New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

The Dungeon Master is a repository of Game Masters willing to host games on request. Finding a good DM can be even harder than finding a DM, so please fill out one of the templates below before posting. It is for players to also get a sense of your past games, posting frequency and style of play.

Template 1: Simple-Text (Similar to Player Registry)
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Post Your Username (and any Nicknames you go by)
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Are you currently open to running a game (Y/N)?
    Contact Information: E-Mail, IRC, PM, etc.
    Posting Frequency: How often you can post (average). i.e. Daily, Hourly, Weekly.
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5e/4e D&D (Core, FR/Eberron/etc.), Serenity, Exalted, etc.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Dark, Evil, Mystical, Humor, Dungeoncrawl, etc.
    Sample Game Threads: Provide a thread to a game you have run in the past.
    Current Games: List any current games you are running.
    Future Games: Post any games you intend to start up.
    Template 2: Fancy, Formatted Table
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Your Name: Put your name here! | Available for Campaign: Yes/No
    Contact Information: Email? IRC? PM? | Posting Frequency High? 10 Times a Day?
    Systems Known: D&D? Exalted? GURPS? | Campaign Types: Humor? Evil?
    Sample Games: Links to Threads! | Current or Future Games: Links to Threads!
    [/table]

Code:
    {table=head][B]Your Name: [/B] | [B]Available for Campaign:[/B]
    [B]Contact Information:[/B] | [B]Posting Frequency[/B]
    [B]Systems Known:[/B] | [B]Campaign Types:[/B] 
    [B]Sample Games:[/B] | [B]Current or Future Games:[/B]
    [/table]

*Paraphrased, stolen updated, and reposted from the previous thread.
    Last edited by Neftren; 2012-10-23 at 12:27 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

{table=head]Your Name: Neftren | Available for Campaign: Yes
    Contact Information: Private Message | Posting Frequency: Daily to Weekly
    Systems Known: The Few... and the Many* | Campaign Types: Hmm, Questionable.
    [/table]

*I have a preference for D&D 3.5e.
    Stop! Before you PM me, know in advance what type of game you're looking for. Please don't just ask if I can DM your game.
    Last edited by Neftren; 2012-11-05 at 03:01 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

{table=head]Techwarrior|Availability to host: Yes.
    Contact Info PM me| Posting Daily
    Systems I will run DND 2, 3.0, 3.5; SAS|Style Serious, Intrigue
    Sample Games One Piece, Waking the Dreamer, Zombie Apocalypse| Currently Open Games Zombie Apocalypse
    [/table]
    Last edited by Techwarrior; 2012-10-21 at 11:37 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Mephit James (MJ, Mephit)
    Available for Campaign: Not really, pretty full at the moment.
    Contact Information: PM or [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily to Weekly
    Systems Known: D&D (2e-4e), Eclipse Phase, World of Darkness (cWoD,nWoD), d20 Modern, Call of Cthulhu, Degenesis, Shadowrun (4e), Scion
    Campaign Types: Typically mix of puzzle-combat, highly thematic.
    Current Games: Suffer Little Children - Eclipse Phase, Blood Ties - d20 Modern Cthulhu, Glimmering Through the Dream - Eberron 4e, Fall of the Camarilla - nWoD
    Recruiting and Future Games: Eclipse Phase (Recruiting), Degenesis
    Last edited by Mephit James; 2012-11-04 at 10:25 AM.

I'm active here and at the Real Adventure Forums at Wizards of the Coast.
    Mephit James' Games: Home to my game creations and resources.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Steve AKA The Pletch
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Passively looking, PM me and find out.
    Contact Information: ThePletch#2291 (Discord), steve [a] steve-pletcher [doot] com (email), PM
    Posting Frequency: I don't do PbPs, but in terms of activity I'm on here periodically and will probably see your PM within a few days if you send one.
    Systems I'll run: 3.5/PF/4e/5e D&D, Shadowrun (I prefer to run the Shadowrun re-skin of Dungeon World), Mage: the Ascension (and other WoD games), Dungeon World
    Preferred Campaign Types: Big on stories of heroes being heroic, but having their moral codes and principles challenged. Not too big on morally gray or evil parties. Due to my time constraints re: planning games, I prefer running prewritten campaigns. I don't really care much about the power level or specific mechanics in my games, but I'll guide you toward the mean if your character ends up conspicuously powerful or weak.
    Sample Game Threads: None online
    Current Games: None at the moment
    Hey gang. I've been running games since 2006 to good reviews and am looking for some more unique or custom campaign concepts to cut my teeth on. I really appreciate players who give me deep characters to build a story around. I've got a lot of game design experience, so if you've got something homebrewed you'd love to use, pitch it to me. I'll likely have a lot of changes for it, but I'll probably let it in.

Apologies for needing to bluntly state this, but I don't do solo/duo campaigns unless we're dating, and I'm not really looking for love on here. My GMing style gels best with groups of three or more. For similar reasons, I've grown wary about people pitching me games based on a character they really want to play. I'm fine if you have a favorite character ready to go, but I will not build games focusing on a particular character.

I know this was posted in 2012, but check the 'last edited' date on here - I'm probably still around.
    Last edited by Cheesy74; 2020-10-31 at 07:43 PM.
    HOMEBREW
    The Phase Dancer - A spellsword who has learned to use teleportation to stab people.
    The Stalwart - An unarmed, unarmored wall of muscle that fights with surges of strength and massive combat maneuver combos.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

All right, I think its past time I make one of these.

Taking new game requests: No
    Name: Gareth AKA 'Bel'
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Possibly
    Contact Information: PM's and emails
    Posting Frequency: Daily at least, except weekends (which slows down)
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5e D&D (Core, FR/homebrew), Pathfinder
    Preferred Campaign Types: Epic, High power, RP, Horror, Martial, Gestalt, Low Magic Etc..
    Current Games:
    The Sapphire Sun, Library of Leng, and Age of Worms
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2018-09-05 at 04:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

{table=head]Thattaman | Available for Campaign: Maybe, depending on the gmae
    Contact Information: PM me | Posting Frequency: Probably about once or twice a day unless I've got something special IRL
    Systems Known: PF | Campaign Types: I love the APs
    Sample Games: Way of the Wicked, Rise of the Runelords, Serpent's Skull | Future Games: RotRL, CotCT, Second Darkness, Carrion Crown, Kingmaker, Serpent's Skull and Way of the Wicked are the ones I own and could run.[/table]
    Last edited by Thattaman; 2013-03-29 at 04:47 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Colossus in the Playground

]{table=head]Your Name: Serpentine | Available for Campaign: Unlikely, unless I start it
    Contact Information: PM, anything on my profile | Posting Frequency: Nigh-constant
    Systems Known: D&D3.5, open to PF | Campaign Types: Fairly typical High Fantasy to truly silly. Don't like grimdark, but happy to throw in some dark themes. Fantasy only, with the possible exception of an Animorphs game. I prefer low-op, roleplay-heavy games where the players all work together and with me to build a story that is fun for everyone involved. Anyone who likes to "win" D&D, break games or exploit any rules, loopholes and DM weaknesses need not apply. I reward cooperation, cleverness and roleplaying even when it's to your disadvantage. Source-wise, everything is allowed and nothing is guaranteed. I allow or veto on a case-by-case basis.
    Sample Games: Kobold Run (silly); Postal Service (attempted conversion of RL game) | Current or Future Games: None yet, but considering it. Could be a one-off dungeon crawl, a redo of Kobold Run, an Animorphs game or a proper campaign anywhere in Cakeworld. I'll likely let any interested players decide.
    [/table]
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2013-01-11 at 11:48 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

{table=head]Your Name: Nexo_The_Wise (Nexo) | Available for Campaign:Yes
    Contact Information: Email, PM, or Skype (xxwotterxx) | Posting Frequency Depends on the type of way we are playing
    Systems Known:D&D3.5, 2ndE AD&D, WH40k all of them, Learning PF | Campaign Types: Any really
    Sample Games:none currently | Current or Future Games: A couple of IRL games
    [/table]

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

{table=head]Your Name: Wytwyld, Luke| Available for Campaign: Not at the moment. Running one IRL right now.
    Contact Information: PM | Posting Frequency Daily, or more often
    Systems Known: D&D 3.5, Anima: Beyond Fantasy, World of Darkness, Wheel of Time d20, and Star Wars d20. I am willing to try others, I have the books for Exalted, Shard, Star Trek: TNG, Mutants and Masterminds, Lord of the Rings, Rifts: Past, Heroes Unlimited, and Blood of Heroes. | Campaign Types: I prefer the dark/survival type games, but can run high fantasy/adventure as well.
    Sample Games: None online| Current or Future Games: I have a few in the works. Shard (sky pirates), Anima (demon hunters), D&D 3.5 (3 different stories in the works). Will post when ready.
    [/table]

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Name: PairO'Dice Lost, call me Dice
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I'm very busy right now, so it's unlikely I'll be able to run any new games; I'm open to requests, but no guarantees.
    Contact Information: PM me
    Posting Frequency: For questions and OOC stuff, religiously; I'm almost always online and can respond quickly. For IC updates, daily to weekly; I don't always post from the same computer that has my campaign notes.
    Systems You Can Run: Primarily D&D 3e and Star Wars Saga, but I'm willing to run for any d20 system.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Anything but low-magic/grim-n-gritty.
    Current Games: Magic and Myth, Steam and Steel (3e alternate history, fey PCs vs. steampunk empire), Masters of the Nine Swords (3e ToB world, warring Temples), Song of the Seren (3e Eberron, solo wargame)
    Past Games: Dead to Rights (3e generic, undead apocalypse), When All Hell Breaks Loose (3e Planescape, fiendish invasion), Astralgate AG-1 (3e Eberron, D&D meets Stargate), An Order Unfulfilled (SWSE alternate Dark Times, Order 66 failed), and several more.
    Future Games: No solid plans right now. I've had some games die that I might like to rerun with a new group.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2013-06-17 at 04:51 PM.
    Better to DM in Baator than play in Celestia
    You can just call me Dice; that's how I roll.

Spoiler: Sig of Holding
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by abadguy View Post
    Darn you PoDL for making me care about a bunch of NPC Commoners!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
    I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'DiceLost View Post
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?
    Won a cookie for this, won everything for this

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Last edited by Shadon; 2014-04-02 at 05:57 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

{table=head]Togath | Available for Campaign: no
    Contact Information: PM, or email(krislegen@gmail) | Posting Frequency: Usually high, though if I'm busy it can drop to 1/day
    Systems Known: 2E dnd, 3E/3.5 dnd, PF, D20 modern(as well as Naruto D20), M&M 2E, M&M 3E, Magical Burst, and willing to learn others| Campaign Types: Varied, but most often high fantasy or Indiana Jones style adventure/exploration
    Sample Games: same as current games| Current or Future Games: Lereth(PF), Yokai Academy(MM 2E), Sawagakure(Naruto D20)[/table]
    Last edited by Togath; 2014-09-16 at 08:21 PM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

14. - Top - End - #14

OrcBarbarianGuy

{table=head]Julian84 | Available for Campaign: No
    Contact Information: PM or Skype | Posting Frequency: Often, usually daily
    Systems Known: M&M 2e, The Window, learning Adeptus Evangelion | Campaign Types: Action/Adventure, Dark, Mystery, Intrigue, Horror
    Sample Games: Soul Jumpers (Ongoing), Infinite M&M2e (Finished) | Current Games: Code Geass M&M 2e, Soul Jumpers (Ongoing), Code Geass: FSDF, Oddness Freeform, Antedian M&M2e
    [/table]
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-08-01 at 10:09 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Kobold

{table=head]Name: Fibinachi | Available for Campaign: Possibly, feel free to contact.
    Contact Information: PM. Smoke signals. Telepathy | Posting Frequency: Daily (Obsessively)
    Systems Known: D&D: 3.5, 4e. Pathfinder. NwoD. | Campaign Types: Pretty much anything, albeit I apparently unconsciously avoid GrimDarkness. Ask, we'll sort something out.
    Sample Games: Rise of the Runelords: IC / OOC| Current or Future Games: Scribbling plans. .
    [/table]
    Last edited by Fibinachi; 2012-12-31 at 04:07 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

{table=head]Your Name: Sduser | Available for Campaign: Yes
    Contact Information: Here on the Forums | Posting Frequency: Daily
    Systems Known: DND 3.5, Vampires oWoD, Shadowrun | Campaign Types: Varies, depending on my mood
    Sample Games: None I can Link to. | Current or Future Games: None Currently
    [/table]
    We're all a little crazy down here.
    Awesome Avatar done by the Equally Awesome Ceika
    I'll always put roleplay before stats. Yes, I have a fighter with a positive CHARISMA score. Deal with it. If I want my friggen Blackgaurd to have Occupation: Baker, then I'll bloody have it!

Current Characters

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Scott
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes
    Contact Information: [email protected] or @ usmc.mil, PM
    Posting Frequency:Daily, Hourly 8am-4pm mon-fri
    Systems You Can Run: PF, SWSE
    Preferred Campaign Types: Any, I try to go by the players
    Sample Game Threads: I have ran several PF AP games but never a PBP
    Current Games: None, Just trying my hand at PBP
    Future Games: SWSE old republic era during Mandolorian wars. Don't need to know much about SW just need to understand basic 3e d20 system

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Name: EugeneVoid. Zer0 works. So does Void. Eu, Eugene, I don't care, 'long as I can tell you're talking to me.
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Are you currently open to running a game (Y/N)? Yes
    Contact Information: PM
    Posting Frequency: How often you can post (average). i.e. Daily.
    Systems You Can Run: DnD 4e, DnD 3.5, M&M 3e.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Dark, Evil, Humor, Gritty.
    Sample Game Threads: None
    Current Games: None
    Future Games: Heroic to Epic

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

{table=head]Jeff the Green (JtG or Jeff) | Available for Campaign: Almost certainly not at the moment.
    Contact Information: PM me. | Posting Frequency: Multiple times daily–three times per week. I expect a minimum frequency of 1 post/2 days from my players, barring prior notice.
    Systems Known: 3.5/3.P| Campaign Types: Adventure, sandbox, political, hybrid. Eberron, Forgotten Realms, miscellaneous homebrewed or stolen worlds.
    Sample Games: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia (Expedition to Castle Ravenloft) OOC/IC| Current or Future Games: EtCR is still running. Currently writing a homebrew campaign world, which I will flesh out in a campaign as soon as its skeleton is done.
    [/table]
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2013-10-11 at 09:07 PM.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground

{table=head]Your Name:The Listener | Available for Campaign:Yes
    Contact Information: Pm/[email protected] | Posting Frequency: Daily
    Systems Known: D&D 3.5, Modern, Star wars | Campaign Types: Evil, Humor, Serious, Dark.
    Sample Games:Four years IRL | Current or Future Games: Planned game; When the God's walk
    [/table]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whoscribbled View Post
    Seeing as you are still acctepting new people and having become addicted to your writing style after the frist post I would love to join this game.
    The Wielder of the Darkness: Reach out and mutilate somebody

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfPirate

{table=head]Your Name: Xepher | Available for Campaign: YES
    Contact Information: PMs work best| Posting Frequency Multiple/Day
    Systems Known: d20 modern, Star Wars Saga, D&D 3.5/4e, Maid RPG, FireEmblem| Campaign Types: High Roleplaying, fantasy, sci-fi, adventure
    Sample Games: None yet| Current or Future Games: None yet
    [/table]

22. - Top - End - #22

Name: DarkHawk, Dark, Hawk
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes
    Contact Information: PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily.
    Systems You Can Run: DnD 4e, DnD 3.5.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Dungeoncrawl, Pirate, military group, Thieves guilds.
    Sample Game Threads: None
    Current Games: None(hope to change)
    Future Games: Hope to run an all pirate-like-characters one.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

{table=head]Your Name: Brett Norje | Available for Campaign: YES
    Contact Information: PMs work best| Posting Frequency very often
    Systems Known: dnd 3.5 Campaign Types: puzzels and practical role playing, less fighting.
    Sample Games: pirates! http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271240, young ones http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...=269935&page=2 Current or Future Games: None yet
    [/table]
    Last edited by Brett Nortje; 2013-05-11 at 07:57 PM.
    !! Going to my destruction !!

24. - Top - End - #24

Name: Boldfont
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I am going to run a (1) 3.5 D&D homebrew campaign based on the generic D&D world.
    Contact Information: E-Mail ([email protected]) or PM; IM to be announced.
    Posting Frequency: I will post at least every day, but my availability throughout the day will vary.
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5ed and Eclipse Phase.
    Preferred Campaign Types: I usually run Dark and Horror themed campaigns. My campaigns have heavy problem solving and role-playing elements to them.
    Sample Game Threads: Here is a neat little thread from A very fine knife [IC]
    Current Games: See Signature
    Future Games: Two games is probably my max, but I do have an idea for a third...
    Last edited by boldfont; 2013-03-09 at 02:20 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25

{table=head]Your Name: Christ0ph3r4 | Available for Campaign: Yes.
    Contact Information:PM me. | Posting Frequency: Every one to two days I check.
    Systems Known: 3.5 only. | Campaign Types:Humor, heavy RP
    Sample Games: None yet. | Current or Future Games: No current games, new DM.
    [/table]
    Spoiler
    Show

Used to be dumb. Now I'm not. Rock on, everyone!

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

{table=]Name:BladeHunter217, Blade, Oni, Henderson | Available for Campaign: Kinda, but only if the game is very interesting. I'm more likely to say yes if it is a small party of 1 or 2 people.
    Contact Information: PMs are fine.| Posting Frequency: Few times a day
    Systems Known: 3.5, Pathfinder, d20 modern, d20 starwars, a little window| Campaign Types: Lots of Sandbox, roleplay, hack and slash depending on players, i don't do modules.
    Sample Games: don't have links| Current or Future games:
    [/table]
    Last edited by Bladehunter217; 2014-02-10 at 06:16 AM.

I'm back.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

{table=head]Your Name: Lucifuge | Available for Campaign: Yes
    Contact Information: PM me or [email protected]| Posting Frequency Daily or more depending on schedule
    Systems Known: Most everything. Learn new systems really quick | Campaign Types: Light Hearted to dark fantasy. Not horror please
    Sample Games: None on here. I have done mostly IRL campaigns| Current or Future Games: D&D 4e Aboleth Machinations (IRL)
    [/table]
    Last edited by Akata; 2013-02-23 at 01:45 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28

DrowGuy

{table=head]Your Name: Tsriel | Available for Campaign: Maybe
    Contact Information: PM me | Posting Frequency: Sporatic at best
    Systems Known: D&D 3.5, D&D 4e, Pathfinder, Star Wars D20 | Campaign Types: humorous/cheesey to brutally hardcore
    Sample Games: 11 years D20 experience | Current or Future Games: Atreion in Peril D&D 3.5 (F2F), Tradewinds of Montoia (in development)
    [/table]
    Last edited by Tsriel; 2014-09-26 at 03:09 AM.
    The Siggy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tsriel's Characters
    NONE! -

Tsriel's Game(s) DMing
    NONE! -

Tsriel's Private Reserve

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

{table=head]Your Name: Dudeons| Available for Campaign: Yep
    Contact Information: Drop me a PM| Posting Frequency Unless hit by something unusual (which I'll try to warn about) I post daily
    Systems Known: D&D 3.5, SWRPG Saga Edition, M&M 3e, AFMBE, | Campaign Types: Just about anything; I don't do anything I don't understand (GURPS, Shadowrun, etc)
    Sample Games: No past PbPs| Current or Future Games: I wish I did.
    [/table]
    Last edited by Dudeons; 2013-05-13 at 11:30 AM.
    Humanized version of my first avatar made linklele.

Declared God of Chance and Creativity as well as Equestria's Master of the d20.

Quote Originally Posted by backwaterj View Post
    Love for the d12! Dudeons wins the game!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Name: Savannah (duh). Please don't shorten it or misspell it, that drives me batty
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I'm very busy at the moment, so only if the idea really grabs me. Feel free to ask, but be prepared for a no.
    Contact Information: PM, please.
    Posting Frequency: At least once a day on weekdays, occasionally on weekends. I do occasionally have to take a week off for conferences/finals/etc, but I'll let you know in advance.
    Systems You Can Run: I prefer D&D 3.5. Pathfinder is also okay, but expect some 3.5 bleedover. I'm passably familiar with D20 Modern/Future and Call of Cthulhu, as well.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Anything but comedy -- horror preferred but not required. I don't do epic/gestalt/very high optimization.
    Sample Game Threads: Currently running a Beginners' Game.
    Other: As the above might imply, I like working with new players; beginners are always welcome at my games.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.