New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lereth; Stormport(IC thread)

LINTESHAR

Then it appears as if our work here is done. Like I said, leave a note at the Inn if you want us. Hopefully, we'll still be alive

She gives Shao a wink and a saucy smile

Lets go see what other mischief we can scare up for ourselves. Laine, was it? Youre more than welcome to join us, we dont believe in long allegiances, sort of just seeking our fortunes.
    My name is Linteshar, and as you have seen, Im a spellcaster.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

ZARABETH

And Im Zarabeth holding out her swords I make holes in things. Lots and lots of holes.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

LAINE

What a strange coincidence - I make holes in things too. And I know a few spells, but nothing too spectacular. You both can obviously handle yourselves in a fight, so I might as well join you. Was starting to get tired of working alone anyways.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

LINTESHAR

When we first came to the docks, there was some sort of ships captain, going on about an island with ancient ruins and man-eating fruit trees. I dont know if its just a lot crap, but if there are ruins, theres likely treasure. I think we should go check it out

Linteshar leads the way out of the house, making sure that Laine can see the sway of her rear as she does so.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

LAINE

"...Might be worth checking out. Especially if the man-eating fruit trees have kept the ruins safe."

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

((adding a minor feature, inspired by Rizban, mainly a little notice board thing I'll put in a post sometimes, since we're aiming for an open world game, as well as a calendar))
    Time: about an hour after sundown(mostly added since whether it’s day or night will probably prove useful later on)
    Date: 3rd of first quarter((the Lereth year is divided into four quarters, each 95 days long))

Notices((posted on noticed boards around inns, large shops, and taverns, as well as sometimes guard stations):

“The yearly Verdan peach festival is coming soon. Inquire for information about setting up stalls or events at the dockmaster’s office in Stormport or Maelstrom, or at Bo’s Trading post in Verdan itself”

“WANTED ALIVE: Belzallor Tribbles, for theft of goods[5 accounts], assaulting the guard[8 accounts], and escaping imprisonment[1 account].
    Victim is offering 20 fingers of jade as bounty for his capture.
    Inquire at West Gate Stormport guard station for more information.”

“New shipment of Gliding Weasels as Korth’s pet stall, only 40 gold pieces each.
    Located in the port bazaar, locate with stall code 253”

Announcements((heard from criers, as people talking about them, or at public meetings))
    “The king of Xiang is visiting Stormport on the 8th of first quarter, for a public meeting with the Triarchy at the Bazaar’s Plaza”

Interesting Misc Things((seen while wandering about)):
    An old, scraggly man has been telling tales of mysterious islands down at the port recently.
    The golem you encountered vanished without a trace, and used unusual powers in it’s ambush.
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-11-09 at 07:49 PM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]