Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 118

Thread: A Land In Need

  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default A Land In Need

    Introduction:

    For almost 200 years, the surrounding countryside has been held in the grip of a line of Dark Rulers, from a race known as dark nagas. Using arcane powers and a seemingly endless supply of brigands, thugs, and even orcs (or worse) that seem compelled to do their bidding, the family of dark nagas (calling themselves the Dark Rulers, though locals have other names for them) exact tribute in the form of crops, coin, and even people from time to time. Although a few stalwart citizens, and even wandering heroes, have tried to end the rule of the Dark Rulers, none have succeeded. Some even turn to serve the Dark Rulers.

    The current Tyrant is the 10th of the line, Sorplen, and his "Queen" Marveeica. They are rarely seen by any who return to report it. Instead, their proxies dispense the justice and exact the tribute from the scattered villages of the region. The Red Lord, armored and mysterious, and the Black Collector, wrapped in robes of darkest night, are the field commanders who guide the human and not-so-human minions of the Dark Rulers. Myth says that these two have been by the side of the Dark Rulers since the very first one, Osselbdelon, almost two centuries ago.

    Recently, the raids by the Dark Rulers forces have grown scarce. Rumors have begun to spread that maybe the 10th Tyrant has met a hopefully horrid fate. No bands of brigands or orc raiders have issued forth from his redoubt in the hills north of the town of Darlington in more than 6 months. The locals are looking for a brave group of adventurers who would venture north and see if their tormentors have gone for good - or are merely gathering strength for some more sinister purpose.

    You are those brave adventurers.




    OOC Thread:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...8#post14030618
    Last edited by Gamer Girl; 2012-10-10 at 09:29 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hoverfrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    "Harlin, nephew, tell me what you think of the people of Darlington. You are closer to these humans after all. They seem to be in such a rush, is that normal?", Tuchon paused to feed Uohcut, his raven, some sliced apple, the only thing that passed for food in this squalid inn. The town's best they were told but menu that consisted of potatoes and ham or potatoes and beef hardly counted as the best where Tuchon was concerned. Fruit and berries would suffice until they were in more civilised lands.

    "Apple, " the raven croaked and then "shiny," as his black eyes passed over the crystal in Harlin's plate armour.

    "How did we end up volunteering to help them anyway, I thought we were going to Chanar to visit your father?" His dismissal and nonchalance with regards to the folk of Darlington was feigned. In truth there were only two reasons why raiders stopped raiding: they had either been killed or they were massing for an attack. For a problem to resolve itself was too much to ask the gods. He'd learned that much in fighting goblins and their kind years before.
    Current status: Ran the Half Marathon. Tired now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I now cycle 22 miles a day. If I stop posting it probably means that someone ran me off the road. Watch out for cyclists. We're squishy.

    Extended signature

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Warren enters the common room from the back of the inn, after a disappointing talk with the innkeeper. Taxes had been hard, and luxury items such as the fine wines he produced were less and less in demand. As such, he had been traveling farther and farther abroad, seeking new markets in which he could potentially turn a profit. It seemed he would have no luck here.

    When he heard of the lull in raids and tax collection, he thought it would mean an upsurge. But people have been holding on to their meager coins, hiding them away in preparation for the day when the brigands would return.

    He mutters to himself, loudly enough for any to hear.
    I suppose I have to go see what the situation with the Dark Rulers is. No one will buy until they are sure that their money won't be stolen at a moment's notice. And I'll just have to kill them if they're still there...
    Spoiler
    Show

    Elias

    Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

    STR 10 DEX 17 CON 10 INT 13 WIS 14 CHA 8
    HP 6/6 AC 13 Spot/Listen +6
    Spells
    Level 0: 3/4 Level 1: 4/4
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5



  4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Harlin Q'Nestra

    Harlin slurps soup from his spoon, underneath his visor, savoring the taste and knowing it could very well be the last decent meal he'll enjoy for quite a while. Uncle you already know why we must go. The people are in need, it is our duty as the able-bodied to assist them. Don't play this out to be one of those riddles you're so fond of. I'm no good with riddles and you know it. The shifting of his chin shows his Uncle that a grin is spread across the half-elf's face under his helm.

    Father will have to wait. If he wishes to see me so badly, he could very well roust himself and march with us to Darlington. Harlin sets aside his bowl. One spoonful was more than enough. He didn't need the nourishment and felt no hunger, but as Javid had often intoned to him during his sermons at the shrine of Heironeous, one should never forget where he came from, as it fosters empathy for the masses. Besides it really was a remarkable soup!
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Where is your sense of adventure, anyhow? Says Brillon from the corner, previously unnoticed. For some reason people dont pay as much attention to clergymen as they used to.

    Brillon walks closer to the elf and his half-elven nephew, leaning on his staff Yes its for the people, but there is certainly more to it than that. Eventually these Dark Rulers, unless they have truly disappeared, will want to spread. It is best to stop them now while they are presumably weak. Else some day we shall not have any open roads to enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Harlin

    Harlin looks over to Brillon and rises to his feet, gesturing for him to sit with them, ashamed he hadn't done so earlier.

    Well spoken, Priest, very well spoken. You see Uncle, here is some sense made. You know what Grandmother would have said to ignoring the advice of the clergy.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
    Harlin

    Harlin looks over to Brillon and rises to his feet, gesturing for him to sit with them, ashamed he hadn't done so earlier.

    Well spoken, Priest, very well spoken. You see Uncle, here is some sense made. You know what Grandmother would have said to ignoring the advice of the clergy.

    Bah, Clergymen are rarely more correct than the common man, or elf for that matter. We are merely good at making points by practicing preaching and speech-making. I will take that seat though. Fharlanghn likes us to be on our feet, but a good chair is always welcome when not on the road. And you can call me Brillon, or Longstride, Cleric of Fharlanghn
    Last edited by gallagher; 2012-10-09 at 08:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Harlin

    Well met, truly, Brillon Longstride. Harlin takes his seat next to the cleric. I am Harlin Q'Nestra of Heironeous's Light, this is my Uncle, Tuchon. The half-elf slides his soup bowl towards Brillon, I would be remiss if I didn't offer some succor to a follower of the Traveling God.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Seeing a group of people eating with nothing to slake their thirst, Warren decides he has some potential customers.

    Do any of you fancy a glass of the finest red in the land to go with your dinner?

    He seats himself and produces a bottle of wine, uncorks it, and lets the aroma pour forth for their enjoyment.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Elias

    Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

    STR 10 DEX 17 CON 10 INT 13 WIS 14 CHA 8
    HP 6/6 AC 13 Spot/Listen +6
    Spells
    Level 0: 3/4 Level 1: 4/4
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5



  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Quote Originally Posted by Medic! View Post
    Harlin

    Well met, truly, Brillon Longstride. Harlin takes his seat next to the cleric. I am Harlin Q'Nestra of Heironeous's Light, this is my Uncle, Tuchon. The half-elf slides his soup bowl towards Brillon, I would be remiss if I didn't offer some succor to a follower of the Traveling God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakes View Post
    Seeing a group of people eating with nothing to slake their thirst, Warren decides he has some potential customers.

    Do any of you fancy a glass of the finest red in the land to go with your dinner?

    He seats himself and produces a bottle of wine, uncorks it, and lets the aroma pour forth for their enjoyment.
    The only gifts I need is the road ahead, but it would certainly be rude not to accept a gift. And wine is something I doubt I could ever turn down Brillon says with a warm laugh. If this adventure goes as all adventures eventually do, Brillon would have plenty of opportunity to return the favor. Plus, oddly enough, soup is one of his favorite ways to eat. Simple men, simple pleasures.

    How did you come across this wine? If there is a decent market in town I'd like to know it
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hoverfrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    I cannot argue with the passions of the young when it comes to helping others, Tuchon leans back in his chair with a smile, "and I know that keeping you from doing the right thing would be next to impossible."

    He stands when the priest approaches and bows as the introductions are made, "There is always room at our table for travellers, as the wine seller interjects he adds, "and those bearing gifts."
    Current status: Ran the Half Marathon. Tired now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I now cycle 22 miles a day. If I stop posting it probably means that someone ran me off the road. Watch out for cyclists. We're squishy.

    Extended signature

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    The wine is a family vintage. But as it was already open and no one is buying, there's no need to let it go to waste. I don't suppose any of you are in the market for a few barrels full...
    Spoiler
    Show

    Elias

    Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

    STR 10 DEX 17 CON 10 INT 13 WIS 14 CHA 8
    HP 6/6 AC 13 Spot/Listen +6
    Spells
    Level 0: 3/4 Level 1: 4/4
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5



  13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Harlin

    The half-elf turns his nose up at the wine as politely as he can manage, I beg you good sir, please don't turn my dear Uncle into a stumbling sot before we set out. A little self control yes?
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    We'd need a cart and a donkey to carry around a few barrels full. But since this one is already open...
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hoverfrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Tuchon Ninaelchanar

    "A sot, eh? Chance would be a fine thing."

    The raven on his shoulder launches into a raucous squaking of "Sot, sot," until the elf jams an apple slice in his beak.

    "Excuse Uohcut, he's eager to find out more about the trouble plaguing this region. Do you know if Darlington has a mayor or a lord or something? Someone who is in charge."
    Current status: Ran the Half Marathon. Tired now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I now cycle 22 miles a day. If I stop posting it probably means that someone ran me off the road. Watch out for cyclists. We're squishy.

    Extended signature

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Banned
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    And hour after sunset, Lady Boleslava Lyubimov, an elderly human female, makes it over to the Sleeping Moon, the largest Inn of Darlington where you are all gathered. Boleslava has pale, wrinkled skin and a short, bent over body. Like all of the folk in the area, she wears little more then simple homespun clothing.

    "I thank you all for coming. As you can see we are a land in great need. Need of heroes. People such as yourselves. For my whole life, my fathers life and his father beyond him have lived under the rule of the Dark Tyrants. A family of dark nagas that came from somewhere in the east of here. But for some time, we have heard nothing and not experienced any further horrors. But we don't know what, if anything, has happened. They could just be having a huge feast. But we need to know, we need you to find out. Any questions?

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Harlin

    Rising again as the Lady approaches, "It would be an honor to assist your people, Lady Lyubimov. Would you happen to have any more detailed information about where we could begin looking for the tyrants?"
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Any travel supplies would be most helpful as well.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Elias

    Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

    STR 10 DEX 17 CON 10 INT 13 WIS 14 CHA 8
    HP 6/6 AC 13 Spot/Listen +6
    Spells
    Level 0: 3/4 Level 1: 4/4
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5



  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hoverfrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    "My lady" Tuchon bows as his words are echoes by the raven, "it would be most useful to know what efforts to gather information have already been attempted. Divinations? Scouting? Flight over the land? What can we expect as we travel into what may be hostile territory?"
    Current status: Ran the Half Marathon. Tired now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I now cycle 22 miles a day. If I stop posting it probably means that someone ran me off the road. Watch out for cyclists. We're squishy.

    Extended signature

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Banned
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Lady Boleslava Lyubimov"Well, the Dark Tyrant lives is a fortress a bit of a ways north if here, in the hills. Whatever is up must be there or part of it. We have not done much to gather any information, but then we have so few resources anyway. No local risks talking the way north towards the Dark Fortress. And the few others that have dared to go have never returned. Divinations have not turned up much, but then we don't have a good local oracle or seer. What ever happened is a mystery us."


    Lady Boleslava Lyubimov""As for supplies, we don't have much, but your welcome to take any food,you can carry. We don't have much else to give.
    Last edited by Gamer Girl; 2012-10-13 at 04:11 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Well, no sense standing around. Can't make money until those tyrants are out of power, and that's Good enough reason to help out.

    He finishes his drink, gathers his things, and gets ready to head out the door.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Elias

    Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

    STR 10 DEX 17 CON 10 INT 13 WIS 14 CHA 8
    HP 6/6 AC 13 Spot/Listen +6
    Spells
    Level 0: 3/4 Level 1: 4/4
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5



  22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Harlin

    "Well, if all of us are agreeable, we should be off without delay. As you can see," he rises from the table yet again, I am packed."
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Do you have any map of the area, or at least leading up to it? It would be wise to know as much of the road ahead as possible.

    Also, if it is at all possible that you can spare a cart and horse, I would be glad to pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    hoverfrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    "A map would indeed be most useful." stands and walks to the inn door and whispers to the raven, "Go and take a look around, my friend, let me know if the roads are clear." Uohcut gives Tuchon a withering look before taking wing. I hope he doesn't get distracted.
    Current status: Ran the Half Marathon. Tired now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I now cycle 22 miles a day. If I stop posting it probably means that someone ran me off the road. Watch out for cyclists. We're squishy.

    Extended signature

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Banned
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Lady Boleslava Lyubimov "A Map? She lets herself chuckle. "Who would have drawn it? No one returns from the Dark Fortress. Any maps we had are long gone, often fuel for fires to stay warm in winter."

    "The road to the north is said to go right to the Dark Fortress. It's a bit of a winding road. About a good walk from town you will come to the Dark Forest. That is as far as I've ever gone. The Dark Fortress is further north then that, but i know not where exactly."

    "Our local livestock is mostly for farm work. We don't have traveling mounts. If you'd like a couple of pack mules, I know some for sale."

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Girl View Post
    Lady Boleslava Lyubimov "A Map? She lets herself chuckle. "Who would have drawn it? No one returns from the Dark Fortress. Any maps we had are long gone, often fuel for fires to stay warm in winter."

    "The road to the north is said to go right to the Dark Fortress. It's a bit of a winding road. About a good walk from town you will come to the Dark Forest. That is as far as I've ever gone. The Dark Fortress is further north then that, but i know not where exactly."

    "Our local livestock is mostly for farm work. We don't have traveling mounts. If you'd like a couple of pack mules, I know some for sale."
    A mule would be most welcome. We should start out before first light, so that we can travel through this uncharted territory with the most sun we can
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Harlin

    Shall we meet at the main gate then, in say an hour's time? If everyone agrees to it, he bids the Lady a well-wishing farewell, and attends to his uncle as he makes preparations to head for the city's main gate.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Spoiler
    Show
    i was thinking that we should possibly sleep here and start out at ~6AM assuming first light is at ~8AM. that way we get as much uncharted territory covered with light as possible, We can talk about it in the OoC thread.


    To Lady Boleslava: Where might I find a few items? I am hoping for an informational book on geography if you have any sort of library, or a man likely to be willing to sell his own book, as well as some map cases, some jars, some quills and ink, an empty book, some pots and metal bowls and forks, knives and spoons, and a cart? Since we have a cart, maybe we could also get a couple sacks of fruits, vegetables and grains, and maybe coffee and tea? I am willing to buy everything I need, so I do not burden the small folk any more than I have to while we find out what happened to these Dark Tyrants.
    Last edited by gallagher; 2012-10-14 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Banned
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Lady Boleslava Lyubimov"Sounds like you'd want Moench. He is the towns historian and keeps track of births and deaths and deeds and such. You can't miss his tower, it's at the far south side of the town right next to the graveyard. Bulk foods can be bought at Glynis's GreenGrocer, that big green building right on the market square."

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gallagher's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nowhere you have heard of
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Land In Need

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Girl View Post
    Lady Boleslava Lyubimov"Sounds like you'd want Moench. He is the towns historian and keeps track of births and deaths and deeds and such. You can't miss his tower, it's at the far south side of the town right next to the graveyard. Bulk foods can be bought at Glynis's GreenGrocer, that big green building right on the market square."
    If someone can get the food and cart for me, I can go to Moench and we can meet up sooner. I'll reimburse the gold you spend on my behalf of course
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    ...

    You're just going to start randomly setting things on fire, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    ...

    This entire campaign's going to become nothing but partying in a long forgotten world, isn't it?
    Characters: Newest are Obaben and Maha'oi, and the rest are here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •