New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default So What Slackers play GTA IV

Our short foray into Liberty City teaches us that we are very bad friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-Gl...ature=g-user-u

We would like to hear what you think are the most fun things that can be done with friends in GTA IV so we could try it out.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: So What Slackers play GTA IV

Two words: helicopter chicken. You could also do it with motorcycles, but helicopters are better because you're more likely to die.

Go to the airport. Have one person cruise around on the runway while the other picks off the pursuit with an RPG. You'll both die, but see how many pigs you can take with you.

Ramp competitions. See who can catch the most wicked air with a city bus. See if you can land on other vehicles in motion.

See who can get the biggest chain reaction of exploding cars.

I can't watch the video at work, so I don't know if you've done any of those things.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.