New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default [Titan] The Second Titanomachy! (OOC/New Member Thread)

Been playing God of War Ascension's Multiplayer recently and it's got me back into Greek Mythology in a major way. So let's have ourselves a bloody good time with some Greek Mythology RP!

Background:

Someone has let the Titans out of Tartarus and their freedom threatens the mortal realm, as well of that of the Gods themselves.

The Gods are searching for the greatest warriors from across the realm to aid them in their war against the Titans and those loyal to them.

Prepare yourself, warrior, for the days ahead will be long and the battles bloody. Steel yourself for the war that is coming, for not even the Gods themselves are prepared for the second Titanomachy.

Simply write down the name, physical description, alignment and backgroundof your character (any of the Greek Gods will do) to join up! I'll open an IC thread once we have a few players.

I like to play in my own RPs too (don't worry I don't favor my characters :P) so here's the character I'll be playing:

Spoiler
    Show

Kiraiakos Stavros

Alignment--Hades

Height--6'3"

Hair--Shoulder length, black

Eye Color--Red

Skin Color--Dark grey, almost black

Background:

A former Spartan warrior, Kiraiakos Stavros pledged his soul to Hades when he faced death at the hands of a Trojan during an invasion of his home town. Though the powers granted to him by the lord of death gave him the strength to decimate his foes, his home was still razed to the ground and his lover killed. He spent the next half-decade waging battle in the name of Hades, hoping to one day earn the right to retrieve his lover's soul from the underworld.

Kiraiakos saw the Second Titanomachy as the perfect opportunity to prove his worth.

Though he has no qualms with allying himself with other Oathbound, Kiraia is at home in solo combat. He will always seek out the greatest challenge in battle, hoping to one day find an opponent worthy enough to sacrifice in exchange for his lover.

Last edited by Sahaar; 2013-03-30 at 01:24 PM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    I started mine with my party investigating a disturbance at a ruined temple of the gods.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Second Titanomachy! (Interest Thread)

Well, my current Nexus character happen to be the daughter of Zeus, would she qualify?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

I am very interested, but I do have a few questions. Is this going to be mostly focused on combat or RP or a combination of the two? Is this set in ancient Greece or a different time/place? And are there limitations on the deities the characters will be aligned with? You said to choose from the Olympian gods, but Hades isn't one of the twelve.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Well, my current Nexus character happen to be the daughter of Zeus, would she qualify?

Haha sure. Just copy the description over so we don't have to go looking for it.

Responding to the above--there will be a healthy mix of RP and combat. It will be set in Ancient Greece for the most part, though we might step into Rome now and then.

And no, you aren't limited to the God you align with. I'm going to switch the OP to say any of the Greek panthenon, not just the Olympians to avoid confusion :p
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started mine with my party investigating a disturbance at a ruined temple of the gods.

5. - Top - End - #5

Consider this my official notice of interest. Deciding between Appolo and Athena as a patron, will post a character soon.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Also interested. Deciding between either Artemis or Aphrodite as Patronesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

7. - Top - End - #7

I'm posting for my interest as well. I do have most of a character in mind, but I'll edit in things as I go. Took me a while to decide between the UNLIMITED COSMIC POWAH!!! of Hecate and the much more tempting roleplaying potential of Hephaestus, but I decided on the latter.

So, here's Niklos Cazantzakis (Why yes his name is a reference)

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Niklos Cazantzakis

Alignment: Hephaestus

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 260lbs

Build: Like an iron wall

Hair: None

Skin: Bronze tan

Eye Color: Olive

Niklos was born to the best blacksmith of Syracuse, and worked at his father's forge from the time he was old enough to carry tools. A slip by his father with a red hot piece of bronze plate sent the metal careening down onto his shin when he was just 10 years old, damaging the leg permanently and nearly robbing him of his ability to walk and help mend the forge.

To make up for his terrible mistake, his father helped Niklos craft a brace for the leg, allowing him to walk slowly and with great pain after a period of adjustment, and stand still so he could learn properly how to take over the forge so his father could eventually retire into his twilight years. Hephaestus, looking down on the growing lad, felt a great pathos over the similarities between this mortal's struggles and his own, and resolved to aid him.

When the time came that Niklos outgrew his first brace and it had to be replaced, Hephaestus visited him in the night through the forge's fire and bade him make another. Without coal or air, the fire roared like the caldera of a bubbling Vesuvius, and though the radiant heat seared all the hair from his body the boy persevered. Hephaestus guided his arm, each swing of the hammer driving hot brass into his leg, though this time he felt no pain. All he felt was the dull ache in his muscles as he toiled through the night, weaving a cage around and through the flesh of his thigh.

When his father awoke, Niklos' leg had become a thing that could only be explained by godly providence. He still bore the distinctive limp of his patron, but the accompanying agony was there no more.

When word came of the second Titanomachy, Niklos was there to answer his patron's call. The bronze of his first brace, the one his late father so sorrowfully crafted, reforged into the haft of a massive hammer, the head of which is as hard as flawless marble and bathed in the glow of a perfectly tempered forge. The heat radiating from the hammer often sparks eddies and whorls of fire through the air as he casually swings it from one squared shoulder to the next, arms like fluted columns wielding his masterpiece with laughable ease.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2013-03-15 at 09:08 AM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Felandria

Alignment--Zeus

Height--12'10"

Hair--Long, Red

Eye Color--Violet

Skin Color--Caucasian with a suntan.

Background:

Growing up in the mortal realm, Felandria never knew her father.

Her mother was a high elf, all she knew of her father was he was not an elf, so despite her great beauty and trace, all her life she dealt with the stigma of being a halfbreed, however, she found she had a talent for magic.

After joining an adventuring party, while exploring a dungeon, Felandria came across a sword and shield, each decorated with a symbol of a storm cloud, something about these items spoke to her and she claimed them.

Their quest led them to an ice cave, in the middle of the vast cave was a portal next to a dais frozen in ice, resting on the dais was a shield identical to the one Felandria carried.

She melted the ice and found a slot next to the shield, she inserted the sword and was struck with a glowing light, the portal opened and when the light dissipated, Felandria discovered she had doubled in size.

The party entered the portal and found themselves in Olympus, a bearded man walked up to Felandria and introduced himself.

His name was Zeus, and he was her father.

Her body having repressed her true nature her entire life, she soon discovered her powers and her body were still growing, for while she was an adult as a half elf, she was merely a child among demigods.

She was determined to prove herself as worthy of her lineage and prove she was more than just the product of a one night stand.

She traveled to a labyrinth that promised those who completed its challenges the fulfillment of their greatest wish.

Along with a taciturn man named Barry, she completed the trials of the labyrinth, she expressed the desire to have great abilities befitting her lineage.

She was granted the ability to change her size and shape at will, she was thrilled to no end by her newfound powers and vowed she would make her father proud.

Now, the Titans threaten the Gods and she vows to use every talent at her disposal to extinguish the threat and defend her new family, secretly hoping to prove her worth in the process.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

9. - Top - End - #9

Eusebios of Thebes

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Eusebios

Alignment: Dikē

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 180 lbs

Hair: Black

Skin: Slightly tanned

Eye Color: Brown

Eusebios was born to a wealthy artisan in Thebes, who paid for the young man's arms and armor when he became a hoplite. Eusebios' life was completely uneventful. He was a dutiful son, a law-abiding citizen, a trusted friend, and, when he joined the army, a skilled and brave warrior. He could have lived and died without any special occurrences. But the Fates had other plans.

After the Thebans crushed the Spartans at the Battle of Leuctra, many angry young men were determined to take their revenge for the occupation of Thebes on the innocent civilians of Sparta. Defying their commanders' orders, a small group left camp with wicked intentions. Their plan may have succeeded if one of their number had not made the mistake of inviting Eusebios. Eusebios was no friend of the Spartans, but he was a righteous man, deeply committed to justice. He demanded the criminals stand down and defied them who dared break the laws of men and gods. When they attacked him, Eusebios slew a dozen outright and injured many more.

Although he had done the right thing, Eusebios had killed his fellow hoplites, a fact which cowardly soldiers shouted loudly in the attempt to have him executed. Eusebios' story might have ended right then and there, had not Epaminondas himself intervened. The leader of the Boeotian army had received a vision from Dike, the Goddess of Justice. Eusebios' determination to uphold the law and punish the wicked had caught her attention. For fighting with his fellow hoplites, the soldier was discharged from the army and exiled from his beloved city of Thebes. For his commitment to justice, the young man became a champion of Dike.

Equipped with a linothorax and the rest of a hoplite's armor, as well as two dorata and a xiphos, Eusebios traveled through Greece, called to the Second Titanomachy.

10. - Top - End - #10

Once the other two have their characters here I think we'll be ready to go

11. - Top - End - #11

Also considering switching from Ancient Greece to modern-day. Like Percy Jackson and the Olypmians except darker and more violent :P

Thoughts? Nobody would be required to change their backstory too much.

12. - Top - End - #12

If it would be set in the modern day I would probably have to update Niklos' significantly, and I have a feeling the change would ruin at least some of the backstory work the others have done. I know Felandria's character has sort of a set in stone history used in other games that's being brought into this one.

So if you don't mind, I'd like to vote no on a radical setting shift. If everyone else is for it being modern day then I can cope, otherwise I'd rather use the character I made how I made him.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

13. - Top - End - #13

That's fine. The story wouldn't change if we were to switch time periods, but I can see character backgrounds suffering.

14. - Top - End - #14

I would be required to change literally all of my backstory... So I vote for keeping it set in ancient Greece.

15. - Top - End - #15

Oh God please no. I just started getting Hippolytos' character hammered out, I don't want to go back to square 1 again. And besides, modern-day-oh-no-the-titans-are-back is so cliche.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

16. - Top - End - #16

Hippolyte

Alignment: Apollo
    Height: 5'8
    Build: Wiry
    Hair: Short, black and straight
    Skin: Olive
    Eyes: Green

Spoiler
    Show
    “Oi, stableboy!” came the sharp bark, startling Hippolytos out of his revere.
    “Ah, yes sir?” he stammered, stashing his lyre away on a shelf full of tack.
    The horsemaster was a large, intimidating man with harry forearms and thick, bushy eyebrows. He looked down at Hipplytos from outside the shade of the stables. “There’s a race tonight,” he drawled.
    “Ah. Yes sir,” Hippolytos repeated. He knew as much already. Of course he knew there was a race tonight, he’d been preparing for it for the last two days.
    “Herodotus is driving,” continued the horsemaster. “I want Chrysanthe at her best for him.”
    At this, Hippolytos’ eyes grew wide. “The Herodotus, sir?” Herodotus was, of course, one of the best gladiators in practice this year. He’d earned celebrity status after defeating the current champion and had yet to be defeated since then.
    “Aye, the Herodotus,” sighed the horsemaster with an exasperated roll of his eyes. “You gonna go make sure his horse is ready or you gonna leave your mouth open until it draws flies?”
    Pride swelled in Hippolytos’ chest as he nodded excitedly. “Going right now, sir!” Grabbing his lyre and a brush, the sixteen-year-old was off at a sprint
    “Good lad!” called the horsemaster after him. “And no day-dreaming this time!”

Chrysanthe was the most beautiful mare Hippolytos had ever set his eyes on. Her coat as was a deep and fiery red, with a white star between her eyes and a mane and tail like black smoke. She was fast, too, and strong. Accidents that would cause other horses to fall and break their legs were only inconveniences for Chrysanthe. She had endured crashes and collisions and even once a spear stabbed into her right flank. She still held the scar, which Hippolytos fancied looked rather like an apple, her favourite treat. Charioteers and bidders only half-joked when they said that races were decided not by the skill of the racer, but by who got to stand behind Chrysanthe. The mare whickered as Hippolytos opened the gate to her stable and stepped inside. She lowered her head with a snort, pushing him back up against the gate.

Laughing, Hippolytos reached into his pocket and pulled what she was searching for from his pocket. “Green apple, cut into a half, fresh from the orchard just like you like.” The mare sniffed the outstretched offering and announced her pleasure by devouring it all in one bite.

“You’re practically being raced by royalty tonight, Chyrsanthe,” continued Hippolytos, turning sideways to scoot over to the mare’s right side. “Herodotus. They say he’s more skilled with the trident and net than any other gladiator. Must be one hell of a charioteer too, if they’re letting him race you.” Reaching up, he began to brush the mare’s short and coarse coat. Once that was done he draped a blanket across her back and placed a saddle over that. “Come on, then,” Hippolytos said, slipping a bridle over her muzzle, “let’s get you warmed up.”

Getting her warmed up consisted of riding Chyrsanthe twice around the ring, first at a walk and the second time at a light trot. Then two laps over the crude equestrian course set up in the centre of the ring, over the low jumps and sharp turns. Hippolytos yearned to urge Chrysanthe to a gallop, letting her show off her full speed unburdened of her chariot. He could feel her strength below her with every step, as well as her shared impatience over this slow pace. But they couldn’t. Not today, at least. “You need to save your strength for the big race tonight,” Hippolytos consoled her, patting her neck as she whinnied annoyance. “Maybe tomorrow I can take you for a proper ride.”

Once Chrysanthe had stretched her muscles and worked up a light sweat, Hippolytos dismounted and walked her back to her stable. There she would rest for an hour as the crowds filtered in and the torches were light. The other horses watched the pair as they passed. Some of them where being worked by other stableboys while others rested, not to be participating in tonight’s races. Hippolytos exchanged brief greetings with his peers as he passed them, but one of the figures he passed was not as familiar. The man looked like a statue of a hero, all thin wirey muscles and short curly hair and olive skin, probably in his early twenties. Leaning against a wooden post, he watched Hippolyte and Chrysanthe as they passed him. There was something off about the judging gaze he set on the stableboy that set him off, but Hippolyte did his best to shrug it off and ignore it. Probably just an odds-setter here to get a better look at the horses.

Hippolyte returned Chrysanthe to her stable, removed her tack and gave her another brushing. “I’ll be back in an hour to get you into your chariot and help Herodotus.” He told Chrysanthe, petting her neck. “If you win again tonight, I might be able to talk the horsemaster into letting me mix turnips into your dinner. So you be good, hear me?” Chrysanthe whickered and nudged him with her nose, indicating her consent. “Alright, I’ll be back soon.” And with that, Hippolytos took his leave to go muck out some of the empty stables.

An hour passed, and took with it the late-evening sun. The dim hours of the twilight were light by thousands of sconces placed around the coliseum and filled with the far-off roar of the excited crowd. Hippolyte put apron away and stashed his pitchfork n the back of the toolshed, before taking off back to Chyrsanthe’s stable at a run. He had twenty minutes to harness the mare and acquaint her with her charioteer, after which he would pass her off to Herodotus.

The scent of liquor that grew stronger as Hippolyte approached Chrysanthe’s stable didn’t set him off at first. After all, drinks flowed freely at these events. It wasn’t until he got close enough to pick out the pungent tang of piss that Hippolyte realized something unusual was going on. His quick jog broke into a run, striding on long legs towards the stable.

Hippolyte was met with a distressed neigh from Chrysanthe, her stable gate half-open but blocked by a heavy-set and muscular man. The reek of cheap alcohol rose from him like a hammer to strike Hippolyte in the face and made his eyes water. A bottle of cheap wine was grasped loosely in his hand, its contents splashed out on the hay. “By Apollo,” muttered Hippolyte in disgust, covering his mouth and nose with one hand. With his other, he reached out to grasp the man by the back of his shirt and pull him back out of the stall. He landed with a thud on his back, the rest of his wine splashing out into the soil. Hippolyte looked down on the man, and a terrible pit opened up in his stomach. There was no question about it; he could recognize this man’s face from all the flyers and bills. This was the great Herodotus, passed out from drink with twenty minutes until his race.

“Yes, that is unfortunate,” came a musing voice from behind him. Hippolyte jumped, turning to discover that he was not alone. The man he had seen earlier, the stranger who had watched him ride Chrysanthe, was standing behind him with his hands loosely in his pockets. As Hippolyte struggled to find words, the man shook his curly hair and stepped closer. “Well, I suppose there’s nothing to do for it now. Someone has to drive that chariot.” He nudged Herodotus with his toe, before looking up at Hippolyte. “You’re about his size, you should fit his armour.”
    “Wh-what?” The suggestion was as unorthodox as it was blatantly incorrect. Herodotus was a giant of a man, there was no way his armour would fit the thin and stocky youth Hippolyte.
    “Oh, don’t play dumb. I’ve been watching you, you’re a bright lad. A little slow on the uptake, perhaps, but bright still. And besides, you called me.”
    Confusion creased Hippolyte’s brow. “A-Apollo?"
    “In the flesh. Now stop gawking and get that horse suited up, you have a race to win.”
    “Me? But I’m just a stable boy!” Protested Hippolyte, taking a step away.
    No, you’re a stable boy that the god Apollo has taken a liking to. What, you think that counts for nothing? I’ve seen how you work with that horse there. Hold still.” Apollo waved a hand at Hippolyte, and suddenly the stableboy felt a great heaviness settle over him. Thick leather armour encased him, covered him from head to toe. The helmet covered his face and gave him only a wide slit to see through. “See? Fits you like a glove. Now go on, get out there.” Giving Hippolyte a gentle shove, the god stepped past him and into Chrystanthe’s stable. The mare whickered happily to him, bowing her head so he could pat her cheek. “I’ve been watching you too, my dear. I’m afraid you’re going to have to take care of Hippolyte for me.”
    “H-hey, you can’t-“
    Apollo turned, an amused look on his face. “Bad things happen to mortals who tell gods what they can’t do. Now go on, Herodotus. Get to your chariot before anyone thinks something is the matter. I’ll bring you your steed.”

Hippolyte and Chrysanthe would go on to win the race, and surprise everyone when he took off his helmet to reveal his identity. He lost his job as a stableboy, but was quickly picked up by an agent. The man would become his benefactor and lover, although he was much older than Hippolyte. Said agent bought Chrystanthe from the colosseum on the condition Hippolyte take care of her and race her in the chariot races - a stipulation he gladly agreed to. Three years later, and we see that Hippolyte has earned himself celebrity status as one of the best charioteers. As the titans rise, Apollo visits him again. Not to give another gift, but to demand repayment. Hippolyte would take Chrysanthe and ride against the titans. He gifted the boy with a silver and steel chariot, light as a feather and stronger than the walls of Sparta, and a golden spear bathed in light taken directly from the sun.

While Hippolyte is unexperienced in combat, he is a horseman like none other and bears the blessing of Apollo.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

17. - Top - End - #17

Alright so that's a no on switching to modern day then? Fine by me :P

18. - Top - End - #18

Alright I'm gonna go make the IC thread and make this the official OOC.

Link
    Last edited by Sahaar; 2013-03-16 at 07:46 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Second Titanomachy! (OOC/New Member Thread)

I have a few questions;

1) Are people still allowed to join?
    2) How closely to the myths are we staying here? At what point in the mythology does the story take place?
    3) Are we restricted to human characters only?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Let's Read the Monster Manual II!

Dwarf Cleric avatar by azuyomi244. Thanks!

Saurial Soulknife avatar by Serpentine. Thanks!

Warforged Fighter Avatar by C-Lam. Thanks!

20. - Top - End - #20

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRfan View Post
    I have a few questions;

1) Are people still allowed to join?
    2) How closely to the myths are we staying here? At what point in the mythology does the story take place?
    3) Are we restricted to human characters only?

1) Yes

2) Loosely. All the major gods/demigods will be there, backstories intact, but their personalities may differ from what you came to expect from the stories (Hercules might be a jerk, Ares might be a nice guy)

3) No

21. - Top - End - #21

Hey Sahaar? Niklos isn't the son of Hephaestus, he's just blessed by him. His father was a mortal smith, and his mother died giving birth to him and is unknown.

Thought you ought to know.

22. - Top - End - #22

Woops. Will edit my post XP

23. - Top - End - #23

Hey, Felandria and Sahaar, could you wait for the other players to post before posting again? I tend to have a busy schedule that doesn't always leave me energy for posting, so it's frustrating to find the topic has moved on by the time I get to post. And also it's pretty rude to just barrel on without the other players.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

24. - Top - End - #24

I'll back Moon up on this one. It's fine if you had a particular "please post within X amount of days or be skipped" rule set up as some freeform/PbP things do, but just skipping a player who's being addressed without warning or asking them to post can make it hard for people to keep up.

25. - Top - End - #25

Sure, sorry :P

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

My mythology is a bit rusty, but I might join sometime. Just need to think of a remotely interesting/coherent character.
    ...five bucks says I can't think of anything but monster PCs. I usually like monster PCs.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

27. - Top - End - #27

A monster PC would be perfectly fine. What matters is what god you're Oathbound to and why.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Halfling in the Playground

Alright, let's see how this works...

Pneumakitos Cavrisma
    Alignment: Apollo
    Height:5'6"
    Build: Athletic
    Hair: White and spiked upwards.
    Skin: Pale
    Eyes: White

Spoiler
    Show
    Pneumakitos was dedicated to the god Apollo and promised to the priests of the temple before his mother had past the second trimester. When the child was born, he was too sickly and died within the week. However, Apollo remembered the intentions of Cavrisma's mother and claimed the child from Hades. The boy was brought up in the palace of the sun god himself and grew up learning the arts of Archery, Poetry and Song. He is skilled in each and is often found with an ivory bow upon his back and a quill tucked in his ear.
    However, with the darkness now released upon the world, Apollo has sent Pneumakitos to help defeat the Titans and spread Light across the globe...

The youth has no experience in the real world, but bears the blessing of Apollo and fires arrows of concentrated light from his bow. He also has two, feathered wigs sprouting from his back, causing him to resemble an angelic being.

Cavrisma may have no experience, but he has heart and will not be easy to intimidate. He can be injured by both the spiritual and the physical, and is not a strong melee fighter. Because he was taken from Hades by Apollo, no Oathbound servant of Hades will work alongside the young archer. Despite these setbacks, he is ready and willing to serve his benefactor.

Well that was fantastically written *dripping sarcasm*
    Will the above work for this RP?
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2013-03-25 at 12:53 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29

I think I'm gonna do someone aligned with Aphrodite. Kicking ass and looking good.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, now that I've had time to iron out my thoughts I've decided I will try to get into this. I was thinking of doing a satyr/centaur in a bit more of a support role, since there's plenty of specialized fighters. It's late though, so I'll iron out which race and deity in the morning.
    And yeah, I'm just the guy who likes being the obligatory non-human character. Always have, ever since I started writing for both the Sorcerer and Familiar and realized I preferred the familiar
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]