Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 173
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta
    Spoiler
    Show
    A master of a guild you have done many jobs for accompanies you to a tavern, before you both enter, he says the following. "There is a powerful job in there for you. It will not be simple, or done within record time. I turn you can make this happen. We will reward you substantially for your work, shall you complete this task..... and live." With that, the man leaves.


    Vairo
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vairo is a natural born warrior, and as a regular at the tavern, there is major talk about her tussles with drunken fools. This day, word spread to the right person, and a woman sits with Vairo, who is downing her third drink.

    "I have a job for you, and a few others that will shortly accompany us. You're a great person for the job, and this job pays substantially, and more for killing things that may want to harm you."


    Jojo
    Spoiler
    Show
    From his monastery, Jojo is told of the Pharasmins that require help in their times of need. Jojo is selected to go to the Tavern down into the town, and talk to the liaison about this important task. He is told that the money will not be for him, but for the people in need, but that Karma is a greater reward
    Last edited by Savior; 2012-10-24 at 07:25 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    Delta enters the tavern, looking around for the one he was supposed to meet, Idell left behind outside the tavern.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    " Wait there are others?! "

    The female spoke out loudly not enjoying the fact there would be other accompanying her on this journey, she was never really one for teamwork unless absolutely needed. Regardless of such she downed her fifth mug of Dwarven Ale.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    The woman calmly sips a class of water, and waves the caster along to her table, noticing the dumbfounded look, and attention to find someone.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    Delta takes his place at the table, but doesn't yet say anything.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Jojo

    Jojo would enter the tavern in silance looking for the person he was requested to speak with as he was not really fond of the tavern not due to all liquar but due to the violance that usaly came afterwards.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    The woman waves the monk over, sets them all down, and talks of the mission. "You all are chosen to follow through on a mission for the people i represent. In the catacombs of the Godsmouth, lies a terrible occurrence. The bodies have been vanishing, and the people i speak to you for, want to know why, and put a stop to it. Inside, there are things such as treasures, and other possessions, or supposedly. We do not care if you take these, only that anything related to Pharasma be given back to the church. As well, if you explore the deep caverns that we request of you, another thing shall be asked. Destroy anything that may harm us, and you shall be given a heftier reward. you may have all night to think of your answers. Anyone willing to do this job, meet me here tomorrow morning, and i shall travel with you to the site." In the end of the speech, the woman nods to the tender of the tavern, and leaves, leaving the players to talk amongst themselves, become prepared for tomorrow, sleep, and decide their answer.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    "This sounds like an easy crawl. I don't know why they think i can't handle this, but i guess should you two accept, i'm supporting you, so...the names Delta, and you?
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    "i'm going regardless if you two join me or not."

    Upon the final word of her comment she had gotten up from her chair and exited the tavern, oblivious to the fact that she hadn't paid her current tab she had running for her five Dwarven Ales she had consumed not so long ago.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Jojo

    Unknowing if the female who had just left payed for her drinks or not would look over to the male who adressed himself as Delta. Giving a slight bow as he sat in his chair he would speak. "my name is Jojo its a pleaser to meet you Delta."

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    "I do think its time to call it a night. Getting to know my partners hasn't exactly worked for me, mostly because i normally work alone." He then takes his leave, leaving the last person to pay the tab for the first leaver.
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-10-24 at 08:56 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Jojo

    Jojo would stand up from his seat to pay the young ladys tab seeing how she forgot befor leaving back to his monastery to prepair for the journy ahead.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Come the next morning, no one is in the tavern but the young woman. She's sipping her glass, and chatting with no one, she merely sits at the same table as the night before, waiting.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    " I'm here. " she softly spoke, being rather tired she sluggishly entered into the tavern her pack full of the supplies she thought she'd need for this journey as well as that of the greatsword she had present upon her back.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Jojo

    Jojo would enter the tavern once more heading over to the same table as he used his quarterstaff as a walking stick as he was dressed in his monk robes along with his backpack on his back. "Good morning"

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    Delta arrived, with Idell following behind him, arms crossed and slightly taller than Delta, Idell had Delta's bag in hand as Delta sat down, with Idell standing behind him like a bodyguard, although way out of place compared to the others.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    "I assume everyone is ready for the trip? as such, i will give you these things now. each of you, including the large bodyguard, if he is to accompany you, is to receive one Potion of Cure light wounds, and a vial of holy water." She hands each thing out to each person, Delta receiving two. "Now then, follow me." She gets up and leaves.

    As the assumption everyone follows, you all are lead through to the entrance you are to explore through. the escort turns, and offers up one mithral tube to which she hands the monk. "This is a chime of opening. It has five charges. It will open anything. Keep in mind, however, that you should keep one charge for this door i am about to open. For once it closes, we will not open it for you again."

    She turns, uses her key to open the door, and guides the players in, only to lock them inside together, along with the bad things that dwell inside.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    Delta has Idell bag up his items, then orders Idell to lead the way. Idell immediately takes point, and moves down the hallway, scanning everything as he walks.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception for Idell (1d20+12)[28]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    VAIRO

    Wanting nothing more than to get the task done and over with, with a side of killing things she followed Delta and his bodyguard in complete and total silence, being she had nothing to contribute as means of conversation or insight into what they were doing.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Jojo

    Jojo would follow up behind using his staff as a walking stick as he was just as silant as the rest infront of him.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Idell is the first to come to the large spiral staircase, which descends 60 feet to the second level of the Ossuary. Idell notices that there is a tight gap between the square wall and the stairs, and no normal sized creature may fit through it. However, maybe a smaller creature could? The stair case is the only possible route to go to the lower section which the party must go to, in order to complete the mission.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    Delta stops and looks down the gap that Idell points out to him, casting a light spell, he pulls Idell over to examine the opening, while waiting for the others.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Idell Perception (1d20+12)[31] There will be light to see with.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Vairo

    " And how are we to continue now? "

    She huffed a bit in disappointment due to the problem they had been faced with her eyes closed for a second while she had waited for the other party members to put in their insight.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Savior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Idell
    Spoiler
    Show
    Idell sees a very wicked looking darkmantle clung to the wall halfway down the case. It's jittery, and wants nothing more than to survive. The mantle has yet to see Idell peering at it, and instead is looking at the set of stairs ahead of it.


    The group is now at the head of the staircase, the first step onto the descending path.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    "Well, if you'd like, you can start down the stairs, but there's some creature that according to Idell is waiting to ambush us. Otherwise, i can try to burn it out before it tries to ambush you. Or, as another option, i think Jojo could get in there and take it out faster. What do you think?"
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Jojo

    Jojo would walk up behind his companions noticing the stoped movement making his way beside them to see what the trouble was

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Vairo

    "I'll take care of it."

    The female had licked her lips in anticipation of her incoming battle while that of her hands gripped the hilt of her greatsword so she could be better suited for battle.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    "Then down the stairs with you, I'll wait here and watch. Have fun."
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    LegaultKonekoV's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Jojo

    "will she fit?"

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}

    Delta

    "In this crack? Not a chance. But Idell told me it appears to have an ambush set. That means that all she has to do is get in its sight and it should attack her."
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •