Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    One Tin Soldier's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Grease inspected the broken plate. "Looks like he went out into the hallway," she said. "Come on, let's go see if we can find any other clues. You check high, I'll check low." She trotted out of the room, looking for more evidence of the foal's passing.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mind 5: 18
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

  2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Dive Bomb nodded, pausing in his attempts to rid his face of silk. And, unless I miss my guess, he can fly. The air currents in that room were still settling; he'd been here.

    He quickly ducked through the door, and soared through the atrium, checking behind pillars and decorative moldings, looking up at the skylight grills full of grey December clouds, and occasionally just casting his gaze down at the floor.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Searching the atrium: +5 mind rolled twice. Possibly +1 more from the thoroughness associated with his Research skills.

    (1d20+5)[11]
    (1d20+5)[6]

    We need to work out some kind of deal with the dice gods so that at least one of us gets a good roll in all circumstances.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-14 at 11:30 AM.
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ravian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Soot snickered again as the guard rushed off to fulfill his destiny. Dumb and gullible, my favorite kind of guard. she thought to herself. About 15 seconds passed before she realized she was bored again. Suddenly she saw the others leave the office.

    She trotted over to them, still invisible.
    "Any luck?" the air seemed to ask Dive Bomb and Grease Spot.
    DMing: Glare of the Crimson Sun, a 4e Dark Sun campaign
    OOC
    IC
    Map

    Vaarsuvius pony avatar by slayerx

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    One Tin Soldier's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Grease Spot flinched a little bit in surprise, looking around for Soot. "Neat trick. We found one of them, the unicorn filly. She's perfectly fine, too." That really is a good spell, she thought, I can't even tell where she is. I'll talk to her about her stunt later, maybe on the train. It's better for a more private conversation anyway.

    "The pegasus foal came out into the hall somewhere. He can't have gone far," she said, peeking under a bench.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

  5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Cork, for his part, gave the gryphon dignitary a traditional farewell, as well as bowing low to the pony noble. Should he have a moment to rack his brains, he no doubt could've produced his name, but such was life. Sometimes you found yourself with all the time in the world to think, and other times, you were interrupting tense, diplomatic meetings with a foal half-asleep on your back. "I bid you all a fond farewell, especially to you, sir Gryphon. Were it not for your kindness and understanding, this little one would not be finding her way back to her parents anytime soon. I will be sure to spread word of your kind spirit to all I meet." A touch dramatic, but true. Many of his chums would hear of this fantastic tale before too long, and word does spread quickly in the right circles.

    As his hoof touched the handle to leave, a looming specter stole over his mind, planting a scene in his vivid imagination. Pop Cork, shaking his head sternly at his foalish son. "You had an audience with some of the most important figures in Equestria, and you never once thought of the business?! How can I leave the family heritage in the hands of such a narrow-minded foal! In fact, a foal would do a far better job running this company than you!" Pop plucked Pumpkin Cake, now wearing a little business suit, off of his back, and plopped her behind his desk. With an idle wave of the hoof, he dismissed Crown. "Away with you! My new daughter and I have much to discuss!"

    ...well, alright, it might not happen quite like that. But really, if his father were here, he'd think of the family first, wouldn't he? With a strained smile, he turned one last time to the present company. "And if any of you should be in Manehatten, do stop by the Cork family home and have a few sodas on us. I assure you, sir Gryphon, that it will be an experience you won't soon forget." The blatant pandering and begging for attention, the words sickened him as soon as they left his tongue. Such double-minded speech was most unbecoming, and it could even cast their noble foal search in a negative light. But if it was for the family, then he could stomach his pride for just a moment.

    If they let him go without further comment or conversation, he would make his way to the main terminal. He had a foal to deliver to some worried parents.

    (I figure that Cork sodas are ubiquitous enough that he shouldn't have to explain more than "the Cork family" and folks will get his line of work, at least in Equestria.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-14 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    "Similarly, should you find yourself in Talos, I would be happy to receive you there, Garim Highwind. Until next time." He replied, raising a claw in farewell.

    Outside the office and break room, the atrium was wide, and the grand hallway beyond it even wider. Visibly, nothing had changed in the short few minutes since they had last passed through here; The phone booths still stood along one wall, the private waiting rooms along the other and the ticket booths were still closed.

    The superb architecture was also visibly unchanged, whether it be the columns, the crystal windows or the the elaborately ornate station clock down the far end of the concourse, that was again chiming out the hour. "Bing-Bong-Bang-Bong"

    The only thing that looked different on the surface was the presence of a pair of dispirted pegasi guards, exiting the cafeteria. The two of them spotted the searching party and wandered over to Dive Bomb.

    "Apologies, sir. We weren't able to find anypony in our search."

    "Well, apart from that guy." Said the second, looking over his shoulder to where a tofu-dog-laden unicorn guard was emerging from the cafeteria again.

    "Can you let us know how much was stolen? We'll make sure the appropriate notifications are posted." finished the first.

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Crown Cork made a mental note of the name; there could be a potential market in the making here. Almost immediately, he felt sickened to be using a potential friendship for business ends. All for family, all for family, he repeated to himself as he trotted back into the main terminal. Speaking of which...

    "Worry not, fretful parents!" he called out as he entered. "One half of the problem is solved!" Provided they didn't pounce upon him as soon as he entered, he briskly trotted over with his precious cargo and handed off little Pumpkin to her rightful guardians. "I believe my associates are working to find her other half as we speak. We have his trail, and before long-"

    Bing-Bong-Bang-Bong

    Again with the infernal ringing! Had some ponies never heard of proper volume control? With a little huff, he continued, "As I was saying, before long, we will have little Pound as...well..."

    Like the rays of Celestia banishing the morning gloom, an idea flared to life in his mind. Of course! So obvious, and yet he didn't think of it before! "Quick! Do either of you have..." a glance showed neither of them were wearing a watch, and he stomped the ground in frustration. "Blast it all! No, wait, what am I thinking? The station clock! We may have him yet!" And like a hurricane, he was gone as quick as he came; a flurry of activity that left the parents holding their child without so much as a chance to get a word in edgewise.

    As soon as he was in sight of the clock, he'd do what he should have done a while ago; check the time.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-14 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    The time on the clock read quite clearly; three thirty five in the afternoon.

    Despite this, it continued to chime out the hour.

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Crown Cork gave a triumphant cry as he galloped across the main terminal, slowing only as he passed the other ponies talking to some guards about something or other. No matter, there was a foal to fetch! He skidded to a stop by them, and wildly gestured down the hall. "The clock! The clock! He's in the clock!" he cried. Any more than that, and they'd have to follow him there themselves.

    Once at the massive device, Crown would stop and catch his breath - detective work could really wear out a pony! - and give the timepiece a thorough investigation. They were almost to the end now, they must not falter!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mind Check to search the clock:
    Mind 3: (1d20+3)[17]
    Add five if the temp bonus is still active.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    The clock was several pony lengths in the air, up against where the wall met the roof and thus precluding the ability of Cork to search it on his own.

    It was a very nice clock, despite its demonstrated penchant for chiming the hour every five minutes.

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    In contrast to the high-energy colt of mere moments ago, it was a much more subdued Cork that gazed up, up, up at the massive timepiece. "It is quite high," he stated to nopony in particular. The melodramatic businesspony glanced sheepishly back at the entrance to the main terminal, all the way on the other side of the station. Somewhere, he supposed a low horn was blaring a mournful note for his dignity. "I suppose...it looked a little closer to the ground from a distance?"

    BONG

    "Oh, hush you!" he hissed petulantly up at his mechanical opponent.

    (Apologies for the rapid-fire series of posts, but I did miss out on a few rounds earlier. That, and I just couldn't resist bursting Cork's bubble. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Dive Bomb looked on in comprehension, and then swiftly hovered up to the clock face. He inspected the clock face, knowing that there had to be a way to the inner workings. Looking down at the earth pony mare, he called out, "If you were an access hatch, where would you be?" He quickly ran his hooves over the face of the clock, searching for an entrance.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Searching the clock, looking for a way in. +5 mind, maybe +1 Researcher, rolled twice you know the deal.

    (1d20+5)[11]
    (1d20+5)[18]
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    One Tin Soldier's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mind 5, Mechanic 4
    Rolled a 4 (AGAIN) for 13. Not any better than what Dive Bomb got.


    "If I was an access hatch?" Grease said, a little confused at the wording. "Well, they're usually on the back or side, but with big custom pieces like this it depends on each one. You should be able to find it from up there."
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    There was an access hatch, in fact, there were two - built to allow access to different bits of machinery. Opening one, Dive Bomb found a small, light brown pegasus foal, quite happily hitting the chimes with his hooves.

    "Bing-Bong" said the clock, accompanied by a giggle from Pound Cake.

    Unfortunately, as soon as Dive Bomb began to approach, Pound Cake moved further away from his reach and closer to the second exit from the clock.

    The little foal stuck his tounge out at Dive Bomb, clearly not intending to come willingly.

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ravian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Soot glared at the two guards invisibly, they were standing right in the way and that Pegasus had left before she could run him through the alibi. Worse yet her tofu dog bearer was waiting for Feelala. She looked up at Dive Bomb going into the clock, when an idea struck her. She nudged Grease Spot and whispered to her. "Send those two up, if the other foal's up there it won't matter how good a flyer he is if 3 Pegasi have him cornered."
    DMing: Glare of the Crimson Sun, a 4e Dark Sun campaign
    OOC
    IC
    Map

    Vaarsuvius pony avatar by slayerx

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Dive Bomb looked at the foal as Pound snuggled in between a catch-wheel and a cog, eagerly kicking at a gear. You remind me of myself when I was younger, kid, he thought resignedly; Always getting into places you've no business being. "He's up here," he said down to the rest. "He just doesn't want to come out."

    He turned again to the small brown foal. "Kid," he said, endeavoring to make his voice jovial. "Do you like shiny things?" It would be just my luck to find the one foal who doesn't like sparklers.
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Dive Bomb looked at the foal as Pound snuggled in between a catch-wheel and a cog, eagerly kicking at a gear. You remind me of myself when I was younger, kid, he thought resignedly; Always getting into places you've no business being. "He's up here," he said down to the rest. "He just doesn't want to come out."

    He turned again to the small brown foal. "Kid," he said, endeavoring to make his voice jovial. "Do you like shiny things?" It would be just my luck to find the one foal who doesn't like sparklers.
    As if in answer, the foal turned and hit the bell again.

    "BONG"

  18. - Top - End - #168
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    One Tin Soldier's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Again, Grease flinched a little at the unexpected touch and voice, but she nodded at the words themselves. Her plan was solid. "Excuse me?" she said to the guards. "We found one of the foals up in the clock, but he seems to be pretty evasive. If you fine gentlecolts could fly up and give a quick helping hoof, we'd be very grateful."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm guessing this will be a Heart roll to appeal to their egos.
    Heart 3
    And that's a 1. Well crud.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    "Yes ma'am, always happy to help" the two guards took to wing, surrounding the antique clock.

    "Ready for him if you want to flush him out sir" They called to Dive Bomb.

    [No need for a check, it's part of their jobs. You're lucky though, a 1 means a critical failure, which probably would have been hillarious.]

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Dive Bomb nodded at the guards and smiled at the pegasus in the clock. Tick tock, little foal. Time's up. Rapidly, he jabbed a hoof inside the clock, swiping for the foal while making sure not to hurt him or the inner workings.
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    The pegasus foal bolted.

    "Gotcha -- oof!"

    "There we -- oop!"

    The two guards swiped at thin air as the foal flew out the second door and swung back underneath the clock. Doubling back towards Dive Bomb, Pound Cake tore through the air with a buzz of wingpower.

    [DC 20 to stop him, body/aerobatics check]

  22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Oh, no you don't! With a grim look of determination, Dive Bomb launched himself after the baby foal. Nopony outflies me but my dad and my brother! Although the small foal corkscrewed and dodged, Dive Bomb dove after him, his mane flapping in his own wind. The thought of the foal getting hurt in his haste drove him to flap even harder, reaching out for the small brown blur.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, rolling Body and Aerobatics for +8, and spending one point of willpower to get +9 to the roll. This drops Dive Bomb to eight willpower, and makes a cumulative +17 to the roll.

    The forum ate my roll, so I'll roll by hand. Total of 22.


    Thinking quickly, he flew just ahead of the foal and set himself up like a hoofball catcher, and caught the foal as he barreled into his forelimbs. "And you, little terror, are just as cute as your sister," he muttered.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-15 at 12:13 AM.
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    The little pegasus struggled valiantly in Dive Bomb's clutches, before realising that his little joy flight was now over.

    Adopting a ridiculously cute pout, the foal crossed his forelegs and sat quietly, waiting to be returned to his parents.

    The two guards dropped back to the ground, kicking up small clouds of dust as they did so.

    "Good catch!"

    "Well done, sir. He was a quick little blighter that's for sure."

    "Anyway, now that this is all sorted" continued the first "did you want us to file a theft report for your stolen bits?"

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    The thought gave Dive Bomb pause, an interesting sight on a pegasus in flight. He caught himself before he had fallen more than a foot, and circled in the air as he cradled the foal in his forelimbs. What to do, what to do... If I don't get the bits back, then I'm broke, and might have to get a job. On the other hoof, she'll probably give the bits back, if this was part of a planned diversion. Probably.

    He turned slowly in the air as he continued to think. On a third hoof, she could bolt and just catch a later train. She's proven herself quite adept at giving the guards the slip. Chuckling to himself, he continued his train of thought. Hay, a foal could give them the slip.

    He landed, still thinking and debating with himself. Once he'd weighed the options, he turned to the guard nearest him, and said, "No, don't bother. She's long gone, and my bits with her. Besides, she probably needs the bits more than I, if she's that desperate."

    She's gonna catch the train anyway, and I thought I heard her voice a while back. It was not in his nature to trust people, especially those who ran off with his money, but he decided that it was an acceptable risk. Besides, if nothing else, he'd heard that the Ponyville weather office always needed more pegasi; last year, they'd barely passed muster to get the water Cloudsdale needed, and that was with every pegasus in Ponyville. They could use a few more.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-15 at 02:03 AM.
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    "If you say so, sir. I guess it's a Hearth's Warming present for her then, although I honestly don't think she deserves one." The guard replied, mouth set with distaste at the thought of a criminal getting away with a crime.

    "Oh ponyfeathers!" The second exclaimed. "We'd better get back to guarding that door!"

    The two of them hurridly bade the party farewell, and took off.

    Back in the waiting room, the amber stallion was still wearily calling their son's name into the back of a janitorial closet while his wife nursed their wayward daughter. Everypony perked up immediately when they saw the party approaching.

    "O-oh! Did you have any more luck out there? Were you able to find him?" asked the stallion, as they entered.

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Balmas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A secret base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    As Dive Bomb walked in, he merely showed them the small brown foal in his arms, and nodded with a self-satisfied twitch on one side of his mouth.

    ((I sense a Dear Princess Celestia coming sometime soon. Henceforth, DPC.))
    "Yeah, I might have overreacted I suppose, shooting him, but it wasn't his spoon! I stole ammo, fine, but what was with the spoon?

    "...When did I get a spoon, anyway?" ~Gopher

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Crown Cork followed closely behind, having enough of a sense of dramatic timing to know not to say anything. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ravian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    As the two guards returned to their post, Soot snuck back towards the waiting room and finally dropped her illusion. She smiled as she watched the two foals be reunited with their worried parents. It reminded her of her own family in Manehatten. This thought brought back the worry she had been holding back before with all the excitement, but looking at the happy family helped her cope with the fact that she would have to wait a day before she could see her family.

    Suddenly she remembered that she was still holding Dive Bomb's bag of bits in her telekinesis, she was about to say something before realizing she ought to wait until the touching scene was over.
    DMing: Glare of the Crimson Sun, a 4e Dark Sun campaign
    OOC
    IC
    Map

    Vaarsuvius pony avatar by slayerx

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    One Tin Soldier's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Grease walked into the room behind the others, smiling. Finally, everything was going to settle down again, and she could relax. Well, try to relax anyway. She got the feeling that it might take her a little while before she fully recovered from the stress of the searching for those foals.

    Soot faded back into sight beside her. Grease gave her a mildly judging look, but didn't say anything, reminding herself that the conversation could wait until after fully reuniting the family ahead of her. No sense in spoiling that moment.
    Last edited by One Tin Soldier; 2012-10-15 at 01:47 PM.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BlasTech's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

    Pound Cake yawned as he was handed back to his mother. The blue mare gave the foal a quick nuzzle before placing him next to his sister where the two children promptly began to doze - tired out from their adventure.

    "Oh thank you dearies, I don't know what we would have done without your help." she replied, quietly so as not to wake the toddlers.

    "Yes, I just wish there was some way we could repay you ... O-oh wait, muffin dear, do you still have that box we were going to give to aunt Marble?"

    "Oh yes, dear. Here you go." she replied, before picking a gaudily decorated box out of their baggage pile. She placed it on a nearby bench before undoing the silk ribbon that held it shut, revealing a box of perfectly delicious looking frosted cupcakes.

    "We made these at our shop in Ponyville, Sugarcube Corner. If you're ever passing that way please do come and visit us. If either myself, my husband or our ... well if Pinkie Pie is there, she'll take care of you too." she finished, retying the box and nudging it towards the party.

    "These are for you, feel free to divide them up amongst yoursleves dearies, there's plenty to go around."

    "Also, I-I know it's a bit late to be giving introductions now" stammered the orange stallion. "You've er- already met our little Pound and Pumpkin, but I'm Carrot Cake, and this is my wife Cup."

    [OOC: Yay, family reunited! Prepare for scene change when everyone next checks in. Also, have a relevant image"]

    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •