New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: TechnOkami's Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Hehe, definitely quite the bear. Would he happen to be a werebear as a PC of yours by chance?
    No, he's just a Druid God. The bear is Smokey, his animal companion.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

A few random non-digital things today.

Spoiler
    Show

Drew this on a table while waiting for food. Yes, the table was effectively a massive chalk board.

Spoiler
    Show

This I drew as a part of an art project last year for my art class. I drew the wraith, Godzilla, the wolf, and the zombie hand.
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2013-06-19 at 03:49 AM.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

A character I'm considering playing for an RP soon.
    Spoiler
    Show

His name's Maninder "Manny" Hayes. Basically a 1920's Mobster fused with a fire elemental in a freak accident. He becomes more powerful because of it.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    A character I'm considering playing for an RP soon.
    Spoiler
    Show

His name's Maninder "Manny" Hayes. Basically a 1920's Mobster fused with a fire elemental in a freak accident. He becomes more powerful because of it.
    Ah I think I remember this guy. And I think I know where you might be using this guy for

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah I think I remember this guy. And I think I know where you might be using this guy for
    Indeed.fishfishfish

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

At the behest of a comment on DA, I made an update to the image. He now has the actual circular ammo clip, the extra handle, and highlights here and there.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

thhank you very much for this knowledge.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

I made a thing.
    Spoiler
    Show

An Illithid Doctor-thing.

9. - Top - End - #159

SwashbucklerGuy

I made a thing.
    Spoiler
    Show

An Illithid Doctor-thing.
    An Illithid doctor certainly is a... thing. What gave you the idea for it?

I'm so gonna have nightmares of this thing.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Pretty snappy dresser for an illithid.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

An Illithid doctor certainly is a... thing. What gave you the idea for it?

I'm so gonna have nightmares of this thing.
    Right, durr, um, he's an oc of a friend of mine who asked me to Photochop him, so I did.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

I did a thing, a House Ent thing.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I drew a thing, a potential character-thing. He doesn't quite have a name, but his abilities are basically going to be him clanging on a giant floating Organ/Piano/Keyboard/Synthesizer and using it to channel the souls of the dead for magical prowess.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Doodle.

15. - Top - End - #165

SwashbucklerGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Doodle.
    It's a very nice doodle regardless. Was doing the hair a pain? I usually find that to be the case.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

It's a very nice doodle regardless. Was doing the hair a pain? I usually find that to be the case.
    It was... tricky, but it wasn't difficult. I moved to a layer behind the hair and colored behind the hair, which made it look like it was a really dark shade of that yellowish color I used.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Halfling in the Playground

Devil

Definitely some nifty stuff going on here. You've already got some really nice colors going on in these. If I were to suggest something, it would probably be looking into some general anatomy. There are a lot of good books for it out there, and it dosn't have to be as hard as it can seem :)
    I can be PMed for commissions and questions and such :) (Currently there's quite some waiting time on big jobs, as I'm pretty busy. I can still fit in small jobs though.)
    Art Thread (You should go look! It has artwork! :O)
    Lords of the Nine project

I will rise up from the chaos
    I will rise up from the grave
    A brother to the darkness
    A master to the slave

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunheim View Post
    Definitely some nifty stuff going on here. You've already got some really nice colors going on in these. If I were to suggest something, it would probably be looking into some general anatomy. There are a lot of good books for it out there, and it dosn't have to be as hard as it can seem :)
    It's been a general complaint of my art and something I'm aware of, but thank you.

19. - Top - End - #169

Can I give some feedback on the guy playing the keyboard? His fingers are almost disturbingly thin and long... this is especially true of his thumb and pinki (the pinki generally starts further back in the hand than the ring finger and end nearish the first knuckle of the ring finger, not at the same length. While the thumb tends to have some bulk to it closer to the hand) but hands are tricky! Keep at it.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dernwine View Post
    Can I give some feedback on the guy playing the keyboard? His fingers are almost disturbingly thin and long... this is especially true of his thumb and pinki (the pinki generally starts further back in the hand than the ring finger and end nearish the first knuckle of the ring finger, not at the same length. While the thumb tends to have some bulk to it closer to the hand) but hands are tricky! Keep at it.
    I got the same feedback from my GF. I haven't bothered to change it. -__-"

But thanks.

21. - Top - End - #171

Hehe... sorry for the repeat in that case ^_^'

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

Hehe... sorry for the repeat in that case ^_^'
    Nah, it's cool.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

Drew dis.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174

On the bright side, I really like your bookshelf (Bookshelves are a pain in the backside aren't they? -_- I don't know why I have to draw them so often myself...). Oh and the fireplace, those also always annoy me and I end up spending ages with various tools to get them looking right, but you've managed to get it to look like a fire with very little work it seems.

On the other hand I'm a bit bothered by the guys head... Is that a really high collar he's wearing or a neck-brace? Either way it seems to leave very little space for his chin. I'm also unsure of what the dark thing on his head is... it kind of looks like a hat... but again, either way if it's a hat or hair it should be larger than the skull not smaller... unless I'm interpreting this image really incorrectly?

So yeah...tldnr; background I like... guy confuses me :/

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ettin in the Playground

~snip~
    The guy is Swain from League of Legends.

26. - Top - End - #176

Ah okay... still a lot of the things I said apply...
    Here is a good look at the Noxian ruler. He doesn't have a stiff collar, it's loose and falls in drapes.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Apathy.

To me, it's when your heart, the core and center of your emotions is all aflame, and then stabbed very suddenly by the cold steel of a knife. You've felt it before, the same, worn, dull edges thrust into your pulsing organ, killing it over, and over, and over again throughout your life. As it sinks inside, all emotion you felt comes to a screeching halt, as its existence has literally been deleted. All that's left is a wound that has yet to heal, a dead heart, and a gnawing void inside your core, consuming all care, emotion, thought, worry, fear, and happiness.
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2013-09-01 at 09:07 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

In Soviet Voidland... Bug Evolve You!

29. - Top - End - #179

SwashbucklerGuy

Spoiler
    Show

In Soviet Voidland... Bug Evolve You!
    Cho'Gath I presume? He's got a lot of sweet costumes as I recall, such as the Gentlemen one, right?

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

Cho'Gath I presume? He's got a lot of sweet costumes as I recall, such as the Gentlemen one, right?
    NOPE. Guess again.

(Hint: his name is in his name... :P)

Durr, forgot to mention his silly name.

"Kha'Zixstahn"
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2013-08-30 at 08:57 PM.