New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

[Riss' Quarters]

"The flowers are.. Part of it, yes." Riss said, dancing around the subject for a bit longer as she lead the way just a bit further into the room. Then, with a light shove, the muse would attempt to knock Misha backwards and off her balance although almost immediately the nereid would likely feel herself being 'caught' by what at first might feel like an angled, padded wall. After a moment or two more, though, the 'wall' would morph itself into a chair designed for reclining in comfort. Though the material would still have that gentle, gel-like feel to it, it would also be much more akin to a cusion rather than a floor or a wall. Mimi would have the prime vantage point of watching the whole thing as the floor rose up just before Riss gave the initial push. Rather than being rigid like before, however, it would instead bend and twist to create a completely unangled surface as it morphed and retracted back into the ground.

"I made a few upgrades while we were gone. Got rid of almost all of my furniture while I was at it seeing how I won't need most of it anymore now that I can use this." the muse said, summoning up and leaning back into a similar chair although this one had a small aperture in the back so as to avoid sitting on her tail. "This is just half of what I'm going to show you but I think that it's pretty cool on its own."

2. - Top - End - #302

Riss' Quarters

The nereid stumbles and is caught, laughing as the wondrous new substance makes a chair that isn't a flat plane or a bunch of uncomfortable ridges.

"Ooooh, this is great. It's like you've got water of your own under your control, only it's mostly solid, and you can make what you need out of it pretty much permanently. You could do all sorts of textures with this, right? It wouldn't even have to feel smooth like this." The nereid thinks she's caught on to where Riss was going with it, but rather than say it outright she's just hinting and giving a bit of a surreptitious wink as she bounces a bit on the chair, testing its rigidity.

Then she stops, and gives Riss another, more penetrating look. Slowly, she gets up and takes a single step towards the muse before saying, "You know, when I first met you, there's no way you would've done anything like this for yourself. It'd be 'too impractical' or just not worth the effort in your eyes. That means... at least in part, you did this for us, to make us more comfortable." She takes another step, bringing herself directly in front of Riss' chair before bending over and trying to plant a soft, brief kiss on the muse's cheek.

"Thank you." She whispers softly before standing back up with a genuine smile.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #303

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lisa's Home]

"It is. It's just too bad I couldn't get one with a hood." Lisa taps one of her eyes. "These things and hoods don't work at all. I do have this, though." She grabs a blue knitted toque and slips it down over her ears and down onto her head. It has a pair of sleeves that cover a couple inches up her ears. "I'm pretty sure it looks really silly though."
    Lisa's Home

"It looks fine, I think. I suppose anymore would make it hard to hear and just putting holes in the hood would defeat the point. I suppose earmuffs are right out," Emmi jokes. "Well shoot, now I'm going to be stuck on this. Quick, subject change."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

4. - Top - End - #304
    Pixie in the Playground

[Fortress Mountain]

More power to Clarissa and Riv, then! If the papers aren't don't warrant the effort of nicking 'em for the purposes of espionage and subterfuge, then they probably aren't worth reclaiming either! So there are a total of zero repercussions for openly filching them without so much as an attempt at hiding the crime! She's probably helping Riv clean up his garbage, come to think of it, not stealing!

Best of all, nothing science-y or irreplaceable would be lost were she to, say, burn them for warmth as a bonfire inside of her gut as she plummets through the more nippy layers of the base, shivering violently all the while!

And then she crashes onto the rickety, untrustworthy lift. Hey! The floor is cushioned! She didn't notice that the first time she was in...

Oh. That was just a very, very dead splatter of a soldier. ... Silly Clarissa! ... Wait. The elevator tipped when she landed on it! Is the elevator subtly hinting at something concerning Clarissa's weight?

Okay. Clarissa is still very, very cold and hence unable to attack the soldiers unless doing would somehow provide her with more heat. They're sources of heat and there's an even bigger source of heat below them. The lift is moving in the wrong direction and that needs to change. But the soldiers... Intentionally killing the soldiers would in turn be intentionally destroying their usefulness as space heaters if she didn't use them to warm herself, and that'd be unforgivable with Clarissa being as cold as she is!

Clarissa attempts to grab the winged man's torso and restrain him as he drives her into the wall with a thud, a loud "Oof!", and a Clarissa coughing up black smoke! Next, Clarissa attempts to bloodthirstily bite her winged assailant in order to drain him of some of his blood and distract him as she attempts to either try to draw his sidearm (if he has one in his possession) and shoot at the chain with it (even though she's unlikely to hit it with the elevator shaking this much and her natural aversion to guns that are outside of her body) or try to hammer her knee into his groin while tightly hugging him so as to immerse herself in his body heat! Her assailant is warm, she's not, and she's envious of him so he belongs to her now!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-30 at 01:38 AM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Whoa, that's so cool!" Mimi says enthusiastically. It's so much better than the blocky stuff that was possible before. Mimi lands on Misha's seat in her absence to test it out, though she keeps one ear on them.

Misha wouldn't be the only one thankful to Riss. The pixie suddenly flitted over and tried to give the muse a peck on her nose. "This is great, Riss." She then immediately flies down to the floor where she tries to see if they can still control it by tracing the shape they want.

[Lisa's Home]

Lisa laughs and pulls the tuque off. "Right. Hmm..." She peers around the room. "Oh right, I have one more picture I should show you." She goes over to the far wall where she plucks a frame off the wall. She brings it back and holds it up.

The picture is of Am, except much more detailed than the other sketches of him. It's still monochrome, but there's shading too. His skin must actually be quite dark. It's a portrait picture. his head is tilted back and he's blowing a coiling cloud of smoke from his mouth.

"It's probably my best work." It certainly looks like she put a tonne of effort into it.

6. - Top - End - #306

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi would find that while the same functions from before remained, the shapes were still on the rigid side although their contours would be much more smooth. Likely there were a few other commands to rectify that but they wouldn't be readily apparent. Or, at least not to the pixie given that the new commands had been amended to the list of those already present.

Smiling as her cheeks paled slightly, Riss briefly averted her gaze as she ran a hand through her hair in an attempt to keep it out of her eyes. "Well.. Um. I didn't quite do this for you.." she said, gesturing at the partition that separated the halves of the room as it descended. As the wall came down, the hues of blue that could be seen on the other half of the room spread across the ceiling, forming a partly cloudy sky which intruded onto the walls to form a proper horizon stretching in all directions save for one which appeared to be blocked by a creek flowing down a hillside. Once the wall had melded into the floor, however, the surface sprouted a number of small 'fibers' which immediately took upon shades of dark green as it created both a visual and physical representation of grass. What would likely be more impressive, though, would be the fact that the tactile response from the floor would be exactly like stepping on a field of grass.. At least until one tried to pull it up or other such scrutiny. To top it all off, however, was the incorporation of the thin river from the panorama into the room itself as water flowed small apertures from the far wall as it continued the flow of the creek. Rather than just going through the room from one side to the other, it fed into a wide, knee deep pool near the center which then drained on the far side of the room as the walls depicted it flowing into a stream that met up with a larger river.

Clearing her throat with a small cough, the muse finished her statement. "I did it so I could do this for you."

7. - Top - End - #307

Riss' Quarters

She was right... Misha doesn't say anything at first, just stepping forward again and throwing her arms around Riss' shoulders as tightly as she can. The muse may get a glimpse of tears forming in the corners of her eyes just before she's buried in long blonde hair, but the continued smile lets on that Misha isn't sad in the least.

"It's wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I couldn't ask for more if I tried." Heck, she couldn't even believe she deserved someone as constantly interesting as Riss, let alone having something like this done for her.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

blink blink blink

Mimi looks dumbfounded at the room as it changes before her eyes. She doesn't even know where to begin processing that. It's a few seconds of mute awe before the pixie says anything.

"How did you do that?! This is amazing!" She immediately flies around the room, examining most every inch of it. It's safe to say she's going to be utterly preoccupied for a little bit at least.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-11-26 at 02:35 PM.

9. - Top - End - #309

[Riss' Quarters]

With Mimi scrutinizing the room, she may soon find that there was something off about the scene in a far corner. Rather, it appeared that there was a small fire as a light string of smoke curled upwards but, if the pixie drew closer, she would find there was no flame and the floor formed a small basin in which a small, gilded torc sat. Given that the basin also had a small image of the torc being worn around the neck, as opposed to on an arm, it was possible that there was some reason behind it. The fact that it was pixie-sized, though, should make it obvious as to who it was for. Once it was picked up, though, the image and basin would remain for only a few moments more before they were removed along with any trace of the fire; blending in with the grassy hill and field.

However, the pixie wouldn't get a direct answer to her question as Riss was currently occupied. Or rather, she didn't want to distract herself from the moment. "I just wanted to make this place more comfortable for you." the muse said softly as she raised her arms to try and return the embrace; making an attempt to pull the nereid into her lap so she wouldn't have to lean at any awkward angles. "Plus... Well, I can't say that our forays outside haven't left me with an appreciation for new aesthetics." she said.

10. - Top - End - #310

Riss' Quarters

"I'm so glad... you deserve to enjoy beauty as much or more as anyone else, and this is beauty you created. It's all yours, and the fact that you'd do it for us is-" Misha holds back a slight sob and it comes out as a hiccup as she's moved into Riss' lap. She feels silly, sitting across the legs of the smaller woman, but she's fine with that if it means she never has to let Riss go before she's good and ready.

"It's so far beyond what I expected of you, and that surprised me. I'm sorry, it's just got me all emotional..."

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi looks at torc curiously. She's not quite sure what it is, but the picture helps her figure it out. She grabs it and holds it up to the light. It's so shiny. She turns it over in her hands more than a few times and looks at it from every angle. Eventually the pixie manages to slip it around her neck. If only she had a mirror.

No time for that, though. Mimi flies back over to Riss and Misha. She pauses momentarily before them, but then flits toward Riss to kiss her on the lower lip and then hover in front of her.

"Thank you thank you! It's so pretty and shiny and I love it!" Mimi touches the torc, grinning all the while. "How's it look? I need a mirror or something to see it on me."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-11-26 at 05:52 PM.

12. - Top - End - #312

[Riss' Quarters]

The muse motioned Mimi to the nearest wall with her eyes and a small nod and smile, indicating that it looked nice on her as well as where she could go . Once there, the pixie wouldn't see a mirror so much as a projection of how she looked from the front as well as a few small screens showing off the sides and back. After a few moments of that, though, a small, slightly tinny voice would issue from the torc. One that Mimi would definitely recognise but it still might come as a surprise. "Ah, there we are" came a voice suspiciously similar to Archimedes' normal tones. "Doing well are we?" the intellegence asked.

Riss, however, was simply content to sit and comfort Misha for the time being. She hadn't expected this strong of a reaction but she couldn't deny that it felt nice knowing that it had such a strong positive impact."Shh.. Don't be sorry." she whispered. You've told me that enough times at least thoug now I can kinda see why. "If anything, you can see just how much an effect the both of you have had on me. I'd like to think that most of that is positive, too." she said, shifting just slightly as she altered the chair under her to allow for her to lean back just a bit more. It was simply a comfort thing.. And maybe a bit of an idea she had.

13. - Top - End - #313

Riss' Quarters

"No, I am sorry. I'm sorry because I didn't think you had this in you, at least not yet. I thought less of you than you were capable of. Still, if I had known you were capable of this, it wouldn't have been as amazing a surprise I guess." Misha admits, smiling a bit more through the tears.

"I have no idea why you find what I can do so impressive. I mean, I know you think what I do with water is impossible by physical laws, but to me? This is so much more impossible than just moving water around."

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi somewhat reluctantly flies off to look at herself. She does want to see herself after all, and she even considers that maybe she'd better not interrupt their little moment any more too. She can think Riss more after.

The pixie examines the image of herself, still with that grin on her face. So pretty. She straightens the torc just right.

"Oh, hi Archie! Look what Riss got me. Isn't it pretty?" She says excitedly.

15. - Top - End - #315

[Riss' Quarters]

A chuckle 'escaped' the A.I. as it hummed in approval. "It is indeed." Archemedes said with a smile in its tone. "But I'm here to let you know that this is only part of it. She's enlisted my aid in.. I suppose we can call it a game of sorts." it said. "Tell me, are you fond of seeking games?"

"Well, it's definitely not impossible," Riss was saying nearby. "...but I can understand what you mean. Its all about what a person grew up with, I guess. Call it the 'wonder of the unknown.'" the muse said, reaching up to start running her fingers through her nereid's hair. "But now that you know what I'm capable of and willing to do for you.. Are you certain that you couldn't wish for anything else?" Riss asked, her voice indicating simple curiosity.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-11-26 at 11:14 PM.

16. - Top - End - #316

Riss' Quarters

"From when I started to really get to know you, all I ever wished for was just you. Just having you. And when Mimi started to really become part of the picture, I had to have her too. I really couldn't want anything else, so every time you surprise me with something like this..." Misha swallows, then puts her lips up to Riss' ear so she can say it softly without disturbing Mimi's conversation with Archie.

"It's like a little miracle every single time."

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi glances toward Riss curiously. Now what had she planned. Her attention is drawn back to Archie quickly however. He's how she'll find out, after all. "Sounds like fun." She says genuinely. "What am I looking for?"
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-11-27 at 12:44 AM.

18. - Top - End - #318

[Riss' Quarters]

"Well, that's the part I can't tell you." the Intellegence said with an almost morose tone. "I can let you know where to start, however. It's a bit of a ways outside the Cave here but that shouldn't be too much of a problem to find. After that, though, is up to you." If Mimi followed the A.I.'s advice to start outside the Cave, then it would be only a matter of minutes before the first clue would be given to the pixie... Although the fact that it would be given in the form of a riddle would likely be to her chagrin.

"I.. Well.." the muse began although she really had no response to speak of. Although smiling like an idiot and blushing seems to be the best kind of response anyway. At least for this kind of thing. And I suppose it helps that I'm doing it already, I guess.. "You're just.." ..very good at making me flustered. "I-I mean.. Um.." Several false starts later and Riss resigned herself to just sitting there with a wide, if somewhat silly, grin. Though I wouldn't mind sitting here for a bit longer, really... At least until.. Well, I should probably bring that up later but it shouldn't hurt for now..

19. - Top - End - #319

Riss' Quarters

Misha buries her head in the crook of Riss' shoulder, "You've got a real way with words, did you know that?" She teases, rubbing away the last few tears from her eyes.

"Sorry, I shouldn't tease. Didn't know what else to say. This has been the most fun and spectacular day ever, and yet I can't wait for the next." She finally pulls back to match Riss' goofy smile with one of her own, adjusting her position on Riss' lap so she's not pinching anything or cutting off needed oxygen flow. She doesn't even know if that's possible with the respirocytes, but better safe than sorry.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Okay, I'm going right out." The pixie said excitedly. Now she wants to knoooooow right now. She hurries over to hover in front of Misha and Riss briefly. "You're awesome, you know that?" She says, her excitement as clearly evident as any emotion she ever has. Mimi blows Riss a kiss and then shoots nto the vent to head outside.

21. - Top - End - #321

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss does her best to try and give Mimi a parting wave before she flies off. "Well, I guess I'm better at planning surprises than I am talking at least." she said, watching the aperture to the ventilation close up again. "Though.. I think I at least deserve a second chance before you pass judgement on my verbal skills... Erm.. I-I mean.. Not counting all the times until now that I.." being completely inable to finish her sentence without breaking out into laughter, the muse simply let herself devolve into a short fit of giggles before trying to pick back up again.

"I mean.. Well, the day isn't exactly over yet either, my aqua vitae." she said finally, managing to take on a more steady tone. "I did say it was something best suited for an 'audience of one' after all."

22. - Top - End - #322

Riss' Quarters

"Sneaky..." Misha breathes out temptingly as she bats her eyelids at Riss, "Alright then, you've got your audience and a brand new theater to explain it in, so explain." The nereid lifts a hand to Riss' torso and slides her palm under the hem of the shirt to encircle the muse's waist as she patiently settles in to listen.

23. - Top - End - #323

[Riss' Quarters]

"Not sneaky. Things just came together this way." the muse said with feigned innocence. Though I have found that she likes being engaged differently than you. So it isn't really that bad.. Is it?

With a light touch, Riss traced the side of Misha's face with her fingers as she played with the light settings in her mind so as to bring about a deeply crimson sunset. Misha had mentioned that she had a new stage after all ; there was no reason not to be theatrical. "A-qua Vi-tae." she began, sounding out the words in a low voice as if she were tasting each one. "Water of life. And is my aqua vitae not lively?" she chuckled. "But that is just a poetic name. In reality, it stands for ethanol. Alcohol." the muse said, letting her hand slide down to the one around her waist as she drew closer to Misha.

"And yet... I think the name is perfect." she said with a wry grin. "Because when I drink my aqua vitae, am I not uninhibited? Loose lipped? Is my judgement not altered by her?" Riss asked, her tone dropping low. "And drink her I do with every sense I have. I drink her voice with my ears. I drink her form with my eyes.." The muse closed her eyes and slowly, deeply inhaled. "I imbibe her scent.." she said, raising both of her hands to trace along the nereid's skin. "...her touch..." Leaning forward just a little further so that her lips would brush across her lover's, she whispered; "...her...taste..."

Opening her eyes, Riss was content to look into the hues of the sea that were Misha's own for a time before continuing. "I drink her in and become drunk on her. I am inebriated by just a sip; intoxicated by her presence. I am completely addicted to my aqua vitae... " she said before trying to pull the nereid into a passionate kiss. Once it was over, or at least when the time felt right, Riss would pull away just slightly and, with a small smile, say: "And I couldn't ask for it any other way."
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-11-28 at 01:12 AM.

24. - Top - End - #324

[Lisa's Home]

Lisa laughs and pulls the tuque off. "Right. Hmm..." She peers around the room. "Oh right, I have one more picture I should show you." She goes over to the far wall where she plucks a frame off the wall. She brings it back and holds it up.

The picture is of Am, except much more detailed than the other sketches of him. It's still monochrome, but there's shading too. His skin must actually be quite dark. It's a portrait picture. his head is tilted back and he's blowing a coiling cloud of smoke from his mouth.

"It's probably my best work." It certainly looks like she put a tonne of effort into it.
    ((Sorry I keep taking forever for this scene))

Lisa's Home

"Wow," is all Emmi says at first. "This is really incredible. Not just how well you did the face, but smoke is hard to make whispy."

My Characters

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

((That's fine. I've been plenty slow too. ))

[Lisa's Home]

Lisa grins at the praise. "Thanks. it took me forever to do. I amde Am pose a lot for it to. I couldn't get him to pose for me for weeks after that." She giggles at the memory.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Treehouse]

A few minutes after they've finished, the curtain rises, and Gelley starts to untangle herself from the drow's embrace. She rinses off one more time, then shuts off the water and leaves Vierzt to bask in the afterglow, favoring him with a pleased smile. Her cheeks are still colored, and her hair is disheveled.

Whenever Vierzt follows, he'll find a couple of towels missing from his bathroom, and some damp footprints leading out into the hall.
    Vierzt smiles and tousles his own mussed hair. He grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist, following her out.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

27. - Top - End - #327

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

"Not sneaky. Things just came together this way." the muse said with feigned innocence. Though I have found that she likes being engaged differently than you. So it isn't really that bad.. Is it?

With a light touch, Riss traced the side of Misha's face with her fingers as she played with the light settings in her mind so as to bring about a deeply crimson sunset. Misha had mentioned that she had a new stage after all ; there was no reason not to be theatrical. "A-qua Vi-tae." she began, sounding out the words in a low voice as if she were tasting each one. "Water of life. And is my aqua vitae not lively?" she chuckled. "But that is just a poetic name. In reality, it stands for ethanol. Alcohol." the muse said, letting her hand slide down to the one around her waist as she drew closer to Misha.

"And yet... I think the name is perfect." she said with a wry grin. "Because when I drink my aqua vitae, am I not uninhibited? Loose lipped? Is my judgement not altered by her?" Riss asked, her tone dropping low. "And drink her I do with every sense I have. I drink her voice with my ears. I drink her form with my eyes.." The muse closed her eyes and slowly, deeply inhaled. "I imbibe her scent.." she said, raising both of her hands to trace along the nereid's skin. "...her touch..." Leaning forward just a little further so that her lips would brush across her lover's, she whispered; "...her...taste..."

Opening her eyes, Riss was content to look into the hues of the sea that were Misha's own for a time before continuing. "I drink her in and become drunk on her. I am inebriated by just a sip; intoxicated by her presence. I am completely addicted to my aqua vitae... " she said before trying to pull the nereid into a passionate kiss. Once it was over, or at least when the time felt right, Riss would pull away just slightly and, with a small smile, say: "And I couldn't ask for it any other way."
    Riss' Quarters

The more Riss speaks, the more Misha melts in her grasp, smiling giddily at the surprisingly poetic words and enmeshed meanings. Still, once the kiss was broken she's ready with her own response.

"And my muse... for is she not inspiring? Does she not work her way into my mind and tug at my interest? Do I not dance with joy, sing with solemnity, and plumb the depths of knowledge at her calling for a chanced glimpse of her smile?" The nereid singsongs, her tones falling into breathy murmurs that are barely audible even with so little distance between them. The speech pattern she's attempting to match Riss' own meter doesn't suit her, but she makes it her own as she continues on.

"And is my muse not lovely? Do her moods not run from the peaks of a joyous comedy to the somber swells of a tragedy? Do her histories not sing of triumph and tribulations mighty and mundane, and her sciences make mockery of art with their beauty?" The words flow like water from an endless river, half of them beyond Misha's conscious memory, but not beyond her need to express.

"Because she is my muse, and she is inspiration itself to me." Another kiss, this one brief and hungry and vibrant. Misha's lips suddenly taste of fey apples and passionate sweat.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Spec's Apartment]

It wasn't the hands-down worst neighborhood to call home in the Nexus, but it definitely wasn't The Ritz! Spec's apartment is in a section of the city that is neither too noisy nor too quiet. It is neither neat nor dirty. There's always a crowd to blend in with on the street outside, but the crime and homeless levels aren't bad by any standard. Her apartment is on the top floor of a clean and safe but cheap and cold yet otherwise fairly unremarkable twelve-story building with a busted elevator. Her apartment is small. A bedroom, a living space, a bathroom, a laundry area, and a kitchen house every weapon she possesses. There's a newish brown couch in front of a low, black coffee table in the front room. There's also a color tv. Scattered all over the coffee table are custom weapons in the middle of the modification process. They're not in tidy piles, but they're not in a state of disarray. Beside these weapons are four containers that held strong liquor as recently as earlier this morning. There's a shotgun stashed within three feet of the front door alongside a light backpack of items Spec counts as necessities and a sniper rifle resting near the windows. It's pretty average beyond that.

And in the middle of it all, the newly de-scarred Spec sits crying. Her head mournfully lies in her hands as she listens to the eulogy of her dreams, an advertisement played on the tv for the thirty-first time today. Her past had to catch up with her just as her new life was beginning to blossom. They had to follow her here. And now... What does she do now? She'd phoned Trium a minute ago, so there's not much left for her to do but sit and wait. Sit, wait, and contemplate. She listens to the time pass. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Three more hours before it is time to do or die. Three and no more.

[Spec's Apartment]

Five minutes later, the door slips open for a moment, closing quietly after perhaps a second, a blur ghosting across the room, and sits down next to Spec, gently wrapping its arms around her, even as it resolves into Trium, and begins to broadcast emotions and images to her, <quiet water. Love-concern-reassurance. Still water. Safe-calm-shielded.>

"What's wrong, love?", she inquires gently as she broadcasts, clearly rather worried for the assassin, which, considering that this is really only the third time she's seen Spec anywhere near crying, and the first time was when she had every pain nerve in her body firing at once, isn't all that surprising...

29. - Top - End - #329

((That's fine. I've been plenty slow too. ))

[Lisa's Home]

Lisa grins at the praise. "Thanks. it took me forever to do. I amde Am pose a lot for it to. I couldn't get him to pose for me for weeks after that." She giggles at the memory.
    [Lisa's Home]

"At that angle, I'm sure he had a massive crick in his neck by the end." Emmi doesn't know who picked the angle, but they both probably learned a lesson about picking a comfortable position.

My Characters

30. - Top - End - #330

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss almost let herself simply be swept up in the moment but a flicker of a thought danced across the back of her mind just brightly enough to make itself known. It wasn't to say she didn't take her time, however. When she saw an opportunity, she did try to pull away just slightly; trying to lightly hold Misha's lower lip with her teeth before letting go.

With a few quick commands, the reclining chair that the pair were nestled on began to shift into a cross between a couch and a bed. Riss couldn't say if there was a name for such a piece of furniture but it was definitely made for comfortable lounging at least. Freeing a hand, the muse reached down to her nereid's hips with her fingers before running over the contours of her body; moving upwards until they rested gently on her lips. "Not this time, alright? You're wonderful enough on your own." the muse said, one finger lightly tracing Misha's lips. "Though.. You could just surprise me whenever you want..." Riss whispered, wearing a conspiratorial smile.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-11-30 at 07:54 PM.