The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: Icilia. Ice for short
    Ways to Contact: PM me. I'm usually close to a computer anyway
    Posting Frequency: At least Daily, if not hourly
    Type if Campaign: Pathfinder and Exalted. Happy to learn new systems if I can find GM's to run them
    Types of Characters: Don't really have a defined niche. I'll play what I feel like at the time
    Favoured Races: Currently going through a Teifling phase. Usually don't play small sized races though
    Old Characters: None on this forum
    Old Campaigns: None on this forum
    Other Information: New to pbp. Struggling to find games to play in near by so moving into pbp.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Halfling in the Playground

RogueGuy

Name: Dylan
    Ways To Contact: Either email or PM, I check them every other day, at a minimum.
    Posting Frequency: Available at least once a day. I work overnight shifts in front of a computer, and usually have a fair amount of free time.
    Type Of Campaign: 3.5, Pathfinder and anything Palladium Books mostly, but I am really interested in learning in learning Exalted, just never had the chance to play it.
    Types Of Characters: Really anything. I tend to play roguish types becasue the table top games I join tend to have people who are afraid of the class. But I like trying out different classes and combinations.
    Favoured Races: Pretty much anything humanoid. Not a nig fan of playing overly monsterous player races.
    Old Characters: None online for awhile.
    Old Campaigns: Its been a few years since I played on a PbP. The few I have played have most likely been deleted.
    Other Information: I've been playing various RPG's for 18+ years now. I've done low level stuff, insanely powerful (imagine a 40th level 3.5 game where the stacking rule was thown out), built characters from 1st level to the mid 70's, amongst many other things. I prefer the middle ground powerwise, good at what you do, but not crazy optimized. I like to have be involved in a fair amount of both roleplaqy and hacking stuff to pieces. This is one of the only ways I get play RPG's now, so I tend to have fun no matter what type of game I get to play in.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Name: Steven
    Ways To Contact: Either email or PM
    Posting Frequency: Available at least once weekly, probably at least once on most days, though typically not as much on weekends.
    Type Of Campaign: D20 v3.5, especially in the FR setting. I've had some limited experience with DragonStar but would enjoy more of same. Long-running campaigns that allow character development are preferred.
    Types Of Characters: I prefer spellcasters (especially sorcerers and druids) but am flexible (enjoy multiclassing). I generally enjoy creating characters with lots of background detail for in-depth roleplaying.
    Favoured Races: Pretty much anything goes; I have a soft spot for monstrous characters, assuming they can be made to fit into the main storyline.
    Old Characters: New here, so none available.
    Old Campaigns: See above - I've DMed a PbP game which developed out of a long-running tabletop game, so am familair with the PbP concept.
    Other Information: Been playing tabletop games since 2002, but have not played for >6 months now. Not good at playing evil characters.
    Last edited by Anarhichas; 2012-12-20 at 05:55 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: Babel
    Ways to Contact: babelmatrix@gmail.com, PM
    Posting Frequency: As frequently as you do, to a max average of 2-3 a day
    Type of Campaign: Adeptus Evangelion, Other non-d20/low-rolling RPGs
    Types of Characters: Psychological, Brutish, or Caster
    Old Characters: Most have been lost to the ether, (Noble of SWSE, Malkavian in the 1940's, etc.) Only one I could find again: Deuce Kind, of my only current game
    Old Campaigns: Too many that were dead on arrival, or that are dragging on at such a slow pace that I can never tell if they're alive or dead...
    Other Information: I really can't stand the "post once or twice a week" pacing of some PbP games. If you also demand/desire at least a daily post, (maybe one every two days, if you're extremely lenient,) then you and I will get along fine.
    Last edited by babel_matrix; 2012-12-21 at 02:54 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: SinGin
    Ways to Contact: ghave.guri@gmail.com, PM, and other
    Posting Frequency: at least once per day, but Probably more, depends on pace of campaign
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, Reign, Pokemon Tabletop Adventures, CthulhuTech
    Types of Characters: Chaotics, Skill based Character, Supportive cast
    Old Characters: Most are on Mythweavers, can been seen if you look for me.
    Old Campaigns: See "Old Characters"
    Other Information: If I show interest it means that I really want to play in it. I am a friendly player that is okay with taking one for the team, and play a god forsaken healer. Other than that I like skirmishing guys and I am currently practicing my GM-Fu
    Last edited by Singin; 2012-12-22 at 07:26 AM.
    The motto every roleplayer has: Alea jacta est.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

smile Re: Player Registry

Name: Dave
    Ways to Contact: PM or darthgojira@hotmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e, 4e). Willing to learn others, depending on setting
    Types of Characters: Whatever is needed for the party and setting. I'd like to tailor my character to campaign. If you need a bard, I'll do a bard. You need a cleric, I'll be a cleric. Need a rogue? I'll roll up a rogue

Other Information: I've never played a D&D or other tabletop RPG campaign before, but I know RPG concepts well, I have my own set of dice and a few books. I love learning this stuff, and I hope to get some experience as well. I don't mind playing either hack/slash or roleplaying game styles, as long as we all have fun.

7. - Top - End - #97

BlackDragon

Name: Cormag or Cor both work
    Ways to Contact: PM or email I'll respond to either
    Posting Frequency: Up to daily depending I the speed of the game
    Type of Campaign: I have some experience with PTA but other then that I'm new to everything. I would really like to learn 3.5 but if your willing to work with me I'll try anything
    Types of Characters: I'm to green to know what I'm good at but I think I'm going to try either no or limited magic (charecters not campaigns) at first.
    Old Characters: most are in my sig I have a few from games that died but I might reuse those
    Old Campaigns: most are PTA if you want them just PM me
    Other Information: I'm in Alaska time.
    PTA Character Sheets

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

smile Re: Player Registry

Name: BW
    Ways to Contact: A PM will do the trick I think.
    Posting Frequency: It depends on circumstances but I'm sure I can manage at least a couple/week.
    Type of Campaign: I know Star Wars Saga Edition, GURPS 3e, and MiniSix (a fun little freebie you can find on the 'webs) - but I'm chomping at the bit to learn d20 Modern so I can play d20 Apocalypse, and I'm willing to learn any other new systems as needed.
    Types of Characters: Yeah... I enjoyed playing droids the most, but I tend to fall into the stealth/non-lethal archetype when I play videogames (Deus Ex is very nearly my perfect game). I enjoy a challenge and, like I mention above, would love to play a creative survivor in any situation.
    Old Characters: Nothing from this site, but I can provide references to off-site stuff if you like.
    Old Campaigns: (see above)
    Other Information: I've noticed that some people GM using modules or pre-planned scenarios. These have some obvious strengths but I can never get past the idea that I'm railroading my players - the fun of being a GameMaster, for me, is never knowing what my players are going to do. They're in charge of their player, I'm in charge of the universe - and the story isn't about the universe. That's my one observation thus far in my RP career. More practically, I live in Northeast America and will be working a second shift job starting in a few weeks.

I would absolutely love to play something that is a good mix of I Am Legend, Resident Evil, Terminator: Salvation, Fallout, Left 4 Dead, and what I suspect is The Walking Dead (though I've never seen the show) with emphasis on survival, weather, travel, disease/health, encumbrance, ammo, etc.

9. - Top - End - #99

Name: Hyena.
    Ways to Contact: Skype - bf_lugger or my forum PM.
    Posting Frequency: Daily.
    Type of Campaign: Star Wars - Saga Edition, DnD 3.5, DnD 4e.
    Types of Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alignement: When playing as lawful good, it's always unbendable Stupid Lawful Good. I don't usually play evil characters, but I can do it occasionally.
    3.5: Crusader, warblade, warlock, dread necromancer.
    4e: Cleric, paladin, swordmage, warlock, monk, artificer.
    Saga: Really, any, except scout.
    I will never play druid or bard, unless extremely re-fluffed. Neither will I play as a member of Jedi Order.

Old Characters: None on this forum.
    Old Campaigns: None on this forum.
    Other Information: English is not my native language, so I have quite a problem with long and detailed posts. My timezone is GMT+4.
    I'm looking for a DM for a skype Star Wars Saga Edition game. If you are interested, please write me in skype (taumaturgist).

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: BT
    Ways to Contact: PM for now.
    Posting Frequency: I'm new here but if I am in a game I will post at least daily.
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder), etc. I'm usually up for anything outside of 4e.
    Types of Characters: Usually I wait till everyone else chooses then pick what the party needs.
    Old Characters: I'm new to online tabletops.
    Old Campaigns: I haven't played online yet.
    Other Information: I like hi-powered campaigns but don't normally get to play in them. As long as the story is good and the players are good people I am happy.
    Would love to DM but I need some experience playing online first.
    Last edited by HeriticGamer; 2012-12-29 at 07:32 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Name: Josh, Casper
    Posting: Evenings on schooldays, more flexible on weekends.
    Games: scion, new world of darkness, hunter the vigil, changeling the lost, genius the transgression, D&D 3.5 and 4e, willing to learn others.
    Characters: in general I prefer to play the smart guy, but I will play as anything, so long as it's interesting.
    Old characters & campaigns: none over the internet, a Minotaur warden.
    Other info: Normally I DM games, and look forward to playing for once.
    Last edited by Casper The Dog; 2012-12-30 at 08:34 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Name: Vakta
    Ways to Contact: Email and PMs are both good
    Posting Frequency: Afternoons during the week, more often on weekends
    Type of Campaign: d20, as I don't have any books and would just be using the online SRD
    Types of Characters: Most likely more of a ranger type character, but really anything's fine.
    Old Characters: None
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: If you can't tell, I'm new to this. It seems there's a good number of people like me, so maybe we could set up a noob game, with a new narrator even would be good. Preferably a more casual game.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Name: Fluffy
    Ways to contact: PM or fluffyviking@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Ideally, daily or every other day
    Types of Campaigns: 3.5, Pathfinder, and would love to get a Deathwatch game
    Types of Characters: Tend to favor more chaotic good, hit 'em hard in the face when they're looking kinda characters. For Deathwatch, got a Fleash Tearer and Rune Priest I'd love to try out.
    Old Characters: None that are online
    Old Campaigns: None that are online
    Other Information: New to PbP and Deathwatch, but am willing to learn and will give it my all.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Name: Alec
    Ways to Contact: PMing on these forums.
    Type of Campaign: Warhammer 40k, Unhallowed Metropolis, nWoD
    Types of Characters: Mage and Rogue archtypes typically.
    Old Characters: A few that I cannot find.
    Old Campaigns: A few that I cannot find.
    Other Information: I'm fairy new to PbP roleplay.
    Last edited by Nesori; 2013-01-01 at 06:51 AM.
    Good to be back
    Amateur roleplayer looking to improve.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Jeff the Green (JtG or Jeff)
    Ways to Contact: PM me.
    Posting Frequency: Multiple times daily–three times per week.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5/3.P. Eberron, Forgotten Realms, homebrewed and stolen worlds. Hack and Slash, Sandbox, Political, Misc.
    Types of Characters: Tier 2-and-below casters, initiators, and theurges.
    Old Characters: Mirielle Greyhome (3.5 Cleric/Binder/Anima Mage). Davkhur (3.5 Dark Evolved Necropolitan Unseelie Fey Illumian Beguiler/Mindbender//Archivist/Swordsage/Shadow Adept). Malachi (3.P Necropolitan Strongheart Halfling Dread Necromancer). Atalanteia (3.5 Dryad ungodly complicated divine//sublime way archer build).
    Old Campaigns: For Gold and Glory IC/OOC. Home is What You Make It IC/OOC. Madness, Blood, and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC/OOC
    Other Information: I much prefer games that expect/demand at least 1 post per two days from the players and DM.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

16. - Top - End - #106
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Name: RedWizard3.14
    Ways to Contact: Email at redwizard3.14(at)gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Daily, this is my first game by PhP so i am flexible
    Type of Campaign: Played D&D next and D&D 4e and Dark heresy. Interested in D&D next, maybe pathfinder and maybe any sort of dungeon crawl.
    Types of Characters: Wizards, but i am flexible
    Old Characters: None in Php but

Lucius Ashenfell: Tiefling Pyromancer
    Rek Deathscream: Half-orc evoker
    and a one shot as a void-born psyker.

Let me know if you need a players
    Peace

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

tongue Re: Player Registry

Name: Alex B.
    Ways to Contact: Email, skype, ventrilo, facebook, all upon request. I'd prefer a PM here first. :)
    Posting Frequency: I just registered at GitP. I plan on posting daily and I'm hoping to find a group that wishes to run a VoIP group, although I'll settle for PbP.
    Type of Campaign: I have the most experience with 3.5e although I'm open to Pathfinder and 4e (highly prefer 3.5e). The majority of my experience comes from low-level play and mainly core books, to be honest.
    Types of Characters: I tend to run rogue-ish types, occasionally a caster, but I'm open to everything. My most recent character was a monk/fighter that I rather enjoyed playing. I'm more than open to playing a healbot or some oddball mix.
    Old Characters: N/A. They're all on physical paper or in my head. I'll make about anything 3.5e up to level 7 or so and fill any role. I'm truly interested in the actual role-playing, hence my interest for VoIP.
    Old Campaigns: N/A.
    Other Information: I've been playing, reading, and otherwise trying to immerse myself into the Forgotten Realms for more years than I can imagine. I believe I first played Baldur's Gate (the PC version, of course) when I was 6 years old and fell in love instantly. I'm really looking for a mature group that still has a good sense of humour that is equally interested in role-playing and storytelling and rolling dice. :)

Thanks, guys! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions! I'm truly excited to meet you all!

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Attila, or a character name. I also go by AttilaThePun, but it was taken.
    Ways to Contact: Primarily PM, but I do have email and skype.
    Posting Frequency: I set PMs to email me, and I have my email ring to my phone (which I check obsessively), so pretty much instantaneously whenever something happens.
    Type of Campaign: Mostly Pathfinder, but I'm learning the ropes of 4e as well. I'm also looking for a 3.5 game, but nothing too high-op since I'm new to the system.
    Types of Characters: As a general rule, I usually only play characters with spells, but I like to try new things. I like blasting
    Old Characters: In the past I've played a Cleric, a straight Wizard, and a Wizard/Fighter. In PbP games I've played an Arcane Trickster (briefly), a Paladin, a Sorcerer, and a Rune Knight (homebrew class).
    Other Information: I'm very combat-focused, and I usually build characters by deciding what mechanics I want to play in combat and then choosing a class, building a personality, and creating a backstory from there. In every campaign, I try to PM the GM beforehand so I can work out how my character fits into the world more than just a race and a class, or another forgettable mix-and-match player character. Feel free to PM me if you're looking for players
    Last edited by AttilaTheGeek; 2013-02-12 at 09:38 PM.
    Homebrew: TemporalistQuotebox • Avatar by Kris on a Stick
    Blue is for sarcasm • Call me Attila

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Name: Frendle
    Ways to Contact: PM or Email
    Posting Frequency: I come to the site daily.
    Type of Campaign: 3.5e Pathfinder Shadowrun
    Types of Characters: I play the "fill in" classes most often. Monk, Bard, Ranger, Paladin.
    Other Information: The last/only PbP Campaign I played in was for the Lejendary Adventure RPG. This was on a now defunt site for the MMORPG of the same name which Gary Gygax was developing.
    I had a great time playing in that campaign.

My RP stlye was dialog driven with concise descriptions of my player actions.
    Last edited by Frendle; 2013-06-06 at 04:08 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Former Characters:
    Escher, MHR (IC)
    Argent, M&M 2e
    The Gentleman, M&M 3e (IC)
    Evil-Smasher, M&M 3e
    William Hubris, Pokemon TA
    Solar, M&M 3e
    Hubris, M&M 3e
    Chairman, M&M 3e
    Arrol Gent, SW:SE
    Roulette, M&M 2e (IC)
    William Hubris, SoIaF RPG
    Butterball, M&M 3e (IC)
    William Alferdinck, Pokemon TU (IC)
    CopyCat: Aeon City (M&M) IC
    Paragon: Storm (M&M3e) IC
    Chrono: Clash (M&M) IC
    Hellhound: Untouchables (M&M3e), IC
    Zypher: X-men-ish (M&M3e), IC
    Sircophagus: Genesis (M&M3e) IC
    Chairman: Earth-1337 IC
    William Alferdinck: Kanto IC

Yes, over half of my characters are named William, I like the name
    Last edited by HopeHubris; 2016-05-16 at 07:09 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Player Registry

Name: TheGato
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily some times multiple times.
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder, Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun
    Types of Characters: Favor rogue types but will help round out a party
    Old Characters: None here
    Old Campaigns: None here
    Other Information: Just looking for some fun games!

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Name: Dustin
    Ways to Contact: PM works just as fine
    Type of Campaign: Star Wars Saga Edition,Pathfinder, and Old School World of Darkness
    Types of Characters: Dex base monkeys, but always willing to do something different.
    Old Characters:Haven't bumped into a game or game to bumped into me yet to post anything :S
    Old Campaigns: Same as above.
    Other Information:First time on a Post by Post forums, normally play Pathfinder and Star Was Saga Edition with friends in real life during the weekends.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Name: Jared Quillen
    Ways to Contact: Email and skype jared.adkins7@gmailcom and jared.c.adkins
    Posting Frequency: Daily at least
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D 3.5
    Types of Characters: Mostly divine casters with the occasional archer type or monk
    Old Characters: none
    Old Campaigns: none
    Other Information: I'm new to the forum and willing to learn. I currently only know how to play 3.5 but will learn how to play other if your willing to teach.
    Last edited by AvatarofKossut; 2013-01-09 at 01:53 AM.

24. - Top - End - #114

Name: Baris, Maralais
    Ways to Contact: I've got my e-mail address bariskastas@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: I can try posting twice a day/once a day, but I wouldn't be able to post much since I'm a student in a boarding school... No limit at the weekends though.
    Type of Campaign: Medieval Fantasy(High/Low Magic), recently interested in Steampunk settings, but I'd rather have magic in any case.
    Types of Characters: Wizards, Bards, Sorcerers, keepers of arcane lore or dabblers of unknown magic in general.
    Old Characters: Reymord Lamsdare, Taldor Bard and Ondath Anornar, Elf Wizard, both of them hailing from Golarion, at your service!
    Old Campaigns: I've tried playing a PbP 2 times here, though both of them ended prematurely sadly.(And I can't find the campaign names or pages because I can't search my old posts, apparently...)
    Other Information: I'm mostly familiar with many aspects of D&D3.5/P, and I've tried AD&D 2nd Ed. once, which ended badly. I'm actually looking forward to trying something new as long as I don't have to read a whole ruleset(at least until summer).
    Currently GMing:
    Warcraft: Quest for the Prismatic Blades / IC / OOC

25. - Top - End - #115

Kobold

Name: Orbiter
    Ways to Contact:PM for more ways.
    Posting Frequency: If not daily then semi-weekly meaning twice a week i can post.
    Type of Campaign:Any.
    Types of Characters: Most, but almost never the sexy ones.
    Old Characters:.....Well nope.
    Old Campaigns:Various pbp's that have died in other forums or finished
    Other Information: I am a newbie to most systems so i might need someone to tell me how they work.

I know: M&M 2e and 3e, Eclipse phase,
    Last edited by Orbiter; 2013-05-25 at 12:29 PM. Reason: form

26. - Top - End - #116
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Yawgmoth
    Ways to Contact: PMs will work in a pinch, better to go on #giantitp on GameSurge and poke me because I'm almost always signed onto IRC.
    Posting Frequency: I am only interested in chat games.
    Type of Campaign: I can do 3.5 D&D, but I prefer nWoD (Mage, Changeling, Vampire), Legends of the Wulin, or L5R 4e.
    Types of Characters: Typically antiheroes, morally grey villains, or other ends-justify-the-means types.
    Other Information: I get really annoyed by bad spelling and grammar and generally refuse to play with people who can't spell out their words. I like to think myself a pretty good teacher of systems.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi I'm James,
    I've played 3.5, a litle pathfinder, but I'd really love to get into some 4e. You can get to me at jamesoliver20 on skype, or else fire_drake99@hotmail.com is good.
    I like nature related classes, that or rogues. I usually play humans, I guess I can relate.
    message me if you're in need of a player! :)

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: Number 8
    Ways to Contact: pm or email me at aootsdnd@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: weekends, when not busy with homework, maybe more
    Type of Campaign: Any
    Types of Characters: Willing to play as any, prefer magic based
    Other Information: Pretty new to actually playing table top RPG games, so don't know a lot of the rules, but willing to learn! I am familiar with RPGs so I know how to, and like to, role play and balance out a team for fights.
    Last edited by 8th_in_line; 2013-08-02 at 11:34 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119

Name: Art is fine.
    Ways to Contact: PM me on the Forum
    Posting Frequency: Currently Daily. May change with employment.
    Type of Campaign: I know 3.5 best, but am familiar with D20, Pathfinder, Alternity and recently Serenity RPG. Also Legend. Willing to learn new systems.
    Types of Characters: Anything. Tend to go for casters or rogue/ranger types.
    Old Characters: None yet, but hoping to change that.
    Old Campaigns: As above
    Other Information: Serious Roleplayer, less interested in mechanics and high optimization. Gestalting and high-power goes over my head sometimes. I'm comfortable playing evil characters, but I tend to play complex characters.
    "If I've learned anything, it's to fear nothing."

Plays in Noble Trouble

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Name: Max (I also respond to Raven)
    Ways to Contact: Preferably through PM, or Email if necessary
    Posting Frequency: Daily for certain, possibly more often
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, or most Old WoD games.
    Types of Characters: I have to pick one? Just one? Someone get my darts...
    Old Characters: to be updated with relevant data
    Old Campaigns: Lito be updated with relevant data
    Other Information: I began playing and DMing D&D 3.0 in 2012. I began creating and playing my own rpg games at roughly age 5, (1989) they have become more complex over the intervening years, understandably. If you have any questions, or invites, please feel free to drop me a PM.