New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing IV: The Decanter of Endless Bad Ideas

I think the link is broken.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing IV: The Decanter of Endless Bad Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    >Bionicles

You win this thread.
    No he doesn't, that would require him to remember that "Bionicle" does not ever get pluralized.

3. - Top - End - #1503

Quote Originally Posted by vasharanpaladin View Post
    No he doesn't, that would require him to remember that "Bionicle" does not ever get pluralized.
    Just seeing Hero Factory toys has degraded a few brain cells. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    >Bionicles

You win this thread.
    I can now say I won The Decanter of Endless Bad Ideas.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-07-18 at 10:01 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

4. - Top - End - #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Just seeing Hero Factory toys has degraded a few brain cells. Sorry.
    ...Okay, that I can sympathize with. Blasted cheap knockoffs.

5. - Top - End - #1505

Quote Originally Posted by vasharanpaladin View Post
    ...Okay, that I can sympathize with. Blasted cheap knockoffs.
    Dumping an excellent plot of good vs. evil with tons of twists, fans, awesome elemental powers, and creative characters for a factory that builds people to put criminals in a jail that forgets to take the villain's weapons away? Seems legit.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Business-wise, I guess it had to be done, but this is really off-topic. Take it back to the dying remnants of BZPower or something.

Besides, there's a new Things I May No Longer Do topic anyway. This one can probably be closed now.

7. - Top - End - #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Bob View Post
    Business-wise, I guess it had to be done, but this is really off-topic. Take it back to the dying remnants of BZPower or something.

Besides, there's a new Things I May No Longer Do topic anyway. This one can probably be closed now.
    Sorry. Just wanted to say one last thing before moving on.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

8. - Top - End - #1508
    Banned

Goblin

* Cannot convince entire party to play sibling and set as our goal to make mot complicated family three ever.
    ** Our family name cannot be Summers.

9. - Top - End - #1509

SwashbucklerGuy

It should be noted (once again) that this thread has reached it's 50 page mark, and is therefore defunct. The new thread can be found here. If a mod could lock this thread, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Proud owner of: 0.36 0.43 0.99 2.00 Internet(s), 2 Win(s), and 3000 Brownie Point(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Welknair View Post
    *Proceeds to google "Bride of the Portable Hole", jokingly wondering if it might exist*

*It does.*

What.