Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1365
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Bolerum

    "The less time we give the goblins to organize their defenses, the better."

    Bolerum looks at Ace, then pauses a moment.

    "Here. This should keep you going!"

    He lays a hand on Ace's shoulder, jolting him with divine power.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Minor Action: Lay on Hands, spending a surge to heal Ace 10hp.
    Move Action: Run 7 squares after the fleeing enemy.
    Standard Action: Run 7 squares as before, charging if possible.
    Last edited by Leewei; 2012-10-29 at 10:33 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    Ashe quickly sheaths his blade when the bugbear falls and pulls forth an everburning torch. One of them has fled, lets try to catch him before he raises the whole complex against us. Ashe then quickly turns and heads further into the complex.
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ace
    The sorcerer stows the potion he'd had ready. Thanks, Bole. Agreed; let's not let that goblin make misere with whatever's up there, eh? The Vistani runs forward, his cards spreading out around him. Some of them form a bridge for him, allowing him to run even faster forward. The rest fly back towards Monique, helping her keep up with the group.

    Minor Action: Stow Potion
    Move Action: Walk after the rest of the party
    Standard Action: 2U - Double Run, Monique and Ace both fly their Speed +2.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Monique agrees and follows the rest of the party deeper into the dungeon.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    DM
    The heroes hurry forward after the fleeing goblin. They climb up on the next floor and enter the room with the pentagram. As they enter the corridor, they arent sure where the creature have gone, toward the next floor or into the secret passage. Ashe look around and find the clue he need, a fresh track into some dirt going for the exit. They rush forward taking a quick peek into the dorm rooms as they go, but not wasting any time really looking. The heroes get to the next stairway and can see that the empty library door is open and take a quick peek there to confirm it is empty. They then move upstair again without seeing the creature who seem to some lead on them. They hurry across that floor to the next stairway and come out into the goblin empty food storage building.

    The heroes take some time to send Ashe scouting ahead, to see if the town have been retaken by the enemy, and once Ashe is satisfied it is safe the heroes comes outside. They still cannot see the goblin, but Ashe keen ears do hear some running sound far to the east on the feild beyong the goblin town wall. Looking around, nothing really changed here, enemies corpse still lay around, but some have been half eaten by animals. On the ground, there is no real new tracks except for very fresh ones that you assume to be those of the group you just dispatched at the portal.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Moved forward, sorry I was busy yesterday.
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2012-10-30 at 09:36 AM.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    Hearing the creature to the east, Looks like he is alone, I will catch him. Ashe then takes off at a sprint towards the creature.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, flat out run to catch him. So speed is 9 and I will use an AP the first round of pursuit for a total move of 27.
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ace
    The sorcerer doesn't give much thought to the dead goblins in the catacombs, though he's a bit curious as to why most are dead in their beds, but when they reach the surface and he sees the carnage, his eyes go wide. He takes off his hat and fans himself for a moment as Ashe takes off after the fleeing goblin. Oo ye yi, podnahs... y'all did all this? That's... impressive? he says, with more than a little trepidation in his voice. The stench of rot from the days-old corpses is quite overpowering. Well, uh... when Ashe's done chasin' down our li'l escapee, where're we headin' next? Is this the part a' Magdebourg we wanna be in, or is there some'ere else we're lookin' fer?
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    DM
    Ashe sprint after the goblin as the other heroes walk into the goblin uncompleted camp.

    The elf catch up to the goblin after about a minute or so, into the forest. Seeing that the elf is alone, the goblin take his chance and turn around charging the elf. The goblin is quite feirce and use a few dirty trick knocking Ashe of his feets and bruising him here and there, but in the end, the avenger proove stronger. The elf quickly inspect the creature body and find nothing of value, except a few coins and the left ear.
    He return to his friend quickly, having left them only for about 3 minutes or so.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe I should have use Ashe private Thread, but this is quite minor.

    Ashe find :
    1 ear
    12 CP
    20 SP
    4 GP
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2012-10-30 at 11:39 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    After rejoining the others, I will go collect the ears from the portal room. We should rest and then make for the partially buried dome and begin searching from there.
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ace
    Taking a better look at the scene around him, the Vistani seems to come to a realization. Back in town, I meantioned I'd had visions a' Magdebourg. I... I think this 'ere's the place I dreamed a. That there circle... s'the base a the tower from my dream, I think. During the group's short rest, Ace explains his dream.

    The Dream:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ace is woken up by some loud sound coming from the main room of the inn. Ace is alone and quickly gather his needed gear and hurry down to the main floor. As he comes there, a dozen ghouls are pillaging the room, that look like the exact replica of his Bord-Eau Inn. The undeads notice the human and lunge for him. Having no other option, Ace run back upstairs and into his room, closing the door behind him.
    The undead creatures bang onto the door and Ace, knowing that the door wont stop the creature for long goes for his window. As he opens it up, the first thing he notices is the black sky above, which emanate some eerie light, making everything look gloomy. The city that Ace sees is not what he expected at all. Instead of the lively Bord-Eau, he sees a city in ruins which look ancient, not only because of the deterioration state, but because of the buildings style.

    Looking down to his right, he spot a large group of skeletons walking in an alley a few blocks away. Behind him, the door crack and Ace does not waste any more time and jump down into the alley below. As he stand up, he sprint away going to some side alley before he get noticed by the skeletons. As he turn the corner, he heard some creature land onto the ground behind him, probably the ghouls who have been pursuing him.

    Not having the time to stop, Ace run int the streets, turning into some streets here and there when he spot some danger ahead, like a group of zombies or skeletons. At some point, he ends up in some garden. As he move forward, the trees get biggest and bigger, up to some point where Ace wonder if he is still in a city or in the forest. After a few minutes, he finally manage to shake off the ghouls and dare to stop. Looking around, he notice to his left some stone walls throught the vegetation. Walking that way, he enter a small streets between a few buildings, but one feature attract his attention : An high stone tower made out of grey and black stones. The man walk up to it and realise that the place seem familiar somehow for a reason he does not understand. There is no doors on the ground level, but ace spot a window near the top.

    Some weird sound draw Ace attention behind him and as he whirl around, he see an endless swarm of spider the size of his hands crawl toward him, in the alley and onto the building, covering them all like a weave crash over the beach. As he look to his left, the swarm fill that area as well. To his right, the pack of ghouls that have been pursuing him turn the corner and start to run toward him. Suddenly, his allies comes out from the broken buildings inot the alleys and start to fight out the creatures. They are hard pressed and have to fall back toward Ace.

    Thinking quicky, the sorcerer summon his flying spell and goes up landing into the tower windows and draws his rope hoping to secure an escape for his friends. As he land onto the window frame, his gaze is drawn into the room beyong. It is some study, with many bookshelves around and a single desk in the middle. Behind the desk, an human ghost look back at him. While the creature is translucid, his features are clear. He have jet black hair and deep blue eyes and wear some red and blue robes bearing a white moon and black star. The apparition smile and say,
    "Welcome Ace of spades."


    My magic telled me the ghost was William Foan, High Mage a tha Moon Order an' Headmaster a the Arcana Stellar Academy. I'd bet my brand new hat that the circle a stone o'er there's the base a the tower from my dream. He looks to Monique as she plays her Song of Rest. Y'all know more've the history'n me. Anythin' ringin' a bell with y'all, hon?
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2012-10-31 at 11:20 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    "hmm, while we're talking about such things, I gotta show this item to you two," Monique says, referring to her two religious friends, "I got the Arcane side of the equation, but there's a Divine part to it, too -- or something. Usually, I'm good at this kind of thing, but I can't quite place it. What do you think?" She removes her Rod from her pack and shows it to Ashe and Bolerum. Ace has already seen it. To him, she clarifies, "There are two enchantments on it -- one, to protect it, and one, to unlock... something. I think its a key of some sort."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I failed my Religion check, but since you're both Divine classes you may do better?
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Bolerum

    Looking the item over, the paladin doesn't seem particularly impressed with it. Unsurprisingly, the primary characteristic he seeks in enchanted items is how well it smites.

    After a moment, his eyes widen a bit. "These runes are Celestial. I think it's an invocation to Pelor. Maybe it'd smite undead?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bol is slightly less bright than a dog that was dropped on its head at birth. Here goes!

    (d20+6)[26]

    Edit: BWAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Leewei; 2012-10-31 at 02:18 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    This rod may even be the strange key mentioned on the map of the temple in Magdebourg. The map also mentions a cave south of the dome as an entrance to the temple, that is what we need to find.
    Last edited by Gillric; 2012-10-31 at 03:00 PM.
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    "Excellent -- glad I asked. Since this seems to be the Arcana Stellar Academy, of which Bill Foan was the Headmaster. Perhaps we will have several interesting things to look at here in Magdebourg.

    "The dream of undead unsettles me. I've never fought them before . . ."
    the bard trails off, looking slightly frightened.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    I will return momentarily. Ashe says after taking his rest, he then stands and heads back into the ruins.
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    DM
    After their short rest, Ashe sprint down to the portal room and check out the enemies corpses. He find some pocket money fro most of them, but the stone mace goblin does have a leather bag with 700 gold piece, most of which look really old, probably loot found in the ruins.
    Other than that ,they carry the same clan symbol as the one that Ashe killed and the elf confirm what he suspected they were doing.

    Once Ashe is back with the group, the heroes set out north-west, using the same path they did many days ago. After about 20 minutes of travel, they come at the area from where they know the way ot the dome. Ashe guide the group there and after a few minutes, they come within sight of the place.

    The goblins did some more digging since the last time, but not much. They can see the tip of the dome beyong the ring of dug earth around it and the many tents around it. Atop the dome, a crude goblin statue have been built, probably a representation of the goblin god or leader. Ashe scout around, and estimate the goblin to be only 15 or so, mostly weaklings workers.
    After elaborating an attack plan, the heroes storm the place, killing the enemies who prefer to try to flee rather than fight.

    After every goblins are dead, the heroes have a better look at the stone dome. they goblins did not completly clear it yet, but you already can see it is more than 20 feet across. Its design is quite old, with some image sculpted over it. The image is hard to really see as the goblins did some drawing of their own with paints and blood. You can see that the goblin did try to break it, but they barely scratched it and gave up.

    Looking around the camp, you find not much except in the biggest tent, which probably belong the the leader. A small chest with various loot, surely coming fro the ruins from their old style. also, you realise that the camp had a lot more goblins in it at some point, but it was many days ago. They probably moved to help with the assault of the fort many days ago. Looking at corpse, you note that there was two clans living here : the one with Green stains on their equipments and one branded with two small red dots on their neck.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ashe find from the corpse at the portal :
    700 GP
    6 GP
    40SP
    34 CP
    8 ears

    In the camp, you find :
    250 Gold piece
    20 SP
    45 CP
    2 Gems (worth 40 GP each)
    Three small old style statues (worth 300 GHP total)
    16 ears.

    I moved things forward to get things into motion.



  17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    dungeneering (1d20+4)[7]
    perception (1d20+4)[14]


    Carefully examining the ruins, Monique mutters to herself, "So, what? I just wave the rod around and hope?"
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Bolerum

    "There's probably an entrance or recepticle for it somewhere around here. Before that, though, let's get rid of this molded goblin crap."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Topple the goblin statue. Athletics: (d20+10)[25]

    -- or is the statue really something else?
    Perception: (d20+3)[13]
    Insight: (d20+8)[24]
    (as needed)
    Last edited by Leewei; 2012-11-03 at 10:53 AM.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    What are you fools talking about? The key is for something inside the temple according to the map. There should be a cave to the south of here that will get us inside. Ashe begins scouting around in a southerly direction.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+16)[13](29)
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ace
    No need t'be terse, Ashe, we ain't all get yer memory fer detail. Y'all want me to use the magic map to see if that entrance shows up?
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    DM
    Monique inspect with interest the dome itself, while Bolerum climb onto it to first check out the goblin made statue, then push it down and break it.

    Ashe search around for a few minutes and manage to find an hidden cavern roughly 200 feet away from the goblin camp. It was well hidden with stone and bushses, and the elf cannot find any recent traces here, making him quite certain that the goblins did not notice it at all. From what he can see, the entrace is natural, only a few feets wide, but inside, it seem to have been altered, dug by some humanoids using picks and shovels.

    Spoiler
    Show
    What do you do?

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    Noting the entrance, Ashe moves back to the others.

    I think I have found the entrance mentioned on the map. Follow me. Ashe then leads the others back to the cave.
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    After taking a final look at the dome, Monique comes jogging after Ashe, "Coming," she says.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ace
    Good eye, Ashe. Let's git goin' then.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Bolerum

    Pausing only to kick at the fallen statue's head, the paladin heads into the tunnel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bolerum will head in first if others agree.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    DM
    The heroes gather around the small entrace. Pulling out a torch, they look deeper into the cavern. As Ashe notice, it seems like a natural small cave entry, but deeper it seem to have been enlarge a little by human means. It look like that the ones that found this and explored it kepot the entry intact and small to be able to efficiently hide it.

    Bolerum goes in first and have to struggle to pass the opening, but once inside, there is enough room for him. He goesin for a dozen feets and the floor angle down 45 degrees. The group follows the only path and they estimate that he go down at least 60 feet deeper below the ground level before they reach a flatter and lager section of the cavern.

    The adventurers sees some ruins down there, remnants of old buildings wall. Looking around, the cave keep going north in what seem to be some old buried streets. The celling is irregular and quite low and you get the impression that whatever buried this came from the east, as the celling is higher against the building there and get lower and lower toward the west side up to the ground level. The building style is quite similar to the other ruins you've seen around.
    Around here too you can see that some of the wall have been dug, to widen the area. The few building wall you see also have been cleared a little and search. Taking a few moments to inspect inside the cleared building, it is evident that the people who came before you already took whatever valuable they found.

    There is only one path, so the heroes keep going forward roughly an hundread feets until they reach the end of the natural cavern. At that point, they notice a tunnel dug right into the west wall, which apparently link up with an other large natural cavern with more ruins. Taking care to check out the ruins first, the heroes follow that path which quickly lead up to an half broken down wall.

    Inside that wall, the floor which have been mostly rough stones you all assume to be ancient streets, becomes a floor made out of greater quality polished stones. To your left, the natural stone celling angle down closing up with the ground. But to your right, you see a stone wall still in good shape, with a closed door. A little further, you spot a reinforced double door decoreated with a large sun effigy. You also note that even further, there is an other open door which apparently lead into a crumbled area. You notice that the celling isnt made of worked stone and did not survive whateven happened to the area. On the ground, many broken stones, probably remains of the old celling, have been moved to the south side of the room to clear the ground.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Dungeoneering , history and religion could be good skill to roll you have some interest :).

    What do you do?

    Here is a crude map of the place (paint made for now, as I forgot my usb key).
    MAP :
    Spoiler
    Show

    The Green dot is the cavern entrace.
    The large pink dot is the approximate area of the dome .
    Light Grey lines are worked stone walls.
    Yellow is the natural cavern ground.
    Orange is the dug tunnel (see naration)
    Dark grey is the polished stone floor.
    Majenta lines are doors.

    Last edited by Dekkah; 2012-11-06 at 12:23 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Bolerum

    The holy warrior scratches his beard as he considers the oddly subterranean sunburst.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Religion: (d20+6)[23]

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    "Yknow, the dome was decorated with Pelorian imagery. This door might lead inside," Monique says to Bol, who is examining the door. Assuming she gets the okay, she brandishes the rod and tries to open the door.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Bolerum

    "That's Pelor's house, all right. That symbol is old -- 700 years old."

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Atlantic Stand Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

    Ashe

    Put that rod away, we don't have need of it yet. According to the map, it fits a lock deep within the temple. Also, by my reckoning the double doors lead into a hall filled with statues and the other door provides access to the dorms.

    Ashe moves up to the double doors and inspects them to see if they are locked or trapped.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+16)[1](17)
    Last edited by Gillric; 2012-11-06 at 02:41 PM.
    Playing:
    Ashe Natura - Grandpre Academy (Second Group) - D&D 4E
    Belim Copperheart - [4E] The Hulmund Saga

    Running:
    Keep on the Shadowfell - (OOC Thread) - (OOC Thread 2) - IC Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •