Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Player Registry

Name:
    jahsiah andrews
    Ways to Contact: you can just PM me on here
    Posting Frequency: every other day
    Type of Campaign: played a bit of 5e, but prefer 3.5
    Types of Characters: enjoy making exotic characters, using races, classes, and feats from multiple sources. Will still be willing to stick to core books if necessary, however. Sometimes it's good to go back to the basics.
    Old Characters: I draw up character sheets as a hobby, so I've got everything from a Warforged crusader, to a duskling incarnate
    Old Campaigns: one campaign I particularly enjoyed was when I was playing as a Human Psychic Warrior, with a human wizard, an elf bard and a halfling rogue. It started as a trip across the ocean in a trade ship, and slowly snowballed into fighting vampire Ozzy Osborne in modern day Florida. (PS: yes, we (I and the wizard at least) did get to take a turn as the legendary Florida Man)
    Other Information: I try to make my character fit the setting, but if I'm not given enough info on that setting, I'll just make what I feel like at the time and hope for the best (the above campaign is a good example of this, I ended up starting with Max ranks in ride. In the middle of the ocean.)

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Name: Charlie

Ways to Contact: Email, pm

Posting Frequency: Daily*

Type of Campaign: D&D(3.5e and 5e)I am not very familiar with 5e.

Types of Characters: Anything that strikes my fancy.

Old Characters: Nothing via Play by post. A lot of concepts.

Old Campaigns: Nothing via Play by post.

Other Information: *I am typically available to post on Monday-Friday 4p-11p Saturday/Sunday 8a-4p. During these times I should have no problem creating multiple posts.
    Last edited by Brolgeta; 2019-03-03 at 03:54 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1443

Name: Personification
    Ways to Contact: Stuff on this forum (PM is fine too)
    Posting Frequency: I try for daily (except Fridays and Saturdays) but sometimes I get super busy and can't post for several days
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e
    Types of Characters: Int-based
    Old Characters: N/A
    Old Campaigns: N/A
    Other Information: N/A
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Default Looking for a game

Name: Kim C.
    Ways to Contact: I don't have enough posts to give this information
    Posting Frequency: Possible as frequently as 1/day to 2/week
    Type of Campaign: d20 or 5e
    Types of Characters: Cleric, rogue, fighter, barbarian
    Old Characters: None
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: I am a mature player and I don't mind mature games but I don't like silly games

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Halfling in the Playground

Name: Piper Squeaks (I answer to Pip as well)
    Ways to Contact: PM is the best
    Posting Frequency: Daily up to 3 or so per day
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (5th Ed), Call of Cthulhu, WoD
    Types of Characters: Fighters, Sorc's, MC Paladins, Warlocks
    Old Characters: N/A (Just Started in PbP after a long absence in other forums) Mostly tabletop.
    Old Campaigns: See previous answer.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Pixie in the Playground

Name
    Angel, Dragonquetra or DQ

Ways to Contact
    Private Message

Posting Frequency
    Every day

Type of Campaign
    D&D 3.5: A system I am very familiar with
    D&D 5E: No experience, but willing to get my feet wet. May need some help understanding some of it.
    Pathfinder 1E: System of preference.

Types of Characters
    Primarily fighters or rogues. Barbarians or rangers secondary. Cleric tertiary. I am a fan of Archetypes, Feats and Prestige Classes as well as class variants (Martial rogue from 3E Unearthed Arcana being my favorite). Can do core books only, but I do love having a wealth of options available and willing to provide source information.

Old Characters
    None

Old Campaigns
    None
    Last edited by Dragonquetra; 2019-03-22 at 04:31 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Name
    Mog, Man Over Game, Daniel

Ways to Contact
    PM me!

Posting Frequency
    3-4 times per week

Type of Campaign
    5e DnD. Lots of experience with it.

Types of Characters
    Complex, problem solving, supportive types. I generally play whatever would best help the team. Can do combat, but I prefer to solve problems with more than just damage.

Old Characters
    Favorite was an Arcane Trickster with Ritual Caster. Solved a lot of problems, but ended up overshadowing a lot of the other players at the table out of combat.

Old Campaigns
    Done some HotDQ, familiar with most of them. Ran a few homebrew campaigns.

Other Information
    I do a lot of homebrew stuff, usually to fill in some of the potholes I've found in my campaigns.
    Last edited by Man_Over_Game; 2019-03-15 at 12:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOLE View Post
    MOG, design a darn RPG system. Seriously, the amount of ideas Iíve gleaned from your posts has been valuable. Youíre a gem of the community here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post

5th Edition Homebrewery

Prestige Options, changing primary attributes while maintaining balance with default options.
    Adrenaline Surge, fitting Short Rests into combat to fix bosses/Short Rest Classes.
    Pain, using Exhaustion to make tactical martial combatants.
    Fate Sorcery, lucky winner of the 5e D&D Subclass Contest VII!

8. - Top - End - #1448

BardGuy

Name: Ian
    Ways to contact: I don't always check my IMs on here, so emailing me at creakyaccordion@gmail.com is best
    Posting frequency: Daily/semi, I'm a senior at UCSB and I work part time as well so I don't have a crazy amount of time but don't get to play IRL D&D as often as I'd like so I could possibly carve out time for a daily posting campaign.
    Type of campaign: 3.5 preferred but I've played and enjoyed 5e.
    Types of characters: I'm the forever DM in my IRL groups so I really don't get a chance to play characters often enough to have a particular type, much prefer roleplaying to optimization, however.
    Other Information: D&D is what I'm actually looking to research, philosophize about and write about for grad school as I've been playing for almost 9 years now and it's so near to my heart, and getting the chance to play more than I currently do would be lovely :)

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Orc in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Name: Jacob
    Ways to Contact: IM me here, use the email me function on my profile or Mada#3181 on discord.
    Posting Frequency: Mostly once a day, some unforseeable business as with everyone and some days I might be able to post multiple times.
    Type of Campaign: 5e, happy to learn new systems but 5e for ease. I enjoy roleplay, mystery and puzzle solving more than combat, but combat is fun too.
    Types of Characters: Forever DM, I'll play whatever. I have a liking for Rogues and Bards.
    Old Characters: I haven't played a PbP DnD before, aside from my Current game I'm running.
    Other Information: Really happy to play whatever and I like to think I'm very polite and accommodating to others. I have some homebrew I'd love to playtest but I understand that's not everyones cup of tea.

10. - Top - End - #1450

BardGuy

Name: Will/RoTWS
    Ways to Contact: I check my site messages.
    Posting Frequency: Once or twice a day
    Type of Campaign: D&D/Pathfinder, any edition
    Types of Characters: Any
    Old Characters: None on this site
    Old Campaigns: None on this site
    Other Information: I tend to build characters based around a theme.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

Name: Astragalos
    Posting Frequency: 3-5/week, more frequently during week than weekend
    Type of Campaign: D&D, used to play 3.5 but now focused on learning 5e. Interested in playing Eberron campaigns (any edition).
    Types of Characters: Roleplaying-wise, characters with a religious affiliation, but that could be any class. Less interest in arcane casters, generally. I mostly stick to the PHB since I don't have the other sourcebooks.
    Current Character(s):
    Camilla, Halfling NPC Acolyte of Hestia in "Caverns of Nevermore:" IC | OOC | Sheet
    Last edited by astragalos; 2019-03-27 at 12:09 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1452

Ways to Contact:
    Best way is through site messages here as I'm usually on most days, alternatively I am /u/Scherazade on reddit, Scherazade on Spacebattles, Scherazade on Sufficient Velocity, and probably on a few other zenforo forums too (qq)
    I probably have a username on any forum or website you can think of.

Posting Frequency:
    Weekly's probably best as I find it hard to schedule time otherwise.

Type of Campaign:
    D&D 3.5 is all I've played so far with hard rules, so that or something like that.

Types of Characters:

Generally end up playing minionmancers even if I intend to play anything else. One day I want to play something that doesn't have 5+ pets. one day

Old Characters:
    Tiefling Wizard (Also was a terrible cleric!), Hadozee Rogue (Pirate!), Pixie Samurai (on an OLD RP forum when I was a teenager...)

Old Campaigns:
    All been offline except the pixie game

Other Information:
    If I've got the time, I'm not too bad at finding something hax that's admissible in the rules, but I'm well aware that there's the rules as they should be played and that's different from rules that technically allow you to play the game in a gamebreaking way. I'm also a big fan of random generators used carefully.
    Last edited by Malphegor; 2019-03-28 at 04:52 AM.
    I'm using my signature to bookmark my favourite things I've seen on giantitp, none of them my own creation.
    | Horizon Tripper | Runecaster Handbook | Sha'ir Handbook | CN Handbook | NE Handbook | WITNHIAB |

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Mitsu

Ways to Contact: PM first please as I don't like to leave my contact info in poen threads :)

Posting Frequency: Almost daily

Type of Campaign: d20, D&D 5e

Types of Characters: Multiclasses, melee characters mostly, sometimes casters like Sorcs, Locks or Wizards.

Old Characters: Never played online before, want to try something new

Old Campaigns: Nothing on forums, played tons of RPGs in last 16 years.

Other Information: I am located in GMT+1, would like to try some Skype/Discord online playing as I never tried that before. I have been playing real-life session for most of my life, but never online. I can play during week days in the evenings or Sundays.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Player Registry

Name: Wario6543

Ways to Contact:PM me please. My email addresses have my real name in them

Posting Frequency:I usually only use this website to look into campaigns I may be DMing. Dont usually post here but I want to try one of these online play-by-post games.

Types of Campaigns: I've only really ever played Pathfinder games but I've played Pathfinder now for almost 10 years. I've had a few 5th edition characters but none of the DMs I've played 5th edition with have lasted very long past character creation.

Types of Characters:I try to play something new every time. I like to play with backstories and try to become different people based on what their background is, what the setting is, and what the general mood of the game is supposed to be. In general I try to change my characters every time to something that fits whatever setting I'm in. However, in terms of how many times of played it I usually go Bard or some other party support class.

Old Characters: Gnome Bard, Gnome Mesmerist, Android Kineticist, Human Oracle, Dwarf Cleric of Erastil, Human Alchemist, Dwarven Slayer, Dwarven Druid, Gnome Arcanist, Human Spiritualist.

Old Campaigns:Carrion Crown, Hell's Vengeance, Hell's Rebels, Council of Thieves, Shattered Star, Strange Aeons, Iron Gods.

Other Info: I am a teacher in the PNW so I am on Pacific Time. Usually I am unavailable until around 4 Pacific Time. I am unaware however, of how much of a time limit or how fast people play these "Play-by-Post" games.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Name: czieg
    Ways to Contact: Here on the forums.
    Posting Frequency: Daily to once every two days at most.
    Type of Campaign: I can play 3.5e and Pathfinder, though I'm not much good at optimizing and it's been a while. I am most familiar with 5e.
    Types of Characters: I generally start with a character idea and build from there, I've been playing calmer characters more of late, though that may change.
    Platforms: I can do a play by post here or on Discord, I'm not available for games over voice or a scheduled time frame like that.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Player Registry

Name: liquidformat

Ways to Contact:PM or email at liquidformat@gmail.com

Posting Frequency: daily during the week, once or twice on the weekend

Types of Campaigns: primarily 3.0, 3.5, 3.P, E6, Pathfinder, but willing to try other systems.

Types of Characters: I like beatsticks, druids, stealth/scout/skillmonkeis, and gish.

Old Characters: I normally start with a concept based on the game and build from there but here are a couple I am playing on currently: Warforged wild shape ranger/MoMF, gestalt Human bard/paladin, gestalt goliath barbarian/war hulk/ hulking hurler/soulborn, gestalt human duskblade/cleric/ ordained champion

Old Campaigns: I can link you to some of my games on rpol if you would like to see, I haven't played on here before.

Other Info: I have been role playing for almost 20 years, I started about a year before 3.5 came out and have primarily been playing that since. I have been primarily playing pbp for the last 10 years as I haven't found a local group recently. I have played over Skype and similar methods in the past and would be open to doing so again. I am US mountain standard time.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Pixie in the Playground

Reposting as I've returned to the world of PBP

Name: Cinder
    Ways to Contact: Forum-PM
    Posting Frequency: Hourly - Daily depending
    Type of Campaign: I am fine with any campaign setting or system, though some I may not be used to and/or own a book for.
    Types of Characters: I play what comes to muse. Lately I've focused on storybased, and rarely do I have good Min/maxed characters. I go for fun over competition.
    Old Characters: None yet
    Old Campaigns: None Yet
    Other Information: I've been roleplaying for 7 years, mostly forum and LARP, but picked up pen and paper gaming a few years ago. I am our local ST and a narrator for most of our larps. I focus on creativity, on the spot thinking, and fun over competition or winning. I have no interest in DMing right now, but would love to play in any games seeking a new player. I am recently getting into the 40k lore, know a lot about DND (No particular setting), and have touched but not became an expert at Call of Cthulhu or Shadowrun.

18. - Top - End - #1458

name:Lizard
    Favoured classes: Wild Magic Sorcerer, Warlock, Bard, Rogue
    game type: dnd 5e
    post by post game
    Last edited by Wizard_Lizard; 2019-04-18 at 06:00 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

Name: TungstenRain, Frank
    Ways to Contact: Email, Message
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: I have a lot of systems I'm willing to play in a PbP game. Depending on the system I may not be as familiar as I am with D&D 5e, so I might need to ask a few questions about it.
    Spoiler
    Show

• D&D 5e
    • Savage Worlds (Rifts would be nice, but I'm open to the system)
    • Chronicles World of Darkness (either MtA or VtM)
    • Cypher Systems (Numenera, etc.)
    • Exalted
    • Shadowrun
    • Starfinder
    • Pathfinder
    • d20 Modern
    • Star Wars
    • Legend of the Five Rings
    • Mutants and Masterminds

Types of Characters: In 5e I have a tendency to drift towards Charisma based characters (Warlock, Bard) and Wisdom (Cleric, Druid), but I'm willing to play fighters as well. I also like playing some of the monstrous races, though not against playing non-monstrous races. I found some homebrew races I'd like to try out sometime.
    Old Characters: None here
    Old Campaigns: None here
    Other Information: I'm a noob here on these forums, but I've been playing RPGs for several years now. I haven't tried play by post, but I need a fix.

My schedule has become quite hectic and, unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to dedicate several hours at a time to play, but I can take a little bit of time here and there to add to a storyline via posts. So, I'm looking for a Play by Post. I've never played this way, so I may need a little instruction and some patience while I learn it.

I'm up for any of those systems listed. Of these, I have experience with D&D 5e and a little bit of Pathfinder (not enough to make me proficient, just some base knowledge). I'm willing to learn and I have access to some of the books.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Name: Cedric Fletcher
    Ways to Contact: I am new to this forum, so cant share email ids. onipoucatgmail
    Posting Frequency: Hourly
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e ( Want to learn others systems too)
    Types of Characters: Fighter / Ranger / Monk / Paladin
    Old Characters: I havent played any games in this forum.
    Old Campaigns: Discord links ?
    Other Information: I am a new player, located in Asia. Hence our timelines are not suitable for Roll20 Stuffs, plus, I am working in a 9 hrs job, so access to voice is a problem from time to time.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: ngc7293 / David
    Post Frequency: Daily, could be hourly 1pm to 2am EST depends on schedule
    Type of Campaign: Looking for Super Hero, but I have played All D&D (and Pathfinder) except 4th. I have played lots of other games like GURPS, BESM. Supers: Champions, Fuzion, GURPS Supers, DC Superheroes. I can go on. ;)
    Type of Character: For Fantasy, Iíd rather play a Meat Shield than a caster. (Rogues, Fighters, Rangers, Magus, Bard, Swashbuckler, Monk) I consider the Bard a meat shield considering the one I played in Pathfinder. One of my 5E games is a Fighter and the other is a Monk. Whether itís Hero or Fantasy I stay away from Leadership and tactics because I am horrible at both. In a Hero game I will make some kind of Blaster, vs a guy that stands back to toss things or give commands to minions.
    Old Characters: None 10 years ago we had a PBEM game on Yahoo groups called the Vindicators. It was lots of fun, I have some of the characters.
    Other Information: I think the term is Grognard? Iíve been playing Tabletop since the 80ís. In theory I should know my way around lots of games. But I am a player, not a GM. Iím not a Min-maxxer, so I donít read to books to KNOW the rules and cheat them. I just like them. I like to think I am pretty good at writing, but not perfect. I can write myself into a corner. (so to speak) My Vindicators GM got mad for me missing obvious things, but then he had a temper.

22. - Top - End - #1462

BardGuy

Name: TallyTrev813 // Trevor

Ways to Contact: Forum-PM

Posting Frequency:
    High frequency, Several times a day. (New to forum though)

Type of Campaign:
    5e preferred, though I've played Pathfinder once.

Types of Characters:
    Diverse. I've played 3 live campaigns and 1 additional 1 shot (Pathfinder). I spent 1.5 years in Curse of Strahd as a Warlock, I played a homebrew for about 8 months as a Bard, and my current live campaign I'm playing Barbarian. The pathfinder 1 shot i rolled a Paladin. My preference tends to be casters, I am currently hyper-interested in Illusion Wizard - but im pretty flexable based on party composition.

Old Characters:
    In real life, as mentioned above, Lore Bard/Totem Barbarian/PoChain Warlock/Brief stint as smite Paladin. No old characters on the message board though.

Old Campaigns:
    None on message board, have played through Curse of Strahd, 2 hombrew, and am in a real life group doing i dont know what campaign yet 3 sessions in.

Other Information:
    Reliable player/poster, I enjoy the out of combat as much as the in combat, i like to play dynamic characters, and i do OK as party face (Shared this roll when i rolled Warlock, was primarily this roll when i played Bard). I like to be creative out of combat with social encounters and problem solving, in combat i like any roll that i feel i make a difference at (I absolutely LOVED Bard as the buffer, casting Crusaders Mantle and Counterspell/Cutting words with Healing Word and the occasional Suggestion/Charm). This is why Illusion Wizard currently has my attention! I'm pretty comfortable with the 5e system, but there's a few board/posting mechanics i'm still learning.

I've also always kind of favored straight classes - Multiclassing just tends to get messy or lack real roleplay. I did it when i played bard to get Hexlock shield spec, a few invocations, and such but i felt a little dirty. I tend to roll a 1 class character.
    Last edited by Tallytrev813; 2019-04-30 at 10:57 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Name: Jim

Ways to Contact: here

Posting Frequency: daily/hourly - I try to pace myself to match the rest of the campaign. PST and I work weekends, but if there is a way to post on a phone I'm always around.

Type of Campaign:I played tons of hack and slash 1st and 2nd edition D&D back in the day along with a bunch of other systems, and played a lot of play by email Champions in the late 90's/early 00's. Haven't played in 10 or so years until recently, but I've been playing 1st edition on Discord for a few months now (found here, I'm a thief/MU). I have a couple of 3e books and recently bought the 5e PHB, but have never played. I have piles of 1st and 2nd edition D&D books and a lot of Rolemaster and Champions books from a couple of different editions.

Types of Characters: lots of multiclasses with an emphasis on rogues/wizards, but i've played about everything 1st and 2nd edition D&D has to offer at various levels. My characters tend to be good aligned, positive, and friendly. i've had some fun with evil types, but it's not my wheelhouse and LG is worse. i tend toward DPS/utility types, but i can be a healer or tank if that's what the party needs.

Old Characters: I have piles of them, but they are pretty much all on college ruled paper in a folder.

Old Campaigns: The face to face games I played in were short on roleplaying, but if you looked into PBEM in the late 90's you might have run across Jack Butler's Global Guardians universe. I played in 8 or 10 Champions characters in those campaigns and only quit when I met my now wife. The universe is now defunct, but it was heavily centered around roleplaying with the GM controlling/rolling most of the mechanics.

Other Information: I enjoy fantasy games, but anything other than 1st and 2nd edition D&D i'll have a lot of questions about. i probably understand 5e (only have PHB right now) the best of the other editions, but I have never actually played. I favor classes with a lot of versatility and at least a little spell casting ability.
    Last edited by ashwand; 2019-05-16 at 01:34 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Nerdomancer in the Playground Moderator

DruidGuy

Name: Jeremy
    Ways to Contact: PMs on the board
    Posting Frequency: Multiple times a day, less so on the weekends
    Type of Campaign: I have the most "mastery" over 3.5 D&D, I'm open to 5th edition, but it's still new to me. I've lost count of the systems i've played over the years, but to name a few: SW F&D, M&M 2nd, WoD Mage/Vampire/Werewolf, Rifts, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, In Nomine, D&D
    Types of Characters: I generally prefer skill monkeys or ranged combat types, but i do dabble in magic from time to time
    Old Characters: current tabletop game 2nd active tabletop
    old characters:
    d&d 3.5 https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1167394
    d&d 3.5 tiny campaign https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=847984
    M&M 2nd https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1387732
    other builds in sig
    Old Campaigns: only RL tabletop, never done PbP before. I already play IRL every other saturday. I can't make plans for specific days/hours for discord or the like, only looking for PbP right now
    Other Information: I'm a huge nerd :D
    Last edited by jdizzlean; 2019-05-15 at 08:46 AM.

Medals The Mod Life Crisis
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    More sources, more choices, more power. Welcome to D&D.
    If you need me to address a thread as a Moderator, please include a link

25. - Top - End - #1465

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Twenty years a gamer.

No seriously, my gaming experience is old enough to drink. I've been role playing since 1998. I started with AD&D 2nd Ed, though don't ask me to play. I would rather scratch my eyes out with a rusty nail than have to do backwards math every time I roll an attack.

That said, I've played and have enjoyed all of the editions since. I've also played a variety of other games. Traveller, Call of Cthulu, Gurps. I've even gotten into Mage a couple of times, but that never seems to go well. I think I just get too creative with such an open ended system.

That said, I am brand new to giantitp. I am currently playing in several PbP games in ENWorld under the same username. I usually like to post once per day, when there is enough going on to warrant it, sometimes I can do more, sometimes not so much.

I generally like to provide a good amount of description into my posts, and bust out a few paragraphs quite easily. I also like a good amount of role play mixed into my roll play.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Post Re: Player Registry

Name: Inmate
    Ways to Contact: Forum message, I have e-mail notifications turned on
    Posting Frequency: 3-4 times a week, can do daily or even multiple times per day on occassion
    Type of Campaign: Preference for D&D 5e
    Types of Characters: No preference - slight aversion to be the party's "face"
    Other Information: Currently playing tanks in 2 IRL campaigns, so I'd rather not do that (unless you'd let me play a mystic tank)

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Name: Colburn
    Ways to Contact: PM, or Email can be given if needed
    Posting Frequency: Daily at the very least
    Type of Campaign: Not sure?
    Types of Characters: Not sure?
    Old Characters: None
    Other Information: I'm a complete newb! I've always wanted to try D&D of some sort, but I have pretty terrible social anxiety. I can post on forums all day every day though. I've played in multiple online versions of Big Brother or Survivor but haven't had a chance to play in a D&D game. Really want to get involved in a game and have some fun and make a great group campaign.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Call me Eri.
    Ways to Contact: PM; I can also give my e-mail/Skype/Discord.
    Posting Frequency: Depends on the posting style. Probably daily.
    Type of Campaign: Something with typical classic fantasy vibes, preferably D&D 5e. I can look into other editions, but I never played them so probably will need some help with the numbers.
    Types of Characters: I have so many that it boils down to none.
    Old Characters: None, except ones created for freeform roleplay.
    Old Campaigns: Not on this forum. However, I DMed a play-by-post D&D once, and both played and GMed plenty of play-by-post freeforms.
    Other Information: As you can conclude from the information above, I am not an experienced player, but I won't call myself a complete newbie either. Unfortunately, I can't play IRL currently, and there aren't many online D&D games in my native language, so I decided to try my luck on this forum :)

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

Name: Diaz Ex Machina, Diaz for friends
    Ways to Contact: PMs, if needed I can give my email/Discord
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: any
    Old Characters: none
    Old Campaigns: none
    Other Information: TTRPG player since 2002 (D&D, Pathfinder), but new to PbP. I'm looking to become a better player, improving my constancy and exploring new ways of gaming. I don't like 3PP or homebrews, I'm only interested in official Paizo content.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hello all. Heard about this site from myth-weavers, where I keep all my sheets, but I've never role played over a keyboard before. It seems a little weird but without an irl group anymore I'm hoping to find something new and exciting :) so here goes nothin'.

Name: Ghostrider583 (I'm such a huge GR fan!)
    Ways to Contact: Here I guess through PM.
    Posting Frequency: Well I do construction so I'm not so sure, I am on mobile though so that may help. But I usually have weekends off.
    Type of Campaign: d6 rpgs, D&D(3.Xe, 5e, Pathfinder, Starfinder), d20 Modern, M&M 2e(I'm not keen on 3e but it's ok), I'm willing to give anything else a try even older d&d.
    Types of Characters: I like me a solid fighter usually(fighter, monk, cleric). I even have an idea so far for 5e: Fighter/Celestial Warlock
    Old Characters: [3.5e] High Thane of the Dwarves, Retired naval captain, Werewolf enthusiast, Adoril Onyxarm (12 Fighter/ 8 Warmaster/ 6 Cavalier/ 3 Werewolf)
    www myth-weavers com/sheet.html#id=874158
    [I also have way more character sheets made that I can just look up, but this is my first and longest lasting character.]
    Old Campaigns: I've played the beginner boxes of PF & SF. Also played a 3.5 deity adventure after completing Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil.
    Other Information: Ummm Idk. Ask me.
    Last edited by Ghostrider583; 2019-07-06 at 12:26 AM.