Thread: Cauldron IC

1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Default Re: Cauldron IC

[Srry for the delay. I tryed to post but...I live on the east coast....]

[Room was free.]

@dark.sun.druid
    You see you dwarf buddy, if you can call him that. He is passed out at the bar, surrounded by mugs.

@Tharione

The banging of hammers on metal and the streats below disturb you. If you look down you can see two posts were a crowed is forming.
    Poems!
    Awesome people saying awesome things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carecalmo View Post
    Then again, you could be volunteering for !!SCIENCE!!, in which case... I shall take notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Alternatively I may consider going into politics after getting bored of hunting aliens in the jungle.
    ( Please pardon any garbled posts. I prefer face to face communication then text, and I also don't read whole threads, so I may just put in my 2cp.)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nathaniel, impressed that he can hear so acutely at this altitude, plucks the dove from his head and sends it below to learn what the commotion about these posts is.

Spoiler
    Show

He can see through the birds eyes and controls its actions.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

Qel'Tluerath spots a familiar face among the unconscious patrons of the pub: the unbalanced dwarven fellow who had been picked up by the same recruiter yesterday. Cautiously, he walked over the the short fellow. There was a miasma of alcoholic vapors hanging about him like an invisible cloud, strong enough to make Qel'Tluerath's eyes water. With a deliberate motion, Qel'Tluerath pulled his rapier from its sheathe on his belt (currently, it was disguised as a slim umbrella), and used the hilt end to prod gently at the dwarf.

4. - Top - End - #34

Baenlin

The dwarf wakes with an awful start, going from face down on the table to face up on the floor with a loud exclaimation, "Halp me! I canna swim!" He blinks a couple times at the ceiling, then at Qel'Tluerath, coming to his senses a bit. "Right then, he mumbles groggily, "Help an ol' dwarf up?"
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

5. - Top - End - #35

ElfMonkGuy

[slight railroading.]

You all head outside (Or fly down, as the case may be) to see a magical "bulletin board" if you will. You all move up to it, and it speaks.

The image of the Court (The four elements, surounding a eye) pops up, and says "Please show your cards". By doing what it says, a menu appersWelcome sellswords, please for a company name. and a space appers for one to write.

Spoiler
    Show
    Chose a name. Like "flying wolfs" or somthing. Your party will be called this, and it will show your deads.
    Poems!
    Then again, you could be volunteering for !!SCIENCE!!, in which case... I shall take notes.
    Alternatively I may consider going into politics after getting bored of hunting aliens in the jungle.
    ( Please pardon any garbled posts. I prefer face to face communication then text, and I also don't read whole threads, so I may just put in my 2cp.)

6. - Top - End - #36

Baenlin

Baenlin tucks his card back into its pouch after showing it. In a quiet voice, as if it's painful even to speak, he says, "I say we be Baenlin's Ba...Ba....Baggers."

Rubbing at his head he reaches into his tunic and produces a flask, taking a long pull. After a moment his eyes clear a bit and he begins holding himself a bit more like normal. He looks suspiciously around him as if watching for spies, and tucks the flask back into his tunic.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

7. - Top - End - #37

"Sounds good enough to me."
    Speaks the elf, only half paying attention.

8. - Top - End - #38

ElfMonkGuy

[Are we realy going to be the baggers? Thats funny. But i need to have druid post. Then the work starts]
    Poems!

9. - Top - End - #39

[Oh dear Gods and half the Hells I hope not =\ ]

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Qel'Tluerath stands hunched toward the back of the group, his gaze averted down, still slightly traumatized by having to help the drunken dwarf to his feet. He disliked physical contact at the best of times. It had taken all of his willpower to reach down and grasp the hand of the dwarf, reeking as it was with the smell of alcohol. In this state, he wasn't paying any attention to what the other were choosing to call the group that he had unwittingly become a part of.

11. - Top - End - #41

ElfMonkGuy

[srry for the delay.]

"Thank you." Says the screan. A list now is show.

"Please chose a catagory, then a job."

Combat
    Spoiler
    Show
    Local Dragon sighted!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Please look for it and slay if need be. Last sited South of the lake. Size unknown.
    ~Jon Westmill, Local farmer

Clear the Mine.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our Mine (Long Neck Barrow) is filled with monsters. We lost a worker to the fight to get out. Please help.
    ~Steve

Skill
    Spoiler
    Show
    Item Needed for spell.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hello sellsword, My name is Vermilon Of the Dracoblood House. As you know, my house is known for its arcane blood. A spell slinger my self, I need some things for my lastest casting. Please bring me a Ciqqules Plant (The name may be off due too dusty tomes.] Its know to rest in the most strange places. Last I heard, it was in the woods west of Mustang. Please bring it to any libray, and they will send it to me.

Help settle a fight.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Me and my bother are fighting over my Pa's land. He passed without nameing a son to claim. My bother is a old brute who wants to fight for it, but I cant fight. I need someone to straiting this out.
    ~Marten Woodwork.
    Poems!

12. - Top - End - #42

Baenlin

Baenlin drags his feet up to the screen, examining the jobs, "Thing wi' th' mine seems most importan iffin' yer askin' me....but we gotta do our Master Ju....Master Ju....Ju....MASTER JOB first right?"

13. - Top - End - #43

ElfMonkGuy

[we lost Tharione... but we can still do this. Ill get one more person.]

[Oh, and work this out IC. Im dont going to post till you two work it out by rp your choise.]
    Poems!