New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

Lisa's Home

"Sure," Emmi says as the door is slammed in the rabbit-boys face. "He was... funny. Are you alright Lisa? I could only guess how that just was from your position."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lisa's Home]

"He's a pest." Lisa grumbles as she composes herself. "I swear he makes a hobby out of trying to get under my skin."

3. - Top - End - #393
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    It means, I'm not only attracted to your body, but also your personality. Vierzt stands and looks for something to eat, finally settling for some pretzels.
    "I hope so!" Gelley says, mock-offended. "I wouldn't tolerate you otherwise, mister." Gel swings her legs back and forth playfully. "But you think I'm... cute? Hm. Not the word I would've picked, but..."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Ingrid's House

"Hograyyy..."
    Maria mutters, trying not to giggle herself. Assuming they get out of the room without issue and her lips thaw, Maria can't help but laugh before getting up to wrap her arms around her current lover. "I suppose now would be a bad time to use the phrase "I'm stuck with you anyway"." She obviously jokes, sticking her tongue out before falling into laughter again.
    [Ingrid's House]

Ingrid will attempt to grab maria's tongue and grin, "I've told you before, if you stick that out, you better be ready to use it," And will go for a kiss.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

Maria's tongue is caught, but even so she can't help but chuckle at Ingrid's comment before she leans forward to kiss her lover, pulling her tongue back to herself before doing so of course. After, her arms will be wrapped around Ingrid's waist and her hands running along the half-dragon's spine slowly. "Then we better find someplace warmer."

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's House]

"Well, we haven't broken all the cupboard doors yet, so why not the kitchen?" And a loving grin.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

"Because your cat is probably in there and I'd rather not have anyone else give me scratches." Maria answers mischievously before trying to drag the half-dragon there anyway.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Ingird certainly doesn't say no, and I imagine an extremely destructive curtain shall follow, much like their first.

9. - Top - End - #399

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

Some time later while whispering in her native tongue, Riss paused only to let out a deeply contented sigh before continuing her ramblings. That was really all they were, after all, as she was simply repeating things that Misha already knew quite well by now. Completely entwined with her nereid, she simply wanted to bask in her warmth here in the darkened room while listening to the babbling noise of the artificial creek.. Although she wasn't above a small pinch here or a quick grope there as the playful dancing of her fingers would make evident.

Having traded out her ruined shirt along with the rest of her garments for a thin sheet some time during the intermediary, it wound up as more of a bundled up cushion although she had half a mind to try and properly wrap up in it. To trust someone.. And not just that.. To love them and feel intimate with them.. I suppose physical intimacy on top of all that is just a bonus but.. Well it is certainly a nice way to affirm it all.
    Riss' Quarters

For her part, Misha has been humming contentedly and tunelessly ever since they'd stopped actively sharing their passions, her deep husky voice making the noise almost a purr if it were only a bit throatier. She doesn't understand Riss' whisperings of course, but the intent behind them soothes her mind after the rush of emotions that was her most recent revelation.

"Remember when I said I wanted to improve myself for you?" She doubts the muse had forgotten so easily, but it was the best way she could think of to open up a conversation on something that had been on her mind lately.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "I hope so!" Gelley says, mock-offended. "I wouldn't tolerate you otherwise, mister." Gel swings her legs back and forth playfully. "But you think I'm... cute? Hm. Not the word I would've picked, but..."
    A mix of cute, beautiful, and gorgeous.But I wana see under that mask... Vierzt munches on pretzels.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

11. - Top - End - #401

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lisa's Home]

"He's a pest." Lisa grumbles as she composes herself. "I swear he makes a hobby out of trying to get under my skin."
    Lisa's Home

"That I can sympathize with," Emmi says. "I don't know a whole lot about big families, but I know brothers way to well."

My Characters

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lisa's Home]

Lisa chuckles a bit, her irritation at her brother slipping away gradually. "Did you mention you had brothers before? I can't remember now. You've met most of mine now. Only Garrett is such a pain. Kyle is glued to his computer half the time, and my other brother Jack has moved out."

13. - Top - End - #403

[Riss' Quarters]

Ceasing her murmurings, Riss raised her head and turned towards the direction of Misha's voice. Having no ocular enhancements prevented her from seeing much in the dark but accuracy wasn't as important for the exact same reason. "I do.." she replied, clearly curious as to where Misha was going with this.

She did decide that this was as good of an opportunity as any to try and grab the sheets that had been half-tucked away. Taking a moment to free a hand, she would reach down and grab the fabric before trying to make it at least an adequate covering. If she wasn't prevented, then she would soon be nestling back down with a faint hum. "Does it involve letting me keep the buttons on my shirts?" she asked in a playful tone. Clothes were easily replaceable and she just wanted to poke fun at the recurrent indecent.

14. - Top - End - #404

[Riss' Quarters]

Ceasing her murmurings, Riss raised her head and turned towards the direction of Misha's voice. Having no ocular enhancements prevented her from seeing much in the dark but accuracy wasn't as important for the exact same reason. "I do.." she replied, clearly curious as to where Misha was going with this.

She did decide that this was as good of an opportunity as any to try and grab the sheets that had been half-tucked away. Taking a moment to free a hand, she would reach down and grab the fabric before trying to make it at least an adequate covering. If she wasn't prevented, then she would soon be nestling back down with a faint hum. "Does it involve letting me keep the buttons on my shirts?" she asked in a playful tone. Clothes were easily replaceable and she just wanted to poke fun at the recurrent indecent.
    Riss' Quarters

Misha giggles, interrupting her train of thought with that image, "I don't think you're anywhere near that lucky. No, I was thinking about learning something that could help you out more than if I just learned what you and Archimedes can teach me. I'm not really going to be impressing you if I'm struggling to understand machines that are too small for me to see that you've grown up around all your life, but there is one area that I have a bit of a natural advantage..." Misha's face slowly reshapes in the darkness into a fair copy of the muse's, though it lacks the horns and the white blood substitute to make it truly a perfect match.

"I think I want to learn more about genetics and cells, and biology. It would help me understand how my own abilities work, and what I'm doing when I turn into a person, and maybe I could use that to help you make better augmentations or fine tune what I'm doing so it doesn't take all my concentration to look like something other than my neutral form. It's caught my interest anyway, so I thought talking about it with you might give me an idea of where to go from here." The immitation of Riss' voice coughs lightly before fading back into Misha's own as her face reconfigures.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #405

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss smiled in the darkness although it was more because of Misha's intent than her brief mimicry. The latter always felt a bit... Strange to the muse but the feelings usually passed quickly. "I like the way you normally look but I won't deny that having a larger skill set would be good." she said, reaching out in the dark to try and rest a hand on the nereid's cheek. "Though, I know I've said almost the exact same thing before.." she said with a laugh. She wasn't voicing the elation she felt although she felt certain that Misha would pick up on it from her tone... Although the kiss she tried to place on her nereid's nose, or at least approximately there, might make it that much more obvious. While she wouldn't say she didn't enjoy her conversations with Misha, the idea of being able to delve more deeply into intellectual discourse was quite appealing all on it's own.

"Still.. I think I can come up with topics to delve into first, at least. If there's anything else I can do to help you learn quicker, though, will you let me know? I mean, I don't think I'd be the best teacher on the subject but I can at least try to help with the basics." she said, trying to nuzzle up against Misha's neck once she finished speaking. She wasn't too overt about it but the muse was trying to show just how happy she was with Misha's decision with these little things.

16. - Top - End - #406

Riss' Quarters

"I'm sure you'll be a great help with the basics. I don't doubt that you know more about it than I do for now, but I'm hoping that specializing a bit might help me catch up and even learn more than you know eventually, so I can actually be of some use to you while you work instead of just an unnecessary distraction." Misha's tone bites back the bit of disappointment she feels at knowing that that's essentially what she is at the moment. She knows Riss doesn't intend for it to feel that way, but there's truth to it and it's largely on her to improve.

The warmth and comfort she feels from Riss' attentive touches alleviates this though, and she runs the fingers of one hand through the muse's hair as the other gently roams over her skin, featherlight touches trying to catalog every bump and divot there is to feel.

17. - Top - End - #407

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss stopped her nuzzling quite quickly once she heard Misha's sentiments....Maybe I've rubbed off a bit too much on you." she said in a tone that, while not quite serious, wasn't quite joking either. "'Vitae.. You're far from unnecessary. I mean... I can't even properly express everything that you help me with by just being here. The least of which is keeping me sane and.. I guess 'anchored' would be the best word here? It's like... If I didn't have you, I'd probably just end up trying to drown myself in my projects... I mean, sure, I'd probably enjoy it in a way but.. Well, that would be all I'd focus on. I didn't even try to keep regular meals before I met you if that helps illustrate things." the muse said, shifting so that she was more or less facing Misha. At least as far as she could tell.

"And... I know I said you were distracting but I never meant that to mean you were a distraction. Can you blame me for wanting to make you the single focus of my attention when I'm around you? I could cite your appearance as a reason for that if I wanted to be lazy but I wouldn't be doing you justice at all. I may be completely enamored with you but that doesn't mitigate that your perspective isn't important. It does mean that it's important to me, though, as is finding out what I can do to make you laugh and smile." Riss said, reaching up with her other hand to try and place it on Misha's face; trying to gently hold her head.

"I.. I'll admit that there is a small part of me that feels rather Ozymandian with what happens when you sleep but... I also see it as a challenge too. So, because of that, you've given me a strong reason to look outside my normal way of thinking and learn about new things. Ways to better express what I feel or ways to make you happy." the muse said, her voice cracking slightly as she tried to blink away the misting she felt in her eyes. "Ways to be.. Memorable." she murmured. With a moment and a sigh, though, some strength returned to her voice for her conclusion. "So.. You're far from a useless distraction. You're the most valuable anything that I have.. Hell.. If not for you, I wouldn't have become nearly this articulate. But just because you don't have a few scholastic skills doesn't mean you aren't important, alright? But if you feel you'll be more helpful to me by gaining those skills, then I'll do everything within my ability to help you with that. Alright?" Riss said, sniffling slightly as she finished. She didn't like admitting her fears of possibly being forgotten but she felt that this was far more important than that. And besides, if she figures out more about her powers, we might be able to find a way where that won't happen.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-12-10 at 06:58 PM.

18. - Top - End - #408

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss stopped her nuzzling quite quickly once she heard Misha's sentiments....Maybe I've rubbed off a bit too much on you." she said in a tone that, while not quite serious, wasn't quite joking either. "'Vitae.. You're far from unnecessary. I mean... I can't even properly express everything that you help me with by just being here. The least of which is keeping me sane and.. I guess 'anchored' would be the best word here? It's like... If I didn't have you, I'd probably just end up trying to drown myself in my projects... I mean, sure, I'd probably enjoy it in a way but.. Well, that would be all I'd focus on. I didn't even try to keep regular meals before I met you if that helps illustrate things." the muse said, shifting so that she was more or less facing Misha. At least as far as she could tell.

"And... I know I said you were distracting but I never meant that to mean you were a distraction. Can you blame me for wanting to make you the single focus of my attention when I'm around you? I could cite your appearance as a reason for that if I wanted to be lazy but I wouldn't be doing you justice at all. I may be completely enamored with you but that doesn't mitigate that your perspective isn't important. It does mean that it's important to me, though, as is finding out what I can do to make you laugh and smile." Riss said, reaching up with her other hand to try and place it on Misha's face; trying to gently hold her head.

"I.. I'll admit that there is a small part of me that feels rather Ozymandian with what happens when you sleep but... I also see it as a challenge too. So, because of that, you've given me a strong reason to look outside my normal way of thinking and learn about new things. Ways to better express what I feel or ways to make you happy." the muse said, her voice cracking slightly as she tried to blink away the misting she felt in her eyes. "Ways to be.. Memorable." she murmured. With a moment and a sigh, though, some strength returned to her voice for her conclusion. "So.. You're far from a useless distraction. You're the most valuable anything that I have.. Hell.. If not for you, I wouldn't have become nearly this articulate. But just because you don't have a few scholastic skills doesn't mean you aren't important, alright? But if you feel you'll be more helpful to me by gaining those skills, then I'll do everything within my ability to help you with that. Alright?" Riss said, sniffling slightly as she finished. She didn't like admitting her fears of possibly being forgotten but she felt that this was far more important than that. And besides, if she figures out more about her powers, we might be able to find a way where that won't happen.
    Riss' Quarters

Misha shakes her head as her own eyes begin shedding tears, and she moves her other hand from its wanderings to hold the back of Riss' neck so that she can lean in and plant a chaste kiss on the smaller girl's lips, "Those are wonderful, beautiful thoughts, and I love you even more for having them, but... I didn't mean it like that. I want to be of use to you in the lab while you're working, because I want to share every part of your life and contribute everything I can. I don't really feel useless holding you here, and I already had one big revelation today about how much we've shaped each other, so I don't think you ever have to worry about me doubting it. As for me sleeping, I sleep maybe once a month and lose a few hours of the previous day when I do. What happens when I hibernate might be different, but that's a few lifetimes from now, if ever. I don't even know if hibernation would ever happen if I have someone to wake me up, since I've always woken up in the middle of a long sleep if my pool was disturbed." Misha dries her own tears by absorbing them through her skin and then tries to kiss the muse's right off of her cheeks.

"So please don't worry my muse, so long as you are my sun and my sun always rises to greet me, I will always know your warmth on my skin and bask in your glow. And I'll remember you as all things remember the sun, even when my eyes are closed to your light and we are apart I will remember."

19. - Top - End - #409

[Lisa's Home]

Lisa chuckles a bit, her irritation at her brother slipping away gradually. "Did you mention you had brothers before? I can't remember now. You've met most of mine now. Only Garrett is such a pain. Kyle is glued to his computer half the time, and my other brother Jack has moved out."
    [Lisa's Home]

"Yeah, probably. Two of them," Emmi answers. "Will and Henry. They're both older and annoying." They also both make the room smell like some Nexus analog of Axe body spray, but that's TMI.

My Characters

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lisa's Home]

"Lots of fun I bet." Lisa says sarcastically. "Don't tell me you never had any sisters." Poor poor Emmi.

21. - Top - End - #411

Lisa's Home

"Not a one. Sisters are some magical dream that I was never blessed with," Emmi jokes. "My parents aren't in the mood for any new kids, so I'm stuck with the ones I've got."

My Characters

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lisa's Home]

"I'm so sorry." Lisa say, almost sounding genuine until she giggles. "That must've been interesting. I think I would've lost my mind ages ago without Celia around. There's a pretty big age gap between us, though. Heck, I'm closer to Haley and Olivia's age than I am to her."

23. - Top - End - #413

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    A mix of cute, beautiful, and gorgeous.But I wana see under that mask... Vierzt munches on pretzels.
    "Flattery will get you nowhere, Vierzt," Gelley says, still swinging her legs to and fro. She really is a tiny thing, and the height her feet dangle from makes it awfully apparent. "Sorry. I just dunno if it'd be safe for my family."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

24. - Top - End - #414

Vierzt frowns, slightly put down. What do you mean? You don't trust me?
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

25. - Top - End - #415

Treehouse

"Aw, Vierzt, c'mon. We just met," Divebomb protests, her legs finally falling still.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

26. - Top - End - #416

Treehouse

Vierzt looks hurt and eats pretzels.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

27. - Top - End - #417

[Riss' Quarters]

Wait.. I can.. Okay it makes sense now after I've heard it. Waking someone up isn't all that hard and if... Still I guess it's because I don't understand enough that I saw it as such an obstacle but.. And what if it has some important function that we don't know about? Then again, plenty of time to figure that out.. At least I assume so... Sinking into the embrace, Riss held on tightly almost as if Misha were an ephemeral hallucination that would drift away if she were to let go. Yet, aside from the initial welling up, she shed no tears although her breath was coming in halting gasps every so often.

"I.. I.. ah.." she stammered, trying to find something to say. And here we see how effective it is to have an enhanced brain that processes things faster than one unaugmented.... Okay so I guess there are mitigating factors. Still.. Moving to rest her head on Misha's shoulder, the muse asked with a light whisper; "Can we stay here for a while? Just.. Sit and.. Well.. 'Be?'" It wasn't the most eloquent of questions but the muse couldn't recall the last time they had just taken the time to just laze about without something else going on.

28. - Top - End - #418

[Lisa's Home]

"I'm so sorry." Lisa say, almost sounding genuine until she giggles. "That must've been interesting. I think I would've lost my mind ages ago without Celia around. There's a pretty big age gap between us, though. Heck, I'm closer to Haley and Olivia's age than I am to her."
    "That's pretty amazing, being so close to a sibling so much older than you," Emmi says. "For all their flaws, Will and Hank are sweet when they want to be. They've always been supportive with the big stuff."

My Characters

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lisa's Home]

"That's good. I'm sure I could rely on mine too, but it doesn't feel like it most of the time." Lisa chuckles a little. "Oh, and you can definitely meet Dimi if you want sometime. Am too. Just don't ask what Garrett told you to. It's really no big deal. Dimi just likes to tease me about it even more than Garrett does, and he knows it." She shakes her head.

30. - Top - End - #420

Lisa's Home

"If I were a cruel person, that'd only make it more tempting. Aren't you lucky I'm not?" Emmi giggles. "She does sound fun. Am too. I'd love to introduce you to mine too... Okay, not Joker, but the majority of my friends. Eve and Doc and A... And I'm sorry, I'm just rattling off nicknames now."

My Characters