New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Famous optimized character builds?

Couple more:

Cheater of Mystra by Neonsamurai and Funny Slaughter.

King of Smack by Lord Shade.

This post appears to have some updated links, and a longer list of optimized builds. We haven't mentioned Supermount/Ubermount, for example.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Cheater of Mystra by Neonsamurai and Funny Slaughter.

King of Smack by Lord Shade.
    Thanks (to you, and indirectly to everyone else who has posted an idea or a link).

Also, Is this the totally overpowered basketweaver?

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Not sure if Domain Generalist is what you're looking for, since it's not so much a "build" as a way of getting level 9 spells at level 1, and then you can do whatever for the other 19 levels. A well-known optimization trick, though.

4. - Top - End - #34

NinjaGuy

Is there ever a final version of the Monk that throws himself all over the place?
    Here is a link with Jaron K and Lycanthromancer talking about ideas: http://brilliantgameologists.com/boa...;topic=11728.0

I feel like I read another one somewhere else that really was a fleshed out build that had figured out the actual (very very fast) speed at which the monk could throw himself around.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rockdeworld View Post
    No... an old forum post says this is the totally overpowered basketweaver.

(I think this was an in-joke among the optimizers before the Basketweaver's Handbook was actually put together.)

Also:

The H.I.V.E. by Sigmajargon.

This thread has a bunch of builds from LoP's 100^10 competition:

The Shepherd, The Saint, and The Sinner by DisposableHero and Urnsk
    The Morphling by Urnsk
    The Beast by Squirrelloid
    Bringer of Fated Justice by PhaedrusXY
    Squibb, Goblin King by cvazi
    The Silly Literalist by Lusden Veharo
    Mr. roboto by deathwishjoe
    Theyla Eserial by thorian

As for Ted the enabler... apparently he was just a Factotum 11/Chameleon 9 loaded down with FoI in every feat slot, intended as a jack-of-all-trades NPC that could be anything or get anything for the party. I can't find the original, but this post of Ted the heiney-kicking enabler seems to be an update.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

The Wish and the Word comes from Frank and K I believe.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground

While not as powerful as many of what you've already posted, I think carnivore's Trixie the Party Booster is at least worth a look.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Hah, I found The Lightning Thief, by Darrin, whose humility I guess kept him from posting it himself. Someone else referenced it and I found it, so I've added it.

Also there's the other landlord. Is that famous?

Also: The Question. I'm guessing that Blasphemy from The Word drops everyone else like hot potatoes, am I mistaken?
    Last edited by rockdeworld; 2012-10-19 at 07:58 AM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Haven't seen this one mentioned:

The Feral Dreadlord
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

10. - Top - End - #40

Here we have the True Dilettante, by true_shinken.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

The specifics on sofawall's Cube have never been posted, and last I heard, he isn't interested in posting the details. The actual *character* build has been mentioned a couple times, but is even simpler than the overpowered basketweaver:

Commoner (any level) with a single feat: Landlord.

That's it. That's the build. That gave him enough WBL to build an indestructable box:

Quote Originally Posted by sofawall
    The Cube? That was me.

Prismatic Wall
    Wall of Force
    Magically Hardened Obdurium
    Lead
    Dirt
    Me
    Part of the defenses was a spellclock spamming 40 walls of dispel magic a round, to counter disjunction, I think. See sofawall's post here for some additional details.

Here's another build that should probably be mentioned:

The Dream of Metal.

12. - Top - End - #42

This thread was a very good idea. I do not wish to deviate from the intent here, but had an observation.

I haven't gone to look at each build recently--though I've seen a lot of them over the years--but I don't recall any of these builds being a druid. I may have overlooked something, however. What's interesting about this to me is that Druids are often (rightfully) identified as being a dominant class. It is a class, it seems, that is a "band of one" rather than offering support to more robust builds. Anyway, it was just a thought.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

I have to agree with you about the druids power.they can act pretty much alone (spellcaster that can maul the crap out of you melee, so obviously)....maybe the reason that there are few to no (famous) charecter builds for them is that are optomized, because a pretty straight forward cookie cutter druid is powerful enouph so that some stuff is nerfed or modified by some GM's anyway. I mean, I just made my first druid charecter, he's level 15 and when asked what role he would play in combat, I said "everything, lol"

14. - Top - End - #44
    Firbolg in the Playground

You may want to re-edit the OP, because I'd argue that some of these aren't actually Theoretical Optimization. In particular, The Other Killer Gnome, Haberdash the Masked, and the original King of Smack are all perfectly playable builds at a normal semi-optimized table.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdeworld View Post
    Cindy*, by Emperor Tippy (*Broken link)
    This link is working fine for me. I don't think I just have the page cached; I hit Refresh and it still displayed fine.
    You can call me Draz.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Also of note:

I have a number of ongoing projects that I manically jump between to spend my free time ... so don't be surprised when I post a lot about something for a few days, then burn out and abandon it.
    ... yes, I need to be tested for ADHD.

15. - Top - End - #45

Arsepolmancer isn't included.

And obviously the Basketweaver wins.
    Spoiler
    Show

Currently Glanror in the Political Shenanigans campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankar View Post
    *I may not teach the paladin communism and the concept of the greater good.
    *It is not within my rights to overthrow the established monarchy using the communist paladin.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShriekingDrake View Post
    This thread was a very good idea. I do not wish to deviate from the intent here, but had an observation.

I haven't gone to look at each build recently--though I've seen a lot of them over the years--but I don't recall any of these builds being a druid. I may have overlooked something, however. What's interesting about this to me is that Druids are often (rightfully) identified as being a dominant class. It is a class, it seems, that is a "band of one" rather than offering support to more robust builds. Anyway, it was just a thought.
    I think it's largely that Druid's too easy. Just take Natural Spell, 10 levels of Planar Shepherd, and maybe genesis.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

I would amend my Mystic Darkfire Knight so that she can beat the Totally Overpowered Basketweaver, but i used the second flaw to get Combat reflexes, not Wedded to History
    Last edited by toapat; 2012-10-20 at 02:09 PM.
    My Homebrew: found here.
    When you Absolutely, Positively, Gotta Drop some Huge rocks, Accept NO Substitutes

PM Me if you would like a table from my homebrew reconstructed.

Drow avatar @ myself

18. - Top - End - #48

Are there any of these for Pathfinder?

I'd be interested to know some of the stuff we've been doing with that.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Are there any of these for Pathfinder?

I'd be interested to know some of the stuff we've been doing with that.
    Druid comes to mind first and foremost.

but from what i understand, PF is much more sedated then 3.5
    When you Absolutely, Positively, Gotta Drop some Huge rocks, Accept NO Substitutes

Drow avatar @ myself

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draz74 View Post
    This link is working fine for me. I don't think I just have the page cached; I hit Refresh and it still displayed fine.
    If the Cindy link isn't working for you, I got permission from Emperor Tippy to post the build.

Note: Cindy was actually built by Karsh (says so on the character sheet) based on ideas from Emperor Tippy, who had a very similar build called Akakrin. They were designed to work together in the same campaign ("The Grinder"). Akakrin is a little different, working in the Black Lore of Moil and Ray Extension instead of Energy Substitution/Admixture, and finishes off with Archmage 3 instead of Olin Gisir 1/Archmage 2. Cindy's "signature ubermetamagic" spell was an orb of fire (substituted to cold damage), while Akakrin's was enervation. A word of caution: I was not part of this campaign, and never saw either character in actual play, so take everything in this post with a grain of salt.

Solnae Nalithavain (Cindy) Silverstar
    Grey Elf
    Str 6, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 26, Wis 10, Cha 8
    HP: 64, AC: 21
    Fort: +11, Ref +13, Will +21

1) Elven Generalist Wizard 1. Scribe Scroll >DCS> Spell Focus: Transmutation. Iron Will.
    2) Wizard 2.
    3) Wizard 3. Empower Spell.
    4) Wizard 4.
    5) Wizard 5. Spontaneous Divination Sub level.
    6) Incantatrix 1. Piercing Cold Spell. Energy Substitution: Cold (Inc1). Evoc barred.
    7) Incantatrix 2.
    8) Incantatrix 3.
    9) Incantatrix 4. Arcane Thesis: Orb of Fire. Twin Spell (Inc4).
    10) Incantatrix 5.
    11) Incantatrix 6.
    12) Incantatrix 7. Quicken Spell. Fell Drain (Inc7).
    13) Incantatrix 8.
    14) Incantatrix 9.
    15) Incantatrix 10. Easy Metamagic: Quicken Spell. Invisible Spell (Inc10).
    16) Olin Gisir 1.
    17) Archmage 1. High Arcana: Arcane Reach.
    18) Archmage 2. Easy Metamagic: Twin Spell. High Arcana: Spell Power.

Other Feats:
    Secret: Maximize Spell (??? - not sure where this came from).
    Flaw: Non-Combatant -> Extend Spell
    Flaw: Slow -> Persistent Spell
    MWP: Longsword >DCS> Easy Metamagic: Maximize.
    MWP: Rapier >DCS> Energy Admixture: Cold.
    *MWP: Shortbow >DCS> Chain Spell.
    *MWP: Longbow >DCS> Energy Admixture.
    *MWP: Shortbow >DCS> Skill Focus: Spellcraft.
    *MWP: Longbow >DCS> Spell Focus: Necromancy.

* = listed twice, the first two in the Feats section, the last two in the Other Notes section.

Butterfly familiar, with Bonded Familiar listed as a substitution level (???), which I'm not familiar with.

Empowered (+0) Maximized (+0) Energy Substituted (-1) Piercing Cold (+0) Fell Draining (+0) Invisible (-1) Twinned (+1) Energy Admixed (+1) Orb of Fire - 2x (180 + 15d6 Cold Damage + 1 Negative Level, no save, Fort Save or Dazed for 1 round)

Spellbook
    Spoiler
    Show

0-level spells: All
    1st: Alarm, Shield, Grease, Charm Person, Silent Image, Ray of Enfeeblement, Enlarge Person, Ray of Clumsiness, Endure Elements, Obscuring Mist, Lesser Orb of Acid/Sound, Summon Undead I, Feather Fall, Benign Transposition, Nerveskitter, Magic Aura, Unseen Servant

2nd: Glitterdust, Web, Shatter, Create Magic Tattoo, Baleful Transposition, Ray of Stupidity, Sonorous Hum, Resist Energy, Bear\'s Endurance, Scintillating Scales, Minor Image

3rd: Dispel Magic, Fly, Magic Circle against Evil, Stinking Cloud, Ray of Exhaustion, Greater Magic Weapon, Haste, Slow, Shivering Touch

4th: Dimensional Anchor, Orb of Fire, Improved Blindsight, Resilient Sphere, Enervation, Celerity, Greater Mirror Image, Summon Undead IV, Orb of Force

5th: Dimension Jumper, Wall of Stone, Dominate Person, Shadow Evocation, Greater Blink, Graymantle, Baleful Polymorph, Dragonsight, Duelward

6th: Greater Dispel Magic, Greater Heroism, Disintegrate, Greater Anticipate Teleportation, Freezing Fog, Fleshshiver

7th: Energy Immunity, Banishment, Greater Teleport, Finger of Death, Magnificent Mansion, Reverse Gravity, Greater Stone Shape, Ironguard, Control Weather

8th: Mind Blank, Irresistable Dance, Greater Shadow Evocation, Mass Make Manifest, Greater Celerity, Superior Invisibility, Wrathful Castigation, Greater Bestow Curse

9th: Absorption, Shapechange, Maw of Chaos, Reaving Dispel, Prismatic Sphere, Dominate Monster, Time Stop, Mindrape, Disjunction

What isn't listed on the character sheet are Cindy and Akakrin's tactics, which is what made them nigh-unkillable: start the day with some spontaneous divinations to get a general idea of what they might be facing later, and then tailor their all-day persisted buffs to counter that. My best guess is they started with a chained superior invisibility for the entire party (Akakrin has it listed on his sheet), then haste, ironguard, mind blank, greater blink, greater heroism, or shapechange as need be.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShriekingDrake View Post

My guess is, that there aren't that many PrCs available for Druids and their spell list is not as versatile as Wizard's. Clerics get more use due to Turn Undead alternative uses and a few choice class-specific feats. A Druid is a base for the Ubermount build though (which combines Animal Companion with Paladin's Mount and Wizard's Familiar).
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

People are interested in famous optimized druid builds and no one's mentioned Hi Welcome yet?
    Optimization Showcase in the Playground

Former projects:
    Shadowcaster Handbook
    Archer Build Compendium

Iron Chef Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

GOLD
    IC LXXVI: Talos
    IC LXXV: Alphonse Louise Constant
    IC XLIX: Babalon, Queen of Bones
    IC XLV: Dead Mists
    IC XL: Lycus Blackbeak
    IC XXXIX: AM-1468
    IC XXXV: Parsifal the Fool
    IC XXX: Jal Filius

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy Knowles View Post
    People are interested in famous optimized druid builds and no one's mentioned Hi Welcome yet?
    No offense, piggy, but that's not a build. It's a typical druid with a name. He's also made one of the more glaring RAW errors concerning his fleshraker animal companion, in that he advanced its size when it hit 9hd because of the animal companion bonus HD.
    I am not seaweed. That's a B.

Praise I've received
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    Kelb, recently it looks like you're the Avatar of Reason in these forums, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTwerewolf View Post
    [...] bringing Kelb in on your side in a rules fight is like bringing Mike Tyson in on your side to fight a toddler. You can, but it's such massive overkill.
    A quick outline on building a homebrew campaign

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draz74 View Post
    You may want to re-edit the OP, because I'd argue that some of these aren't actually Theoretical Optimization. In particular, The Other Killer Gnome, Haberdash the Masked, and the original King of Smack are all perfectly playable builds at a normal semi-optimized table.

I think you're right about the builds. Can you help me differentiate between the TO and PO builds?

As for Cindy, still doesn't work for me. Possibly because I am currently in China. Does it work for anyone else?

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    No offense, piggy, but that's not a build. It's a typical druid with a name. He's also made one of the more glaring RAW errors concerning his fleshraker animal companion, in that he advanced its size when it hit 9hd because of the animal companion bonus HD.
    Eh, not going to offend me - it's not my build. There are a number of issues with it that are at least questionable, such as writing warbeast training into a backstory to get a free bonus, applying the magebred template to a companion when ECS specifically prohibits it, and the somewhat iffy usage of Natural Bond. Most of it is ambiguous enough that there's some justification (warbeast rules only require Handle Animal checks and time, Five Nations has some magebred ACs, the only thing that references ACs not changing size for bonus HD is the FAQ/rules of the game, not any physical source or errata).

But it's still a well-known druid build, even if that has more to do with the questionable rules and notoriety of the author than it does the build itself.
    Optimization Showcase in the Playground

Former projects:
    Shadowcaster Handbook
    Archer Build Compendium

Iron Chef Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

GOLD
    IC LXXVI: Talos
    IC LXXV: Alphonse Louise Constant
    IC XLIX: Babalon, Queen of Bones
    IC XLV: Dead Mists
    IC XL: Lycus Blackbeak
    IC XXXIX: AM-1468
    IC XXXV: Parsifal the Fool
    IC XXX: Jal Filius

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Monty by psly4mne.

Just in case this gets eaten by langoliers, I'm going to spoiler it here for posterity.

Spoiler
    Show

Monty, or complete invulnerability without Manipulate Form

Goal: To create a character to whom nothing bad can ever happen (ever). This is done using very limited material.

References:
    Omniscificer
    Temporal Workshop, Neo-Terminator
    Pun-Pun
    The Terminator
    The original Pun thread
    Obviously, this concept borrows heavily from the Terminator and the Neo-Terminator.
    Thanks go to Tleilaxu_Ghola for all his help.

Premise: Any challenger is born after the trio ascends.
    New Trick: The Dorje of Time Regression
    It's not really groundbreaking, but it's worth pointing out. Mini-Monty (Monty's clone) needs to be able to manifest Time Regression many times. He can't afford the XP, so he uses a dorje with 1 charge. When Mini-Monty manifests Time Regression from the dorje, it does not cost him XP (the XP cost was paid when the dorje was created). It also does not use up the charge from the dorje (OK, it does, but the charge is restored when the power takes effect). This is because the charge disappears when the power is manifested, but all events in that round (except the XP cost, which is circumvented by using a dorje) are undone. Essentially, Mini-Monty can manifest Time Regression at will.

Monty
    Necropolitan Human Seer 20
    Leadership
    Undead Leadership
    EK(Fission)
    EK(Fusion)
    EK(Mind Switch)
    Powers: Metafaculty, Psionic True Seeing

Jay (cohort)
    Necropolitan Human Nomad 7/Metamind 10
    Psicrystal Affinity
    Powers: Temporal Reiteration

Stefan (undead cohort)
    Necropolitan Human Wizard 17
    Spells: Time Stop, Greater Arcane Sight, Gate (planar travel version only)

Items
    +1 Returning Dart (8300.5 gp)
    Dorje of Time Regression with 1 charge (1148 gp)

Part 1: Creating Mini-Monty (This is the important setup)
    The trio travel to the Far Realms through a Gate.
    Monty manifests Fission, creating Clone 1. Clone 1 manifests Fusion with Jay, then with Stefan. Clone 1 manifests Fission, creating Mini-Monty. Mini-Monty takes Monty's dart and dorje.
    Monty returns to the Material Plane. As a non-Far Realms native, he returns at the time he left. He will simply continue his life as normal. Designate this time (in Material time) as round 0.
    Mini-Monty casts Time Stop. Every round, Mini-Monty will manifest Temporal Reiteration to keep the effects (currently Fission, Fusions, and Time Stop) going. Mini-Monty activates Font of Power.

Part 2: Time-scrubbing (This is complicated. I know.)
    1. Mini-Monty casts Gate to the Astral. Because Mini-Monty originated in the Far Realms, the gat opens to a random time in the material timeline. If the Gate does not open to round 0, he manifests Time Regression to before he cast Gate. Repeat until he has a Gate to round 0. Mini-Monty steps through the Gate. Call it Gate 1.
    2. Mini-Monty steps through Gate 1 to the Far Realms, then closes it. He casts Gate to the Astral. Call it Gate 2. If the Gate does not open to some time after the last time Mini-Monty visited the Astral (but no more than 1 round after), he manifests Time Regression to before he opened Gate 2 and tries again.
    3. Mini-Monty throws the Returning Dart through Gate 2. If it disappears, go to step 7. Otherwise, he catches it.
    4. Mini-Monty travels through the Gate to the Astral.
    5. Mini-Monty uses Metafaculty on Monty to check whether anything bad has happened to him. He casts Gate to a place 120 ft. from Monty and steps through it. If this is impossible, go to step 8. Mini-Monty checks up on Monty with Greater Arcane Sight and Psionic True Seeing, just to make sure. If anything bad has happened to Monty, go to step 8.
    6. Monty manifests Time Regression back to before he opened Gate 2. This has no effect on the Material timeline, but it restores the spell slots used. Return to step 2.
    7. Mini-Monty opens a Gate to the Astral. Unless it opens to one round before the problem was detected (but no more that 1 round before), manifest Time Regression to undo that Gate and try again. Manifest Psionic Minor Creation and toss a turnip through the Gate. If the turnip disappears, repeat this step, creating a Gate that opens to at most one round before the time the last Gate opened to. The final result is that Mini-Monty has a Gate opening to the last time (within 1 round) that Monty's existence is consistent. Mini-Monty steps through the Gate.
    8. Mini-Monty manifests Time Regression until he is back at the end of step 1. This rewinds all action in the Material timeline after round 0. Return to the end of step 1. (note that this means Mini-Monty will start the process over, beginning with checking after round 0)
    9. There is no step 9.
    10. Profit.

The end result is that nothing bad can ever happen to Monty. He lives until the end of time.

Sources used:
    Core+XPH
    Complete Psionic (Temporal Reiteration)
    Libris Mortis (Undead Leadersip, Necropolitan template)

If nothing else, I have learned two truths of character optimization:
    1. The best kind of kill is overkill.
    2. There is no substitute for a working knowlege of the ins and outs of the spacetime continuum.

Near as I can tell, the Neo-Terminator was never posted as an actual build. Tleilaxu Ghola had a thread called "Temporal Workshop: Finding Time-tricks to Kill Pun-Pun". But he never finished it, and I'm having trouble finding all the pieces of that thread. The people in later threads referring to the "Neo-Terminator" aren't referring to an actual finished build, they're usually referring to a handful of time-tricks that the theoretical Neo-Terminator would use. Tleilaxu Ghola started working on the "Ghola Character" thread after that, and that appears to be eaten by langoliers as well.

Some more:

Tripple 9 by PlzBreakMyCampaign, although I think Winternacht's version might be more commonly known.

Jovocian Bomb by Lyinginbedmon.

Supermount by Caelic (although allenchan's version two posts later is the more common interpretation).

Supermount 2.0 by Dyllan.

New World Record Mount Familiar Companion by HD by PlzBreakMyCmpAn (not sure if he gave it a proper name).

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin;14087180[URL="http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19866958/Supermount!"
    Supermount[/URL] by Caelic (although allenchan's version two posts later is the more common interpretation).

Supermount 2.0 by Dyllan.

New World Record Mount Familiar Companion by HD by PlzBreakMyCmpAn (not sure if he gave it a proper name).
    Just my personal opinion, all of those builds focus so much on buffing the mount, that your character isnt a character anymore, but one of the most desireable magic items in the game, and thus should become susceptible to Dysjunction.

"Dysjunction"
    "You know im only wearing a mundane saddle, right?"
    "What about that paladin over there?"
    "NOOOO!"

Drow avatar @ myself

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toapat View Post
    Just my personal opinion, all of those builds focus so much on buffing the mount, that your character isnt a character anymore, but one of the most desireable magic items in the game, and thus should become susceptible to Dysjunction.

"Dysjunction"
    "You know im only wearing a mundane saddle, right?"
    "What about that paladin over there?"
    "NOOOO!"
    The Draconomicon talks about not allowing your Paladin's Draconic Mount ot overshadow him. Then Ubermount happened.

Do we have the Cheatiest build yet. I don't remember who made it, but it came up when I was fiddling in ToM. Archivist3/AnimaMage(Divine adaption)10/TenebrousApostate5. Free DMM, 15th level Binding, Fullcasting from a large list...
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

Festering Anger Lad.

Not much but it's infinite strength at level 1 for a feat and a disease.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

Monty makes me ill. I think he should die in a fire, but I've got to get mini-monty first.

*takes a deep breath* Time-travel shennanigans just bug me.
    I am not seaweed. That's a B.

Praise I've received
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    Kelb, recently it looks like you're the Avatar of Reason in these forums, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTwerewolf View Post
    [...] bringing Kelb in on your side in a rules fight is like bringing Mike Tyson in on your side to fight a toddler. You can, but it's such massive overkill.
    A quick outline on building a homebrew campaign