The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: OverdrivePrime, ODP
    Ways to Contact: PM, email, skype, google hangout
    Posting Frequency: Twice Daily M-F, Daily S&S
    Type of Campaign: High or Low fantasy, Modern, Near-future, Sci Fi; Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, 3.P, oWOD, nWOD, Shadowrun 3 & 4, Immortal, WEG Star Wars, open to (inexpensive) new systems,
    Types of Characters: I'm most at ease playing the designated hero or the right hand man. Almost all of my characters are competent warriors, with a preference for swords or martial arts, though I've been known to play memorable spellcasters as well. I'm uncomfortable playing evil - or even strikingly selfish characters, though I have in the past.
    Old Characters: Tolm Lufson, Eric Stratos, Orion Alesworn, as well as numerous vampires, mages, space smugglers, and street shaman.
    Old Campaigns: The only campaign I took part of here was Blue Wizards's amazingly good "Guild Wars" campaign. Unfortunately, I had to bow out of the game early.
    Other Information: 20+ years of gaming experience across many systems, I've run two PBP games in the past on other boards, and have taken part in four PBP games of varying duration. I'm the primary DM for my RL group, which meets every Thursday.
    Last edited by OverdrivePrime; 2013-05-30 at 04:45 PM.
    Homebrew World: Daera - high fantasy setting on a world without humans
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    If the world was a Hollywood movie, Overdrive would be the protagonist.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Ryan
    Ways to Contact: newfrickinshow@yahoo.com
    Posting Frequency: Schedule open
    Type of Campaign: AD&D, 3.0, 4E. BESM 3rd edition. limited Mage
    Types of Characters: healers, strikers

Mainly looking for a D&D 4th game that is looking for a defender. I have a dwarf warden build that I really like and would like to see if it's as good in practice as I think it is on paper. It isn't anything particularly fancy, hammer fighter heavy on the slow/immobilize powers with some good damage stacking and a touch of second wind optimization thrown in. If interested, shoot me an email. Thanks.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

biggrin Re: Player Registry

Name: Mike
    Ways to Contact: PM, Email, Twitter (mgalosi)
    Posting Frequency: Daily / Semi
    Type of Campaign: AD&D, d20 (Pathfinder/3.5), Shadowrun, WFRPG
    Types of Characters: Support, Healing
    Old Characters: I usually DM but am looking to play.
    Old Campaigns: I've run so many.
    Other Information: I'm pretty much amazing.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Orc in the Playground

Name: TheLonelyScribe
    Ways to Contact: IM
    Posting Frequency: Daily, perhaps several times a day
    Type of Campaign: 3.5 Eberron (no other campaign setting exists)
    Types of Characters: I'd really like to try my hand as an Artificer or Druid... If no 1st-tier allowed, Warlocks appeal, as do unarmed Swordsages. Both Gnomes and Half-Elves are good races in Eberron.
    Old Characters: Haven't done PbP before
    Old Campaigns: As above
    Other Information: I absolutely love Eberron, and have extensive knowledge of the setting, but am very willing to play ignorant. I also like campaigns with no or flexible alignment, and low-combat investigation/exploration based campaigns.

Other stuff: Does this dress make me look like a DRAGON? Rules for Glamerweaving

Excellent gnome scribe avatar to match my username by licoot.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Jakon
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder)
    Types of Characters: Paladins
    Other Information: I like swords a little too much
    Paladins, my friends hate them, and thus, they hate me.
    My Current Character:

6. - Top - End - #276
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: Stephen Corahno.
    Ways to Contact: Private messaging.
    Posting Frequency: Capable of posting 3-5 times daily.
    Type of Campaign: d20, Pathfinder, 3.5E.
    Types of Characters: I would either play Paladin or Fighter (Human.)
    Old Characters: None.
    Old Campaigns: None.
    Other Information: This would be my first D&D campaign, so I would likely be (as recommended) using Fighter for it's lower learning curve and absence of spells. I have been reading up on the SRD (also as recommended, thank you everyone.) so that would hopefully cut down on my amount of stupid questions.

I do have experience creating characters for roleplaying purposes, but have not have had many active people to roleplay with.

~: My last name is an alias, yippee.
    Last edited by Coranho; 2013-06-03 at 06:05 AM.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: teh_elgee
    Currently seeking a campaign: Yes
    Way to Contact:
    Email or pm.
    What type of gaming medium: Maptools, pbp, or irc.
    How often you can post (if PbP): Several times a day, and I can get close to hourly. I can also do sessions of IRC.
    Times/Days available: Not during 2am-10am cause I ain't undead yet
    Type of campaign looking for: D&D 3.5, though I can do oWoD(Vampire, Demon, Mage), Shadowrun 2nd & 3rd, Exalted 2e, and I'd like to learn to play Eclipse Phase and Star Wars(d20 & d6).
    Types of characters you like: I can play just about anything, but I do NOT like optimizing. I especially hate when it's treated as required or expected. If I want to see numbers increase, I'll go play with a spreadsheet.
    Info about you:
    I am fairly decent with grammar and spelling, and expect those I play with to be the same.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: Grimm
    Ways to Contact: PM and I can give you an email
    Posting Frequency: Daily to semi daily
    Type of Campaign:pathfinder and exalted, willing to try others if they aren't too expensive
    Types of Characters: I can play pretty much anything that is needed, but I like wizards.
    Old Characters: I've never played a pbp game. All my characters have been done on paper up till now.
    Old Campaigns: Same as above.
    Other Information: I'm very interested in a pathfinder pbp game.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: eftexar
    Currently Seeking Campaign: Yes

Posting Frequency: Semi-Daily
    Availability: Any; subject to change with employment
    Gaming Medium: PbP, Skype (sound only)

Systems Played Before: D&D 3.5e (preferred), d20 Modern, d20 Future, nWoD
    Systems Familiar With: Aberrant, Pathfinder
    Systems Willing to Learn: Anime D20, d6, d20 Bleach, DS4EN, Legend D20, Trinity

Preferred Campaign: Apocalypse, Dark/Urban Fantasy, Heroic Fantasy, Oriental, Science Fiction, Steampunk
    Types of Characters: Gish, Skillmonkey (ex. Bard, Duskblade, Rogue, Scout, Shadowcaster, Swordsage, Warlock)
    Old Characters: Mostly Face to Face
    Old Campaigns: Mostly Face to Face

Preferences:
    Enjoy open games that allow 3rd party books and homebrew (with DM regulation to avoid cheese). Dislike tier 1, the fighter, over-optimization, permanent statistic drain, and blatant railroading.
    Last edited by eftexar; 2013-06-06 at 12:05 AM.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Name: Vedhin
    Posting Frequency: Daily, though it can vary greatly
    Types of Campaigns: 3.5 and Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Any.
    Old Characters: None
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Info: My schedule tends to be rather chaotic. I should be able to manage daily posting consistently, but sometimes I can post much more frequently.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Name: Rafael Ruggiero
    Ways to Contact: Preferably e-mail (rafaruggi@gmail.com), but you can send me PMs.
    Posting Frequency: Daily.
    Type of Campaign: Almost anything.
    Types of Characters: In general, I like playing rogue-ish characters, but it varies.
    Other Information: Nothing that I can remember :P

12. - Top - End - #282
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Vendrigoth
    Ways to Contact: PM me here
    Posting Frequency: Daily to Weekly is fine.
    Type of Campaign: Black Crusade.
    Types of Characters: Apostate, or Psyker
    Old Characters: Haven't played an online game.
    Old Campaigns: See Above.

New here.....
    I am here looking for a Black Crusade game, hopefully a GM will be willing to allow me to bring my Apostate Rogue Trader in who delights in foiling the likes of the Adeptus Munitorum and the Imperial Navy as he sows carnage across the breadth of the Imperium......or.....just the Calixis Sector/Jericho Reach/Koronus Expanse would be just fine too.
    If anybody is up for it, please PM here or otherwise let me know, and I shall be eternally grateful.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Name: Kyuubigan, or blr
    Ways to Contact: PM on this site
    Posting Frequency: Daily, usually during midday or late night (midwestern)
    Type of Campaign: I've only really played DnD (3rd to 4th), Pathfinder, Vampire: the Masquerade, Shadowrun, and Tri-Stat-but I'm open to learning new systems
    Types of Characters: I've played almost every type of character imaginable, but I rarely play anything simple or direct
    Old Characters: Never done any online gaming before...
    Old Campaigns: See above
    Other Information: I've never done any forum or play-by-post gaming before, but I'm looking for a way to scratch my gaming itch. A lack of good players (aside from the ones I game with once a week) has led me here. I'm a veteran gamer, but please be patient while I get used to this. See you at the table...or keyboard...whatever !
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Systems I'm familiar with (or at least played):
    Spoiler
    Show
    3.5, Pathfinder, Old World of Darkness, Silver Age Sentinels or Tri-Stat, Shadowrun 4th, All Flesh, 40k

My sister: What's in the cave?
    DM: There's cave.
    Me: How big is the cave?
    Dm: There's lots of cave inside this cave.

My Naruto Pathfinder Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #284
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Jon
    Ways to Contact: PM here, never comfortable putting an email address on a forum post
    Posting Frequency: More than once a day
    Type of Campaign: DND 3.x/Pathfinder/4e/Next Playtests; World of Darkness-es; FFd6; Pokemon Tabletop Adventures...
    Types of Characters: Been craving a Zidane (FF9) style rogue for ages, or a ranger, I jump around a lot. But I tend to play beaters of some nature in general...
    Old Characters: Had a drow who became a robot once, good times.
    Old Campaigns: Numerous in other niche forums that have died over time due to low membership. Moved recently away from my old tabletop group, been craving some roleplay.
    Other Information: Can drag my Fiance in to gaming as well. She's good. She's not even watching me type as I praise her.
    Last edited by zeratulcraft; 2013-06-08 at 08:22 AM.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Player Registry: Toxic Emu

Name: Toxic Emu
    Ways to Contact: PM or email at mst_physicist@yahoo.com
    Posting Frequency: Daily, if not multiple times a day
    Type of Campaign: D&D (4e, 3.5, 2nd Ad&d), Pathfinder, Legend of the Five Rings (preferred), Exalted (2e), nWoD, Changeling the Lost (preferred), Vampire the Requiem, Werewolf the Forsaken, Mage the Awakening, Star Wars Saga Edition (preferred), Paranoia, Savage Worlds, Mutants and Masterminds (3e), Tephra: The Steampunk RPG
    Types of Characters: I can play anything, but I tend to be more RP heavy... So in character actions greatly influence how I play my character. Like it should, IMO.
    Old Characters: None Online
    Old Campaigns: See above
    Other Information: Was broken in on Ad&d, but was upset by the fact that my group was pretty shy about roleplaying. If there is a group out there that is fairly accepting of that, I'd be a prime candidate for that!
    Last edited by Toxic Emu; 2013-06-09 at 05:17 PM.
    "If you are not to be forgotten
    as soon as you are rotten,
    either write things worth reading,
    or do things worth the writing."
    --Benjamin Franklin
    America's resident revolutionary bad@$$

16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Default Player Registry: Cognomen

Name: Cognomen
    Ways to Contact: PM on this site
    Posting Frequency: My schedule is somewhat chaotic, but daily (including multiple times daily) should rarely present a problem
    Type of Campaign: I'm only really familiar with D&D (2nd) and would love to find a game that uses that system, but I'm interested in Warhammer and open to learning new systems. I'm primarily interested in fantasy.
    Types of Characters: I'm open to playing just about anything. In my past life as a M* gamer I tended to play fighters (or, occasionally, magic-users) who were deeply flawed in some way, but at this point I'm most interested in a gaming challenge.
    Old Characters: I've never played in these forums, and haven't gamed online in about ten years (for ten years before that, I was an avid MOO/MUSH/MUX gamer on games such as AetherMUX and AngrealMOO).
    Old Campaigns: See above.
    Other Information: I was once a great fan of online live-action RP (on M*s that did not conform to popular gaming systems) but found that sitting in front of the computer for hours at a time during live RP was too time-consuming. Having discovered the world of play-by-post, a style of play which would clearly serve me better, I'm curious to get back into gaming. Solo player video games can only get you so far!

17. - Top - End - #287
    Halfling in the Playground

Name: Winter
    Posting Frequency: Daily, probably several times a day.
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: I would like to play a Dex-based Urban Barbarian, although I am open to nearly anything if I can come up with an interesting idea for it.
    Old Characters: Never played on these forums.
    Old Campaigns: *see above*
    Other Information: I have never done a play-by-post game before, but I am fairly competent in the Pathfinder system. I am very excited to join a game and can not wait for one to start!

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm more than a little bit busy right now with the games I've got.

Spoiler: Info
    Show
    Name: Amidus Drexel. I'm pretty used to my name being butchered and substituted with other words - shorten (or lengthen) it as you see fit.
    Ways to Contact: a PM is normally pretty good. I normally read those as soon as I see 'em.
    Posting Frequency: Around once a day. I'm busy with uni, though, so it might be less than that.
    Preferred System: I'm fairly experienced with D&D 3.5 and at least tacitly familiar with some other d20 systems, but I'm willing to learn just about anything.
    Types of Campaigns: Just about anything. I rather like horror and fantasy, but I'm not picky.
    Types of Characters: Just about anything. I've historically played quite a few spellcasters, but that's because I was the only person in my gaming group that was very good at playing them.
    Old/Current Characters: See signature
    Old Campaigns: I've got a campaign log in my signature somewhere, although that's by no means the only way I play.
    Other Information: I strongly believe that characters should be able to die, and while I go out of my way to make sure that mine don't, I'm perfectly fine with making a different character to replace one who kicked the bucket. Don't be afraid to kill me, if the dice call for it.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-12-13 at 03:27 PM.
    RB: IC || OOC

PbP Characters: Remiel, Alexander

A few odds and ends.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Svata
    Ways to Contact: Email(Karfsma778@gmail.com) or PM
    Posting Frequency: At least once a day, probaby every couple of hours.
    Types of Campaign: 3.5
    Types of Characters: Any, but I have a bit of a soft spot for being the party face, so mostly rogue-types, sorcerers, and bards.
    Old Characters: Davry, Irvoi, and Svata,
    Old Campaigns: None Here
    Other Information:
    Copy this to your signature if you love Jade_Tarem, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    A 20th-level fighter should be able to break rainbows in half with their bare hands and then dual-wield the parts of the rainbow.

Dual-wield the rainbow. Taste the rainbow.

20. - Top - End - #290

RedWizardGuy

Name: Meavar
    Ways to Contact: ogrebutcher_1@hotmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: I'd really like to play a Dark Heretic game, but I'm open to nearly anything
    Types of Characters: Open to discussion
    Old Characters: Never played on forums, but played a lot of D&D with friends
    Old Campaigns: As above
    Other Information

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Piggy Knowles
    Ways to Contact: PM is best.
    Posting Frequency: Several times a day.
    Type of Campaign: D&D3.5
    Types of Characters: I'll play almost anything if something is needed, although I tend to go toward jack-of-all-trade types.
    Old Characters: N/A.
    Old Campaigns: N/A.

Other Information: I haven't done a PbP in - well, ever, really. I played in a few online games several years back, one of which used a forum to play on, but we all agreed to be online at a certain time rather than the more free-form approach I've been seeing here.

So, this will be a new experience for me, but one I'm willing to try.

That being said, I do have a ton of familiarity with the game, 3.5e in particular. I've been playing 3.5 for the entire time it has existed, in at least a dozen campaigns, several of which were long-running. I've got a lot of experience on both sides of the DM screen as well.
    Current project:
    Optimization Showcase in the Playground

Former projects:
    Shadowcaster Handbook
    Archer Build Compendium

Iron Chef Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

GOLD
    IC LXXVI: Talos
    IC LXXV: Alphonse Louise Constant
    IC XLIX: Babalon, Queen of Bones
    IC XLV: Dead Mists
    IC XL: Lycus Blackbeak
    IC XXXIX: AM-1468
    IC XXXV: Parsifal the Fool
    IC XXX: Jal Filius

22. - Top - End - #292
    Firbolg in the Playground

biggrin Re: Player Registry

Name: Niwrad
    Ways to Contact: darwin.mendyke@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: I'm usually on giantitp daily, so probably daily
    Type of Campaign: I'm most inclined towards d&d 3.5, but I don't mind playing pathfinder, I'm just not as familiar with the rule-sets.
    Types of Characters: wizard/sorcerer, beguilers, rogues, clerics, druids, fighters, war blades.
    I haven't had too much experience playing most classes other than a rather un-optimized wizard for the past 10 years or so.
    Old Characters: a rather un-optimized halfling wizard
    Old Campaigns: Been in in a 9 year campaign with a few family members.

Other Information: Despite the fact that I spend a lot of time online reading about d&d, I consider myself rather a newbie mostly cause outside of the 9 year game and the few games I've played at Gen Con, I don't really have much other experience.
    I'm kinda desperate to find a larger gaming community to join and I'm eager to try gaming through this forum.
    "Now you'll see some real magic!"

Raikou Stormborn Thunder Incarnate and his elemental familiar Cyrus

23. - Top - End - #293
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Either Andy or Arwin, whatever you like better.
    Ways to Contact: You can shoot me a PM on here or email me at arwin915@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: I can post daily, though I just joined these forums, so I have no proof of that.
    Type of Campaign: I prefer to play a system I know, such as 3.5, PF, 4e, or any of the more recent Star Wars systems. Besides that, I'm open to many different styles of campaigns.
    Types of Characters: I'm the de facto DM in groups I play, so I don't have as much experience as I'd like playing. Due to my time as a DM, I tend to get into the roleplaying aspects of the games I run and play. I've played mainly melee/defender/face roles whenever I'm a player. I seem to gravitate towards the leadership role in a group, basically out of a necessity of progressing the story. I've played a 3.5 Paladin, a PF Rogue, a Star Wars Revised d20 Scoundrel, and a Star Wars Saga Soldier. I've dabbled in magic users, but even after playing for a few years, magic is a mystery to me. It is something I am trying to get better at though.
    Old Characters: I've never palyed a game on a forum, let alone here.
    Old Campaigns: See above.
    Other Information: I've just joined this forum and I'm looking forward to trying out a game in the near future. Feel free to contact me if you're looking for players. Thanks.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Name: Else Fangorn, or just Else.
    Ways to Contact: PM is the best way.
    Posting Frequency: I can usually post a few times a day.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 4e.
    Types of Characters: Paladins, Clerics, and Druids. Usually Human or Dragonborn.
    Old Campaigns: I've DMed several long-running campaigns with friends. I've also been a player in a friend's campaign. I started out with D&D Encounters at a local game shop.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Jack or Acora would be fine.
    Ways to Contact: JackLDeakin@gmail.com, though I'd prefer to communicate through private messages here. I'd recommend only emailing me if I don't respond here.
    Posting Frequency: Not sure, honestly. I haven't done any PbP campaigns. I'm free often enough to get at least a post in every day, however.
    Type of Campaign: I'm only truly familiar with D&D4.0 and with Pathfinder (which is my preferred system) but I'm willing to (attempt to) learn any others.
    Types of Characters: I play mostly melee characters, but I'm able to fill pretty much any role apart from the dedicated mage.
    Old Campaigns: I've been a player in a few and I've DMed one myself, all of which were tabletop games. I'm currently working on a Magic: the Gathering campaign with some friends.
    Other Information: This account isn't new, but I haven't been active on the forums here lately. I'm attempting to fix that, so I'm looking for any campaign in need of players.
    Last edited by Acora; 2013-06-25 at 12:12 AM.
    "Do what you need to do for your lame blue city, even if you turn a nice shade of tan for it."

26. - Top - End - #296
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Yahya Çelik
    Ways to Contact: PM would be best
    Posting Frequency: I'm flexible, I'd be happiest with daily but I'm willing to go as far as weekly.
    Type of Campaign: I prefer Pathfinder or the new FATE, but I'm open. In terms of content, I'm not much for pure hack and slash, but anything else goes. Right now, I'm looking to try out some of the rules from the new PF book Ultimate Campaign.
    Types of Characters: Really depends, on the campaign, the other players, and my mood.
    Last edited by Yahya; 2014-02-12 at 02:25 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297

Name: Mark
    Ways to Contact: Contacting me on here is the best way.
    Posting Frequency: Can/Will post every day.
    Type of Campaign: 3.5
    Types of Characters: Any
    Old Characters: Currently unavailable.
    Old Campaigns: New to PbP
    Other Information: As In just posted, I am new to PbP. I'm looking to get a start somewhere though because I love DnD and just moved away from my old party.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Brad Tallman
    Ways to Contact: PMs here, or I can be reached at Coyotebrother AT Gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: I'm new to the PbP environment, so at first I will probably be a 1 or 2/week poster. It'll certainly pick up once I get more comfortable.
    Type of Campaign: I am curious to try playing all manner of games. M&M, Exalted, oWoD, nWoD, Dark Heresy. I haven't played any of those and have been strongly interested in trying them. I have a ton of experience playing 4e DnD and a good grasp on Shadowrun, AD&D and Pathfinder.
    Types of Characters: I like playing things that are non-human. Elves, Beastmen like Gnolls. Types of characters I tend to play are either Bruisers or Magicians.
    Old Characters: Way to many to list in one post. :D
    Old Campaigns: I've been most involved in an AD&D Campaign that started seven years ago with the "Against the Giants" module series, and has expanded far into the rest of the following modules.
    Other Information: I'm 39, and I've been playing RPGs since I was 11. I love roleplaying and groups that make it fun to play. I hope to get involved in something soon, so if it seems like I might be a good fit, gimme a shout! Thanks for reading. :)
    Last edited by M_Silverlake; 2013-06-28 at 01:53 PM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Barbarian in the Playground

Devil

Name: my friends call me geek
    Ways to Contact: you can PM or email me (dhenson.94@gmail.com)
    Posting Frequency: im able to post pretty much whenever.
    Type of Campaign: the only system i've played is 3.5, but am willing to give others a shot
    Types of Characters: i havent really found my best yet, so i'll play what ever
    Old Characters: none, im still new to the game
    Old Campaigns: see above
    Other Information: never played PBP before, so i apologize if im no good :)

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: MasterGhandalf, I'll answer to Ghandalf or MG

Ways to Contact: PM is probably best
    Posting Frequency: Except on particular absences (which I'd notify beforehand) I'm up for posting most of the time, preferably in the evening.

Type of Campaign: I have materials for DnD 4e, and maybe the odd 3.5 e using the online SRD (setting-wise, preferably Eberron, though I'd be up for others), Pathfinder, Exalted 2e, the Mistborn Adventure Game and The One Ring: Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild. May be able to expand my horizons in the future.

Types of Characters: In CRPGs I tend to prefer characters who are nonhuman, spellcasters, and (though I myself am male) often female. I see no reason why that trend wouldn't continue in this medium.

Old Characters: N/A

Old Campaigns: N/A

Other Information: I've never played a full campaign, but I have followed the RPG scene for years and am itching to get involved. I have materials for several systems which I've familiarized myself with and look forward to a chance to jump into the playing field myself.
    Last edited by MasterGhandalf; 2013-08-31 at 05:13 PM.