New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread LV:55 Ponythread learns Agility!

Woo! And, after only six weeks (or 215 years, depending which way you look at it), I have finished my game of Transport Tycoon, and finally reached 2050 for the first time in... when I did I buy the original? Musta bin around '97-'98 or so I guess... A Long time, anyway.

Might have another crack at AotrsCom soon, though I might do something completely different for a bit, I dunno yet. (I mean, I do have the Wicther 2 from last year to play, and I'm hoping to get Pokemon Black 2 for my birthday, so...)

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    I would just like to say that I love Contraptionology, and you should too.

Spoiler
    Show
    All right, then! High time we had an actual science lesson in this here story. So listen up, y'all: before we start in on the tale of the single worst half hour of my life so far, we're gonna gab for a second about a little something called the Cloppler Effect. In your basic technical terms, this here thing describes the apparent variation in frequency of an emitted waveform as the emitter approaches or moves away from a fixed observer. When the object that's sending out a moving waveform is itself moving, it causes the waves in front of it to get all bunched up, a bit like driving cattle. As a result, your hypothetical stationary observer is gonna perceive them waves as coming more frequently, thus, at a higher "frequency" (see how that works?) Now, this becomes powerful important in the study of celestial motion, because a light-emitting heavenly body which is moving toward you will tend to shine out bluer than a heavenly body that's more relatavistically stationary, all 'cause blue light has a higher frequency, see? The Cloppler Effect applies equally well to an emitter giving off physical propagation waves (sound, e.g.), and the effect there is not blue-shifted light, but rather, a higher perceived pitch!

Um. Y'all.

Anyhow, long and short of it: say you're a pony, a normal, sensible earth pony with her hooves on the ground, just as Grower and Nature intended. And you look up in the sky, where – and I cannot stress this point too strongly – earth ponies ain't supposed to be, and you see a frazzled-looking orange-colored earth mare zooming across the sky on a cloud-scooter in your direction, clinging for dear life to the back of her blue barnstormer pegasus friend, and you happen to hear that orange pony screaming her fool head off in absolute spit-blind terror...

...well, just keep in mind that she ain't really screaming all high-pitched and sissybritches. She's actually bellowing in a real respectable and adult-like fashion. If she sounds like a panicked schoolfilly to you, well, that's just science messing with your ears. Blame Mr. Cloppler for that.
    Yes, I rather liked that bit too.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    In other news, CASTLEVANIA PONIES!! They need to finish this! They must, they must, they must! It looks so amazing.
    They must so we can squee over the Phoe Play of it.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
    I always assumed that Rainbow Dash values her number one fan and would be quick to come watch her perform.
    Hmm, I'm not sure about that. It's true that Dash wouldn't intentionally abuse Scootaloo, but Dash is also not especially empathetic to the emotional wants and needs of others. I'd suggest that Dash being at the show was more likely because she thought the show would be good or because everypony else was going to be there and she didn't want to be left out. I would be surprised to learn that Scootaloo's feelings played any role in Dash making the decision to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Woo! And, after only six weeks (or 215 years, depending which way you look at it), I have finished my game of Transport Tycoon, and finally reached 2050 for the first time in... when I did I buy the original? Musta bin around '97-'98 or so I guess... A Long time, anyway.

Might have another crack at AotrsCom soon, though I might do something completely different for a bit, I dunno yet. (I mean, I do have the Wicther 2 from last year to play, and I'm hoping to get Pokemon Black 2 for my birthday, so...)
    I suggest you do play through the Witcher 2. It's very satisfying in terms of overall game play and pretty easy to bust your way through it on the easier difficulties if you're looking for the "zone out while disemboweling my enemies" sort of fun.

This reminds me. I've already finished a pony names play through of the new X-com, and my first couple of tries at classic ironman I didn't get attached enough to my squad to start naming them (this...may have been correlated with their life expectancy). But I was thinking of doing a ponythread play through next. Good idea? Bad idea when you all die horribly at my inept command? Would you be interested in reading about it?
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-10-18 at 09:15 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

This reminds me. I've already finished a pony names play through of the new X-com, and my first couple of tries at classic ironman I didn't get attached enough to my squad to start naming them (this...may have been correlated with their life expectancy). But I was thinking of doing a ponythread play through next. Good idea? Bad idea when you all die horribly at my inept command? Would you be interested in reading about it?
    I call dibs on being a Sniper! They tend to have the best odds of survival in my experiences.

Also, @Aotrs Commander: I second the Witcher 2 suggestion. From what I've heard, they've managed to fix the reverse difficulty curve in which the game threw you to the wolves at the start but was a joke near the end that was in the game at launch, along with adding in a bunch of new quests.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-10-18 at 09:30 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground

Or Boffinspark, or Dive Bomb, or Silent Night, or Bleakmane the Space pony vampire princess...
    OI! I said 300 of my curently deployed ships. You don't even want to know how many I have in reserve.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-10-18 at 09:26 PM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. It's true that Dash wouldn't intentionally abuse Scootaloo, but Dash is also not especially empathetic to the emotional wants and needs of others. I'd suggest that Dash being at the show was more likely because she thought the show would be good or because everypony else was going to be there and she didn't want to be left out. I would be surprised to learn that Scootaloo's feelings played any role in Dash making the decision to be there.

I suggest you do play through the Witcher 2. It's very satisfying in terms of overall game play and pretty easy to bust your way through it on the easier difficulties if you're looking for the "zone out while disemboweling my enemies" sort of fun.

Eh, I could see it going either way. Scootaloo may have asked Rainbow Dash to come who not having anything important to do decided to watch. Or she could have showed up on her own.

Sounds awesome. I'll take being an Assault trooper if you please.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I thought Twilight was the third pony there. I know she gave them a lesson at the end (that of course they didn't listen to).
    Twilight was indeed there. tryin to get wit' Cheerilee
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

About the interbreeding between different Type of ponies?
    Is the Heart and Hooves Day (relationship implication) and Baby Cakes (ancestry implication of cakes family) the only episode to show it?
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    Is the Heart and Hooves Day (relationship implication) and Baby Cakes (ancestry implication of cakes family) the only episode to show it?
    Far as I remember that's correct. The Cakes and the book in Hearts and Hooves with the Alicorn.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of X-Com, I've been hankering for a playthrough of Apocalypse myself. Would ponythread members be interested? I promise not to let any of you get brainsucked... probably. (It'll be real-time, no reloads, no Toxiguns)

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

In other news: Sohmer is making fun of us. Considering that everyone hates him, this is a good thing, right?

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

X:COM: I hereby give my name for the cause of crazy shenanigans. I'd be interested in reading a ponythread write-up of one of these.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, but surely we've seen couples in the background that were different types. All we can really do is trust Mr. Cake's "explanation". Though I can't imagine the science behind that. Which type of pony is recessive, and how does that work with three instead of two?

14. - Top - End - #224
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    X:COM: I hereby give my name for the cause of crazy shenanigans. I'd be interested in reading a ponythread write-up of one of these.
    You're not the first one here to think up something like that.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    In other news: Sohmer is making fun of us. Considering that everyone hates him, this is a good thing, right?
    Well, he's the same guy that wrote Richard fighting for Pony! and it's in his least serious comic (yes, I think Least I Could Do is less serious than Looking For Group or Gutters), so it seems to be all in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    I'm not aware of anypony using a ponythread naming scheme as opposed to just ponies, so I'm hoping I'm being original there. Everypony posting saying they wanted a class or just quoting me, you've been noted, and if you expressed your awareness and didn't explicitly tell me not to use your name, I assume that means you're willing to die horribly fight the alien menace.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Yes, but surely we've seen couples in the background that were different types. All we can really do is trust Mr. Cake's "explanation". Though I can't imagine the science behind that. Which type of pony is recessive, and how does that work with three instead of two?
    It's a world where ponies manually manipulate nature. For all we know the Cakes decided to have a unicorn and a pegasus.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

Since it's sort of my schtick, I'm going to have to suggest the position that makes sense but has no factual basis whatsoever:

The type of pony one will be is decreed by Princess Celestia.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Indeed he was not, though I think he was the first one to do it.
    (I did an unofficial X-COM:EU playthrough with IRC ponythreaders. Safe to say, it was hilarious.)

So the list of cannon fodderrecruits so far: (for the Apoc game)
    TheAmishPirate

You may specify if you want to pilot an airship/ground vehicle or be a trooper. You may also specify exactly what weapon you wish to carry, though I shall not be held responsible if your loadout backfires spectacularly.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Far as I remember that's correct. The Cakes and the book in Hearts and Hooves with the Alicorn.
    I was going to mention about An earth pony's pegasus girlfriend (0:39). Plus, Princess Cadance (Alicorn) and Shining Armor (Unicorn).
    May include Rarity parents if Rarity's dad has a horn (plus he has a football cutiemark, which means he could be an earth pony unless he is a unicorn quarterback).
    P.S- I don't think Lars has some love for MLP.
    Last edited by t209; 2012-10-19 at 12:22 AM.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (I did an unofficial X-COM:EU playthrough with IRC ponythreaders. Safe to say, it was hilarious.)

TheAmishPirate

You may specify if you want to pilot an airship/ground vehicle or be a trooper. You may also specify exactly what weapon you wish to carry, though I shall not be held responsible if your loadout backfires spectacularly.
    You can count me in as well.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dash has displayed some blatant disregard or Scootaloo; consider the Mysterious Mare Do Well, when Dash tosses an apple core at Scootaloo and tells her that if she's a true Dash fan, she'll take care of Dash's garbage.

And, count me in for some kind of trooper with bombs, if possible.

OI! I said 300 of my curently deployed ships. You don't even want to know how many I have in reserve.
    Oh, I know already. You've quoted your strength before at 400 ships, which means you have 100 in reserve at the current time. Besides, even if you had half a million airships, they'd still go down to the guy with a semi-nuclear arsenal of four million bombs, each with a destructive capacity six times that of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima. Facts of life. Figure eight grenukes to each airship, and you get enough force from the blast alone to turn your ships to very expensive tin cans.

TheAmishPirate

Count me in. I don't know enough about the game to say what I want to be; just make it something massively explosive, preferably with an airship base.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-19 at 01:19 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

I was going to mention about An earth pony's pegasus girlfriend (0:39). Plus, Princess Cadance (Alicorn) and Shining Armor (Unicorn).
    May include Rarity parents if Rarity's dad has a horn (plus he has a football cutiemark, which means he could be an earth pony unless he is a unicorn quarterback).
    Well that song also ships LyraxBon-Bon and DerpyXDoctor the two best couples in ponydom.

However evidence suggests alicorns are considered unicorns so that's less of an example. (The prince in the book was an Earth pony)

And I would love for the show to confirm RariDad as an Earth pony, but we still have to loosely assume he's a unicorn.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

Count me in. I don't know enough about the game to say what I want to be; just make it something massively explosive, preferably with an airship base.
    This should get you started.

A summary of vehicles available at the start:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phoenix Hovercar x2 (Your basic air fighting vehicle. Lightly armoured, quite well armed.)
    Valkyrie Interceptor (The equivalent of a heavy air vehicle. Moderately armoured, well armed.)

Available for purchase, subject to availability of funds:
    Hawk Air Warrior (Equivalent of a tank, heavily armoured and armed.)
    Hoverbike (Very lightly armed and armoured. Very adept at dodging.)

Various ground vehicles. In the unmodded version, they are nigh useless thanks to the way Apoc models road destruction. If the tile they happen to be on are destroyed, the vehicles are destroyed as well. Fun for a spn though.

Various weapons and trinkets available:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weapons
    Megapol AP Grenade
    Megapol Stun Grenade
    Megapol Smoke Grenade
    Marsec Proximity Mine
    Marsec High Explosive
    Megapol Lawpistol
    Marsec M4000 Machine Gun
    Megapol Laser Sniper Gun
    Megapol Auto Cannon (Comes in AP, HE or IN)
    Megapol Plasma Gun (Only available in the second week)
    Marsec Heavy Launcher (Comes in HE or IN)
    Marsec Minilauncher (Comes in HE or IN) (Only available in the second week)
    Megapol Stun Grapple
    Power Sword (Only available in the second week)
    Incendiary Grenade

General Equipment
    Mind Shield
    Mind Bender
    Medi-Kit
    Motion Scanner

Armour
    Megapol Armor (Standard equipment. Good protection, but heavy)
    Marsec Armor (Light armour, able to fly)
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-19 at 01:35 AM.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Dwarf in the Playground

Am I the only one who thinks that RD might be ashamed of Scootaloo?

(The 'flightless' aspect.)

25. - Top - End - #235
    Firbolg in the Playground

This should get you started.

A summary of vehicles available at the start:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phoenix Hovercar x2 (Your basic air fighting vehicle. Lightly armoured, quite well armed.)
    Valkyrie Interceptor (The equivalent of a heavy air vehicle. Moderately armoured, well armed.)

Available for purchase, subject to availability of funds:
    Hawk Air Warrior (Equivalent of a tank, heavily armoured and armed.)
    Hoverbike (Very lightly armed and armoured. Very adept at dodging.)

Various ground vehicles. In the unmodded version, they are nigh useless thanks to the way Apoc models road destruction. If the tile they happen to be on are destroyed, the vehicles are destroyed as well. Fun for a spn though.

Various weapons and trinkets available:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weapons
    Megapol AP Grenade
    Megapol Stun Grenade
    Megapol Smoke Grenade
    Marsec Proximity Mine
    Marsec High Explosive
    Megapol Lawpistol
    Marsec M4000 Machine Gun
    Megapol Laser Sniper Gun
    Megapol Auto Cannon (Comes in AP, HE or IN)
    Megapol Plasma Gun (Only available in the second week)
    Marsec Heavy Launcher (Comes in HE or IN)
    Marsec Minilauncher (Comes in HE or IN) (Only available in the second week)
    Megapol Stun Grapple
    Power Sword (Only available in the second week)
    Incendiary Grenade

General Equipment
    Mind Shield
    Mind Bender
    Medi-Kit
    Motion Scanner

Armour
    Megapol Armor (Standard equipment. Good protection, but heavy)
    Marsec Armor (Light armour, able to fly)
    My head is swimming with so many different weapons and options, but my instincts are saying to go with the Medikit, Megapol armor, and either the Marsec heavy launcher or two minilaunchers.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that RD might be ashamed of Scootaloo?

(The 'flightless' aspect.)
    Probably not the only one, but I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a very minority view. I certainly couldn't disagree more, at any rate.

Marsec Armour (Yay jetpacks!) and Lawpistol perhaps?

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Congratulations! I can't remember how far I got, but I stopped playing when I was rich enough to buy out all my competitors and then hit the station limit.

Speaking of X-Com, I've been hankering for a playthrough of Apocalypse myself. Would ponythread members be interested? I promise not to let any of you get brainsucked... probably. (It'll be real-time, no reloads, no Toxiguns)
    Rk. Havoc reporting for duty, sirs!

I'm not too fussed over my chosen role/equips, but would probably prioritise a heavy and/or support role.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I call dibs on being a Sniper! They tend to have the best odds of survival in my experiences.

Also, @Aotrs Commander: I second the Witcher 2 suggestion. From what I've heard, they've managed to fix the reverse difficulty curve in which the game threw you to the wolves at the start but was a joke near the end that was in the game at launch, along with adding in a bunch of new quests.
    I was quite glad, actually, I'd held off on playing W2 (partly because I'd only got two-thirds of the way through W1, and then started playing Persona 3 (and got halfway through that before doing something else1), because the Enhanced Edition came out and they said "righto, chaps, anybody who hasn't priorly bought the EE can download it for nowt off our website!" Which is fracking amazingly awesome of them! More games companies should take a leaf from that book (though Stardock already sorta do, to be fair.)

Who?

Well, he's the same guy that wrote Richard fighting for Pony! and it's in his least serious comic (yes, I think Least I Could Do is less serious than Looking For Group or Gutters), so it seems to be all in good fun.
    Oooooh, that guy!

What do you mean, he's hilarious! (Admittedly I've not followed LfG for a long time - since I pretty much stopped reading all webcomics except Oots - I just ran out of time and inclination in the end).

He masterminded that absolutely side-splittingly hilariously amazing music video of Richard singing his version of the Little Mermaid's on "part of the world", Slaughter the World. That was one of the very few times I emailed everyone I knew because it was so awesome! And Evil. And Awesomely Evil!

1What tends to happen is I play one game solidly for a while and then get interrupted (in this case, I couldn't use the PC one evening, so I started P3 upstairs, and then played that for a while, once I'd gotten into it, and then I started playing something else. This is why I don't play MMORPGs, I'm just don't play games long enough and I practically have ADD when it comes to games. Sometimes it will be literal years before I play something to the end... Transport Tycoon is probably the longest, but it took several years before I finally played through Red Alert 1 to the end. Hek, I've still never completed MechCommander 1 (trouble is, everytime I ptry, I ened up going to play MechCommander 2 instead, because that is amazing and so much better...!)

Yes, yes, stop having palpitations everypony, I'll finish P3 eventually - no rush, since I don't have any next gen consoles, nor am I likly to get any soon, so I may as well savour my remaining PS2 games...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-10-19 at 04:10 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm game. Would it be possible to get me a Megapol Auto Cannon with High Explosive and/or Incendiary ammunition, or would that be too much of a risk to the rest of the team?

I haven't read LFG in a looooooong time, and I never bothered trying out any of his other comics, but I'm pretty sure it's just for fun, given Richard's whole "FOR PONY!" thingie.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-10-19 at 05:25 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

30. - Top - End - #240
    Spamalot in the Playground

I thought Twilight was the third pony there. I know she gave them a lesson at the end (that of course they didn't listen to).
    Twilight is there as well, but if you freeze-frame it when AJ and Rarity arrive, you'll see Rainbowdash with them. RD has no speaking lines however. I'm just curious to see the behind-the-scenes thought process for it, if RD was meant to be related, or just there to "even" out the adults-to-kids-ratio...
    I still like the Big Brother Big Sister idea myself.

I read a Biology paper discussing that concept, and it went something along the lines of...
    Well, here's DA the link to it:
    MLP Genetics

I like this theory on how the different types interbreed.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-10-19 at 06:09 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races