New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

Treehouse

"Five four? That's like, average for human girls," Gel teases, grabbing his shoulders when he starts kissing. She giggles again, squeaky and gleeful. "What do you think you're doing down there?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

2. - Top - End - #452
    Bugbear in the Playground

Treehouse

Oh, like you don't know. He laughs happily and continues.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

3. - Top - End - #453

Treehouse

If that line of kissing keeps up, we may well have to pull the curtain again. Gel will fall back on the blanket, presumably taking Vierzt with her, laughing all the while. Between fits of giggles and the occasional sigh, she manages to say, "What happened to that shy drow from earlier, Vierzt?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #454

Fortress Mountain

Number #64 continues to struggle, spitting the sodden ash back at Clarissa's face and trying to claw her eyes out, or failing that, dig his nails into her face and tear. Whatever keeps her distracted long enough for his brothers to scramble back, and for Daedalus to take aim.

A pull of the lever and a pressurized wave of subzero chemicals flood over them. #64 is dead within seconds, the cold sinkin down through his skin, freezing the water in his veins, bursting the heart in his chest and turning his brain to iced jelly. Needless to say he won't be providing Clarissa heat much longer, although for the moment his body might mitigate the brunt of the attack. For the moment. Not for long.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #455

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Treehouse

If that line of kissing keeps up, we may well have to pull the curtain again. Gel will fall back on the blanket, presumably taking Vierzt with her, laughing all the while. Between fits of giggles and the occasional sigh, she manages to say, "What happened to that shy drow from earlier, Vierzt?"
    You brought him out his shell.

Vierzt is pulled down, and a laugh escapes From him!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside Trisha's Cabin

While Michicora meditated and thought, Trisha slept heavily and dreamed deep, much deeper than usual for her. It wasn't the sort of dream where one saw things and ran or fell or stood in front of a crowd, it was just a dream of dark warmth enveloping oneself, comforting and supportive. The touch of it upon her mind and soul made her sigh happily in her sleep, her lips twisting into a small smile.

The smile slowly fades as a look of worry comes across her features, her dream turning into something else. In her mind the Champion feels the warmth slowly leave her and she pleads for it to stay. Somehow she feels that it is loathe to depart as it sends one last caressing touch on her cheek before leaving her cold.

Outside of her dreamscape, Trisha shivers for a moment, the first time in decades that she's done so, before she seems to settle once more as a new warmth begins to fill her. Unlike the darkness before, a soft blue light seems to envelope her soul like a comforting blanket. As soon as it touches her she loses any regret for the loss of her first Cause and the smile returns to her face as she begins to wake up.

When she does so, her eyes open and she begins to speak before needing to turn the other way to cough heavily. The hacking goes on for some time and she even has to get to her knees for support. With each cough a wisp of black smoke departs from her lips until she collapses exhausted onto the ground, panting heavily even as her hair begins to turn into a deep red from her usual white.

Inside the Cabin

Trisha's Einhander flares up with a bright green light as the tarnished blade begins to slowly renew itself, turning a deep bronze as the runes shift from green to pale blue, taking on it's old and very familiar cause with much welcome.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

Wait.. I can.. Okay it makes sense now after I've heard it. Waking someone up isn't all that hard and if... Still I guess it's because I don't understand enough that I saw it as such an obstacle but.. And what if it has some important function that we don't know about? Then again, plenty of time to figure that out.. At least I assume so... Sinking into the embrace, Riss held on tightly almost as if Misha were an ephemeral hallucination that would drift away if she were to let go. Yet, aside from the initial welling up, she shed no tears although her breath was coming in halting gasps every so often.

"I.. I.. ah.." she stammered, trying to find something to say. And here we see how effective it is to have an enhanced brain that processes things faster than one unaugmented.... Okay so I guess there are mitigating factors. Still.. Moving to rest her head on Misha's shoulder, the muse asked with a light whisper; "Can we stay here for a while? Just.. Sit and.. Well.. 'Be?'" It wasn't the most eloquent of questions but the muse couldn't recall the last time they had just taken the time to just laze about without something else going on.
    Riss' Quarters

"Of course we can." Misha affirms softly, going back to running her hands down Riss' back and entwining her fingers gently through the muse's hair as she does, "We can do anything you like so long as we do it together." Her smile grows just a touch wider as her heart warms with the thought. That triggers another memory, and the organ that circulates water through her body uselessly begins to beat just a touch stronger, to make it more audible amongst the comforting sounds of nature being simulated by the room.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

((Whoops. And I even remember looking at this.)))

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Lisa's Home]

Emmi laughs along. "That's right. At least she'll always think I'm cool, but it does add being a good role model to the stack of worries."
    [Lisa's Home]

"Oh yeah, I know that feeling. The last thing I want to do is screw up my sister's kids." Lisa chuckles, not altogether serious, though there is some truth to it. "They're all good kids, and Celia and David do a great job of raising them. I'm sure they can undo any mistakes you make." The rabbitgirl winks.

9. - Top - End - #459

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    You brought him out his shell.

Vierzt is pulled down, and a laugh escapes From him!
    "Pfft. Well that wasn't hard," Gelley says, trying to let her giggles die down, wrapping her arms around Vierzt's neck and shoulders.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #460

Treehouse

Aw, have I disappointed you?

Vierzt is extremely okay with Divebomb hanging onto him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

11. - Top - End - #461

Treehouse

"No, you dummy! I'm just glad is all," Gelley explains, craning her head up to give Vierzt a good kiss.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #462

Treehouse

Vierzt kisses her back!

I'm glad to. You've proven yourself a superhero.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

13. - Top - End - #463

Treehouse

"Hey, I don't have to prove it!" Gelley says, looking at Vierzt incredulously. "But... at least there's another believer around! That makes me happy." She kisses the drow again, longer and slower than before.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #464

Outside Trisha's Cabin

The huntress stirs and her eyes flutters open. Danger In less then a second she's on her feet, ready to fight. The other personality completely gone from her head.

But there is no dark tendrils there to met her, no evil goddesses to fight. There was just Trisha.

Oh no.

In a blink of an eye she's on her knees with her arm pressed against the champions back, trying to hold her still as she coughs. Other thoughts enter her head, should she get water? Medicine?

No, she needed to be with her girlfriend right now, no where else.

She notices the hair change but isn't sure what to make of it right now, it could be dealt with later. "Trisha..." She finally says once the cough seem to have laid down a bit. "How are you feeling?" She wanted to guide the champion into the cabin to the bed, but she needed to know how bad it was first.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fettina's Place]

Tina walks out've the kitchen after hearing that. She looks at him suspiciously. "You actually brought textbooks?" The pianist walks around behind him and opens his pack like she's expecting something to jump out at her. The truth is actually more surprising, in this case. She takes one out - something about biology - and cracks it open. "Huh. Wow, that's very interesting."
    [Fettina's Place]

"Is that the krogan biology one? I thought that might be interesting." Evan says with a grin
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

16. - Top - End - #466

Treehouse

"Hey, I don't have to prove it!" Gelley says, looking at Vierzt incredulously. "But... at least there's another believer around! That makes me happy." She kisses the drow again, longer and slower than before.
    Good! I like it when you're happy. He realizes how weird that sounds but is int interrupted by the kiss! He kisses her back happily.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

17. - Top - End - #467

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Fettina's Place]

"Is that the krogan biology one? I thought that might be interesting." Evan says with a grin
    "I dunno... All this one says is 'you're a doofus'," Tina tosses the textbook at him, provided he has hands free to catch it with. He might be able to one-hand it, after it hits him square in the gut. In either case, she adds with laugh, "That textbook thing was a joke, Evan."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Good! I like it when you're happy. He realizes how weird that sounds but is int interrupted by the kiss! He kisses her back happily.
    That doesn't sound weird to DB, anyway. She likes it simple. The heroine wraps her arms around Vierzt, holding him tight, but doesn't bother pulling the curtain quite yet. She's tired, and if Vierzt wants more he'll just have to be a bit braver this time.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-20 at 05:27 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #468

[Riss' Quarters]

With a warm smile, the muse tried to shift just a bit more so as to place an ear to Misha’s chest and listen to the rhythmic undulation of her pulse; taking care to not accidently poke her nereid on accident with the ends of her antlers as she adjusted although a wandering hand wouldn't be above a light grope as she settled in. For a moment, she thought of whispering ‘Thank you’ but decided otherwise. She already knows. I don’t need to say it, do I?

After a few minutes, however, she couldn’t quite help but to begin gently humming that old, almost mournful tune that came to her mind whenever she was like this. Part of it was that, to her, it was simply something that needed to be done. And since I’m the only one here that knows how it goes.. Well, I can’t say I mind the circumstances. Maybe I should translate it for her someday. Might not rhyme as well, though..

19. - Top - End - #469

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lisa's Home]

"Oh yeah, I know that feeling. The last thing I want to do is screw up my sister's kids." Lisa chuckles, not altogether serious, though there is some truth to it. "They're all good kids, and Celia and David do a great job of raising them. I'm sure they can undo any mistakes you make." The rabbitgirl winks.
    [Lisa's Home]

"I guess so," she laughs back. "I bet Angie loves your art like mad."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

20. - Top - End - #470

That doesn't sound weird to DB, anyway. She likes it simple. The heroine wraps her arms around Vierzt, holding him tight, but doesn't bother pulling the curtain quite yet. She's tired, and if Vierzt wants more he'll just have to be a bit braver this time.
    Vierzt envellops her in a deeper hug and thinks about pulling the curtain.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

21. - Top - End - #471

Treehouse

Ooops, he might've wanted to think about that a bit sooner. Gelley's begun to fall asleep in his arms, and will eventually just break off the kiss to accept any more nuzzling he wants to give. She sighs happily and turns her head aside, exposing her throat for him.

"This is nice..." She mumbles, warm and cozy beneath the drow.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-20 at 07:04 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

[House Hunting]

"Then lets get somewhere with a view at least. Overlooking the city," Tina suggests. They might have to talk with a real-estate agency - handwaved or otherwise - for a place like that.
    [House Hunting]

"That sounds like an excellent idea. Now, we'd better do something instead of just wandering around hoping to find something."

A short time later, Kirk leads Fettina into a real estate office. He looks around for someone to help him. He can honestly say this is something he's never done before.

[Lisa's Home]

"Oh yeah, she loves it. Celia asked me to teach her a bit a couple years ago when she was first getting into it actually. Not much anymore. She likes to do her drawing on her own without any help." Lisa says.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Dwarf in the Playground

House Hunting

Nothing much is going on in the real estate office. The person at the front desk looks bored out of her brain, and the photocopy machine is beating the living snot out of some unfortunate intern. Nothing notable.

The pair has barely entered the building when a tall man in an orange suit and an insincere smile slides up to them (much to the receptionist's consternation). His suit is immaculately pressed, his tie is a sickly purple-red, and his hair is the victim of far, far too much hair gel.

"WELCOME to Realistic Real Estate! How may I help you today?"

24. - Top - End - #474

[House Hunting]

"We were looking to buy a house. Like, tonight, please," Tina explains, grinning. Anywhere but the Nexus it'd be silly to buy a home in one night, but with the money at their disposal she's certainly not concerned.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

[House Hunting]

"Someplace in the city, big, and with a nice view." Kirk adds. He glances at Tina out of the corner of his eye, fairly amused by this whole venture. Ought to be interesting.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Dwarf in the Playground

House Hunting

"Right this way, please!" The realtor will lead them to an office, and tell them to them sit down. He begins to leaf through a large folder. "Let us see, big, in the city, nice view... that's quite a number of options. What price range are you looking at?"

27. - Top - End - #477

[House Hunting]

Tina does as she's bidden, and takes a seat hesitantly. She can hardly even sit still. "There isn't any. It's fine if you get really up there."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

[House Hunting]

Kirk chuckles as he takes a seat next to Tina. "She's in charge, so whatever she says. She won't accept anything low end, though, so you might want to keep that in mind."

29. - Top - End - #479

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

With a warm smile, the muse tried to shift just a bit more so as to place an ear to Misha’s chest and listen to the rhythmic undulation of her pulse; taking care to not accidently poke her nereid on accident with the ends of her antlers as she adjusted although a wandering hand wouldn't be above a light grope as she settled in. For a moment, she thought of whispering ‘Thank you’ but decided otherwise. She already knows. I don’t need to say it, do I?

After a few minutes, however, she couldn’t quite help but to begin gently humming that old, almost mournful tune that came to her mind whenever she was like this. Part of it was that, to her, it was simply something that needed to be done. And since I’m the only one here that knows how it goes.. Well, I can’t say I mind the circumstances. Maybe I should translate it for her someday. Might not rhyme as well, though..
    Riss' Quarters

Just as Misha contemplates breaking the comfortable nonverbal duet by uttering soft 'I love yous,' but ultimately knows they wouldn't mean anything that just holding her muse couldn't convey. So instead she simply lets it go on, her heart beating and her ears drinking in the sweet, mournful melodies that pass over Riss' closed lips.

Her hands, of their own accord, begin to roam from where they were tangled in Riss' hair, slipping down her back and fingers probing the surface of her skin, feeling the muscle and tendons beneath for any sign of ache or tension after their exercise earlier. Even as content as she is, which is certainly as content as she's ever been, her penchant for motion is evident. Keeping her still would be like stopping the waves, possibly more literally than you'd think.

But despite her gentle, slow fidgeting up and down Riss' back, Misha is still the happiest she's ever been, so she will keep laying there wordlessly for as long as Riss likes.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-12-21 at 01:02 AM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

30. - Top - End - #480

Treehouse

Ooops, he might've wanted to think about that a bit sooner. Gelley's begun to fall asleep in his arms, and will eventually just break off the kiss to accept any more nuzzling he wants to give. She sighs happily and turns her head aside, exposing her throat for him.

"This is nice..." She mumbles, warm and cozy beneath the drow.
    Oh well.

It is... His arms envelop her as he softly kisses the heroine's throat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,