New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Jade Pheonix Mage/Paladin/Healer

Hey playgrounders!

I'm just looking for some fun or interesting stories anyone has about playing a Jade Pheonix Mage, a paladin, or a Healer.

In addition, if anyone has any ideas on counterspelling feats/abilities/classes that aren't "Improved Counterspell" I'd like to hear those too :D

Thanks!
    Generation 13
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Jade Pheonix Mage/Paladin/Healer

Personally, I'm a fan of Celerity -> Dispel Magic for counterspelling, so you don't have to waste a readied action, and sometimes, you don't even need the Dispel Magic to get out of the way of a spell.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

I played a Healer/Combat Medic/Prestige Paladin in a campaign full of undead, it was... interesting.
    Basically, I acted like gandalf. Even died and came back with the risen martyr class. Me and the DM worked toghether to set up the scene, the other players didn't realize until it was too late what they were doing.

Also, reactive counterspell from PGtF is an interesting counterspell feat.
    Last edited by Doc_Maynot; 2014-04-01 at 10:44 PM.
    Adaptation of Child of Acavna and Amaznen into a "Spheres Fighter"
    Thank you Ganorenas

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    An Animated Object is a kind of creature. An animated object is a kind of item. So no, you can't apply a template. Unless you were to use animate objects to animate objects into Animated Objects and somehow apply templates while using animate objects to turn animate objects into Animate Objects for your Animated animated Object collection (or perhaps for a friend to watch anime with).

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Maynot View Post
    I played a Healer/Combat Medic/Prestige Paladin in a campaign full of undead, it was... interesting.
    Basically, I acted like gandalf. Even died and came back with the risen martyr class. Me and the DM worked toghether to set up the scene, the other players didn't realize until it was too late what they were doing.

Also, reactive counterspell from PGtF is an interesting counterspell feat.
    Reactive Counterspell looks perfect for what i'm trying! Gracias!
    Generation 13
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment