New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: TechnOkami's Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by AddZable View Post
    I've always had problems drawing dragon/lizard eyes for "intelligent" beings, and that is just.. Wow. It's good, I mean. It's great, even. Please upload moar stuff. And if you draw a fullbody lizardman/dragonman/woman(No discrimination here! No sirree!) then I would love you and cherish you forever. Pixie out.
    Thank you kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    That is indeed impressive Tech. I'm pretty awful at an attention to detail myself.

Hows the Figure Drawing class btw? I haven't really taken one of those courses yet myself.
    Well Star, I'm drawing naked women every Tuesday and Thursday, how do you think it goes? ;)

Frsrs though, figure drawing classes are great. Having a live model there in front of you to draw and have stand still for 30-50+ minutes is great. It helps with anatomy, drawing from life, shading, coloring, it's probably one of the best series of art classes I've taken.

Beats real life painting, that's for sure.

*shudder*
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Well Star, I'm drawing naked women every Tuesday and Thursday, how do you think it goes? ;)

Frsrs though, figure drawing classes are great. Having a live model there in front of you to draw and have stand still for 30-50+ minutes is great. It helps with anatomy, drawing from life, shading, coloring, it's probably one of the best series of art classes I've taken.

Beats real life painting, that's for sure.

*shudder*
    Wow, that must be something. I really want to work on my own anatomy so I may look into it sometime.

And, uh... Would real life painting be referencing to stuff like drawing pictures of grouped fruits or objects or are we talking about something less... Tasteful?

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

Wow, that must be something. I really want to work on my own anatomy so I may look into it sometime.

And, uh... Would real life painting be referencing to stuff like drawing pictures of grouped fruits or objects or are we talking about something less... Tasteful?
    I mean painting with actual paint and brushes vs Photoshop Painting. I don't have good experiences with actual painting and am much more comfortable with Digital Painting.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

4. - Top - End - #94

SwashbucklerGuy

I mean painting with actual paint and brushes vs Photoshop Painting. I don't have good experiences with actual painting and am much more comfortable with Digital Painting.
    Ah, right. I'm more of the kind that's used to pencils and stuff rather than digital work... Well at least for drawing and coloring. In inking I am way more used to digital work instead.

Still, I'm excited to see more of your improved work in time
    Last edited by Starsign; 2013-02-08 at 04:04 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

Still, I'm excited to see more of your improved work in time
    As am I Star, as am I.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

MO' ART.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

It is nice improvement of TechnOkami's art, I think. Please continue strongly!
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It is nice improvement of TechnOkami's art, I think. Please continue strongly!
    I shall, thank you.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

A laborious three bloody hours. God shading is painful.

Spoiler
    Show

I don't even want to think about using color... q-q"

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

This weekend was a weekend of discoveries.

First off, I changed the brush I was using to a MUCH simpler round brush, still using my technique of applying value and then adding white to get the desired shading effect (because I can't do it the other way nearly as easily), and... well, the look is so much softer. It truly is rather nice.

Second, the transform -> warp tool is pretty cool. It lets me, well, warp stuff, allowing me to reposition objects, make them rounder/flatter, making things more anatomically sane, ect.

Third... I finally started dabbling in some (very basic) colors.

A la this.
    Spoiler
    Show

This, at least, is what I would want to convey as to what TechnOkami looks like (on the internet, at least).

11. - Top - End - #101

SwashbucklerGuy

This weekend was a weekend of discoveries.

First off, I changed the brush I was using to a MUCH simpler round brush, still using my technique of applying value and then adding white to get the desired shading effect (because I can't do it the other way nearly as easily), and... well, the look is so much softer. It truly is rather nice.

Second, the transform -> warp tool is pretty cool. It lets me, well, warp stuff, allowing me to reposition objects, make them rounder/flatter, making things more anatomically sane, ect.

Third... I finally started dabbling in some (very basic) colors.

A la this.
    Spoiler
    Show

This, at least, is what I would want to convey as to what TechnOkami looks like (on the internet, at least).
    I think that's pretty cool if you ask me. Better than I am at least

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

*shakes head*

I can't believe I drew this...
    Spoiler
    Show

Don't ask. It's a long story.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

TechnO!

Your art is cool.

^_^
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2013-02-21 at 02:33 PM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    TechnO!

Your art is cool.

^_^
    Dankeshene.

15. - Top - End - #105

SwashbucklerGuy

Yep, all great art.

Though I won't ask about the ideas behind your most recent pic. I am presuming it has something to do with Mordekaiser in League of Legends.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Yep, all great art.

Though I won't ask about the ideas behind your most recent pic. I am presuming it has something to do with Mordekaiser in League of Legends.
    It's a long story, involving a night of silliness and a Rioteer (someone who works @ Riot).

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

A Goddess I'll be playing.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

Nice work! I like it!
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

19. - Top - End - #109

SwashbucklerGuy

Very wonderful design. I couldn't really design a god/goddess in the slightest

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanks guys.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Once there was a game I was a part of, one I would have played a Half Woman, Half Scorpion Goddess. She would have been a survivalist, a dominating queen, passionate in all senses of the word.

Chanda was a Goddess whom I created, and whom I one day hope to play once again. (It's a little big, be warned.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Inspired by Kasanip's drawing of Rai, her would-be sister.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #112

SwashbucklerGuy

Once there was a game I was a part of, one I would have played a Half Woman, Half Scorpion Goddess. She would have been a survivalist, a dominating queen, passionate in all senses of the word.

Chanda was a Goddess whom I created, and whom I one day hope to play once again. (It's a little big, be warned.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Inspired by Kasanip's drawing of Rai, her would-be sister.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ooh I like these, especially Rai What happened with the game exactly? Did it not last long?

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Ooh I like these, especially Rai What happened with the game exactly? Did it not last long?
    Everybody basically stopped posting. There was a long lull in the recruitment thread before the game actually started, and when it did, it was somewhat kindled, but it didn't roar to life sadly.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

It is nice to see picture of Chandra. I'm sorry I couldn't play Rai properly.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It is nice to see picture of Chandra. I'm sorry I couldn't play Rai properly.
    It's alright. Life happens. Also, I suppose I should have drawn her fully, but it's somewhat difficult to draw what she is, and this quick sketch would have taken far longer than anticipated.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I called this, "Me as of a Few Minutes Ago". Apathy + boredom + Video Game exhaustion= this.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

What the rest of Chanda generally looks like.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm not sure if I can post the most recent image I've just drawn, so to be on the safe side, I haven't put it up here. Go here if you want to see it.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

Fiddlesticks from League of Legends.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

Thelonious, a God of Flesh, Blood, and Bone. He is the origin of such Organic matter, and living things composed as such have these components originate from him, and when they die, it shall return to him. Thus, as life grows, so too does he.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2013-04-07 at 11:52 PM.