+3)[19]

@Dantie: Angelis bows at your revelation.

"It may seem like days here, but for me it has been ages wandering the fields, unable to act. If there is one who awaits me at Pelor's Gates, and you no longer require my services, I shall take my leave."

Rosalind approaches you.

"dantie, I will await your return from the Fey Woods. As much as I would like to go meet this person, I believe Father Wilhelm and my brothers are still needed in Justcrown. When you return- and I know you will, please stop by the Temple. I would like to propose something then."

@Xander: You close the journal and allow all the information to sink in as you transfer the most important notes. It then hits you- Kazym never intended to use Arrallae. He couldn't. Not at this point, but he did use you, Tarith and Dantie to open the Seal by slaying the Guardian. Who knows what The First might send in, if he is aware of the broken Seal.

You hurry towards the vault and find the three statues looking at you. Each has a key piece in their hands. The water fro the fountain is gone, revealing stairs that lead down. You see a faint glow at the bottom and faint noises.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Titan in the Playground

Dantue nods towards Angelis and holding up his hand says you are released from our pact. And know that when it is you in need I shall honor my debut. And with that he sees Angelis disappear.

Dantie is a bit surprised at Rosalinds decision but nods his head in understanding. If that is what you wish. But know that I am not sure how long this will take. Then turning to the high priest Dantie says Can you bring me to the holy texts now so that I may bring them with me for study while I am away? Tarith should b back here tomorrow if you have two you believe are worthy enough.

After Dantie gets the books he asked for and says goodbye to Rosalind he goes to pay his respects to Mother matilda and then flys off back to Swans rest.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Spoiler
    Show

init(1d20+5)[15]
    Things I need... a way to fight swarms...
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

6. - Top - End - #1296

RedWizardGuy

Lovely entrance, Steiner clearly had exquisite tastes, a shame it was designed to not be seen often. How long has this place been sealed up again? I wonder what if anything has moved in, I should keep my guard up just in case.

Xander casts invisibility and heads down the stairs. Looking for Tarith and Jacob.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spot (1d20+0)[1]
    Listen (1d20+0)[12]

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

"If we take down the big one, maybe the others will scatter way. Let's try not to get hit by those blades"

Jacob launches a volley of arrows.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack1:(1d20+22)[23] damage (1d8+8)[16]

Attack2:(1d20+17)[34] damage (1d8+8)[13]

Attack3:(1d20+12)[22] damage (1d8+8)[12]

@Tarith: One of the dog sized spiders scuttles at you with her fangs open and dripping in a yellowish bile.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: Bite (1d20+4)[18] miss chance (1d100)[60](60) damage (1d6)[6](6) Fortitude DC 12 vs. poison or suffer (1d4)[1](1) Strength damage.

"Dammit!"

Jacob gets covered in baby spiders that crawl all over his armor, beard, ears, nose and mouth.

Spoiler
    Show
    Swarm Damage: (1d6)[5](5) Distraction DC 11 (1d20+18)[20]

Poison DC 11 (1d20+18)[22]

@Xander: You become invisible and descend 30ft. down the stairs. The area is covered in cobwebs, but most have been torn aside. You notice that the dusty steps have footprints on them. Two sets, to be precise. These are recet. You hear a voice off in the distance which sounds much like Jacob's.

8. - Top - End - #1298

GreenSorcererElf

Tarith deftly evades the attacking spider, but it alters course, using its webbing to almost hit him, but it seems to bounce off of an unseen shield moments before impact.

"You could try rolling in the fire, but I'm not sure if that would be any better"

Tarith pauses, and waits for a better moment to act.
    (Heroes 3 reference, delaying to init 11, after the spider)
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-11-13 at 06:01 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You watch Jacob enveloped by the spiders, spitting a few out of his mouth. You ready your daggers as you allow the other spider to rush you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charge: (1d20+6)[16] miss chance (1d100)[30](30) damage (1d6)[2](2) DC 12 or suffer (1d4)[2](2) Strength damage.

The spider on the ceiling begins to accumulate green foam in her fangs.

10. - Top - End - #1300

GreenSorcererElf

Tarith tries attacking the medium spiders, hoping to force the big one down to the ground to protect them. He drives his daggers into them, trying to separate their heads, or at least blind them.

Spoiler
    Show

As usual, once one target dies, switch to the next one.
    attack(6d6+13)[34] miss(1d100)[11](ignore)
    attack2(1d20+15)[26] damage(1d4)[2] magebane(2d6+2)[10] sneak attack(6d6+13)[36] miss(1d100)[48]
    attack3(1d20+15)[21] damage(1d4)[3] magebane(2d6+2)[10] sneak attack(6d6+13)[36] miss(1d100)[87]
    attack4(1d20+10)[20] damage(1d4)[4] magebane(2d6+2)[9] sneak attack(6d6+13)[36] miss(1d100)[17]
    attack5(1d20+10)[28] damage(1d4)[4] magebane(2d6+2)[9] sneak attack(6d6+13)[36] miss(1d100)[43]
    Amusingly enough, got the same SA damage on all 4...
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-11-13 at 06:13 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You evade both of the spider's attacks and plunge your daggers deep into their bloated bodies. The vermin emit a screech and splatter you with their bile as they turn on their backs and twitch their legs before moving no more.

The giant spider on the ceiling unhinges her wicked fangs and disgorges a cone of caustic bile on you and Jacob.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex DC 25 acid damage (5d6)[2][5][4][4][2](17) Fortitude DC 25 or suffer (1d6)[5](5) strength damage

Jacob looks up, barely managing to keep his eyes open due to the swarm on him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex (1d20+23)[42]

Jacob evades the attack and shrugs off the dead spiderlings.

"Not too smart, are you?"
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2012-11-13 at 06:30 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1302

GreenSorcererElf

Spoiler
    Show

add 2 to each one if this is a spell like ability or a spell
    reflex(1d20+17)[32]
    fort(1d20+13)[27]
    Evasion.
    If I manage to evade the damage from the acid, does the poison affect me?

Tarith manages to wrap himself in his cloak, the acid falling from it like rain
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-11-13 at 06:36 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith:
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a (Su) effect. You still saved from the damage, and thus, from the poison.

Jacob prepares his bow.

"Enough of you, vermin!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Attack1: (1d20+22)[41] damage (1d8+8)[15]

Attack2: (1d20+17)[19] damage (1d8+8)[9]

Attack3: (1d20+12)[17] damage (1d8+8)[11]

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Titan in the Playground

@Xander: You descend another 30ft. You now see the faint glow of torches below and you can hear some screeching sounds. Big ones too. Jacob's voice is a lot more clear as you descend the stairs.

15. - Top - End - #1305

GreenSorcererElf

Seeing the spider about to flee, ichor leaking from the arrows embedded in ti's flesh, Tarith throws his daggers at it, aiming for the eye clusters.

Spoiler
    Show

attack2(1d20+15)[21] damage(1d4)[1] magebane(2d6+2)[6] sneak attack(6d6+13)[28] miss(1d100)[22]
    attack3(1d20+15)[16] damage(1d4)[1] magebane(2d6+2)[10] sneak attack(6d6+13)[31] miss(1d100)[24]
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You toss your daggers and they strike the vermin, straight in the eyes. The beast screeches a deafening death rattle as greenish ichor pours on the ground beneath her, burning the stone and lifting toxic fumes. The spider stretches its legs as it falls dead, however, the blades fused to her arms have embedded themselves into the stone ceiling, leaving the monstruousity hanging dead at arms reach.

Akin to a toxic pińata.

17. - Top - End - #1307

GreenSorcererElf

"Nasty. So, I believe you owe me some platinum? Don'y worry, you can pay me later."

Tarith heads over to the burn marks on the floor, and and looks up, trying to determine if he can reach the corpse.

"Time to fly. Do you mind if I borrow the torch?"

Once Jacob agrees, Tarith casts fly, and flies up to the dead spider, and retrieves his missed dagger, and carefully pulls his other dagger out of the spider's eye, wiping it on some of the webbing before sheathing it. He then ignites the webbing with the torch, hoping to burn the webs that are holding the spider up.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You use the torch to burn the webbing and the beast falls on the ground splattering the area around- even Jacob.

Jacob wipes some spider goo from his brow.

"Subtle, Tarith. Did you get the blades?"

You examine the legs of the creature. The blades somehow did manage to blend in with organic tissue. Not a natural occurrence, for sure. With your Arcane sight still activated, you assess that all eight of the blades- longswords - have a mild transmutation on them.

@Xander: You finally descend the longs stairs down and fin the place lit by torches. The long tunnel ahead of you is covered in cobwebs. Writings on the wall, etched many years ago fill the entire hallway up until a barred wooden door. Many of the symbols are astrological in nature, some were written down in the journal. Halfway through the tunnel you hear Tarith and Jacob talking, as well as the sound of slashing and squishing.

19. - Top - End - #1309

GreenSorcererElf

"I have my daggers, but not the swords... yet. It looks like they are part of the spiders."

Tarith starts attempting to cut the swords from the spider's legs using his daggers.

I wonder what caused this. Could be important.
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-11-13 at 07:21 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

20. - Top - End - #1310

RedWizardGuy

Combat? So I was right, I wonder what they got themselves into. I should hurry.

While trying to make out the type of creature Tarith and Jacob are fighting, Xander casts Mage Armor and quickened Shield afterward he heads in the direction of the fighting.

Spoiler
    Show
    If Xander has additional rounds before he reaches the room he casts Nightshield(+3 saves) next round, afterward he will rush to the battle, once there if he will try to identify the creatures a second time after he sees them.

Listen (1d20+0)[5]
    Knowledge (Nature) (1d20+21)[31]

Knowledge (Nature) (1d20+21)[34] (once in the room)

I picked up the both the skill tricks swift concentration at lvl 11, and Collector of Stories(+5 bonus on Knowledge checks to identify monsters) at lvl 12 the +5 is added in to the rolls.
    Last edited by NathanB1486; 2012-11-13 at 08:13 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok so Dantie flies 60ft/ 6 seconds. Taking it slow and doing spot and listen checks the whole time to swans rest. Scouting if you will. He will take the most direct route to swans rest, but he will investigate anything that looks odd.
    (1d20+6)[10] Spot
    (1d20+6)[8] Listen

5 minutes later
    (1d20+6)[12] Spot
    (1d20+6)[15] listen

etc etc. Alan tell me how many rolls you want. 600ft a minute.6000 ft. every 10ft.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: "Let me give you a hand. Those daggers are good for piercing, but they don't seem that strong for cutting something apart".

Jacob straps his bow on his back and takes out one of his shortswords. He stretches out one of the spider's legs and brings his blade down with tremendous force. The blade attached squirts out of the body and lands spinning a few feet away from him before tapping the cold stone floor motionless.

"Seven more to go."

@Xander: You hurry downstairs and watch the end of a grisly combat scene: a web-filled smithy lies in front of you. A creature resembling a giant spider lies splattered on the ground with what appear to be two of its offspring belly up, legs curled in. An area of the smithy has been washed away from webbing by caustic acid, the smell permeayes the room, but is not hazardous at the moment, its potency long gone. On top of the arachnid, Tarith attempts to stab the dead creature's legs to pry off...blades. Yes, blades that appear to be a part of the creature's anatomy. Jacob has managed to chop one of the legs and a sword, covered in caustic blood lies a few feet away from him.

@Dantie: You fly through the night sky towards Swan's Rest, taking the most direct route. The trees tower above you as your angel wings spread wide and glide you through the undergrowth, keeping an ever watchful eye on your surroundings.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hide: (1d20+41)[43]

All looks clear throughout the night.

23. - Top - End - #1313

GreenSorcererElf

Spoiler
    Show

Technically, Daggers are good for cutting or piercing. Just a bit of an issue with the damage base.

"Well, that works too. You made these, right? What enchantments did you place on the swords? Could they have created this spider? 7 more to go."

Tarith collects the sword, again wiping it off on the webbing.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: "Unghh..." Jacob brings his sword down on another leg.

"It's your basic weapon, with a touch of Steiner's enchantment, should be able to make hitting enemies better. I left these down here after the Seal was cast and the Vault closed. I cannot understand how the spider got these attached to it. Help me get the rest out."

He hands you his other shortsword.

"This place may be abandoned, but it is in dire need of a cleaning. After this let's set up these webs on fire. They don't seem to extend to the door to Star Room, and with the whole place being made of stone, no worries with the fire getting out of control. Will fetch some buckets of water from the well to quench the fire afterwards."

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Holy crap a +41 bonus to hide well if it is from spells like illusion and such then I auto see through it, though not positive if I see it, it takes of the bonus to hide. Just let me know when I get there.

26. - Top - End - #1316

GreenSorcererElf

"Use a rope, light it on fire, keep clear of it. Lighting all the webbing on fire while we are in here is suicide. It will consume the air, and suck more in. Light it after we are done. Uncontrolled fires in confined spaces are bad. We do need to figure out what got in here to make the spiders like this. It may still be here."

Tarith takes the short sword, and starts hacking away at the spiders limbs.

Spoiler
    Show

Worst case scenario: Someone changed the spider, and if so, they would have been inside the seal.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: "Good point. I will go and fetch a few buckets of water from the well. Keep hacking those things. Let's hope the noise didn't wake her up."

Jacob ponders on your statement.

"The last time this vault was used, things went..bad. Steiner theorized that some of the excess energy that Arrallae burst forth may have remained here, lingering at a very small level. What we fought must've been that. I do wonder if there are more."

Hopefully, there isn't, Jacob.

The entrance to the tunnel glows brightly and Arrallae walks towards you. The webbing shines with a golden lining before receding.

"I heard a tune I haven't heard in a long time. I thought he was here again. Yet, I find you two...and Xander. Why is the vault opened?"

@Dantie: After hours of flying at top speed, you see the open seal that leads to Swan's Rest. You fly in and land at Steiner's home, but there is nobody in. You sense a tremendous presence coming from behind the temple- Arrallae's.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Titan in the Playground

After the long flight Dantie wanted nothing more then to rest but just as he went inside and found no one their he felt a tremendous presence coming from behind the temple and right away Danties face sunk in thinking that they had gone through with the seance without listening to him. Though tired beyound belief Dantie used the last of his energy flying towards the area. As he saw a portal where once there was water he dove in, wings slowly coming in as he began to level himself. But just as he turned the cornor he went slamming into Arrallae. Oww. Sorry about that. I felt your power all the way on the other side of town, is everything ok? Dantie says looking around at everything as he slowly stands up, helping Arrallae up once he is up. Sorry about that by the way. Dantie said as he dusted himself off.

29. - Top - End - #1319

RedWizardGuy

I had just arrived, It appears Tarith and Jacob are clearing the vault of a pest. As to the rest Tarith mentioned wanted to look around.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: Arrallae almost loses her balance and you tice through your god granted vision that Xander is in the room invisible, Jacob is there as well with Tarith. A giant spider creature lies dead at their feet. Rogue and Ranger busy chopping down its legs, which are actually swords.

"Worry not, Dantie. I heard a song in my dreams that brought me here. I didn't expect this place to be so...dark."

She walks down the tunnel, feeling the ancient inscriptions written decades before by Steiner. She pauses at the barred door to Star Room.

"This is the place... is it not, Jacob?"

Jacob stabds up from hacking and assumes a soldier's stance.

"Yes, Arrallae. That is where you..."

"It´s fine, old friend. It just brings so many memories seeing this door. Thank you for ridding the place of them. It may have been my fault all along. Enjoy your evening."