New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach VI: We Want Our Baby Bach Ribs (Aizen pull)

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    It would have to be limited to resurrection and not super-healing someone, otherwise Byakuya wouldn't need to come along with the Zero Division to get cured (he'd still need to come along for other reasons, of course).

If it is super-healing though, she better get going. Kenpachi is still out there in a bed.

...and that addicentally made me think UnohanaxKenpachi.
    I'd say that's terrible but a part of me actually believes in YachiruXKenpachi, so yha, I have no right to be saying any of that.

Kenpachiru for ever!

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I'd say that's terrible but a part of me actually believes in YachiruXKenpachi, so yha, I have no right to be saying any of that.

Kenpachiru for ever!
    Why does that sound like a Pokemon?

NEW THEORY!!!

Yachiru is Kenpachi's Pokemon, but Kenpachi is far too badass to use a Pokeball and still does all the fighting himself despite the logic fail. Yachiru has an EXP Share though, so she gets half of all the EXP Kenpachi would get from his fights, hence why she's still a badass despite never doing anything. This is also why Kenpachi occasionally seems like he's lagging behind the power curve in some fights even though he's MOTHERF***ING KENPACHI!!! He's intentionally limiting his own XP intake to make his fights more challenging.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    You! You! You evil, Evil person!

*stomps off ranting*
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Lord View Post
    Hahahaha! Yes! Yes, that is just...yes. We should all write a letter to Kubo and ask him to make this official. Good work, Morph.

Kenpachiru for ever!
    I side with you in that the two clearly love each other, but that it's obviously a father-daughter relationship, and parent-child relationships (especially opposite sex ones) with a parent who is at least slightly badass are always great to see.

Anyway, Unohana is Captain Mom, and Kenpachi and Kurotsuchi are the only ones with daughter figures, so clearly there's something destined there!

(More seriously though, considering Unohana's anger is legendary and yet hasn't really been seen yet, she and Kenpachi undoubtedly would have an interesting dynamic. I find it a shame she is one of the captains whose relationships with other captains we know the least of. With Kenpachi we at least know how he is with Byakuya.)

...and Unohachi just sounds so damn funny/cute to say.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-11-27 at 01:27 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

4. - Top - End - #544
    Troll in the Playground

I think Unohana is a severe case of lovely mom, hidden badass. I mean people fear her, not like kenpachi, or even old man genocide, but really, absolutely FEAR her. that should light up a warning light... (also don't forget that medics know exactly hwere to strike in order to do the most harm because the detailed knowledge of anatomy)
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

5. - Top - End - #545
    Titan in the Playground

New chapter out.

Spoiler
    Show

So, apperently the fullbringers isnt going to be completely forgotten?
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

6. - Top - End - #546
    Troll in the Playground

Fullbringer? Sounds stupid.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

New Chapter. My expectations for this manga are starting to rise again.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

What.

WHAT.

SERIOUSLY?

Spoiler
    Show
    *NOW* Kubo decides would be a good time to introduce characters who died and were thus brought to Soul Society with their powers intact?! There were so many opportunities to do this before! Heck, with ANY of the villains from before he could've done that! SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY GAISE.

P.S. Turalisj: spoilers plz.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Spoiler
    Show
    It seems that in Bleach people don't die when they are killed.
    Now, where are Stark, Lilynette and Barragan? When Granz and Aaroniero Arruruerie can be in hell without change in appeareance and character, the other ones can as well be in Soul Society.
    But this chapter was rather funny, I liked it. Bonze is hilarious, that "Super Reijutsu" sounds like a scam.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So, the fullbring arc was not a dream? I had the distinct feel of a dream or some kind of anime filler. You know, it has taken place, but not quite...

Anyway. I'm curious how this will pan out. Probably Ichigo will have every kind of teacher with im to teach him the fusion of all jutsu spiritmatter manipulation... Oh, and yeah, It's a scam. It will be usefull but not powerfull. he will get his sword back and it's appearance will change once again...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dscherro View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    It seems that in Bleach people don't die when they are killed.
    Now, where are Stark, Lilynette and Barragan? When Granz and Aaroniero Arruruerie can be in hell without change in appeareance and character, the other ones can as well be in Soul Society.
    But this chapter was rather funny, I liked it. Bonze is hilarious, that "Super Reijutsu" sounds like a scam.
    Spoiler
    Show
    When did we see Granz and Aaroniero in hell? Bleach has never shown anything regarding hell other than the gates.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Troll in the Playground

What.

WHAT.

SERIOUSLY?

Spoiler
    Show
    *NOW* Kubo decides would be a good time to introduce characters who died and were thus brought to Soul Society with their powers intact?! There were so many opportunities to do this before! Heck, with ANY of the villains from before he could've done that! SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY GAISE.

P.S. Turalisj: spoilers plz.
    Spoiler
    Show
    the other villains were HOLLOW and SHINIGAMI. they don't work the same way as humans do, obviously.

that said, how are 1/2 of them not in hell? the girl with the boots and the one with the toys i could see making it, maybe even videogame boy. but the guy who murdered his wife?!
    in what universe?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    the other villains were HOLLOW and SHINIGAMI. they don't work the same way as humans do, obviously.

that said, how are 1/2 of them not in hell? the girl with the boots and the one with the toys i could see making it, maybe even videogame boy. but the guy who murdered his wife?!
    in what universe?
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Shinigami I can see (but really, how many named Shinigami have really died?). But Hollows and Arrancar? Those would be purified and turned into Pluses and released into Soul Society.

I agree in your wtfness over Chronobradley being over there though.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    The Shinigami I can see (but really, how many named Shinigami have really died?). But Hollows and Arrancar? Those would be purified and turned into Pluses and released into Soul Society.

I agree in your wtfness over Chronobradley being over there though.
    Spoiler
    Show
    yamma-ji, for one >.>

but more seriously, arrancar are piles of hollow stuck together. aside from seeing the arrancar personalities in hell, we dont really know how purifying them works with the individuals they were composed of. on top of which, were any of the ones we've seen die really something other than evil?
    (i think it's safe to assume grimjaw is alive)
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-11-28 at 07:20 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

15. - Top - End - #555
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Spoiler
    Show
    When did we see Granz and Aaroniero in hell? Bleach has never shown anything regarding hell other than the gates.
    There was a special chapter for the manga as a movie tie-in.
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Imagina...he_unforgivens
    We can pretty much disregard the plot as non-canon, but the chapter was written by Kubo himself and he mentioned at one point that he wanted to do a story set in hell. This is now impossible, but the depiction of hell and it's mechanics in this chapter might very well be canon. Of course Kubo might say otherwise, but it's more likely that this is the way he wanted to portray hell in the first place.

on top of which, were any of the ones we've seen die really something other than evil?
    Stark and Lilynette, for a start. Furthermore, the evil part is only important, if the person was evil during life as a human. Judging by Giriko, you have to do more than a murder without regret for hell. Being a sadistic serial killer, who enjoys his deeds and the suffering he causes (obviously Shrieker) seems to be one condition.
    Hm, if we assume that Soul Reapers purify every soul, not just hollow, than Giriko's crimes were probably not bad enough, but Shrieker's soul was too "filthy" for cleaning.
    Last edited by Dscherro; 2012-11-28 at 07:36 AM.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

in what universe?
    Maybe in the universe where he accidentialy murderet his wife with a stray thought because he didnt understand his own powers?
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

17. - Top - End - #557
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show
    FULLBRINGERS!
    GRIMMJOW!

Actually liked the chapter.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    FULLBRINGERS!
    GRIMMJOW!

Actually liked the chapter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Grimmjoww? That was Ganju, from way back during the Soul Society arc. Y'know, the pig-riding guy with the green clothes and the bandanna who had some fireworks explosives?

...unless there's been a plot twist about Ganju being Grimmjoww that I missed. (Or Ginjo being Grimmjoww? Their names are so similar, after all!)

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Grimmjoww? That was Ganju, from way back during the Soul Society arc. Y'know, the pig-riding guy with the green clothes and the bandanna who had some fireworks explosives?

...unless there's been a plot twist about Ganju being Grimmjoww that I missed. (Or Ginjo being Grimmjoww? Their names are so similar, after all!)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Grimmjow was supposed to be the guy Urahara had Sado and Orihime hush away in the tent, the mysterious voice that Ichigo got so upset about.

That being said, I'll admit I'm still not 100% positive who the voice in Urahara's tent is. This chapter was really bad about indicating who was talking.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    I think Grimmjow was supposed to be the guy Urahara had Sado and Orihime hush away in the tent, the mysterious voice that Ichigo got so upset about.

That being said, I'll admit I'm still not 100% positive who the voice in Urahara's tent is. This chapter was really bad about indicating who was talking.
    Even if it wasn't Grimmjow , he was confirmed to be alive, his comeback is sure since the reappearance of the Arrancar.
    But I'm just waiting for Aizen to become Ichigo's new anti-hero ally. He already made his first steps towards it.
    "Since when were you under the impression that Bleach could go on without me?"

21. - Top - End - #561
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    yamma-ji, for one >.>

but more seriously, arrancar are piles of hollow stuck together. aside from seeing the arrancar personalities in hell, we dont really know how purifying them works with the individuals they were composed of. on top of which, were any of the ones we've seen die really something other than evil?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yamamoto is prettymuch the only important one though, and his death was only a few chapters ago.

As for arrancar and hollows, I myself presume that even if they'd be broken up into their component hollows (like, the ones they've completely consumed), the main body/soul/personality would be there anyway. Though granted, there's no guarantee of them having any powers anymore.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Point. Kubo did say Grimmjoww was prettymuch a guaranteed return after all. He wasn't sure about Halibel at first and she returned too.

...y'know at first I was miffed that Ulquiorra wouldn't return, but in hindsight I'm actually glad about that, considering how everything has been way downhill since the final showdown with Aizen started. Honestly, the recent chapters are kind of an upturn and I'm hoping they'll continue to go that way. Not saying they're good, but they're better than the batch before this one.

22. - Top - End - #562

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    IT's supposed to be a surprise. I don't see why it is because it has to be Grimmjow because come the freak on of course it's Grimmjow.

Spoiler
    Show
    Also, why would Ginjo, the old dude, and Tsukishima join any sort of good guy side. Especially since they're part of Soul Sociaty. I mean I kinda get it since the cannon dudes don't like the Gotai 13, but I thought that was all smoothed out. And...why would Tsukishima EVER be trusted with HIS ability being what it is.

...you know what, I don't care. I'm glad Tsukishima is back. We can have more Jojo's Bizarre Adventure style fights now. Assuming Kubo doesn't under utilize them. Which he will.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Also, why would Ginjo, the old dude, and Tsukishima join any sort of good guy side. Especially since they're part of Soul Sociaty. I mean I kinda get it since the cannon dudes don't like the Gotai 13, but I thought that was all smoothed out. And...why would Tsukishima EVER be trusted with HIS ability being what it is.

...you know what, I don't care. I'm glad Tsukishima is back. We can have more Jojo's Bizarre Adventure style fights now. Assuming Kubo doesn't under utilize them. Which he will.
    The answer is obvious.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tsukishima used his power to insert himself back into the plot.

DAMN YOU TSUKISHIMA!!!!

24. - Top - End - #564

The answer is obvious.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tsukishima used his power to insert himself back into the plot.

DAMN YOU TSUKISHIMA!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...you know, technically, he WAS in the Rokungai or whatever. It's the place made out of spirits that make up the world. Theoretically, he could cut THAT, and make the Rokungai's memories work for him. So it wouldn't eat them and put them wherever pluses go when purified. Then the cannon dudes would be like "hey, we detect something blocking up the Rokungai" and then they'd find them there and take em out.

This is why making a character like Tsukishima is great. His power is so available for abuuuuuse. Maybe he'll stab Bach to end the fighting. Or become the new Quincy King. Either or.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show
    For some reason, I really want Grimmjow to kill all of the fullbringers. In a single chapter.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    From the look of it they are not helping out of the goodness of their hearts. More like a certain lady who REALLY likes explosives is making them help. (Kinda surprised no one commented on her being back) Also these people probably have been told that the Quincy will destroy everything if they continue to kill souls. The threat of world destruction tends to get people that don't like each much to work together.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    And...why would Tsukishima EVER be trusted with HIS ability being what it is.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Tsukishima. I don't understand why you wouldn't trust him.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    From the look of it they are not helping out of the goodness of their hearts. More like a certain lady who REALLY likes explosives is making them help. (Kinda surprised no one commented on her being back) Also these people probably have been told that the Quincy will destroy everything if they continue to kill souls. The threat of world destruction tends to get people that don't like each much to work together.
    Spoiler
    Show
    And Riruka's speech near the end of the arc probably inspired some of the loyalty Ichigo tends to garner from people in Tsukishima. And once you have him converted you got the entire group.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    ...you know, technically, he WAS in the Rokungai or whatever. It's the place made out of spirits that make up the world. Theoretically, he could cut THAT, and make the Rokungai's memories work for him. So it wouldn't eat them and put them wherever pluses go when purified. Then the cannon dudes would be like "hey, we detect something blocking up the Rokungai" and then they'd find them there and take em out.

This is why making a character like Tsukishima is great. His power is so available for abuuuuuse. Maybe he'll stab Bach to end the fighting. Or become the new Quincy King. Either or.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hadn't thought about it yet, but he could always have used his powers on Shiba and Ganju.

Also, Rukongai isn't the place-between-worlds. Rukongai is the slums of Soul Society.

And thinking about it, what was Tsukishima's goal anyway again? He was a pretty great character, especially powers-wise and how he used them, but I can't for the life of me recall what his exact goal was. Dying could easily change one's goals, I'd presume. If not, helping save the world always sounds like a good idea, and he could always get back to his plans afterwards.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Spoiler
    Show
    And thinking about it, what was Tsukishima's goal anyway again?
    Stealing Ichigo's fullbringer power to make himself and the others stronger. I think that was all. Kind of underwhelming.
    Oh well, I hope we see Tsukishima trollkill one of the really evil quincy, like Mayuri did with Granz. That's allways awesome.