Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: Landon
    Ways to Contact: I check my email daily (deathshade13@hotmail.com). I am also on Skype whenever I am at my computer (satouyamazaki).
    Posting Frequency: I could easily post daily, perhaps even more frequently.
    Type of Campaign: I tend to enjoy fantasy, though low fantasy when it comes to the number and availability of magic items. I have played D&D 3.5e and Pathfinder before, though I am open to learning new systems.
    Types of Characters: I am open to play anything. I am currently playing a Half-orc monk in a Pathfinder campaign.
    Old Characters: I have no experience in play-by-post. I have been playing in real life until now.
    Old Campaigns: ^
    Other Information: I am relatively new to tabletop RPGs. I have played them for less than a year, so I am pretty inexperienced. I am definitely interested in playing new systems as well as expanding my experience in those I've already played.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

smile Re: Player Registry

Name: Giles Marqui
    Ways to Contact: PM or email
    Posting Frequency: Daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day
    Type of Campaign: DND 3.5e preferred
    Types of Characters: Typically clerics or wizards, I prefer supportive roles
    Old Characters: none in pbp
    Old Campaigns: none in pbp
    Other Information: I have all 3.5e books I prefer to play supportive roles I can adapt to any level of optimization although I will be asking for some advice for games with higher optimization.

Edit: Email given after game starts only to players in the game and DM. I will be dedicated if everyone else is.
    Last edited by Giles Marqui; 2012-10-29 at 01:34 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Thomas Keller
    Ways to Contact: PM and e-mail
    Posting Frequency: Once or twice a day
    Types of Campaigns: 3.5E, Legends of the 5 Rings, 7th Sea
    Types of Characters: I usually prefer jacks of some trades characters or something crafty (literally).
    Old Characters: I've played a couple bards (both dead within second session....I swear it wasn't my fault) a rouge and a fighter but no access to sheets.
    Old Campaigns: None that have finished satisfactory.
    Other Info:Still new to gaming so still trying to figure stuff out. In school so can't post during the day.
    Thanks to Teutonic Knight for letting me adopt my Pikeman Avatar.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Colossus in the Playground

Name: Serpentine
    Ways to Contact: PM and whatever info I have on my profile.
    Posting Frequency: Near-constantly.
    Type of Campaign: Theoretically willing to try almost everything, but only have access to D&D3.5, some Pathfinder, and maybe bits and pieces of other systems. Have played lots of 3.5, little bit of PF, some Vampire, and a game or two of Gurps. Interested in Gurps and similar systems, not interested in 4th ed D&D. I like fantasy with a mix of hack'n'slash and roleplay.
    Types of Characters: They don't have much in common. Usually somewhat odd. Haven't really played spellcasters for some reason, but willing to do so. Generally low-op, which I prefer, but I'm working on not having completely useless characters at least.
    Old Characters: Alwynn Gerwinaiko, Sorcerer/Swordsage, son of the celestial equivalent to a succubus. In love with love.
    DB-16, a hunting-bot that accidentally achieved sentience a few weeks before the campaign started. I love this character and would like to play it again sometime.
    Eleusipa Thothervain, elven Paladin of Freedom and her trusty unicorn steed Laidepadaer who has an unhealthy obsession with his mistress. Created for a game based on the Dungeons and Dreamboats thread using Chainmail Bikini. Sad that she barely got a run before the game died.
    Kariana Wynda, recovering alcoholic dwarven Knight. DMPC of my real-world game.
    Nika Rendan, Aberrant Druid (homebrew) drow for a RL Evil game.

Old Campaigns: Gavisoria Games (player). DM just straight-up disappeared. I'm getting worried.
    Postal Service (DM). Attempt to transfer my RL game online while I went overseas. Failed.
    Legendary Lovelies (player). Aforementioned Chainmail Bikini game. Sadly didn't go anywhere.
    Shades of Delusion (player). Was going really well until the DM, shall we say, made a hurried and unwilling departure from the Playground.
    Kobold Run (DM). A silly kobold-based game that died after I handed it over to someone else when my studies became too intense. May try to start it up again if the players are still around.

Other Information: I'm thinking of either joining or running a game. I'm itching for a bit of roleplay...
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2012-10-30 at 07:23 AM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Name: Mr. C will do, for now...
    Ways to contact: pm would be best.
    Posting frequency: call it daily +, i have lots of free time.
    Type of campaign: d&d 3.5 or pathfinder, would love to try 4e.
    Types of characters: i lean more towards non-spellcasters. like high dex classes & skillmonkeys.
    New here so no history stuff available.

Other information: like serious rp but occasionally up for mindless hack & slash. generally more interested in growing a character to fit a personality/style than worrying about optimization. 30 + years of experience with pinprick rpgs.
    (insert clever pop culture reference here)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I am new to PbP gaming, so go easy on me.
    Name: Wytwyld or Luke
    Ways to Contact: PMs get sent to my Email, which I check semi-regularly.
    Posting Frequency: I can post multiple times a day (usually). I won't join if I can't keep up with demand, and if something comes up, I will let the DM know before leaving.
    Type of Campaign: I have extensive knowledge as well as almost all of the books for D&D 3.5; I have moderate experience with Anima (have most books), Wheel of Time d20 (have the book) and old White Wolf (have newest vampire, werewolf and mage books as well as the Dark Ages equivalent) I also have many Exalted books and have experience playing them; I have played Rifts, Paladium, AD&D, and Dark Heresy; I have books for: Star Trek, Star Wars d20, Shard, Blood of Heroes, Mutants and Masterminds, and Lord of the Rings. (I might have missed some LOL) I am willing to try any system or theme.
    Types of Characters: I like playing widely different character from campaign to campaign. I will never play the same type of character twice in a row, or at the same time in the case of multiple games.
    Old Characters: I will upload a few of my previous characters later.
    Old Campaigns: None here.
    Other Information: I am kind of a rules exploiter, but for me the story comes first. I have been known to take a serious blow to stats for a cool story.
    Last edited by Wytwyld; 2012-10-30 at 02:05 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Name: zagman505, or Jeremy
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: At least daily, can very easily (and most likely will) post more frequently
    Type of Campaign: I'm very new to the whole tabletop rpg thing, am currently playing my very first campaign (3.5ed). Would love to learn and play with other systems.
    Types of Characters: Don't have enough experience to say that I prefer a particular type of character
    Old Characters: My first and currently only character is a fairly boring polearm wielding human fighter.
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: The campaign I'm currently playing (and thus the only experience I have thus far) is very light on the RP-ing, but I'd like to try something more RP intense. Character theme and style (or just my personal preferences) take precedence over optimization for me.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default I wanna play a game!!!

Name: Eric or Overlord Eric, or Dragon, or whatever (within reason)

Ways to Contact: PM is bestÖ it will send off an email

Posting Frequency: In a game I can promise daily, but usually more than that.

Type of Campaign: I havenít gamed for a while, so Iíll need to bush up on the different systems. I like big sandbox worlds and I hate being railroaded into doing something.

Types of Characters: I like to make quirky characters. Characters with a strange past, hobby, race, and etc. are more fun, donít you think? Min/Maxing is not for me.

Old Characters: I havenít played here before.

Old Campaigns: I havenít played here before.

Other Information: Iíve never played by post before, but I really want to check it out. If it is much fun as it looks, I want to try running a game that I have in mind.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Bugbear in the Playground

ReaderAt2046 seeking game willing to accept angel-blooded (Aasimar) level 2 paladin (1 level paladin, +1 effective level for angel-blooded). Character uses D&D 3.5 rules from the online SRD.

Full character sheet available on request.
    Prince Fraternal of Pudding, Snuzzlepal, Feezy Squeez Lover, MP, Member of The Most Noble And Ancient Order Of St. George, King of Gae Parabolae.

Lego Ergo Sum

"Everyone's cute if you just look at them the right way"~Rebekah Patton Durham, Princess of Pudding.

"If they have stats, we can kill them... I'd like to point out that we also have stats..." ~ PhoenixGuard09.

Warhammer 40K: Where the faction that is a cross between the Inquisition and Space Nazis are the good guys.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Lightbulb Re: Player Registry

Name:SirNoiCrezant
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily, several times
    Types of Campaigns: 4e only
    Types of Characters:Level 1 Dragonborn Fighter "Noite"
    Hoping to see some dm's looking for a new face. I will not create a character above lv1 nor will i grant said characther anything but standard equipment (no magical). The point is to struggle as you adventure, not starting out winning.
    Sheet on request. Working on putting it online.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground

Name: Derpy the Derp/Christ0ph3er4
    Ways to Contact: PM me on this forum!
    Posting Frequency: I'm quite active, but if I go without posting for a couple days, don't be surprised.
    Type of Campaign: I enjoy to play the original, 3.5 fantasy campaign.
    Types of Characters: I prefer to make intelligent or cunning characters, trying to sound as smart as I can when explaining things.
    Old Characters: A rogue, named Darj, a paladin called Zangeef and an elf wizard called nicknamed Blaze.
    Old Campaigns: I'm fairly new, but I cannot remember many campaigns. The only one I can remember is that we had to take out a dragon that destroyed our ship, taking down undead, beholders and anything that really stepped in our way. Oh the joys of being chaotic evil.
    Other Information: Like I said, I'm fairly new. I would prefer 3.5 and playbyposts. Thanks.
    Spoiler: Extended Signature
    Show

If stuff is written lIKE cOLNEL cAPITAL or BEDLY SPILLED/ not perfectly immaculate in every way, I'm probably being lazy and using my iPad to post.

Every GM railroads, they just make the players feel like they're free.
    Sometimes I feel I need my own title.
    How about 'Yellow Brick Road in the Playground'?

Previous avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Name:NimbusArchon, Archon
    Ways to Contact: PM should work
    Posting Frequency: Usually more than once daily
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder, DnD 3.5, Legend, or anything downloadable
    Types of Characters: Anything, I can play diversely
    Old Characters: None online
    Spoiler
    Show
    Altair Paragon, mage of House Paragon
    Fell Endymion, Knight of Dusk
    Taktak, kobold thief
    Zanfalcon Arcanscape, undefined ranger (deceased)
    Finnigan Gilligan, of Gilligan's Figurines (deceased)

Old Campaigns: Several homemade adventures
    Other Information: I am new to PbP RPGs, have been playing RPGs in general for a while

13. - Top - End - #43

Name: Zombulian, Zombu, Detective Patsy, Ziegfreid, Weird Moon, Penyo
    Ways to Contact: PM me. I check GiTP more than I check my email.
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e
    Types of Characters: Basically anything that takes my fancy at the time
    Old Characters: Never played a PBP game before
    Old Campaigns: " "
    Other Information: I am new to PbP and they group I usually play with is lax on rules like Multi-classing penalties and numbered XP gain. Consequently I haven't played many crafters. I'm fine with using those rules in a PbP though.
    I am an optimizer, I try to stay away from cheese, but I don't usually find myself to be useless.
    Last edited by Zombulian; 2012-11-05 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urpriest View Post
    Anyway, regarding Scion of Tem-Et-Nu, I'm just imagining a warrior trying to engage in single combat with a hippo, and another hippo waddles over:

"No, this is honorable single combat! Go away! Shoo!"
    I love Jade_Tarem

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Name: Steve
    Ways to Contact: PM here
    Type of Campaign: preferably D&D 3.5e and Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: I like story over crunch; the idea of character arcs, working with the dm to make characters necessary to the world. I also like characters with backstory and a day job. Urban intrigue, secret societies, dwarven sorcerers with arm tattoos that he hides, cursed outcast elven thief who carries around a rag wrapped legendary weapon stolen from a museum, an old human librarian/alchemist who is also the Queen's court assassin.
    Old Characters:
    Old Campaigns:
    Other Information: This is where I reveal my noobness... noobility... noobese... I've never actually played a p&p rpg. I am a collector of rule books but have never had the opportunity to play a game.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Most people call me Toast. There is an explanation, I swear.
    Ways to Contact: IM is probably best. I forget I have an email at times.
    Posting Frequency: Daily. At least once a day. Although there may be a day missed due to work and/or life.
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Iron Kingdoms, Shadowrun, Warhammer Fantasy, all of which I've played before, and there are quite a few not listed as well.
    Types of Characters: Generally anything non magic/psychic/whathavethee. I prefer people that can't start fires with their minds. Either way, I enjoy characters that have an extensive background with lots of personal bits and plot hooks.
    Old Characters:
    Old Campaigns:
    Other Information: I'm all about rule of cool. If I can somehow make something more awesome, I will try. If there is even the slightest chance of an epic action, this action will be attemped. Generally, it doesn't work.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Morrolan
    Ways to Contact: Personal messages, or email/steam/skype/teamspeak if the DM finds it a good idea
    Posting Frequency: Depends on my job, but lets say twice- or thrice-weekly
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 / Pathfinder (no play experience though, just read it) / nWoD
    Types of Characters: Necromancers / Psions / Gishes / Assassins / Casters in general.
    Old Characters: Currently Playing: Kazimasu Kenjiro
    Old Campaigns:Oriental Kingmaker
    Other Information: Current play wishes: Morally grey necromancer / My own homebrew prc / Evil take over the world campaign or sandbox / Pathfinder Kingmaker / Anything Gestalt (Not tristalt, mind you)
    Last edited by Morrolan; 2013-01-04 at 07:49 AM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: Will, Dram annoying brat in the corner I respond to most
    Ways to Contact: Email (given on request), PM, Skype pretty much anything
    Posting Frequency: Check at least daily if not more
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 prefered, I know a little 4e always willing to try new things
    Types of Characters: As explained below I am a first timer effectivly when it comes to the D&D worlds. I will play anything to help really interesting in a Warblade / Fighter / Melee kind of character
    Old Characters: Unfortunatly no PBP stuff, played a few games of 4e as a rouge and hundreds of hours as a Brettonian Knight in Warhammer Quest
    Old Campaigns: None sorry.
    Other Information: New but eager to play 3.5 and can find nothing in the area, up for PBP or play by Skype anything I can get hold of. Looking for some nice people to help me into the scene as reading everything I can for a couple of years now.

18. - Top - End - #48

Name: Drakeburn, but you can call me Sammy
    Ways to Contact: Forum (or PM)
    Posting Frequency: At least once a day. In other words, daily
    Type of Campaign: ( I'm new to roleplaying games, so I'm more than willing to learn how to play any kind )
    Types of Characters: (willing to try any role)
    Old characters / campaigns: (Again, I'm new)
    Last edited by Drakeburn; 2012-12-13 at 10:25 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Maggie

Ways to Contact: Email/ PM please.

Posting Frequency:
    I'm new to the forum, but I'm able to post game turns at least once a day, if not more frequently.

Type of Campaign
    : D&D (2e, 3.5e, 4e), Pathfinder

Types of Characters: I've played clerics, assassins, rogues, monks, but I especially enjoy playing fighters. I'm open towards anything though, and don't mind trying out new characters.

Old Characters: Unfortunately, I don't have online links to my old characters, since most of my gaming experience has been limited to PBP emails and actual tabletop gaming. The best I can say is that I enjoy roleplaying AND min-maxing my characters, just for the extra challenge it brings.

Old Campaigns: As above.

Other Information: I haven't played in a while, so I'm a little rusty. But I am eager to play, and don't mind learning new systems. I'm also good with as much or as little hack-and-slash grinding/ role-playing/ socialising/ party detouring as is required of a campaign.

While I'm good with one-off games, I'm one of those really committed (read: OCD) players who enjoys sticking with the campaign from start to finish, all the way through 3-6 parts. So if you're a DM looking for someone who won't drop out and who will play nice, do drop me a message!

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Name: Michael Muzzy
    Ways to Contact: PM or muzzyman1981@yahoo.com
    Type of Campaign: SWSE, Dark Heresy, Deathwatch, Exalted
    Types of Characters: In your face melee or wisened old wizard
    Old Characters:
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=391095
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=442421
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=461932
    Other Information: I've been playing RPGs for some years now but don't know alot of the systems out there.

21. - Top - End - #51

Name: Cranthis or Brendan

Ways to Contact: IM

Posting Frequency: A few times a day, most of the time.

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5.

Types of Characters: Sneaky characters and Arcane casters, for the most part, but definitely willing to try new things.

Old Characters: None online
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cranthis, Lupin Rogue. Got to level 6 (With only 15 hp I might add) before we decided to start a new campaign (It was most of our players, and my, first game)
    Densharr, Catfolk Spellthief. Got to level 6 before me and the paladin got into a fight. I won, but then our wizard managed to do 32 damage on a melee attack, when I was at 13 hp.
    Nathair, Human Half-vampire Duskblade. Currently in a 3.5 in person game.
    Asarlai, Human Druid/ Wizard Currently in a 3.5 in person game.

Old Campaigns: None online.
    Other Information: I have never played a PBP game, or a chat-room game, so your patience would be appreciated. Last note, I am not an amazing roleplayer. I try my best, but I am certainly not impressive.
    Last edited by Cranthis; 2012-11-11 at 01:31 AM.
    Admiral Cranthis, Inventor of the Cranthis (Sandwich) and the Gnomish Paratroopers, and rider of Chuckles, the dire pig.

Awesome avatar by TinyMushroom!

22. - Top - End - #52

BlackDragon

Name: RossN
    Ways to Contact: PM me.
    Posting Frequency: Daily or at least several times a week
    Type of Campaign: OD&D, AD&D (1st and 2nd Ed. - my favourite) and to a lesser extent D&D 3.5. Also Fighting Fantasy if anyone wants to run it!
    Types of Characters: Mostly Wizards (including Illusionists and Sorcerors) but sometimes Rogues. I tend to favour illusions if playing a spellcaster, but I'm willing to try other options.
    Old Characters: Nothing here but I'm playing an Illusionist in an AD&D game over on Rpol and I played a Bard in a tabletop 3.5 game, plus others in short lived online stuff.
    Old Campaigns: None on site.
    Other Information: I tend to prefer starting at first level and slightly sandbox type games. Setting wise I'd especially jump at the chance to play Forgotten Realms, Al-Qadim or Dragonlance but homebrew is very cool too.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Name: Carl
    Ways to Contact: Email or PM
    Posting Frequency: Minimum daily, usually several times per day
    Type of Campaign: I'm ideally looking for a D&D Next Playtest game, though I have plenty of experience of 4E, 3.5, AD&D, RuneQuest, Savage Worlds and several others.
    Types of Characters: I'm pretty easy. I like fighter/ rogue types, but spellcasters work too.
    Old Characters: None yet, I'm a noob in these parts
    Old Campaigns: see above
    Other Information: I have several decades of RPG experience, both PnP and PbP. I'm articulate, polite and rules savvy, and I'm a very consistent poster.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Name: Joby Springsteen
    Ways to Contact: Email, PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily/semi daily
    Type of Campaign: Od&d and some retro clones, 4e, also wanting and willing to learn 3.5 and other d&d editions
    Types of Characters: variety is the spice of life
    Old Characters: i only have a few characters from in person games that died off due to no fault of my own
    Old Campaigns: a few random in person games. Currently running a labyrinth lord game and playing a 4e campaign
    Other Information: i am enthusiastic but new to a heavier role playing style and takes time to get into a character

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: Talon15, Talon
    Ways to Contact: PM, I check that more than my email.
    Type of Campaign: I've played Dnd 3.5, Shadowrun and Pokemon Tabletop Adventure. Focusing on getting into PTA games though.
    Types of Characters: I prefer more upfront characters than support. But I can change up my role depending on the team makeup.
    Old Characters: None on the forums
    Old Campaigns: None on the forums
    Other Information: I've played several games in the past but new to PBP. I really enjoy getting into the story of a game and seeing what other people come up with.

26. - Top - End - #56

Name: shamgar001
    Ways to Contact: Email or PM. PM's go to email, which I check it constantly.
    Posting Frequency: Several times a day usually.
    Type of Campaign: The only system I'm familiar with is D&D 4e.
    Types of Characters: Any.
    Old Characters: None on here, but I'm comfortable with building.
    Other Information: I've never actually played a campaign, but I've been DM'ing with my friends for almost a year. I thought this would be a good opportunity to play for a change.
    "I think most gamemasters would agree that their world functions significantly more smoothly before the PCs ever show up."

My games:
    Athas' Second Fall | Fionna Cavanaugh | Human Cavalier
    Novash | Bel'Shazar | Dragonborn Berzerker
    Hey! Come With Me Now! | Jabbor | Eladrin Skald
    The Red Desert of Sapa Shara Shanta | Nephili | Deva Hexblade
    Dragon War | DM
    Devombor | DM

27. - Top - End - #57
    Halfling in the Playground

Name: Flik
    Ways to Contact: PM or email me at fliktheanarchist@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Few times a day, Would be more if I joined a game.
    Type of Campaign: AD&D, 3.5 and Pathfinder.
    Types of Characters:I love to play warrior type characters generally
    Old Characters: None on the forums
    Old Campaigns: None on the forums
    Other Information: Not played PLP before but have been playing for years. I have lots of RP experience.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Michael, Desril
    Ways to Contact: Email or SMS to gogeta166@yahoo.com
    Posting Frequency: If I'm in an actual game, multiple times a day easily, I usually only lurk occasionally on the forums if I'm not doing anything
    Type of Campaign: PF would be preferable, or 3.5e. Other systems I'm less experienced in but would be willing to try. I have the playtest for 5e, but never had a chance to play any games in it
    Types of Characters: I prefer arcane magic as a general rule, and like gish builds though sometimes I prefer a straight up caster. I like crafting in PF.
    Favorite races: Tiefling, easily, followed by a few other native outsiders, then human.
    Old Characters: Nothing online, but a Tiefling Wizard/Eldritch Knight (custom PrC actually, but EK is the closest in core, see my avatar), a Vampire Crusader//Sorceress, a Miralukan Jedi/Sith (FATE system, with...ill-defined rules), a Vishkanya Ninja/Shadowdancer, and most recently a Suli Magus, among others.
    Old Campaigns: Just games my friends (and occasionally myself) run, though I think our group needs to find a new GM since none of us are particularly good at it.
    Other Information: I've never been in a PbP game and want to give it a shot, I've always been more eloquent when typing anyway, and I think it'd be a fun learning experience.
    Last edited by Desril; 2012-11-16 at 08:46 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59

Name: Moon, Wolfy, Scott Gail, Your highness etc etc
    Ways to Contact: PM will do fine thank you, although I do have an e-mail address as well Thelemongecko@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: During the weekdays I can do the evenings and early mornings with decent frequency. On the weekend I can post anytime it is needed with quite prodigious speed.
    Type of Campaign: I'm familiar with 3.5, pathfinder, NWoD (Geist and Changeling), Legend and LoC. I also learn systems fairly quickly.
    Types of Characters: Caster or support characters mostly, I also play rogue-ish types every once in a while for fun. I don't optimize very much because I'm not spectacular at it, however, I do try to make my characters effective at the very least.
    Old Characters: A fair number of them although I don't have them saved so I can't post any links.
    Old Campaigns: A few, they never got very far though and I'm looking for something that can last for quite a while.
    Looking for campaigns: If you need people to play then feel free to ask. Chances are that I'll be up for it.
    Other Information: I tend to be quiet-ish but that doesn't mean I don't participate. I like being polite but I'm sorry if I come across as a little snarky, it's an unfortunate trait of mine that I'm not very subtle at all with things like that.
    Last edited by Moonwolf727; 2013-08-25 at 02:52 AM.

30. - Top - End - #60

Name: Theoboldi, Theo for short. (In case you're wondering, it's not even close to my real name.)
    Ways to contact: I'd prefer PMs, please.
    Posting Frequency: I'll be able to post at least once per day most of the time.
    Types of Campaigns: I currently only know 3.5 and Mutants & Masterminds, though I could easily pick up new ones if needed.
    Types of Characters: I usually either play something sneaky or a caster, preferably using enchantments. As far as races go, I have a fondness for gnomes, as they fit my playstyle rather well.
    Old Characters: I usually delete my sheets after I don't need them any longer, though here are some recent ones.
    Old Campaigns: I have played in a few PbP and maptools games before, though all of them ended early.
    Other Information: I really don't like combat in most PbPs. It tends to slow things down very much. Otherwise, I'm open to almost all types of campaigns, though I have no experience with high lethality games and similar things.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2012-11-17 at 03:39 PM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!

Custom avatar made by Dirtytabs.