Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 229
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eisen_Hammer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default In the Land of the Fey

    It is the month of June. It is two days after each of you received a strange letter telling you to meet at the Guilded Lilly this day. None of you were more than two days of a light ride away. Some of you were in the middle of the wilderness with someone on watch and no one saw anyone drop off this letter addressed specifically to you. The snow has fallen about 3 inches in the last two days around this area. Everyone in the area seems to be confused at this sudden cold front.

    Illithilich
    Spoiler
    Show

    Your Letter said that if you wish to prove yourself for the court then to come to the Guilded lady.


    Dire Reverand
    Spoiler
    Show

    Your Letter said that if you want a chance for true power come to the Guilded lady.


    blazinghand
    Spoiler
    Show

    Your letter said that Arrkupalack has been found and if you want information to show up to the Guilded lady


    Anecronwashere
    Spoiler
    Show

    Your letter said that your old mentor Pelak has been seen and if you want information to show up to the Guilded lady


    PowerGamer
    Spoiler
    Show

    Your letter said that if you want true power and glory to show up to the guilded lady.


    Medic!
    Spoiler
    Show

    your letter said that if you wish to undo all transgressions against the true court you will be at the guilded lady.


    Chiamera
    Spoiler
    Show

    Your letter said that the gauntlents you are looking for have been found. Go to the guilded lady.


    cgrela
    Spoiler
    Show

    You never recieved a letter but have been feeling an urge to go to the guilded lady.


    What do you want to do once you get here? Anything else you want to do before your mystery note giver arrives?
    Last edited by Eisen_Hammer; 2012-10-12 at 02:49 PM. Reason: I said I would
    Avatar by Kymme

    New to pbp not new to DMing.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    blazinghand's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Josep is feeling more clear-headed than usual when the note arrives. Sitting and rereading the brief missive, he is immediately suspicious. How could someone know this about him? At the same time, there's no way he can't go, given what's on the line.

    "It's definitely a trap, Joe," remarks Portize, "and we have the Scroll anyways. Even if it's slower, it means we can ignore this guy."

    Josep nods his head. "It almost certainly is, but I cannot afford not to pursue this lead. And whoever this note-sender is, he knows who I am and what I want. He could make a powerful ally. Still... yes, we must be cautious."

    Portize nods downwards. "I could ask the guys downstairs if they know anything about this."

    Josep unfastens his holstered Wand of Magic Missile and hands it to Portize. "Tempting, but we should wait until we know better what questions to ask. For now, we fly blind. Keep your eyes open, and stay out of sight. Let's see what awaits us at the Gilded Lily."

    Portize fades into invisibility and Josep begins picking his away across the snow-covered landscape, bound for the Gilded Lily.
    Last edited by blazinghand; 2012-10-12 at 06:12 PM. Reason: removed boldface
    Round 4: Eat Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Well at least your houserule skill check fumbles have houseruled fumble confirmations.
    The COre COliseum is a tactics-based arena for both 3.5e and 4e D&D. We run fights each week - so join today!
    Quickstart Guide
    Character Sheet

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Illithilich's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Reading over the short letter once again, Baldred hands it over to Sumaiel. "Well, what do you think of it? There isn't much to it, but it's the only thing we've gotten since leaving the Court. I say we go there, surely it's better than what we've done so far." The colorless light of his spell lit the hollow they had stopped for the night in.
    Unseelie Knight avatar by Kymme, a thousand thanks to him.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    cgrela's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Sumaiel's long nails click together as she reads over the letter. "Oh my, how delightful. I've been feeling and urge to go here anyway. " She looks around at the frozen world, smiling. "Snowfall in this month? Somebody is playing a trick, and one that looks like so much fun." Sumaiel picks up handful of snow, rolls it into a ball, and throws it at Baldred. "Let us be off then!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Snowball attack: (1d20+9)[11]
    Avatar by Sgt. Cookie

    I'm back to a place with decent internet. I feel complete.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Illithilich's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Baldred sidesteps the thrown snowball. "It will take more than a snowball to hit me. Lets hope the snow keeps falling, it's an interesting change of pace for our trip."

    OOC: Just for reference, but when we are just walking around or not in combat, I have the Child of Shadow stance up (concealment if I move 10ft. or more).
    Unseelie Knight avatar by Kymme, a thousand thanks to him.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    blazinghand's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    As the sun rises over the snow-covered landscape, Josep stops a moment to cast an Extended Mage Armor, which he shares with Portize. Protize settles himself invisibly down on the Sorcerer's head, and spends more time examining the scroll.
    Round 4: Eat Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Well at least your houserule skill check fumbles have houseruled fumble confirmations.
    The COre COliseum is a tactics-based arena for both 3.5e and 4e D&D. We run fights each week - so join today!
    Quickstart Guide
    Character Sheet

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chimaera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    After reading the message twice, Jamal say to Rcihard: "It's seems someone know about us and our plans. I think it's a trap but we should better know about this gilded Lily".

    After talking to Richard he'll prayfor Hextor for his spells:
    "Oh! Bloodlord, please lend your dedicated servant some of your unholy power to destroy your foes and enemies"

    After his daily prayers, he get his stuff and say to Richard: "Let's go meet this gilded Lily", and then channelize a Inflict Moderate Wounds in his heavy flail (duration 8 hours or until discharged)

    Daily Spells:
    Spoiler
    Show
    0: Cure Minor Wounds (4), Detect Magic (1), Light (1);
    1: Inflit Light Wounds (1), Blades of Blood (2), Faith Healing (2), Divine Favor (1), Shield of Faith (1);
    2: Espiritual Weapon (1), Inflict Moderate Wounds (2), Close Wounds (1), Divine Protection (1), Wave of Grief (1);
    3: Magic Circle aggaisnt Chaos (1), Cure Serious Wounds (1), Unholy Storm (1), Mass Conviction (1), Mass Resist Energy (1);
    4: Divine Power (2), Poison (1);
    "You're too young to even dream defeating such an old arcane master as me", Eustacio the Old

    ____________________________________
    Nebehed Silentwhisper, the nightmarish gnome.
    Eustacio the Old, the Magic Missile Specialist.
    Lysa Silentwhisper, the love singer pixie.
    Primus Silverjeba, the Sun Hunter aspirant to become the Thousand Master.
    Omar Ginal, the Jalavian War Weaver
    Erik Dantellion, Righteous Sword of Heironeous

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    The Guard's Revenge finds his letter on top of his armor when he awakes, growling at the invasion he checks his equipment thoroughly before putting it out of his mind.

    Pelak was sighted. Finding his deceased mentor one of only 2 goals that filled his life. The other is explained by where he chose to camp that night. The fires still burning from his 1man raiding party on the infernal bandits.

    He gathered up his supplies, and theirs. The hypocrisy never entering his mind on stealing from thieves and denouncing them for being thieves.

    He left the camp, stepping over a small child with a single sword wound all the way through it's torso.
    "Pitiful bandits, and what a weak excuse too. Needing it to feed their families ha."

    OOC: no Stances up as I walk, I don't need the loss of AC
    Last edited by Anecronwashere; 2012-10-12 at 09:25 PM.
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

    I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Seshra

    Seshra stretches as the morning greets her, light shining through the window to wake her. As she arches her back like a cat, and feels like purring to be perfectly honest, she notices a letter on her nightstand.

    As she opens it and reads it she wonders, Who wrote this...and why do I get a bad feeling about it? With a sigh she nimbly pops up out of bed and washes her face in the basin provided, combs through her hair distractedly, and frowns at the reflection in the mirror. "Still old girl, if one of them's pissed off at you again, best to make it right before things get out of hand again...

    She stows her pack underneath the bed and locks her door on the way out of her rented room. With any luck I can find some diversion to keep me busy for a couple days to brighten my mood.

    She strolls down the stairs, carefree and graceful as a dancer. Surveying the common room she sees nothing of particular interest, and decides to try the inn down the way.

    I wonder if they knew I was here, or if they just think it's some hillarious joke... she ruefully thinks as she looks up over her shoulder and glares at the shingle bearing a golden lily over the door. "Maybe the guards would like another visit today...loooove the way they drool!"

    She skips off towards the main gate, packing a snowball to say hello with, a cloud over her head as she ponders the mysterious note.

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seshra will be happy to enjoy some diversions about town, returning to the Guilded Lilly each evening for meals until the note-giver shows
    Last edited by Medic!; 2012-10-13 at 12:29 AM.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eisen_Hammer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Illithilich and cgrela
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you approach the small village surrounding the guilded lily you notice a few of the guards standing around talking.


    blazinghand
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you approach the small village you notice a frantic looking woman.


    Chimaera

    Spoiler
    Show
    You notice nothing strange as you reach the town.


    Necron
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you approach the town you notice many weak spots in the guards rotations and that they do not seem to be watching outside as much as inside.


    Medic
    Spoiler
    Show
    You see a little girl around the age of 8 pelting two older boys with snowballs and is not being seen by the two boys. She is currently on top of a near by roof.
    Avatar by Kymme

    New to pbp not new to DMing.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Dire Reverend's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Rosalyn:

    While power is nice and all, Rosalyn was really interested in the change of pace. The town she had been feeding on had become dull and emotionless (literally).

    Rosalyn stays out of crowded areas, to avoid detection.

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Rosalyn is constantly using sense emotions (135 feet), (essentially Blindsense, but I can only see those who are able to receive morale modifiers, AKA people with emotions) if anybody is near her, but looking out for anybody alone and out of sight, for a meal.
    Avatar by me. Semd a PM if you want one for yourself.
    My Extended Signature (Includes fancy pictures by me)

    So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

    For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

    Yes, I intentionnaly grammar and spelling bad just to argravate you.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Seshra

    Seeing the girl pelting the two boys with snowballs makes Seshra grin all the wider...after all she was about to head to the gate to do the very same thing wasn't she? Ha ha, Sesh...who does SHE remind you of?

    On a whim, Seshra decides to join the little girl. Left my pack at the Lilly...well, guess we'll just have to make due without climbing gear... She moves around to the side (or back) of the building the girl is on, so prying eyes don't spoil her surprise, and jumps up towards the roof, activating her anklet to place her on top of the building.

    Quiet as she can, she moves across the roof. Staying out of sight of the boys as best she can, she lets her snowball fly at one of them, throwing it hard enough to hopefully evoke a real reaction.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Jump Check - (1d20+17)[27]
    Move Silently - (1d20+19)[33]
    Hide - (1d20+21)[41]
    Snowball flingin - (1d20+9)[28] (including a -4 for non-proficiency, I'm assuming)


    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    blazinghand's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Josep steps forwards and expends a 4th-level spell slot to cast Silent Suggestion (which has no verbal or somatic components). "I suggest you cease panicking and place yourself under the protection and command of me, a powerful mage." (DC 21)

    Josep feels a rush as the demonic power flows through him. He follows up with soothing words. "Calm down, woman. What's going on? Perhaps I, Josep Arrkupalack-Ip of Darkwood, can help. Tell me everything you know."
    Round 4: Eat Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Well at least your houserule skill check fumbles have houseruled fumble confirmations.
    The COre COliseum is a tactics-based arena for both 3.5e and 4e D&D. We run fights each week - so join today!
    Quickstart Guide
    Character Sheet

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Pelak approaches the gate, walking up to the closest Guard
    "Greetings Sir. I've noticed your guard rotations are a little odd, is there something inside the city you would rather be watching than anyone who enters?
    I am Pelak Kilosi, I've had lots of experience with Guards, having been one myself for a very long time."
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

    I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    cgrela's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Sumaiel walks straight up to one of the guards. "Excuse me, would one of you be able to tell me where this inn is?", pointing to the letter, where it says "Guilded Lily" Oh, excuse me again, you obviously can't read. We are looking for the Guilded Lily.
    Avatar by Sgt. Cookie

    I'm back to a place with decent internet. I feel complete.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chimaera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    As soon as Jamal reach the city he try to look over any temple or anyone holding holy symbols. If someone pass near him he'll ask "Where's the city's temple?" just to know what kind of churches are in this city, then he'll leave and try to find the Guilded Lily and look for a table and sit there and wait, looking at the people in the inn for any suspicious character.
    "You're too young to even dream defeating such an old arcane master as me", Eustacio the Old

    ____________________________________
    Nebehed Silentwhisper, the nightmarish gnome.
    Eustacio the Old, the Magic Missile Specialist.
    Lysa Silentwhisper, the love singer pixie.
    Primus Silverjeba, the Sun Hunter aspirant to become the Thousand Master.
    Omar Ginal, the Jalavian War Weaver
    Erik Dantellion, Righteous Sword of Heironeous

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Illithilich's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Prehaps we should go ask someone else where it is, these men seem that they are quite busy putting their intellects to the proper use. Baldred mentally prepares himself to enter a more combative stance if needed.

    (OOC: The blue is sarcasm, I wanted to keep the sarcasm in for the character, but couldn't think of any other way to show it without over-explaining. More importantly, I switch from Child of Shadow to the Pearl of Black Doubt stance.)
    Unseelie Knight avatar by Kymme, a thousand thanks to him.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PowerGamer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Richard read his note and shared it with Jamal. He too agreed it was suspicious, but Richard didn't worry too much, he's survived the arena, what hasn't killed him has only made him stronger.

    ---

    Richard walks into town with Jamal

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry kinda lost the link and forgot about it for a few days. I'm alive. If I'm not posting, just assume I'm with Jamal.
    Avatars-Avatars designed by Ceika
    Spoiler
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eisen_Hammer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Powergamer & Chimaera
    Spoiler
    Show
    "There are no temples here. The people here follow the old ways." The guard you asked tells you and looks nervously at the largest building in town "Do your business here and leave no one likes outsiders."


    Illitilch & cgrela
    Spoiler
    Show
    The guard you ask does not even seem taken aback by what your insult at not being able to read and just points at the largest building in town.


    Necron
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Huh? Oh we have a special guest that we are not sure her intent and want to make sure that she is looked after." The guard looks at you and you notice something is off with him.


    Medic
    Spoiler
    Show
    You hit the young boy in the head with a snowball. "Ow. It must be that witch who is here in town lets get out of here." The two boys run off crying. The little girl starts laughing.


    Blazing
    Spoiler
    Show
    The lady looks at you "Please help me master and find my little girl I do not know where she went, and with this witch about I pray to the sun that she is alright.


    Dire
    Spoiler
    Show
    You sense a lot of fear. And there are a few random people alone nothing challenging if you need a meal.


    DM only
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[6]
    Last edited by Eisen_Hammer; 2012-10-14 at 01:18 PM.
    Avatar by Kymme

    New to pbp not new to DMing.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chimaera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    "The old ways then? Ok, thank you officer. Can you give me some general directions? Where can I find the Guilded Lily? Is here any magic and weapon shops around?"

    After getting some general directions, Jamal and probably Richard will go to the Guilded Lily and wait there.
    "You're too young to even dream defeating such an old arcane master as me", Eustacio the Old

    ____________________________________
    Nebehed Silentwhisper, the nightmarish gnome.
    Eustacio the Old, the Magic Missile Specialist.
    Lysa Silentwhisper, the love singer pixie.
    Primus Silverjeba, the Sun Hunter aspirant to become the Thousand Master.
    Omar Ginal, the Jalavian War Weaver
    Erik Dantellion, Righteous Sword of Heironeous

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    blazinghand's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Josep stops and thinks for a moment. "I'm willing to look for her (bluff (1d20+19)[34] but first tell me everything you know about the witch, and tell me about the nearby town, and the gilded lily."
    Round 4: Eat Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Well at least your houserule skill check fumbles have houseruled fumble confirmations.
    The COre COliseum is a tactics-based arena for both 3.5e and 4e D&D. We run fights each week - so join today!
    Quickstart Guide
    Character Sheet

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    "I see... So keeping an eye on this special guest means derelicting in your duties? Who is this special guest with unknown intentions, some high Mage?"
    Pelak examines the guard, trying to put his finger on what is wrong

    (1d20+3)[13]
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

    I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Seshra

    Seshra grinsat the little girl's mirth...She definately reminds me of someone I know...

    She hops down off the roof back the way she came, rolling at the end of her jump to soften the impact, and brushes the snow off her shoulders and back. If I weren't in such a good mood I'd show that boy a thing or two for calling me a witch! But those guards are waiting for me!

    She heads off towards the main gate, feeling cheerier than ever.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Jump - (1d20+17)[30] to reduce the distance 10ft
    Tumble - (1d20+21)[34] to reduce it another 10ft

    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    blazinghand's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    After the woman says what she has to say, if it seems she probably wouldn't be missed, Josep kills her with Magic Missile. If not, he sends her on her way. Then, he goes to the gilded lily and arranges for a meal and a place to sleep.
    Round 4: Eat Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Well at least your houserule skill check fumbles have houseruled fumble confirmations.
    The COre COliseum is a tactics-based arena for both 3.5e and 4e D&D. We run fights each week - so join today!
    Quickstart Guide
    Character Sheet

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    cgrela's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Disappointed at the non-reaction from the guard, Sumaiel marches onward. She spots a small child, and leans down to her. "Your parents have been possessed by demons. You need to cut them open to get the fiends out. Do it while they're sleeping." Smiling at the potential chaos, she walks onwards to the inn.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 on the Bluff check, for a total of 34.
    Last edited by cgrela; 2012-10-15 at 04:54 PM.
    Avatar by Sgt. Cookie

    I'm back to a place with decent internet. I feel complete.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Illithilich's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    "Fun is fun, but why not go straight for what's bothering you? Besides a crazy girl may only make them worry, they need something to fear." Calling on his natural talents, Baldred summons forth an elemental of the air. It floats invisibly before him. Whispering to it, "Attack those guards, knock them around a bit. Try not to kill any of them."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I use one of my 1/day SLA's from the Fey Heritage feats (Nature's Ally V) to summon an air elemental. Im assuming that they are invisible unless they whirlwind, since its just air.
    Unseelie Knight avatar by Kymme, a thousand thanks to him.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eisen_Hammer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    It is almost time for you all to meet your mystery note giver.

    Illithilich
    Spoiler
    Show
    The guards bolt the first sign that the wind is even touching them.


    cgrela
    Spoiler
    Show
    The little girl looks at you with an odd look "Okay daddy, I will do as you say."


    Blazing
    Spoiler
    Show
    The lady does not tell you anything other than there is a witch and a look of surprise comes over her face as your magic missile tears a hole into her gut.


    Medic
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing else interesting happens.


    Necron
    Spoiler
    Show
    "De...de...derilictin ain't what I am doin boy. I am protectin t'is town as I see fit. Y...y...you ain't got no right to be tellon me hows to do my job. So yous best be gettun along now you ear. And she ain't no igh mage she a witch." Whatever is wrong with him it is beyond your abilities to comprehend.


    Chimara
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The lily is the largest building. We don't have any shops for you adventuring folk here. Please be about your business and carry on."




    As you enter the Guilded Lilly the most beautiful woman you have ever met in your entire lives leads you one at a time to a back room. She says nothing to you and will not respond to any questions you ask, she simply takes you by the arm gently but with authority and guides you to this room. There is a large table with a seat with each of your names at it. Once all of you are in the beautiful quiet girl stands in the corner and food of all sorts is brought out by beautiful looking waiters and waitresses.

    OOC: You may now look at each other in silence or even talk to each other.
    Avatar by Kymme

    New to pbp not new to DMing.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Dire Reverend's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Rosalyn decides to follow one of the people who are alone, and decides to sneak behind him/her, and at the right moment, attack.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As an Incorporeal, Rosalyn does not need to make move silently checks.

    Hide: (d20+17)[32]
    Avatar by me. Semd a PM if you want one for yourself.
    My Extended Signature (Includes fancy pictures by me)

    So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

    For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

    Yes, I intentionnaly grammar and spelling bad just to argravate you.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Eisen_Hammer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    You eat your meal.

    OOC: Please edit post to include going to the inn.
    Avatar by Kymme

    New to pbp not new to DMing.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    blazinghand's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: In the Land of the Fey

    Josep eats food the as he speaks. It's not bad. He says, "So, y'all sent me a letter asking me to be here. Or at least one of you did, seeing how we've trickled in. What's the deal? I'm Josep, by the way. Pleased to meet you all for the first time."

    DM and Medic!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Josep is pretending not to recognize his old friend Sheshra. It might be valuable not to give away their knowledge of each other for now. He gives this information secretly to Sheshra as he speaks (DC 15) Bluff (1d20+19)[24]. If someone wants to intercept the message, they'll need to beat that bluff (which is also being used to hide our previous friendship).
    Round 4: Eat Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Well at least your houserule skill check fumbles have houseruled fumble confirmations.
    The COre COliseum is a tactics-based arena for both 3.5e and 4e D&D. We run fights each week - so join today!
    Quickstart Guide
    Character Sheet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •