Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 402
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Sith_Happens's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Okay, now that that's cleared...

    Option 1

    2D is for Personal Legion (legion name TBD)

    1D is for a Praetorian Guard (actual group/squad name TBD)
    Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you're not
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    3D My own frikkin warband
    2D born great orcs
    1D elite fighter
    Schrödinger cat? Schrödinger wizard? Schrödinger monk?
    What's next? Schrödinger equation? HΨ=EΨ? Seriously WTF?


    The best summary of this board I've seen so far:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigs View Post
    Giantitp: The only place you can turn a discussion on D&D Economics into an argument about toxic potatoes.

  3. - Top - End - #363
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Option 1.
    3D: Da WAAAAGH!!!
    2D: Da Boyz
    1D: Nobz!

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Option 1

    2D Personal Warband
    1D Elite Guard

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    All right! I've, er, attempted to accurately assemble the votes. 5 resource points trickle down to Reputations! This is (hopefully) an amalgamation of all those votes. This should represent more or less the Hivemind. (Fair warning: we are officially in "more of an art than a science" mode at this point.)

    Affiliations
    3D Those Who Make War At the Great One's Behest (her Warband)
    2D The Great and Black Who Spread Ashes of the Enemy (upgraded Great and Black)
    1D Those Whose Mounts Savage the Enemy (Swizzle Guard)

    Now, on to Reputations, for which we have 55 points! We already have a 1D infamous reputation amongst the Chattel for...something. Now, let's flesh out the rest of the reputations, and some of them should probably be big.

    We can afford...

    Option 1
    One truly massive reputation on a national or major level, along with the Chattel reputation and a local, minor reputation.

    Option 2
    A regional, notable reputation, along with a few local/minor reputations.

    (I just realized, in the book, you are limited to three reputations and three affiliations...oops. That led me to axe a voting option.)

    As before, vote for your preferred loadout, and give ideas for reputations! The book says, if we want a gang/crew, we have to (beyond purchasing the affiliation) purchase a reputation within the group, and (later on) purchase a relationship with the group's senior member or second-in-command. So keep that in mind.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Option 1

    For the Chattel reputation she is "The Devourer of the Weak", they tend to be a bit apprehensive around her for her tendency to eat those that displease her, as already established that she eats the runts of her own litters.

    a Major Reputation as "The Greatest of the Great." establishing her as leader of her warband, so all that's left is the relationship to purchase.

    A Local Reputation among her Elite Guard, but I'll let other people suggest what that reputation should be.

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Option 1
    We've gone all in on everything else no point in stopping here. One Mega reputation. Since we have an Orc Julius Caesar thing going on how about something like: She Who Shall Lead Us All to Glory.

  8. - Top - End - #368
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Option 1 as well, but I think we should have her major reputation be One Who Stares Death in the Face, and Laughs. Thousand Yard Stare coupled with her truly ridiculous stamina score makes it seem like this character has never been fazed by anything. Ever. I think that would be noticed.

    I like the Devourer of the Weak idea for the Chattel reputation.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2012-11-16 at 02:57 AM.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Option 1 as well, but I think we should have her major reputation be One Who Stares Death in the Face, and Laughs. Thousand Yard Stare coupled with her truly ridiculous stamina score makes it seem like this character has never been fazed by anything. Ever. I think that would be noticed.

    I like the Devourer of the Weak idea for the Chattel reputation.
    Go bandwagon go!
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Okay, then! We have your reputations!

    First off...

    1D Devourer of the Weak

    Followed by (with minor tweaks to let her have that warband)

    3D She Who Leads the War-Makers, Stares Death Down, and Laughs

    Now, then, it's time to finish things off with relationships! We have 37 points to buy relationships with, and that gives us a lot of wiggle room. I'm not going to ask for formal votes here; instead, tell me what relationships you want our orc to have.

    A relationship means that the NPC will have a significant part to play in the story, and will be a reliable ally or nemesis. At this point, we'll probably have enough points to get a majorly powerful character and some minor characters as our relationships, although we could also get a few moderately-important characters as relationships as well.

    I'll take the relationships, and at the end aim to amalgamate them into something great. Remember: making forbidden, family, and romantic relationships actually decreases their cost!
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Analysis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    I'll take the relationships, and at the end aim to amalgamate them into something great. Remember: making forbidden, family, and romantic relationships actually decreases their cost!
    So as a bonus, making it forbidden, family and romantic all at once? That one son (family) whom she birthed and who was alone in his litter, presumably because his father was a captive human rather than an orc. This one she has secretly kept alive, despite his half-blood status (forbidden), and as he has grown to adulthood, she has begun to lust for him like she did for his father (romantic). Too squick?

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Sodalite's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Two steps beyond Sense
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    I like it. In fact, assuming 'captive' was both a temporary and nonlethal state of being, that gives me an idea for who could make when the Human thread rolls around...

    I would also advocate for having a relationship with our mothers-in-law, as we generally discussed earlier, with them coming in with complaints, requests, demands, etcetera, and us being generally obligated to consider them, if only because they begin to approach our greatness.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

    0 There was first nothingness. But nothingness roiled with possibility, as existence cannot be held by one fact, not even the empty fact.

    Last edited by Sodalite : Today at 12:00 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Sith_Happens's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Ooh, ooh, idea: She and her greatest rival have a fling going in between the "greatest rivals" thing. It's complicated.
    Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    I vote for the following

    a 10 point relationship with no reductions will be needed to secure her warband.
    I suggest another lesser Great One that she's recruited to her horde, and acts as her Second-in-Command.

    an 11 point relationship (Major, Family, Rival) with her eldest mother-in-law, who has browbeaten her other mothers-in-law to support her, could be used to represent all 7 of her wicked mothers-in-law. As rivals, they won't always be hostile, but they're trying to take over her position as leader of the clans.

    and a few other relationships that other posters suggest, but we can buy a Great Wolf mount as Gear, instead of a Relationship, for 15 points, so it might be necessary to trickle down a few points to gear to make sure she'll have all her bases covered.

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Analysis View Post
    So as a bonus, making it forbidden, family and romantic all at once? That one son (family) whom she birthed and who was alone in his litter, presumably because his father was a captive human rather than an orc. This one she has secretly kept alive, despite his half-blood status (forbidden), and as he has grown to adulthood, she has begun to lust for him like she did for his father (romantic). Too squick?
    I like this, but without the romantic aspect. Too squick for me.

    Buying the Warband would be awesome too, as well as the eldest Mother-in-Law.

    Basically, I agree with Randomatic and (a slight modification of) Analysis's ideas.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    I like this, but without the romantic aspect. Too squick for me.
    An easy de-squick (while keeping the cost reduction, making this an easy relationship to slot in anywhere) is to keep in mind that a "romantic" relationship doesn't necessarily mean intra-character romance. It just means that the tie between the characters is related to romance in some fashion.

    For instance, I created a character who had a relationship with his rival in love. They were both after the same girl, which in my book makes it a relationship defined by romance, since that's pretty heftily entangling. Pretty sure that's how it's intended.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Amphetryon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    An easy de-squick (while keeping the cost reduction, making this an easy relationship to slot in anywhere) is to keep in mind that a "romantic" relationship doesn't necessarily mean intra-character romance. It just means that the tie between the characters is related to romance in some fashion.

    For instance, I created a character who had a relationship with his rival in love. They were both after the same girl, which in my book makes it a relationship defined by romance, since that's pretty heftily entangling. Pretty sure that's how it's intended.
    What about if the "family" was in-law or extended/adopted? Unrequited love for our Orc Caesar's sister's new husband, for example? Does that bypass the squick?
    Star Metallurgist of the Roy Fanclub

    Who made my awesome Dwarf Hexblade avatar, you ask? BRC did!
    Spoiler
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #378
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Siegel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Hatefull relationship with the King of the Hill Dwarfs. You constantly raid each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoryu View Post
    I swear, about 50% of what makes BW awesome is the little stuff like that that's applicable to just about any system.

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    An easy de-squick (while keeping the cost reduction, making this an easy relationship to slot in anywhere) is to keep in mind that a "romantic" relationship doesn't necessarily mean intra-character romance. It just means that the tie between the characters is related to romance in some fashion.

    For instance, I created a character who had a relationship with his rival in love. They were both after the same girl, which in my book makes it a relationship defined by romance, since that's pretty heftily entangling. Pretty sure that's how it's intended.
    Interesting... so could the half-orc son of hers be constantly trying to impress his mother, but he can't because he's not "Orc" enough for her, but he also doesn't act enough like his father to remind her of him enough? He's not sure why she's kept him alive this long, because she never seems the slightest bit happy about anything he does.

    Too convoluted/odd/nonsensical?

    EDIT: Oh, what would qualify this as "romantic" is that his relationship with Orc Caesar is defined by the fact that he can't live up to his father in her eyes.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2012-11-18 at 11:18 AM.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #380
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Urpriest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stony Brook
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    If the Evil Mothers-In-Law are how she consolidated her Caesarship, then why don't we have one of them as the Second-in-Command for her warband? That would not only save points, it would make that character much more interesting.
    Lord Raziere herd I like Blasphemy, so Urpriest Exalted as a Malefactor

    Meet My Monstrous Guide to Monsters. Everything you absolutely need to know about Monsters and never thought you needed to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    One of the unwritten rules of Giantitp is that Urpriest is always right.
    Trophy!
    Spoiler
    Show


    original Urpriest (by Andraste)

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urpriest View Post
    If the Evil Mothers-In-Law are how she consolidated her Caesarship, then why don't we have one of them as the Second-in-Command for her warband? That would not only save points, it would make that character much more interesting.
    That's brilliant. She needs competent and formidable lieutenants for a warband the size of hers to function properly. Her Evil Mother's in Law need to be powerful enough to be an actual threat to her position otherwise it's missing much of the point of having them. By combining the two we save a ton of points and make the relationships that much more complex. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," Since Orcs don't have friends enemies is all she has to work with.

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Sorry, folks, NaNoWriMo is taking up a good deal of my time. Still! I'll get back, see all the voting so far, and come up with some condensed relationships.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Folks, this thread is finally back! I've tallied things up, and gotten three solid relationships. Here they are, in order...

    Graldagnog, First of the Seven Mothers-in-Law, a hateful family relationship. Graldagnog is the second-in-command of our orc's warband, and she keeps them all in line, just as she keeps the rest of the Seven under her thumb. They resent her for continuing to marry into power (after which time, the husbands tend to die violent and mysterious deaths), and they're plotting to usurp her someday. For now, though, Graldagnog serves our orc.

    Lash, the Mannish child whom she bore. His father was a Mannish warrior whom she romanced some years ago, but he left. Our orc has always had a lingering regret in her heart, and she loathes Lash's father and longs for him at the same time. Lash, meanwhile, doesn't understand why our orc still aims to keep in touch with him (she'll send him what word she can, even though he no longer lives amongst the orcs). (This is a family and romantic relationship: not only is Lash her kin, but his very existence carries romantic weight with our orc, because he represents her fleeting romance from time ago...possibly her only true love.)

    Throgson, King of the Hill Dwarves. I got this one from a composite, but I think it works. Throgson is a mighty dwarf, and a bitter rival of our orc. He's also her on-and-off lover, in secret. Our orc has viciously murdered any other orcs who found out, and she trusts that Throgson is witted enough to keep his own counsel.

    That leaves us 15 points left, if people want to buy any other relationships, just mention that. We can go back and buy some with leftover points. At any rate, we have a whopping 45 points to spend. First, though, I'm gonna grab some of the essentials.

    Run-of-the-mill orc weapons: literally the best quality that orcs can get, but not great compared to others. You can add spikes to it for 1 point.
    Run-of-the-mill light mail: pretty good armor, the other stuff is a bit more expensive

    We have 18 resource points left. Here's some things we could get (each one is an option which excludes the others)...

    A Great Wolf mount, leaving us enough points to pick up traveling gear, nothing else.
    A mundane mount or pack animal, which leaves us enough to pick up smaller mundane stuff (traveling gear, boots, rags...which is important, because we don't start play with any of that)
    A set of Black Iron Helm and Shield, pretty cool stuff (roughly equal in cost, can be bought separately), with the same stipulations about mundane stuff as above.

    We could grab any one of the above three options. Also, what sort of weaponry should our Orc Caesar favor?
    Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem; 2012-12-02 at 12:12 AM.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Sodalite's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Two steps beyond Sense
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    It pains me that a Great Wolf has such a great cost, but I just can't imagine the character without more than just some riding gear, armor, and weapons. Thus, I will be voting for Mundane Mount, though if I can a have a runoff vote, should my first choice fail to win, I will vote for a Great Wolf.

    Also, IIRC, Rome used the usual shield+spear, and gladius if the enemy got too close too the tortoise, so I imagine that would good for our stuff as well.

    Edit: Also, the relationships seem perfectly good to me.
    Last edited by Sodalite; 2012-12-01 at 02:48 PM.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

    0 There was first nothingness. But nothingness roiled with possibility, as existence cannot be held by one fact, not even the empty fact.

    Last edited by Sodalite : Today at 12:00 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Amphetryon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodalite View Post
    It pains me that a Great Wolf has such a great cost, but I just can't imagine the character without more than just some riding gear, armor, and weapons. Thus, I will be voting for Mundane Mount, though if I can a have a runoff vote, should my first choice fail to win, I will vote for a Great Wolf.

    Also, IIRC, Rome used the usual shield+spear, and gladius if the enemy got too close too the tortoise, so I imagine that would good for our stuff as well.

    Edit: Also, the relationships seem perfectly good to me.
    Sodalite speaks for me as well.
    Star Metallurgist of the Roy Fanclub

    Who made my awesome Dwarf Hexblade avatar, you ask? BRC did!
    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Sodalite's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Two steps beyond Sense
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Looking again, I noticed that, in the description of Lash, that you say "Her father...", but imply in the rest of the description that Lash is a man. I assume this is just a slip up, and just brought it up because bugged me just a little.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

    0 There was first nothingness. But nothingness roiled with possibility, as existence cannot be held by one fact, not even the empty fact.

    Last edited by Sodalite : Today at 12:00 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Sith_Happens's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Anyone care to explain how we suddenly went from "Alexander the Great" to "Desperate Houseorcs?"
    Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Sodalite's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Two steps beyond Sense
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Alexander was not without his own relationships, and that just happens to be the part of the character creation process we're working with right now.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

    0 There was first nothingness. But nothingness roiled with possibility, as existence cannot be held by one fact, not even the empty fact.

    Last edited by Sodalite : Today at 12:00 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Amphetryon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    Anyone care to explain how we suddenly went from "Alexander the Great" to "Desperate Houseorcs?"
    I was thinking we had mixed "Alexander (or Alexandra) the Great" with "Scott Pilgrim" myself.
    Star Metallurgist of the Roy Fanclub

    Who made my awesome Dwarf Hexblade avatar, you ask? BRC did!
    Spoiler
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up another Burning Wheel Character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodalite View Post
    Looking again, I noticed that, in the description of Lash, that you say "Her father...", but imply in the rest of the description that Lash is a man. I assume this is just a slip up, and just brought it up because bugged me just a little.
    Eagle eyes. I will fix that.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •