The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

{table=head]Your Name: Tsriel| Campaign Sought: Low level gestalt, Pathfinder preferred
    Contact Information: PM is best| Posting Frequency: Daily
    Systems Known: D&D 3.5e/4e, Pathfinder, Star Wars d20, Star Wars SAGA| Campaign Types: I'll try just about anything...except low/no magic campaigns... Too many instances of it not working out for me.|Character Types: Tanks, Healers, anything with a decent Int score | Current or Future Games: Demise of Atreion ([DMing] F2F), Pathfinder ([Player] Roll20)
    [/table]
    Last edited by Tsriel; 2013-03-04 at 06:21 PM.
    The Siggy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tsriel's Characters
    NONE! -

Tsriel's Game(s) DMing
    NONE! -

Tsriel's Private Reserve

2. - Top - End - #182
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Morgan. (Nagrom)
    Contact Information: PM or E-Mail at MRCranger97@gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: Daily at the minimum, probably hourly.
    Types of Campaigns: Pathfinder or 3.5 preferred.
    Types of Characters: Anything really, I do usually prefer some sort of spell-casting class.
    Old Characters: Nothing on Giant in the Playground as of yet.
    Old Campaigns: I did some PF society stuff and some campaigns with some friends.
    Other Information: I love to RP, and look forward to playing on GITP.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

First time posting on this site after lurking for a considerable amount of time. Let's see how this turns out.

Name: BurningRave; BR; Rave (for short)

Ways to Contact: PM or IM (AIM is always active)

Posting Frequency: Daily for sure. I can be significantly more active on weeknights, but weekends and Friday evenings *can* get a little crowded in terms of free time.

Type of Campaign: OWoD (VtM mostly, but also HtR, CtD & MtA); Pathfinder; 3.5; AD&D

Types of Characters: Anything really. I enjoy trying new things, but my favorite classes have always been Rogue, Ranger and Druid.

Old Campaigns: I helped organize a long-running-but-now-defunct Vampire The Masquerade free form PbP story on Myth Weavers called An Hour A Night.

Other Information: I've never played a legit PbP game, but I'm very interested in expanding my experience and trying it out.

I suppose I'm currently looking for a low level Pathfinder game to get things going. I have a fun Skill Monkey Rogue I'd like to play.

Since I've been running a real life VtM game for friends for over two years, I'd be a bit reluctant to play that, but at the same time, I'd find myself quite tempted to be able to actually *play* VtM for once.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Dudeons
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: Unless I'm hit by something unusual (which I'll try to warn about) I can usually post every day.
    Type of Campaign:
    D&D 3.5
    World of Darkness
    M&M (3e, not 2e)
    Pokemon Tabletop United
    Shadowrun 4e (minimal).
    I can learn others really well, unless they're rules-heavy like GURPS.
    Types of Characters: I really like mechanic-type characters for some reason; in a game without such characters possible, my character is anybody's guess.
    Old Characters: The only character I have a link for is the one for the Kansai Region Campaign.
    James Watt
    Aaron Mero
    Brass Monocle
    Old Campaigns: Kansai Region Campaign - Pokemon Tabletop Adventures
    MLP: Roleplaying is Magic Episodes - My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
    A very uncommon quest - D&D 3.5
    Other Information: Play-by-post is the only method that works for me due to my unpredictable schedule and lack of voice chat.
    Last edited by Dudeons; 2014-09-09 at 01:56 PM.
    Humanized version of my first avatar made linklele.

Declared God of Chance and Creativity as well as Equestria's Master of the d20.

Quote Originally Posted by backwaterj View Post
    Love for the d12! Dudeons wins the game!

5. - Top - End - #185
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Name: Savannah
    Ways to Contact: PMs are best. If you notice I haven't posted and I need to, feel free to PM me.
    Posting Frequency: At least once per day weekdays, and occasionally on weekends. I'm happy to play in a slower-paced game as well. I may occasionally have to take a week off for conferences/finals/etc, but I'll let you know in advance.
    Type of Campaign: I have experience with D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder. I'm somewhat familiar with and interested in learning more about Call of Cthulhu, New World of Darkness (I only have the core book at the moment, though), Vampire: the Masquerade, and the Supernatural roleplaying game.
    Types of Characters: Pretty much anything. I'm also happy to fill a specific role, if needed. I don't do epic/gestalt/very high optimization.
    Old Characters: Actively playing: Rana, survivalist druid.
    Jarek, a bounty hunter just trying to make enough to save his family.
    Other characters I am particularly proud of:
    Amira Galanodel, the shyest wizard you will ever meet.
    Dawn Miller, motherly paladin.
    Bryn Caradis, a disowned noble trying to prove himself to his father....without giving up the wine or wenches, of course.
    Old Campaigns: Currently playing in The Wrong Guys.
    Other Information: My goal is to make the game as much fun for everyone as possible, and I'm willing to adjust my characters and roleplaying as needed to fit in. I've been playing pbp since I joined this forum (that's why I joined, in fact), so I'm pretty experienced.

As of 3/24/13, I'm pretty much full up on games. Feel free to ask, but odds are I won't have room until at least one of my current games ends.
    Last edited by Savannah; 2013-03-24 at 06:29 PM. Reason: updating
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Name: Alan.
    Ways to Contact: PM me here?
    Posting Frequency: Daily, at least.
    Type of Campaign: 4e
    Types of Characters: Artificer is my favorite class, and I love striker hybrids.
    Old Characters: Just one; here.
    Old Campaigns: Also just one; here.
    Other Information: I really want to play in an odd universe - something either futuristic, or overrun with zombies, or something else that makes the universe itself different from the normal high-fantasy D&D setting. That's the game I'm looking for!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    My stupid blog on religion and stuff.
    My stupid blog on love. (Ask me stuff!)

7. - Top - End - #187
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Name: Ornstein
    Ways to Contact: i check my email everyday first thing in the morning "MST" @ Havel_the_rock@yahoo.com or you can pm me here im on daily
    Posting Frequency: i am on everyday and i would post throughout the day to daily.
    Type of Campaign: i am really only familiar with 3.5 i have never played a campaign online ever, only at home with friends so the forum campaign is going to be new to me but i should be able to pick it up fast.
    Types of Characters: i really enjoy smashing things and "tankin" it up. i like fighters, warblades, and anyone with a nice str score, but i am willing to fill in other spots and have had played my share of rouges clerics, and magic users.
    Old Characters: ya this would be my first campaign on a forum
    Old Campaigns: same as above. (although i would really like there to be something in the above spot and this one)
    Other Information: as far as d&d goes i have played a few campaigns with my friends so i have a pretty decent grasp of the rules and how things work, i would have to admit though i am much more addicted then i should be, i have been lurking on the forums for a long time and i finally decided to make a acct and start posting. i have "kinda" lost my d&d group i play with ( IRL stuff ugh) so i am hoping to start a new relationship here.

really excited to start a new campaign and would really enjoy any campaign setting be it RP heavy or hack and slash i dont mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopusapult View Post
    2.) I get the reference of both your name and location. Praise the Sun.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: Player Registry

Ok i can understand the need for secrecy, but as a DM looking for players for my game it is really hard to know if your located near me.

I run a live game usually at my apartment or at one of my players/friends house.

We live in San Diego, California, which i dont mind sharing. I just see the player registry being hard to use as a DM looking for players. This is because the locations people have on their side panel's is like "America", and "A deep dark dream"...

LoL anyways if anyone is interested in a 7th level 3.5 Eberron campaign that runs bi-weekly let me know. Also my friend runs a Homebrew(mostly 3.5) game every other week.
    Last edited by drax75; 2013-03-07 at 07:17 PM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Name : Alexandre
    Ways to contact : PM would be best, I'm kind of bad when it comes to checking my e-mails
    Posting Frequency : I'd say daily.
    Type of Campaign : I'm familiar with D&D3.5 and 4, Call of Cthulhu, L5R (if a bit rusty) and Vampire : the Masquerade. Always willing to widen my horizons.
    Types of characters : usually an arcane caster of some kind (Wizard, Artificer, Mageblade...), but I have a certain fondness for paladins type too. Usually good aligned, neutral with good tendencies at worst (I have quite a hard time roleplaying a truly evil character, did not do so great at Vampire)
    Old Characters : none. First time here.
    Old Campaigns : ditto
    Other Informations : English is not my first language. Though understanding is no trouble at all, my posts may (will?) contain some mistakes, and my writing skills may seem rough or strange at times. I am somewhat familiar with PbP type of roleplaying, but expect some questions nonetheless.
    Last edited by Macros; 2013-03-07 at 08:33 PM.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur

10. - Top - End - #190
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Name: Minitroll
    Ways to Contact: Private Message is the easiest for me.
    Posting Frequency: Normally daily, more often on weekends, allowing for sometimes needed intense study time (hooray for school!)
    Type of Campaign: Either 3.5 or Pathfinder would be great. I'm a fan of each.
    Types of Characters: I'll play anything anyone needs- arcane, divine, bash, anything you need, I'll fill.
    Old Characters: I don't have any scanned, but the two I have running in campaigns at the moment are a Halfling Sorcerer and a Elf Cleric.
    Old Campaigns: This is my first on the playground and my 12th otherwise.
    Other Information: I'm a big fan of role-play based groups, and not just a charge and bash bit. However, sometimes I use some nasty bits of logic to get things from everyone. Very roguey in all my characters. Also, I'm a CG character all the way.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Place witty comment combining OOTS, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Dr. Horrible, Sherlock, Firefly, Buffy, Farscape, Torchwood... basically everything awesome and especially Joss Whedon.

"This is normally the part when people start screaming."
    -SYLAR

11. - Top - End - #191
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Perius

Ways to Contact: I'll check my PMs once every day, most days.

Posting Frequency: Once or twice a day during the week, more frequently during weekends.

Type of Campaign: WFRPv2, Only War, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader

Types of Characters: I try and make each character I do different from ones I've done before. To generalise, I tend towards figures who can hold themselves up in a combat without being too battle-orientated, then normally throw a touch of misplaced idealism in the mix. This is a big generalisation, however.

Old Characters: I've only just arrived on this forum, so I can't link you to anything here. I was introduced to PbP at Sanity Lost four years ago, and am currently on PbP House.

Past characters, however - Henri de Beautricastille (WFRPv2) tried to be a paragon of virtue in WFRP, and was roundly punished for it; former recidivist Trantia Hesperix (DH) hated the Inquisition she worked for, but was stuck with them by her penal legionnaire explosive collar; George Forby-Stewart (DH) was as charming and utterly ruthless as only a noble-born Inquisitorial Legate could be; Altair (WFRPv2) was a self-serving, greasy lickspittle of an elf; Pericles van Hossman (RT) was a scheming but generally efficient Rogue Trader Captain; and my current character, Heavy Gunner Zeez Maxron (Only War) combines profound religiosity with a self-preserving selfishness he feels persistently guilty about.

Old Campaigns: I GMed a homebrew WFRPv2 game before Sanity Lost went offline. I've played Through the Drakwald in WFRP, but our group went freestyle in Middenheim so I don't know the rest of that campaign. In general, we did a lot of homebrew campaigns - I've had some excellent GMs.

Other Information: If anyone wanted to do a Border Princes 'Renegade Crowns' campaign, I'd be onboard like a shot. In general, however, any of the systems I currently know would tempt me.

12. - Top - End - #192

Name: Chuck
    Ways to Contact: IM
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: Any
    Types of Characters: Varied
    Old Characters: None
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: I like to shape characters around a GM's setting/story. Recently returned to RPG after a long break. I prefer system mechanics (vs. Freeform), but house-rules are normally useful. I really enjoy games with a good mix of action & dialogue. Hopefully we can game together :D

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Phil
    Posting Frequency: At least daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e (I enjoy DMing Forgotten Realms and would love to play Dark Sun), or Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Pretty much anything goes, although I tend towards human or core races (that way the fantastic stuff happens to them and around them). I don't expect I'd enjoy playing an evil character, can't say I've done it yet.
    Old Characters/ Campaigns: None. Very much new to PbP.
    Other Information: PbP is new to me. I've been paying D&D for years and currently DM a face-to-face 3.5e game (a customised Tearing of the Weave). I'm really keen to give PbP a go as it looks enjoyable.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Squirrel Dude
    Ways to Contact: PM me, and if there is a game I can provide more contact information if necessary.

Posting Frequency: Semi Daily

Type of Campaign: 3.5 or Pathfinder, Pathfinder preferred. Don't mind any level, but would rather play a low level game at the moment.

Also wouldn't mind trying to play Dark Heresy again, or Shadowrun.

Types of Characters:Decent wizard, fighter, cleric, or rogue. As in those classes, not those party roles.

Old Characters: I .pdf forms from my two most recently played characters (both wizards) if they were requested. Before them I've played a fighter, a rogue, and built a couple other classes for fun.

Old Campaigns: Been playing since the first semester I got in college. I've GM'd twice, and played in a different game with rotating DMs and friends every semester.

Other Information: Would really like to try and use the Wounds and Vigor system from Ultimate Combat, or some of the other alternate rules from Pathfinder. When it comes to using skype and other such tools, I prefer to either be talking or something that allows for easy side discussions. D&D can be boring if you can't shoot the ****e with other players while the wizard is going through time stop. I've used Map Tool before, but I may need to update it.

Found myself preferring when games actually care about the minutia like storage volume, coin weight, and encumbrance. It adds both a tinge of realism, and makes it harder to be prepared for every situation because you can't bring every piece of equipment. I don't tend to multiclass too much.

And I can sometimes tend to be long winded.
    Last edited by Squirrel_Dude; 2013-03-09 at 09:30 PM.
    Agenda

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, I think it's about time I got into this.

Name: Icekiller

Posting Frequency: At least daily; hopefully more.

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e

Types of Characters: I have a slight preference for rogues and wizards, but I can work with most party roles.

Old Characters: None here.

Old Campaigns: None here.

Other Information: I'm very much a roleplayer. I put characterization above stats, and prefer story to combat.

I prefer games with a lighter tone. While there can be grim moments, I'm ultimately looking for more idealistic plots. "Dark and edgy" just isn't fun for me.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

16. - Top - End - #196

Name: Maximus25

Ways to Contact: Email: Hodgdon.christian@gmail.com

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder

Types of Characters: Really a toss up between all of them. I'm very fluid in my class choice

Old Characters: None yet

Old Campaigns: None yet

Other Information: Like role playing, fine with filling any party role.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Firbolg in the Playground

Name: Peter

Ways to Contact: smileybastard@gmail.com

Posting Frequency: Well I need sleep, and I have a life. Realistically daily with the capacity of many hourly bursts.

Type of Campaign: I am very flexible here. My preference currently is Mutants and Masterminds 3e, pathfinder or level-less for rules. I like all sorts of campaigns from stone age through hard sci-fi and gritty through gods. I like supers, cyberpunk, fantasy, spies, military, conspiracy ...

Types of Characters: all types. I tend to prefer leader types but I like to dabble in all things. I do like characters who have flexibility generally.

More: I love deep roleplay and complex worlds that are simulations even if they simulate thing that are not real, such as magic.
    Last edited by Smileybastard; 2013-03-12 at 10:50 AM.
    The story has been told a million times, but it is different when it is your life.

I broke my arm, so I may be a bit slower!

18. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Name: Lancer
    Ways to Contact: PM, AIM (PM me for the SN)
    Posting Frequency: Multiple times daily, mostly in the afternoons (PST) and occasionally in the mornings
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 and Star Wars RPG are the ones I'm most familiar with, though I'm willing to learn Pathfinder and Star Wars Saga.
    Types of Characters: Mostly skilled characters who can still fight (like Rangers), although I do enjoy straight combat characters and I'm warming up to spellcasters.
    Old Characters: Haven't played in any games here, so I don't have any
    Old Campaigns: See above ^
    Other Information: I've spent more time reading about D&D than playing it--I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of how the game works (although I'm just now playing my first full spellcaster so I'm still learning about that), but I haven't ever played post-by-post and I've only played in a couple of on-going campaigns IRL. I'm more interested in the roleplaying part than anything else--I'll put in a lot of time trying to make my character competent, but I'll often sacrifice optimization for flavor and I won't go for cheese unless the rest of the party is.

19. - Top - End - #199

Name: SwordChucks
    Ways to Contact: Bolas000 @gmail.com
    Posting Frequency: As often as daily for PBP, weekly for skype
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, M&M2E, willing to try new games
    Types of Characters: I prefer cleric types but willing to play anything
    Other Information: I would really like to playtest D&D 5E
    Last edited by SwordChucks; 2013-03-14 at 08:49 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200

PaladinGuy

Name: Drackstin
    Ways to Contact: Pm, or facebook drackstin
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e), d20 Modern, gama world
    Types of Characters: monsters and warforged, or anything
    Old Characters: large warforged 5 pal/5 jug/2 fighter
    Other Information: live in PA, USA

21. - Top - End - #201

DrowGirl

Name: Hyde
    Ways to Contact: bmranger@gmail.com or PM me here.
    Posting Frequency: Unknown, at least Daily.
    Type of Campaign: DnD 3.5/Pathfinder, but I'm open to anything that isn't Star Wars.
    Types of Characters: Everything Ever.
    Other Information: Haven't done any pbp's before. I think it might be interesting. I've been playing DnD and other various RPGS for about twenty years now.

22. - Top - End - #202

SwashbucklerGuy

Name: Mr.D
    Ways to Contact: PM is probably easiest
    Posting Frequency:Probably daily with sporadic days off for RL stuff.
    Type of Campaign: I'm in 3.5 e DnD one, know 4 Ed and wouldn't mind giving some of the Warhammer RPs a go, but haven't played before.
    Types of Characters: I try to fit in with what a group needs if other roles are established, but otherwise will vary for my own interest, I like to build characters that can sometimes fill multiple roles. Tend to have a backstory/ character personality.
    Old Characters: I'm currently about to start my first PbP game, so don't really have any examples.
    Old Campaigns: See above.
    Other Information: I'm kinda new to PbP. I used to post on an RP only forum (no dice roles, pure story) and I quite like RP orientated games. I haven't played any Warhammer RP but I'm familiar with the Universe so wouldn't mind giving it a go. DnD 4th Edition is probably what I know best, but have played some 3.5 edition.

23. - Top - End - #203

Name: Crinias
    Ways to Contact: PM, I check frequently.
    Type of Campaign: The only systems I've ever run or played are D&D 3.5 and a brief stint with Nobilis 2nd edition. I have interest in CoC and World of Darkness, but I've never found people interested in playing them offline.
    Types of Characters: I like to try different types of characters and ways of playing, usually I'll try a different character concept each time I stop playing a specific characters.
    Other Information: I have no previous experience to online play, but I'm more than willing to learn.

24. - Top - End - #204

NecromancerGirl

Name: Angel Bob
    Ways to Contact: PMing me is a sound option, although e-mailing me at galinndanofthefez@gmail.com is the most effective way to get my attention.
    Posting Frequency: If I get involved in a game, you can bet I'll be checking the topic regularly. Daily posting at the least.
    Type of Campaign: I only have real experience with 4E, but I'd be willing to try Third Edition, 3.5, Pathfinder or whatnot if asked to.
    Types of Characters: I try to make unique characters, and they're typically defined more by their class, character, and capabilities than their race. (That is to say, I'm not a fantastic race person.) In 4E, I'll happily play any role; in an older edition, I'd prefer to be a caster.
    Old Characters: Haven't played any online games in the past. I've posted some of my tabletop characters below.
    Old Campaigns: I think we're going to run into a similar problem...
    Other Information: Online games are a new thing for me. I'm hoping to score an RP-heavy group; I want to tell an epic story (doesn't matter what kind of story), but my real-life group isn't that keen on RP and I haven't been satisfied with them. I would be much more comfortable with PbP than Skype or chatroom.

OLD CHARACTERS

Here are my two favorites: a complicated character and a somewhat simpler one, respectively.

Lo-Kag the Saviour:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lvl 4 Goliath Earthforger Fighter|Runepriest

STR 18 (+6) DEX 12 (+3) WIS 16 (+5)
    CON 18 (+6) INT 9 (+1) CHA 13 (+3)

AC 20; Fortitude 17, Reflex 13, Will 16

Feats:
    Hybrid Talent: Rune Master
    Goliath Greatweapon Prowess
    Born of the Elements

Powers:
    At-Will: Reaping Strike, Word of Diminishment
    Encounter: Stone Panoply, Flames of Purity, Sweeping Blow
    Daily: Rune of the Undeniable Dawn
    Utility: Stone's Endurance, Rune of Mending, Boundless Endurance

Magic Items: +1 earth-splitter greataxe, +1 divine retribution chainmail

Other Equipment: adventurer's kit, 5 hand axes, warhammer, 320 gp

Story (much abbreviated): Lo-Kag was one of the greatest warriors of his home tribe on Mount Motira. The nodes on his body, according to tribal customs, mark him as a saviour figure. When the mountain came under siege, he was sent to recruit capable warriors to save the tribe.

Adaine:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lvl 1 Human Warlock

STR 11 (+0) DEX 12 (+1) WIS 14 (+2)
    CON 20 (+5) INT 16 (+3) CHA 12 (+1)

AC 15; Fortitude 16, Reflex 15, Will 14

Feats:
    Arcane Reserves
    Battle Caster Defense

Powers:
    At-Will: Eldritch Blast, Eyes of the Vestige, Dire Radiance
    Encounter: Clarion Call
    Daily: Vestige of Khaeleth
    Equipment: adventuring kit, leather armor, thieves' tools, dagger, 22 gp

Story (less abbreviated): Adaine grew up as a street rat, whose father shined shoes on the steps outside a grand history museum. Adaine enjoyed sneaking into the museum and ogling the exhibits, which included at one point relics from the empire of Nerath. Recently, he was contacted by a ghostly entity: the vestige of King Elidyr, last king of Nerath, who informed Adaine he is descended from noble lineage. Elidyr promised to lead Adaine to his lost fortune if Adaine would help restore honour to Elidyr's name. Thus, both have set off adventuring, exploring ancient archaeological sites for the shadows of the past. (At the DM's discretion, Elidyr may be lying so that he can string Adaine along and fulfill some higher goal. Juicy plot hooks abound when you bring vestiges into play!)
    Last edited by Angel Bob; 2013-03-22 at 10:02 AM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Xechon

Posting Frequency: Daily, at least

Type of Campaign: I have experience with 3.5 and 4.0, and learned the rules for GURPS, Fudge, and Burning Wheels, among a few others. I am willing to learn new systems.

Types of Characters: I'm all over the board with roles, except I stay away from the goody-two-shoes types. I usually play the strategist, staying to the back and making use of all of my options, and advising my team; I won't just step in and steal spotlights though.

Old Characters: None online yet.

Old Campaigns: Still none online yet.

Other Information: I tend to be a simulationist. I will fill any roles I am asked to, but I'm not ever too happy when asked to step out-of-character to achieve something in-game.

26. - Top - End - #206

Name: Othesemo

Ways to Contact: I'm here daily, so PMs should work fine.

Posting Frequency: I can post several times a day, if necessary. I'm not involved in any campaigns right now, so I've got plenty of time.

Type of Campaign: I'm very experienced with D&D 3.x. I haven't played any other systems, though.

Types of Characters: I'm very fond of rogues, bards and the like. If I have the option, I'll usually go for a skillmonkey/face sort of role, though I've had a lot of fun with other archetypes in the past.

Old Characters: Though I've been playing more or less since 3.5 came out, I haven't been in a PbP as a player yet.

Old Campaigns: When the Going Gets Tough, a game I was DMing about half a year ago. It died after a few months, unfortunately.

Other Information: Though I enjoy optimization, I'm able to scale to match the campaign. In my view, optimization is a means to an end, the end being the simulation of whatever character concept I have in mind; not power. If you're going for a ragtag band of misfits, I can do that. If you want a near godly wizard, I can do that too. As long as the character is fun to play, I'm happy.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Name: Shadon (Julie)
    Ways to Contact: PM, skype, YIM
    Posting Frequency: At least daily
    Type of Campaign: M&M 2e, The Window, need to brush up on D&D 3.5 and PF, want to learn others
    Types of Characters: Tend to be less lawful and more freedom-oriented although I have played all over the board
    Other Information: I prefer heavily roleplay-oriented games over hack-n-slash or die fests

28. - Top - End - #208
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Name: Your Name: Ron aka. VonLowe

Ways to Contact: I have allowed players to contact me via email in the registration process. PM will also work fine. Later Skype and phone etc.

Posting Frequency: Avail for multiple daily replies

Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, etc. Have played most everything so open to all. Prefer Cyberpunk style or D&D

Types of Characters: Antihero and Paladin types. Can do most any though.
    Old Characters: none yet from here.
    Old Campaigns: Im a FNG :)
    Other Information: I am a retired Marine and I am also a history, scyfi, and fantasy freak. I am currently working as a consultant and writing lore for 2 new PC games in Dev.

So please hit me up if you are looking for a good solid player.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

I haven't played since early 90's ( 2e ). ( Some Dragonlance... mostly Forgotten Realms and Greyhawk tho ). Looking to get back into it. Seems rather daunting tho lol. Anyways if you are willing to put up with me... im game. PM me here or email here : jngutter@yahoo.com .

Name: Fork
    Ways to Contact: PM or Email.
    Posting Frequency: Daily to weekly
    Type of Campaign: D&D ( Since its been so long since I ran a campaign.. .guess you can say extreme beginner lol ).
    Types of Characters: Pretty much anything you need.
    Old Characters: Lost all my old sheets along time ago.
    Old Campaigns: AD&D Some Dragonlance... alot of Forgotten realms and some Greyhawk.
    Other Information: If it matters... i'm on the west coast.
    Last edited by ForkBeard; 2013-03-18 at 10:46 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210

Sooo...not so much PbP experience here, as traditionally the games i have signed on for tend to fall apart pretty quickly.

Name: De (like the letter)
    Ways to Contact: PM here or email or Facebook - I'm pretty accessible
    Posting Frequency: Daily or more often, depending on what action is going on
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, (yeah, these all sound good)
    Types of Characters: Rogues are my go-to, but I'm up for anything. Bards are fun, as are pact warlocks. And my monk - she's hella fun.
    Other Information: I am a VERY character-driven player. I don't like to worry about mechanics as much as the story and its players.

PS: Also, I am awesome. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Diva De; 2013-03-21 at 11:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra