New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: I'm Not going to Lie to You... He Flew Away

How about finding some Gnome Tinkerers who at first think he's with the elves.
    by either deeds or task, he can prove he is not and they Gnomes will give him some tech of their own...

<_<
    >_>

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oufAp2WgkS...1278722200.jpg

flying mecha anime anyone?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: I'm Not going to Lie to You... He Flew Away

This thread has given me a lot of good advice and ideas. Thanks to everyone! It turns out in the most recent session that the player decided to ditch the game for EPCOT at the last minute so all the hard work was almost for nothing.

I say almost because two other players volunteered to "run" his character while the player was out. Bonus exp was awarded for them working together in a "Good conscious-bad conscious" way and were nice enough to play ball rather than just let the character get eaten by that clockwork dragon encounter.

The short of it is that our warforged warlock discovered that there is someone (or perhaps a small group) that opposes the elf empire and had left some traps with an abandoned elven sailing ship. The two players had the warforged come back early to rejoin the group with this information.
    So now the party is keeping an eye out for this person/resistance group that uses a four-leaf clover as their mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastrd View Post
    Do your players have a map? Do they know they're supposed to be disrupting enemy supply lines?
    The players got a copy of a map from visiting the barracks of the capitol. The map covers the local nation plus three out of four neighboring city-states. Thus far the PCs have taken out small scouting parties of the enemy and are learning that the majority of the army is to the southwest.

They are now moving in that direction and aim to misbehave.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races