Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 211
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    and here's the in game thread

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    you both find your self in the directors office, the first thing you notice about it is the smell it hits you like a punch: tobacco, coffee, sweat and just the general sent of stress. the second thing you notice is the desk, whats on it and the man sitting behind it. The desk - like everything else in room - is very minimalist and cheap, it's pilled high with documents and there's a ashtray overflowing with butts and finally there's the man himself: he's older but his exact age is indeterminate, he's got five o' clock shadow and he's typing with one hand and filling out a report with his other hand. It takes him a second to even acknowledge your presence , he shakes his head and looks at you two surprised "Lovegood? Stayer? what are you doing in my office?" before you can answer he leans to look out the door "Stiller what'd I say about letting people into my office when i'm trancing!" he shouts "you asked to see them sir." Stiller calls back in a board tone of voice. the Director blinks "I did? Oh **** I did!" he mumbles something to himself and goes through his paper pile pulling out a few select sheets. After a few seconds he looks up and stands up gesturing to the two chairs in front of him "sit, sit you ladies want any coffee? actually scratch that i put way to many drugs in there." After pouring him self a cup he sits down "Do you know why your here?" he ask assuming a professional posture.
    what do you do?

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    "I assume it is in regards to my report? I've nearly finished it, sir," Agent Lovegood replies. She vaguely indicates her armful of papers.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Agent Stayer shrugs. "All I know is that I was told to see you, sir. I wasn't given a reason."
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    "I assume it is in regards to my report? I've nearly finished it, sir," Agent Lovegood replies. She vaguely indicates her armful of papers.
    The Director shakes his "head I don't usually deal with the unsubs unless they're headed to Lansing." He states
    Quote Originally Posted by horus42 View Post
    Agent Stayer shrugs. "All I know is that I was told to see you, sir. I wasn't given a reason."
    The Director gets up and looks out his widow over looking the street bellow, he takes a sip of his heavily laced coffee and winces. " You both worked closely with Maritn Vantas. So you know that he was one of the best agents we have... had." The Director sighs "His passing is not only tragic, but marks the loss of one of our most successful initiative and a opportunity for advancement." He turns and fixs you both with a steady stare "agents, I am unwilling to lose the the S.S.S. project and as such you are to be transferred into the handler roles effective immediately." He takes another sip of coffee he doesn't wince this time "now any questions?"

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    The first thing to come to Agent Lovegood's mind is, "I can have the paperwork on your desk by tomorrow morning." There are a lot of forms to fill out when getting a promotion...

    "Sir, has a new team been formed yet, or will that be up to Agent Stayer and I?" she adds, having heard the entire task force had been MIA.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    The first thing to come to Agent Lovegood's mind is, "I can have the paperwork on your desk by tomorrow morning." There are a lot of forms to fill out when getting a promotion...

    "Sir, has a new team been formed yet, or will that be up to Agent Stayer and I?" she adds, having heard the entire task force had been MIA.
    The Director chuckles with good humor "I've taken care of what I could, you can pick up the forms needing you signature on your way out from Stiller, assuming he hasn't lost them the dunder head." He mutters the last part into his mug. "As to the matter of your team that's already been taken care of, you'll meet your team tonight affter you get settled into your new office." He glances at Stayer, "you got anything to say on the situation Stayer?"

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    She shook her head, keeping her demeanor professional in front of the director. "No, sir. I'll clean out my cubicle and move into the new office as soon as I finish my paperwork."
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    "Mister Stiller will have the dossiers on our new team,sir?" Agent Lovegood continues seriously. She adjusts her thin framed black glasses and looks from the director to her new partner. Agent Stayer has always been a reliable woman, and Jeanne feels confident that she can count on her.

    Martin had shown her some tricks, but he always had a way with the 'circus' that Jeanne envied. Time would tell if she could ever learn to emulate him.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by horus42 View Post
    She shook her head, keeping her demeanor professional in front of the director. "No, sir. I'll clean out my cubicle and move into the new office as soon as I finish my paperwork."
    The Director nods his head "good to hear Stayer"
    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    "Mister Stiller will have the dossiers on our new team,sir?" Agent Lovegood continues seriously. She adjusts her thin framed black glasses and looks from the director to her new partner. Agent Stayer has always been a reliable woman, and Jeanne feels confident that she can count on her.

    Martin had shown her some tricks, but he always had a way with the 'circus' that Jeanne envied. Time would tell if she could ever learn to emulate him.
    "Yes you can collect them when you leave along with your forms" (OOG: just check the back stories for the dossiers) after answering your question he hands you both what looks like a small I phone "This is one of the most sophisticated prices of tracking tech on the planet it was co-designed by Martian Vantas and a rather brilliant freind of his" allowing himself a small smirk the Director continues "once activated you'll see 6 pictures with names underneath them these are the mug shots of your charges. Upon clicking one of the pictures you will be given a few options including: tracking, neutralize and ability block, these options will be limited or expanded upon depending on what the boys in the lab can come up with." He explains this with a mildy board tone, he usually has people to do this for him but this is important.
    Sensing your worry -being that powerful of a psychic makes you very intune with just about everything- the Director explains in a soft voice "it's no secret that Martian had an unparalleled relationship with the various 'extra normal' communities something that gave us allot of good intel but something he kept very close to the chest. His abilities to bridge gaps in communication continue to be unrivalled by this or any other agency." You can tell that last part left a bad tast in his mouth but he carries on "and while I can't give you his connections or his ability to form bridges I can tell you that Martian planed for this and that he took steps to ensure that his bridges wouldn't be burned after he left this freak show. Martian was preparing you for this for years whether you know it or not and while he didn't mean for it to happen like this, God knows none of us did, I have every confidence in your abilities." Shaking off the serious demeanour he waves you out of his office "now get out of here, this mountain of paper work isn't going to do it's self unfortunately." Just as your about to get up and go the Director offers you one last piece of advise "oh and I know most of our cases come from cops to weirded out by what they've seen to deal with the case... lets just don't be to freaked if you get a visitor or two in the dead of night, just another parting gift from Martian." The Director snorts.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    "Yes, sir," Agent Lovegood says crisply. "And do we have a mision?"
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    "Yes, sir," Agent Lovegood says crisply. "And do we have a mision?"
    The Director looks up from his desk and shakes his head "Nothing right now but I wouldn't count on things to stay quite, if you want my advise take this opportunity to settle in." As you leave the Director's office Stiller waves you over, he takes out a few stacks of paper and some folders. Stiller pats the stack of folders "these are the dossiers of your agents." He then idicates to the other stack of paper "these are the forms necessary forms for you to sign in order to assume control of the S.S.S." he then idicates where you need to sign (signature here intiale here etc etc) he then gives you a rig of keys, the name and number of the local chief of police and the address of your headquarters.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    "I'll have my partner from the last case finish up the paperwork. Would you like to go to the new headquarters with me? The sooner we're settled in the better, I think." Lovegood asks her new partner.

    If all is well, she will drive to the new headquarters. She is a very good driver.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by the_common_man View Post
    The Director looks up from his desk and shakes his head "Nothing right now but I wouldn't count on things to stay quite, if you want my advise take this opportunity to settle in." As you leave the Director's office Stiller waves you over, he takes out a few stacks of paper and some folders. Stiller pats the stack of folders "these are the dossiers of your agents." He then idicates to the other stack of paper "these are the forms necessary forms for you to sign in order to assume control of the S.S.S." he then idicates where you need to sign (signature here intiale here etc etc) he then gives you a rig of keys, the name and number of the local chief of police and the address of your headquarters.
    Agent Stayer signs the paperwork, with reluctance. Sure, she liked and respected Agent Vantas, and thought his death was tragic, but she didn't want his job. She didn't want to hold the leash of all those monsters. In fact, given her way, she would put a bullet in all their heads and simply walk away. But people needed her. Her country needed her, and if having her own personal squad of freaks and lunatics managed to save innocent lives, she would do it.

    She turned to Agent Lovegood and smiled. "That sounds like a good idea."
    Last edited by horus42; 2012-10-16 at 12:19 PM.
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    As you drive away from the office, away from the office buildings and lights, off the main high ways down under populated side roads until you get to a small industrial district named "Haven". You drive to the address you were given, 114 Columbia lane. Upon the arrival of your black suv some of the kids hanging around the area scatter, the raccoon chewing on some garbage doesn't seem as easily frightened.
    Upon getting out you see your head quarters looks like a large warehouse: four strong walls, barred double doors and a loading dock the back. Upon entering you see you see a stair way leading up and a hall way leading further in.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Agent Stayer takes a quick look around the room. She looks to Agent Lovegood and says, "Do you want to take a look around together?"
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Agent Lovegood pats her Baretta to make sure it's still there, and nods to her partner. "Better to confirm the place hasn't been compromised before we get too comfortable."

    After a cursory sweep of the main floor, Jeanne Lovegood will try to find the basement. If she knew Martian, he would have kept the good stuff down there.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Agent Stayer nods and says, "I'll check upstairs." before heading over to the stairs and starting to walk up.
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    Agent Lovegood pats her Baretta to make sure it's still there, and nods to her partner. "Better to confirm the place hasn't been compromised before we get too comfortable."

    After a cursory sweep of the main floor, Jeanne Lovegood will try to find the basement. If she knew Martian, he would have kept the good stuff down there.
    you step through door to the main floor you see 6 desk lined up each has a name on it you recognize them as the names of your charges each has a computer but nothing else really sticks out. Yo see to your left what looks to be a rec room and in front of you there's another set of double doors and on the other side of the room there's a door that says keep out clearly printed on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by horus42 View Post
    Agent Stayer nods and says, "I'll check upstairs." before heading over to the stairs and starting to walk up.
    as you head up the stairs you get to a heavy door without windows as you cautiously open the door you find multiple locks on the other side of the door.
    When you enter the room you find a small lobby with a few chairs and a desk, they don't look like they've been used in awhile, there is also a window overlooking the street bellow. Behind the desk there is a door with your and Lovegood's names on it.
    If you choose to enter the door you see two desk facing each other both with computers (nicer then your old one for sure) there's also a window over looking the main floor and you can see Lovegood sweeping the main floor. The two most interesting features of the room though are the wall of screens monitoring the different parts of the warehouse and a large steel cabinet. When you get around to checking out your desk you see there's a note for you.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    "Keep out? Unlikely," Agent Lovegood thinks to herself. Since this was now her domain, she would make sure to check it out thoroughly.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    "Keep out? Unlikely," Agent Lovegood thinks to herself. Since this was now her domain, she would make sure to check it out thoroughly.
    As you reach the door and attempt to open the door, it resist and on the second time you try to open it you realized the door is locked. You do remember that Mr. Stiller gave you a set of keys if you have them you may proceed if not go find them.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    The Agent unlocks the door with her keys, and cautiously enters the room.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    The Agent unlocks the door with her keys, and cautiously enters the room.
    As you Cautiously open the door you see a staircase heading down, the stairs are shrouded in darkeness you note a light switch when you hit it the light doesn't turn on, if you choose to proceed down the stairs you feel like it takes longer then it should and the further you go down the more a smell grows until it hits you; molldy paper. Once you get down to ground level, assuming you have proper illumination, you see rows of boxes in various states of moldy decay.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by the_common_man View Post
    you step through door to the main floor you see 6 desk lined up each has a name on it you recognize them as the names of your charges each has a computer but nothing else really sticks out. Yo see to your left what looks to be a rec room and in front of you there's another set of double doors and on the other side of the room there's a door that says keep out clearly printed on it.



    as you head up the stairs you get to a heavy door without windows as you cautiously open the door you find multiple locks on the other side of the door.
    When you enter the room you find a small lobby with a few chairs and a desk, they don't look like they've been used in awhile, there is also a window overlooking the street bellow. Behind the desk there is a door with your and Lovegood's names on it.
    If you choose to enter the door you see two desk facing each other both with computers (nicer then your old one for sure) there's also a window over looking the main floor and you can see Lovegood sweeping the main floor. The two most interesting features of the room though are the wall of screens monitoring the different parts of the warehouse and a large steel cabinet. When you get around to checking out your desk you see there's a note for you.
    She picks up the note and reads it.
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by horus42 View Post
    She picks up the note and reads it.
    Its from the cleaning lady, weirdly enough she gose through the basic stuff saying that she was sorry to hear of Martians passing but that she'll stay on to continue to help you.
    She continues to go through a bunch of boaring stuff about the place: how front door only if jigle it, how the how the show works, not to put any vampires in the last room to the left because it has a window, you know basic stuff.
    At the very end though she mentions that there is a "deadly mechanical librarian in the basement" that the agents brought back affter one mission to guard the records and that it will "attempt to viciously eviscerate any one not wearing a particular kind of paper you'll find it on the desk. Looking forward to meeting you Mrs. Clean" you just saw agent Lovegood go in the basement... ****

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by the_common_man View Post
    Its from the cleaning lady, weirdly enough she gose through the basic stuff saying that she was sorry to hear of Martians passing but that she'll stay on to continue to help you.
    She continues to go through a bunch of boaring stuff about the place: how front door only if jigle it, how the how the show works, not to put any vampires in the last room to the left because it has a window, you know basic stuff.
    At the very end though she mentions that there is a "deadly mechanical librarian in the basement" that the agents brought back affter one mission to guard the records and that it will "attempt to viciously eviscerate any one not wearing a particular kind of paper you'll find it on the desk. Looking forward to meeting you Mrs. Clean" you just saw agent Lovegood go in the basement... ****
    "...Son of a bitch." Agent Stayer takes the paper on the desk and runs to the basement as fast as she can.
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    "This isn't as bad as I thought it would be," Agent Lovegood murmurs to herself, shining the light to see what sort of papers would be stockpiled down here to mold.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by horus42 View Post
    "...Son of a bitch." Agent Stayer takes the paper on the desk and runs to the basement as fast as she can.
    OOG: Ok roll athletics+dex to get there as fast as you can while avoiding triping
    Quote Originally Posted by psiclone57 View Post
    "This isn't as bad as I thought it would be," Agent Lovegood murmurs to herself, shining the light to see what sort of papers would be stockpiled down here to mold.
    As you go through the boxes you note the ones on the top of the shelf are pretty much damaged beyond repaire as you check the lower boxes which are for the most part only mildly damaged.
    If you choose to open up the box you note, with interest, that these are case files. Each of these boxs details the exploits of the original S.S.S., most of the stuff in here is evidence and case reports but at the back, without fail, is a detailed report on the perp.
    Last edited by the_common_man; 2012-10-19 at 07:00 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    You try to run as fast as you can but in your haste you to take in full consideration of your surroundings. As you burst out the door you forget that there's only stairs outside and you take something of a tumble and while you don't take any noticeable damage it takes you a few seconds to compose your self. You make your way to the basement door, considerably more careful, as fast as you can. After getting to the basement door you attempt to open the heavy steel only to find that it's locked and you don't have the keys.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    horus42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: the S.S.S. V.A.S.C.U NWoD crossover

    "Dammit..." She starts to knock on the door. "Agent Lovegood! Agent Lovegood! Jeanne!" Dammit, Jeanne, open the door! She thinks. I'm not losing another friend...
    Avatar by Cuthalion

    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •