New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: I've Just Realized

Quote Originally Posted by Zherog View Post
    Bunch o' newbs, I tell ya. And you darn kids need to get off my lawn, too!

Argh, beat me to it! Anyhooo...what was I on about?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

I've only been a member for about 18 months, but I do appreciate this place for its sense of community and togetherness. I've made some great friends, and done some awesome things.
    Guess who's good at avatars? Thormag. That's who.

A Campaign Setting more than a year in the making, Patria!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I rather like this place myself. I was attracted to it from the comic, and I stayed because of the politeness. The last forum I was on devoured itself, so it was a welcome change! You all are great.

Also, never realized that Wyntonian was a fellow Oregonian.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    I've been on this site over five years now. And this site has helped me learn so much about the intricacies of D&D, and is full of great people, and an awesome webcomic which I guess by default means I've ALSO been reading for five years (I had no idea it had been going on for so long).

The point is, you guys are great. It takes really awesome people to keep someone coming back to the same website for five years, and you guys are it.

Especially the moderators, who over the years have encouraged me to get back to your fun, citizen.
    Thank you, Deth Muncher. I concur and echo your sentiments for the board at large. It's been nice to have you personally, as well

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid."

-Valery Legasov in Chernobyl

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

How nice that this thread already exists. I was going to make one, after seeing some massive drama over in another forum.

Admins, Mods, you guys are doing a great job. Thank you so much for your professionalism and judicious natures. We may joke about how you encourage us to get back to our fun, citizens, but that's because we don't really have phrases with the correct connotations to describe your benevolent and unquestionable leadership.

The awareness that you're there, that you're fair, don't take abuse from anyone, and are dedicated to upholding the standards of discourse here is probably the greatest contributing factor to the polite and friendly atmosphere that permeates the Playground.

I may not have been around here as of late, but this place will always be a friendly (no longer so little) corner of the internet for me.