Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: Tempest Kitsune, I go by TK usually

Ways to Contact: PM preferably

Posting Frequency: near-hourly at the moment, but definitely daily at least.

Type of Campaign: looking for a Pokemon: Tabletop Adventures game, but wouldn't say no to a PF game either

Types of Characters: I tend towards skirmisher types or support characters. Fair warning, I tend to go for CG, can't play Lawful or Evil to save my life.

Old Characters:
    Gan Lao from a 3.5 gestalt campaign.
    Gentleman Jack a Face from a 4th Ed Shadowrun campaign.
    Lobo Wolf Shaman, also from Shadowrun 4th.
    Jackrabbit Physical Adept Smuggler/Wheelman, again, Shadowrun 4th.

Old Campaigns: N/A, all the campaigns I've been involved with have been off this site and hosted via Skype.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: Smouse, Astral Avenger, Astral, Avenger, AA, something along those lines
    Ways to Contact: PM is checked 3 days out of 4
    Posting Frequency: I can post at minimum every other day.
    Type of Campaign: Limited experience with D&D (3.5), willing to try and learn.
    Types of Characters: Don't care about race, Barbarian, rogue, fighter
    Old Characters: Lost the character sheet from my first (and so far only) game a few years ago, human fighter if I remember right.
    Old Campaigns: None that were online
    Other Information: I am perfectly happy playing just about any character if its needed to round out a party, but I can't promise any level of proficiency with magic.
    Long-form Sig

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

Name: Astro_sol, Astro, Sol, Duke Tiberius, Duke of Deuce
    Ways to Contact: PM is easiest
    Posting Frequency: daily, multi-daily if a game is going strong
    Type of Campaign: d20 Modern (kinda), DnD 3.5, Exalted, Star Wars Saga Edition (again, kinda), Star Wars d6 (again again, kinda), OP d20, M&M 2E, Adeptus Evangelion, Wheel of Time, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Pathfiner (again again again, kinda). I can learn new systems within a day, usually.
    Types of Characters: I've noticed that I have a tendency to play martial-minded characters.
    Old Characters: most have been lost to the void of these forums. Here's one of my favorites.
    Old Campaigns: Anime Remix, Beyond the Grace of the Emperor. Many others that have died.
    Other Information: I've been itching for a solo epic game, but having trouble finding a GM for it. Hahaha I found one.
    Last edited by Astro_sol; 2012-12-06 at 07:52 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

biggrin Re: Player Registry

Name: Razgriz, But being acknowledge is always a good star :D
    Ways to Contact: PM for now i suppose I'll check this at least a few times a day
    Posting Frequency: Daily, but more often towards the end of the day if needed
    Type of Campaign: I have books for 3.5 and PF. but i've been in WOD and some 4.0. and am also up for anything fun o.o/
    Types of Characters: I usually pick what isn't there to make everything fit. :)
    Old Characters: No current online ones but can always update :D
    Old Campaigns: ditto or same... or... something as before....
    Other Information: I'm bad at being evil o.o? kinda?... i just don't have it in me to be mean and have it make sense :(
    Spoiler
    Show

:D

5. - Top - End - #65
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Name: Icehawk
    Ways to Contact: PM me, I will check it once a day for awhile.
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Types of Campaign: I have books for 3.5 and 3.0 DND, and Pokemon Tabletop Adventures. I would like to play in a PTA game.
    Types of Characters: All over the place. I generally don't play anything that has to worship a pagan god, but otherwise can be comfortable as a melee fighter, range attacker, healer, or general support.
    Old Characters: A Tundra Halfling Ranger in a psuedo-noir detective game. It was much less fun than it sounds.
    Old campaigns: See above.
    Other Information: My characters tend to be honest, even when it is detrimental to their goals. I like to fight often and level up quickly.
    Last edited by Icehawk; 2012-11-24 at 09:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: TSOShadow
    Ways to Contact: Steam:tsoshadow Skype:TSOShadow E-mail:Afurtadogroup@gmail.com

Type of Campaign: D&D 1e
    Types of Characters: Fighter/Magic-User/Thief
    Old Characters: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69984860/Mordecai.zip
    Old Campaigns: N/A
    Other Information: New player experiencing 1e games with at least a couple DM's before moving to 2nd then 3rd and so on.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Halfling in the Playground

Devil

Name: Deus
    Ways to Contact: Email: dhvanit DOT mehta@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Semi-Weekly
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e & Pathfinder), d20 Modern, Spycraft, Deadlands, Call of Cthulhu
    Types of Characters: Barbarians, Sorcerers
    Old Characters: N/A
    Other Information: Been playing tabletop since 2001, to varying degrees of activity. Experienced with play-by-post, new to the OOTS Forums.
    Last edited by DeusMalum; 2012-11-29 at 12:43 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Name: Julian84, Jacob (IRL)
    Ways to Contact: PM, Skype (Malganis85)
    Posting Frequency: Daily, Twice a day during the US school semesters.
    Type of System: M&M 2e, Adeva 2.5/Borderline, D20 Modern, The Window, Dark Heresy, Dresden Files RPG, Ponies 3.5, FFVII D20
    Types of Characters: Eheh... Realistic ones? I generally go with support-type characters.
    Old Characters: None online, I'm afraid.
    Old Campaigns: I generally only GM campaigns. OOCs for most can be found in my sig.
    Other Information: I generally participate in games with darker or more realistic settings, though I don't have a main preference. I prefer more roleplaying heavy and rules lite.
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-07-24 at 04:45 PM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Name: Toxic Emu
    Ways to Contact: mst_physicist@yahoo.com
    Type of Campaign: M&M 3e, D&D 2nd, D&D 3.5, D&D 4e (preferred), nWoD, Vampire the Requiem, Werewolf the Forsaken, Mage the Awakening, Changeling the Lost (preferred), Star Wars d20 Revised, Star Wars Saga Edition (preferred), Savage Worlds, Pathfinder, Paranoia, Exalted.
    Types of Characters: Strongly motivated. Not neccessarily boisterous, but definetely have to have big hopes, dreams, and motivations.
    Old Characters: This would be my first online campaign.
    Old Campaigns: I GM... But only when I can actively throw things at my players. Therefore, online play hasn't worked out quite as well for me.
    Other Information: Also wouldn't mind playing Fiasco. But seriously... Top choices are SWSE, D&D 4e, and Changeling the Lost.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Name: David, Dave, DragonDavester, Dragon, Davester (whatever fits your fancy really)
    Ways to Contact: email generally: video_gamesdogs@hotmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Not very frequently at the moment due to exams and such, but will likely be on and looking around every day or two, depending on circumstances
    Type of Campaign: 3.5e for the most part (all I've actually played, only been playing DnD for about a year now) but will give the possibility of other styes if I can do what i generally like to do, also open to occasional Paranoia based on a tabletop version done about a month or two back.
    Types of Characters: Usually melee-esque characters such as paladins, monks, fighters, but I sometimes do sorcerers and clerics and in some special cases do hybrids: almost every character will have a prestige however.
    Old Characters: None so far on these forums.
    Old Campaigns: None as of yet.
    Other Information: I am very open to games of both roleplay-dominant and encounter-dominant, my characters can generally be setup to deal with both. I don't go out of my way to stretch the rues either, though some characters might get ridiculous based on pen-and-paper characters I've done. I also tend to use items, spells and such from numerous books, the most often used being: PHB [base(s) of course], MiC [items generally], Complete Divine [cleric, paladin, monk, etc. prestiges], SC [spells for characters], Feat_Index [feats for character progressions]. I also use World of Therra as my source for spells my characters use, so different books allowed will determine what from the WoT I cannot use.
    Last edited by DragonDavester; 2012-12-02 at 04:17 AM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Name: Colin, Tezla, Tesla.
    Ways to Contact: PM works, my skype is the_nl_penguin, and my email niloc444420002hotmail.com
    Posting Frequency: I can post multiple times a day!
    Type of Campaign: D&D, preferably 3.5, I could probably try 4.0.
    Types of Characters: I like to play Bards for the most part, though I also can do rogues or factotums... I like diplomancers.
    Old Characters: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Ui42VwOIs/edit
    Old Campaigns: All my other campaigns at the moment are RL, one where I'm playing the bard above, one where I'm DMing.
    Other Information: I'm a relatively new player soon, most campaigns I've tried to get into online having died quickly. I do have a decent understanding of everything, though. I tend to play more upbeat characters, and I do enjoy a bit of incharacter comedy, but I'm perfectly capable of being serious. I definitely enjoy roleplay, and occasionally will do so over character effectiveness.

12. - Top - End - #72

NecromancerGuy

Name: Kniss
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily or more
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, 4e or D20 modern
    Types of Characters: any spellcaster, ranger or other dexterity-based classes
    Old Characters: Have RP'ed as a 4th edition Ranger and as a 3.5 Dread Necromancer (shortly)
    Old Campaigns: New to to forum-based RPGs
    Other Information: My experience is limited in the world of pen and paper RPGs, but I have a good deal of experience in less formal roleplaying.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Name: Stephen, BigKahuna
    Ways to Contact: PM should be fine
    Posting Frequency: I'll check daily, but if I'm playing a game I can do hourly
    Type of Campaign: I've only played Pathfinder but I'm willing to try other things
    Types of Characters: Any
    Old Characters: Currently playing Rogar Ardens
    Old Campaigns: Currently playing in The Town in the Ruins
    Last edited by BigKahuna; 2012-12-14 at 05:23 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Tegu
    Posting Frequency: I can normally post a couple times a day, depending on if work goes long, and how often others post.
    Type of Campaign: 4e
    Types of Characters: Charismatic Gishes, versatile characters
    Old Characters: Current ones in spoiler, old ones dried up so fast it doesn't really count.
    Old Campaigns: The Colonization of Terenuri, Ages of Athas, 4E PvP
    Other Information: I'm a science teacher, been acting since I was 7, I like cheese...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    The second piece of advice is "don't build a hybrid", but hey, this is Tegu8788's game and he's kinda the High Priest of Hybridization, so you're cool there.
    Guide for starting 4E.
    All my games.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Dustin

Ways to Contact: elzin1@aol.com, or PM here

Posting Frequency: Should be able to post at least once a day, barring RL interference. Should generally be able to post repeatedly at night.

Type of Campaign: 3.5, Pathfinder, M&M.

Types of Characters: Any. I like casters, but I tend to be paranoid about being left spell-less, so spontaneous casting or just going as a warrior is more likely. Big fan of the Spell Point system.

Old Characters: Actually pretty new to PbP, haven't started any games as time of this posting, but some characters I've submitted to games are:
    Valon Alamir
    Ardan Elenar
    Tilden Grassbower
    Telrin Truesteel

Old Campaigns: None started at time of posting.

Other Information: Given the choice I favor higher-power games, but I'm perfectly willing to play low-power too. I tend to optimize to a fair degree, though I try and self-police to keep the character solidly useful without being overpowered, and can easily tone stuff down if requested. Likewise my optimization tends to be more mechanical...get the stats solid, make sure the character has something useful to do in most every round of combat and something to contribute out of combat, then try and deal with the things that would prevent the character from doing it, then get some helpful utilities/tactical options. I'm more likely to get stat boosters than utility items unless key for a build, more likely to look for a creative way to use limited powers than have access to the perfect ability to solve a situation, etc. I like both the role playing and tactical aspects of the game pretty much equally. Not a fan of PvP.

As kind of a side note, in RL, it's usually just a friend and me playing, so I'm quite proficient in multiple-character play and comfortable with DMPCs, assuming the same creation rules are being used for everyone involved. I don't imagine those sorts of games will come up too terribly often, but worth noting.
    Last edited by Quellian-dyrae; 2012-12-06 at 02:49 AM.
    A role playing game is three things. It is an interactive story, a game of chance, and a process in critical thinking.

If brevity is the soul of wit, I'm witty like a vampire!

World of Aranth
    M&M 3e Character Guide

16. - Top - End - #76

Kobold

Name: Swindle
    Ways to Contact: bwindle89@gmail.com, PM works too
    Posting Frequency: Daily, little less on weekends, little more on weeknights
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, FATE (core,strange, dresden), oWoD (V:tM, Orpheus, willing to try the others), nWoD (VtR, CtL, WtF, PtC, HtV, GtSE, MtA, blue only), Ars Magica, Starwars d20 or Saga, L5R, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Monsters and Other Childish Things, Scion, Exalted, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Fireborn, Amber Diceless, M&M, Abberant, Adventure!(it's a game look it up) . I'm willing to learn pretty much any system
    Types of Characters: Either Social or Fightery, usually kinda gimmicky, for d20 stuff i usually go for off the wall but reasonable.
    Old Characters: New to play by posts, expericenced with RP in general
    Last edited by Sir Swindle89; 2012-12-06 at 03:44 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: ActionReplay, though I often go by Lurker.
    Posting Frequency: N/A. Not interested in PbP.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, Exalted 2.5, Shadowrun 4e, New World of Darkness. Will try most anything at least once.
    Types of Characters: Whatever amuses me the most.
    Old Characters: N/A
    Other Information: Anything Else Relevant? Not much to speak of. I am new to tabletop games having begun playing this year. Type of campaign listing being settings for which I currently have rulebooks for. I prefer online games played through IM, however skype would be ideal. Not picky about what client is used, although I've found roll20 to be excellent.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Sduser
    Ways to Contact: Private Message, please.
    Type of Campaign: Any. Literally.
    Types of Characters: Usually pick whatever the party needs most.
    Old Characters: None I have kept around.
    Old Campaigns: None I can really find
    Other Information: Re-posting since I had to leave the forums for awhile due to some events in an IRL Campaign putting me off RP for awhile. Looking for more RP than Hack and Slash.
    We're all a little crazy down here.
    Awesome Avatar done by the Equally Awesome Ceika
    I'll always put roleplay before stats. Yes, I have a fighter with a positive CHARISMA score. Deal with it. If I want my friggen Blackgaurd to have Occupation: Baker, then I'll bloody have it!

Current Characters

19. - Top - End - #79
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Name: Steve Groeschel
    Ways to Contact: stevegroeschel@yahoo.com
    Posting Frequency: As often as needed
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e or Pathfinder).
    Types of Characters: Better at Fighters/Barbarians/ Clerics
    Old Characters: New on here
    Old Campaigns: New on here
    Other Information: I am in Midland,Texas and can even travel for games in person. Work for federal government.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Sean McIntire. Or you can call me Vendarien or w/e
    Ways to Contact: Email\PM\IM (skype(seand.mcintire))
    Posting Frequency: I will be able to post at least once a day if not more
    Type of Campaign: Big fan of 3.5 willing to try pathfinder.
    Types of Characters: I enjoy making all types of character and have done so though I tend twards my Dwarven cleric.
    Old Characters: I have no linkable character sheets at the moment if you want more info on previous characters pm me
    Old Campaigns: I am new to PBP and have yet to join a game. I have done alot of IRL games though.
    Other Information: If given free rain on character creation I can be quite accentric. I find it to be interesting and help a characters role play along though I can and will tone it down if needed
    Awesome avatar by Kymme.

21. - Top - End - #81

Devil

New to the forums, not sure if making this my first post is ENTIRELY wise... but hey. :)

Name: Khaine
    Ways to Contact: PM on the forums, or via e-mail please.
    Posting Frequency: Most likely every couple of days.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 (Forgotten Realms preferred) or Pathfinder (have books for both systems).
    Types of Characters: I'm generally fairly flexiable and will take whatever the party needs. Having said that, I do like my spellcasters, and I tend to build my characters around an RP concept rather than min/maxing or optimizing as much as possible. Normally end up playing Human, Half Elf or Elf.
    Old Characters: None I'm afraid.
    Old Campaigns: As above.
    Other Information: Used to play PBeM games maaaaaany years ago (1998-2002) and I've been an active participant in a PBP world from 2000 to 2012. I'm looking for a game that isn't too fast paced (replies every 2-3 days, though I -might- be able to manage 1 reply a day) and has more of a focus on role-playing than hack and slash.

Don't get me wrong, I do like my hack and slash, but most D&D or Pathfinder games end up being like that for me. Would love to join a game that's just starting, rather than currently in progress. I'm in the GMT time zone and work from home, so I can have really odd hours compared to some people! If you need to know anything else, please drop me a line. :)

22. - Top - End - #82

DrowGuy

Name: Xynphos, Xyn is fine
    Posting Frequency: Daily, maybe more.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5
    Types of Characters: Spellcasters (mostly Druid), all ToB classes, Artificer
    Old Characters: Can't link any
    Old Campaigns: None linkable
    Other Information: I like to think of myself as a competent character builder, in my RL group, I'm usually the one who everyone turns to to help build characters.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Michael, but I prefer Mikey
    Ways to Contact: PM over forum
    Posting Frequency: Daily, possibly more frequently
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder, and WH40K RP (Willing to research and learn others)
    Types of Characters: Whatever takes my fancy (though I love Alchemists and the like)
    Old Characters: No PbP experience, but can potentially link old characters if PM'd
    Old Campaigns: See above
    Other Information: Never played a PbP game before, but interested in trying. Can learn any rule system reasonably quickly, and frequently willing to take any role to round out a party. Do however live in Australia, so GMT +10 and may post greatly out-of-sync with others

24. - Top - End - #84
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: FE Butterfly/Eric
    Ways to Contact: pm or email
    Posting Frequency: Daily but i could do Weekly
    Type of Campaign: im open
    Types of Characters: im open

I havent played DnD in ages but would love to pick it up again.
    Last edited by FE Butterfly; 2012-12-14 at 02:47 AM.

25. - Top - End - #85

Name: Epicfaillol/fred
    Ways to Contact: Via PM
    Posting Frequency: i check the forums regularly through the day and evening
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, wouldn't mind trying 4.0
    Types of Characters: Fighters mostly. currently building a CODzilla for AvB
    Old Characters:none
    Old Campaigns: none
    Other Information: I'm open to trying new classes. more specialized into fighters and occasional barbarian but wouldn't mind playing a bard or a thief. I enjoy a good RP. I enjoy making my characters as lively and natural as possible, so if i play a half-orc barbarian, I would make the speech rudimentary
    Avatar by Ceika, she's awesome, she deserves your cookies.
    old avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86

Name:
    -Ryan, CIDE

Ways to Contact:
    -thephobia@aol.com for both Email and IM. thephobia21 for Skype. Obviously PM.

Posting Frequency:
    -Depends

Type of Campaign:
    -Pretty much anything D20. Never played WoD but wanting to try. Played a little bit of L5R. AD&D 2e too. Have not really played anything else but up for more.

Types of Characters:
    -Generally I pick what the party needs and go from there. I don't normally like playing the "norm". I'd rather use a chaotic good Troll Cleric than a human wizard for example just for the story involvement.

Old Characters:
    -I'll work on this more. Most character sheets are hard copy right now. Currently one available from an ongoing online game:
    Adelaide Kohler, Half-Elf Scout

Old Campaigns:
    -See Above. Most games are actual tabletop.

Other Information:
    -Pie.
    Last edited by CIDE; 2012-12-14 at 08:51 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Name: Hamste
    Ways to Contact: PM me on here or on Nationstates (by the same name)
    Posting Frequency: daily.
    Type of Campaign: D&D any edition other than 4th
    Types of Characters: I like to explore characters though I do like psionic characters
    Old Characters: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewto...2335#p11192335

Old Campaigns: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewto...4896#p11234896

Other Information:
    Last edited by Hamste; 2013-02-15 at 02:23 PM.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Name: Lulu Rexou
    Ways to Contact: Send me a PM, please.
    Posting Frequency: Daily at least
    Type of Campaign:Pathfinder or nWoD
    Types of Characters: Anything I happen to concot late at night while sleep deprived, but I do like optimisation to some level.
    Old Characters: New here, dont have any...
    Old Campaigns: See above.
    Other Information: Im relatively roleplay intensive with my characters. But as said I like to optimise them too.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Scott
    Ways to Contact: Scott.J.Smith@live.com or @usmc.mil
    Posting Frequency: Daily mon-fri 8 am to 4pm
    Type of Campaign:Pathfinder SWSE or nWoD
    Types of Characters: I will take anything, I believe in having a full functioning team and will fulfill any role that is missing
    Old Characters: New here, dont have any...
    Old Campaigns: See above.
    Other Information: I love to roleplay but seem to be best at maximizing w/e role I am filling. If I tank, saves and def are awesome, dps will put out crazy number, AoE and CC all day, or just a fountain of healing. Its not intentional always but seem to minmax a lot yet will always try to roleplay out first and foremost but if pushed into combat I don't want it to be said I didn't do my best and I never want to take away from anothers glory.
    Last edited by TranquilKnight; 2012-12-18 at 11:50 AM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Lynnette.
    Ways to contact: PMs are good.
    Posting Frequency: Daily Minimum, I think I would prefer session / chatroom based though.
    Types of Campaigns: Any.
    Types of Characters: Any.
    Old Characters: None.
    Old Campaigns: None.
    Other Information: I have never actually successfully roleplayed before, but I would like to try. I have skimmed the Pathfinder System and think I have a grasp on it, and have lurked on these forums for a bit.