The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Just for reference, I have a still-open Call of Cthulhu recruitment post. It's intended for new players, so if you've never played Call of Cthulhu before, feel free to check it out here! So far my players have been having a decent time, but there's always room for more!

2. - Top - End - #752
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGirl

Looking for another player or two to jump into a 5e game: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...DM-and-players
    Last edited by TriciaOso; 2019-10-07 at 10:40 AM.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Orc in the Playground

You are paladins: members of the Sword of Heaven, a militant religious order tasked with defending the kingdoms from Witches and the Unliving. Unlike even the kings, you have the authority of life or death. You also have the powers of the Animus, both light and dark. You are the only people in the kingdoms who are allowed to carry swords.

You shall not suffer a Witch to live. You shall preserve the lives of innocents. You shall not put your own safety before the will of Ai. You shall not suffer an Unliving creature to maintain its semblance of life. You shall be honest, for truth is life. You shall honor requests for help.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Pixie in the Playground

Trembling with fear - I'd like to post about my campaign (I need some players), but I'm afraid of violating some rules before I post the 'Players Needed' announcement. I've been burned in other forums (not on Order of the stick), just for asking a question about the rules... I'm sincerely hoping to avoid that here! Is there some sacred ritual I need to perform before I'm permitted to post? I read through all the 'Forum Rules' but I though I read somewhere that I have to complete a certain number of posts before I'm allowed to do something or other... I vaguely remember reading something (not in the Forum Rules) about needing to post at least ten times? before I could complete some sort of profile or make some sort of request/post? FYI: I'm not currently posting that I need players for my campaign... Don't misconstrue what I'm trying to do here. At the moment, I'm only trying to make sure I do this right, without upsetting the deep ones.

Can anyone offer some advice on how I can avoid the dreaded moderators big stick?

5. - Top - End - #755
    Pixie in the Playground

The Rob's World! D&D (3.5) Campaign is looking for one player (as of Oct, 2019) in the Denver/Aurora, Colorado area:

I am currently soliciting for One new player to join our Dungeons and Dragons campaign. I've got 40+ years experience DM'ing D&D campaigns. My wife and I moved to the Denver/Aurora area eighteen years ago, and we've been playing/running a 3E campaign since then.

The campaign is version 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, with some house rules. If you'd like to get some idea of how I run the campaign / how it's going so far, visit my personal web site: <http://www.robsworld.org/3ecampaign.html> (p.s. I'm not selling anything). The D&D/FRP materials should give you some insight into my campaign/DM'ing style. I don't use all the house rules listed at my web site (I am using the ones listed in the 3rd edition sections). See: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ehsrls.pdf> for all the house rules.

The current campaign has been running since Jan 1st, 2003, and I just kicked off a campaign reset. Starting over with 1st level characters. The characters didnít all die in a massive DM killing spree; we decided to retire the 12th level characters and start over with new ones. The higher level characters take considerably more maintenance, combat takes longer and there are fewer adventuring opportunities ahead of them. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the beginning of a new series of adventure in our campaign. New characters are being created now. Weíve already got a core group of six players assembled, but thereís still room for one more - Players of any experience level are welcome. Note that our campaign has a long arc. Donít expect advancement after every/every other session. It usually takes more than a year to complete an adventure.

The campaign runs/meets every other Saturday, from 1600-2200. No evil play/characters permitted - Our group is looking for Heroes, not opportunists or players who arenít willing to play within a group social setting - Itís Face-To-Face D&D, not an MMORPG. Our next meeting is 02 Nov, 2019).

If you're interested in joining our 3.5 edition Forgotten realms campaign (adults only please), please send me an email: gamers 'at' robsworld 'dot' org. (Note: As a spam reduction method/to thwart web-scrapers, bots and spiders, I've intentionally munged the email address - please be sure to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) With one new player the group will consist of seven players and one DM (me).

6. - Top - End - #756
    Dwarf in the Playground

Let me introduce you to

APUNKALYPSE: THE AWAKENING

Imagine a world where culture is stagnant, life is tedious and meaningless, and all hope for a better future is a distant memory. The only hope is a new world order, ushered in with the powers of Rock and Roll. Apunkalypse: The Awakening is a game in a modified Powered by the Apocalypse system, where 3-5 players have to band together to start a musical revolution in a technological corporate wasteland, inspired by the Cyberpunk series of RPGs. A flavour sample can be found on the sign-up thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ing&p=24217546