New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

House Hunting

The Realtor snickers at the two. "Come now, I don't think you would be able to purchase a historic, four-floor mansion in the Metropolis Square neighborhood that is also on the beachfront, has an extensive basement, maybe a secret base, and Olympic-sized pool, and is fully furnished."

He really doesn't believe they could afford that. How silly of him.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Riss' Quarters

Just as Misha contemplates breaking the comfortable nonverbal duet by uttering soft 'I love yous,' but ultimately knows they wouldn't mean anything that just holding her muse couldn't convey. So instead she simply lets it go on, her heart beating and her ears drinking in the sweet, mournful melodies that pass over Riss' closed lips.

Her hands, of their own accord, begin to roam from where they were tangled in Riss' hair, slipping down her back and fingers probing the surface of her skin, feeling the muscle and tendons beneath for any sign of ache or tension after their exercise earlier. Even as content as she is, which is certainly as content as she's ever been, her penchant for motion is evident. Keeping her still would be like stopping the waves, possibly more literally than you'd think.

But despite her gentle, slow fidgeting up and down Riss' back, Misha is still the happiest she's ever been, so she will keep laying there wordlessly for as long as Riss likes.
    If anything, the fidgeting was maybe better than just laying still. Each little motion was like an extention of the pulse Riss listened to. 'Made significant by its insignificance' or so how I think the phrase goes... It's always a nice little 'ah ha!' moment when those things suddenly become clear like that but I literally wouldn't have to look far to find nicer things. Though there might be a seldom few signs of stress, their time together having melted the most of them away quite naturally, those that could be found would be faint shadows of what they might well have been a long time prior now that the muse was more easily acclimating to her surroundings.

Still, Misha might find that she wasn't the only one who had trouble keeping still although it would be less in a general sense given that the muse's tail would be the most blatant 'offender' as it seemed to have trouble making a decision between trying to coil around the nereid's waist or simply 'painting' across her skin in long, leasurely strokes.

After a while, though, Riss' mind settled on a thought that had been bubbling at he back of her mind for some tme now. Should ask for her opinion on it... "Hey.." she began, not bothering to move for just a question so her words were likely just slightly muffled. "Do you remember when I mentioned that the process for my brain matter to be fully converted would take another few decades..? Um.. Well, what if I told you that it could instead possibly be closer to maybe a few months?
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-12-21 at 07:36 PM.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

[Char's House]

After leading Meredit through Inside, Char and the others arrive at a nicely sized house in a good part of town. "Hold on a second." Char says before walking in. Anyone outside the house likely hear a minute of shouting followed by a boom and then Char walking back outside. "Come on in! The demon's gone!" She opens the door revealing a mundane and very clean living room.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

4. - Top - End - #484

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    If anything, the fidgeting was maybe better than just laying still. Each little motion was like an extention of the pulse Riss listened to. 'Made significant by its insignificance' or so how I think the phrase goes... It's always a nice little 'ah ha!' moment when those things suddenly become clear like that but I literally wouldn't have to look far to find nicer things. Though there might be a seldom few signs of stress, their time together having melted the most of them away quite naturally, those that could be found would be faint shadows of what they might well have been a long time prior now that the muse was more easily acclimating to her surroundings.

Still, Misha might find that she wasn't the only one who had trouble keeping still although it would be less in a general sense given that the muse's tail would be the most blatant 'offender' as it seemed to have trouble making a decision between trying to coil around the nereid's waist or simply 'painting' across her skin in long, leasurely strokes.

After a while, though, Riss' mind settled on a thought that had been bubbling at he back of her mind for some tme now. Should ask for her opinion on it... "Hey.." she began, not bothering to move for just a question so her words were likely just slightly muffled. "Do you remember when I mentioned that the process for my brain matter to be fully converted would take another few decades..? Um.. Well, what if I told you that it could instead possibly be closer to maybe a few months?
    Riss' Quarters

That is a rather odd thing to bring up out of nowhere, and the fact that it's so incongruent causes Misha to pause and think deeply about it before responding, her fingers moving on from their searching to full on massage in all the places she can easily reach. The nereid bites her lip lightly as she prepares to speak, dragging her teeth slowly back behind the curtain of her lips to delay for a few moments more.

"I suppose I'd have to know what you meant by that? Like... if you were originally wrong about the time it would take, then it's going to happen anyway and I'm fine with that. If... there's another way to do it, but it's more risky, then I need to know the risks. I don't want anything to harm you, even something that you really want to happen." That's at the fore of her mind now, with the mess with Magtok behind them for the most part. Any pain or damage to Riss would be a sin in her mind.

"And... maybe you could explain what it would mean for us? Would it make you like Archimedes, or...?" She's not exactly sure how that would work, if Riss was just a face on the wall that occasionally inhabited a body.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Meredit
    Guest in the Playground

[Char's House]

Meredit now holds a pamphlet too. It's a business visitor's guide to the Nexus. They were walking fast through the Mallside and she did not have time to read before grabbing one from a display.

She looks down the list of local businesses and tries to find the "Needle and Thread" dot on the tiny map. Maybe they accept items on

When something explodes Meredit drops the pamphlet and the bag. The bag was closer to the ground so the paper fell into it. When Char says it's ok she picks up the bag handles again and comes inside. She takes off her shoes at the door. Of course she has fancy multicolored socks.

"It's pretty," says Meredit as she looks around the room. She sounds surprised. "I was worried that the bang meant something big just broke!"

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

[Char's House]

Char points around the house while saying, "This is the living room, that over there is the dining room slash kitchen. That down the hall is the guest room. That's my room to the right and my dad's room is upstairs." Char smiles, obviously excited by the prospect of Meredit staying with her. "I take it you'll want the guest room?"
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Outside Trisha's Cabin

The huntress stirs and her eyes flutters open. Danger In less then a second she's on her feet, ready to fight. The other personality completely gone from her head.

But there is no dark tendrils there to met her, no evil goddesses to fight. There was just Trisha.

Oh no.

In a blink of an eye she's on her knees with her arm pressed against the champions back, trying to hold her still as she coughs. Other thoughts enter her head, should she get water? Medicine?

No, she needed to be with her girlfriend right now, no where else.

She notices the hair change but isn't sure what to make of it right now, it could be dealt with later. "Trisha..." She finally says once the cough seem to have laid down a bit. "How are you feeling?" She wanted to guide the champion into the cabin to the bed, but she needed to know how bad it was first.
    Outside Trisha's House

"Like a whole new person."
    Trisha says with a small tired smile before she reopens her eyes. A strand of hair falls into her view and she frowns slightly as she reaches up to run her fingers through it. "Red? Is that my natural?" She asks curiously before she slowly tries to get up to her feet. She'll probably need help standing.

"Congratulations Trisha."
    A deep and familiar voice says from nearby. Should Michi look, she'll find Atticus leaning against a tree. The Demon gives them both a polite nod. "I hope you two enjoy your change."

8. - Top - End - #488
    Meredit
    Guest in the Playground

[Char's House]

Meredit smiles too! "Yes please."

"It's been a long time since I was the guest." She looks shy. "We had a very big house. Dad was a realtor back then, he got us a good price. We hosted slumber parties for the entire soccer team. It got so loud the neighbors called the cops on us and we were only fourteen!" Now she's laughing again. "So you want to make it a party? Just maybe not with a case of Jolt cola?"

9. - Top - End - #489
    Bugbear in the Playground

Outside Trisha's House

Michicora attempts to help Trisha up but before she can answer her question she have already turned to look in Atticus direction, her danger sense warning her. The demon doesn't exactly get a warm greeting by the huntress who is already reaching for her nearby sword.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside Trisha's Home

"Damn it Atticus!" Trisha shouts, covering herself up and ignoring Michi at the moment. "If we were at war I'd have half a mind to gut you!" She says angrily even as Atticus begins to chuckle. If Michicora doesn't do anything too rash, Trisha's features will soften a bit. "Mind at least turning around if you're going to talk to us?"

"Nothing I haven't seen before, but alright." Smiling in amusement, the demon agrees and turns to give them a bit of decency.

11. - Top - End - #491

Outside Trisha's Home

Michicora still grabs her weapon but doesn't seem to intend to use it, just staring coldly at Atticus. But the fact he wasn't an enemy is almost worse since now the shame starts creeping in, the elf quickly covering herself. She didn't like to be seen with Trisha like this, after an entire lifetime of shame it was pretty hard to get over.

"What is he doing here? How did you sneak up on us?" She demands angrily, feeling rather humiliated, not only for being caught naked like this, but also failing to noticing him sneaking up on them. If he had been an enemy, he could have easily killed them. It was a failure.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-22 at 05:12 PM.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    House Hunting

The Realtor snickers at the two. "Come now, I don't think you would be able to purchase a historic, four-floor mansion in the Metropolis Square neighborhood that is also on the beachfront, has an extensive basement, maybe a secret base, and Olympic-sized pool, and is fully furnished."

He really doesn't believe they could afford that. How silly of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [House Hunting]

Kirk chuckles as he takes a seat next to Tina. "She's in charge, so whatever she says. She won't accept anything low end, though, so you might want to keep that in mind."
    "Is that the best you've got?" Tina asks, eyes widening. Gods, an Olympic sized pool... beachfront... she could swim forever. And all those other goodies make her very happy. "Cuz that sounds pretty damn good."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Oh well.

It is... His arms envelop her as he softly kisses the heroine's throat.
    Gelley shivers a bit and wriggles beneath him, still grinning as she drifts off. Unless Vierzt protests, she'll be asleep in moments. Her mouth hangs open slightly, and a soft yawn escapes before she falls still. Hopefully Vierzt won't get any ideas about that mask of hers.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside Trisha's Cabin

"I'm here to send the congratulations for her switching Ideals successfully."
    Atticus says with his hands behind his back and tucked beneath his wings. "All Champions can feel it when it happens. As for how I got here, I 'ported in about 100 yards into the forest and glided through." He explains.

Trisha stands and tries to squeeze Michi's shoulder to settle her down before she goes about pulling her dress back on.

14. - Top - End - #494

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Gelley shivers a bit and wriggles beneath him, still grinning as she drifts off. Unless Vierzt protests, she'll be asleep in moments. Her mouth hangs open slightly, and a soft yawn escapes before she falls still. Hopefully Vierzt won't get any ideas about that mask of hers.
    Vierzt smiles, happy to be with Divebomb. He tries to peek a little under the mask, but decides against him and hopefully thinks DiveBomb will show him sometime. He yawns and curls up with her, going to sleep.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

15. - Top - End - #495

Treehouse

It's a lot more likely now after he didn't try to sneak a peek. He won't be dissapointed. Gel will likely sleep straight through till morning, where her augments will wake her at a designated time. That is to say, very late.

Gelley's eyes fly open, her visor flickering to life in an instant. She blinks a bunch, then, winding back down and remembering where she is. With a grin and a yawn, she throws her arms up to stretch. The heroine shivers a bit after quickly finding that the fire's gone out.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-22 at 07:40 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #496

Outside Trisha's Cabin

"Cheater." The elf mumbles, but then turns her attention to something much more important, her girlfriend.

She doesn't even attempt to put on her own dress, first time had been difficult enough so she didn't think she would be able to in the middle of the night. She would have to pull on inside once she had made sure she understood all this. "What does all this mean Trisha?"

17. - Top - End - #497

Treehouse

It's a lot more likely now after he didn't try to sneak a peek. He won't be dissapointed. Gel will likely sleep straight through till morning, where her augments will wake her at a designated time. That is to say, very late.

Gelley's eyes fly open, her visor flickering to life in an instant. She blinks a bunch, then, winding back down and remembering where she is. With a grin and a yawn, she throws her arms up to stretch. The heroine shivers a bit after quickly finding that the fire's gone out.
    Vierzt is still sleeping peacefully, a smile on his face.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

[House Hunting]

The drow looks at Tina for a moment and then back to the Realtor. "I think that sounds exactly like the sort of thing we're looking for. I doubt the price is an issue, so let's hear a little more about it."

19. - Top - End - #499
    Dwarf in the Playground

House Hunting

The Realtor will humor the two, sowing them pictures and a floor plan. It's both beautiful and well-laid out! After baiting them along to the point where he thinks they have their hearts set on it, he will list the price.

It's borderline extortionate... but nothing compared to the money they're willing to use for a house.

"And if you can pay even half that up front, I won't even try to wrangle you into an unnecessary mortgage."

20. - Top - End - #500

[Riss' Quarters]

"Well, I wasn't wrong when I first said it would take decades because.." Riss trailed off for a moment as Misha's manipulations were pleasing enough to be momentarily detracting. "..Ah, um... Well, my measurements at the time weren't off. It's just that.. Well, I can only assume that it has something to do with the comparatively new environment that has caused this acceleration. There haven't been any adverse effects otherwise, however, although there are still several blocks in place that will remain until their functions would have been accessible by the old time frame. Given that they're there to ease the psychological transition between the two states, I think I'll keep them as is...

"Still, what this means is that... Well, I guess the best way to phrase it is that physical form becomes less static and more... Well, like clothes. Use one form for a specific task and then put it away for a shape that's more suited for something else."
    the muse said with tones of suppressed excitement. "And I was thinking of maybe starting out with five or so before attempting to expand beyond that although most of them probably won't be much different than what you see here so as to keep any chance of disassociation issues to a minimum. That and now I'll need to push forward a project that I was hoping to have more time to work on before this but I think I can make a convincing case for having assistance given what it is.. Which is basically a device that allows instantaneous transmission of data across any distance. That way I could run several forms at the same time as well as have a safety net of sorts if something were to happen to one of them while I was 'inhabiting' it at the time. Not saying that something will happen but.. Well, if I'm to plan for the long term then it just seems like a good precaution to take... And then there are so many other things that thinking in the long term will require and.." Her voice quivering with an eclectic mix of apprehension, excitement, and anticipation, Riss took a moment to calm herself with a few breaths as she brought her mind back to the present. Tilting her head upwards, she gently nuzzled the underside of Misha's chin before continuing in a much calmer tone.

"It's like... Well if I were to describe it, it's like the difference between the larval, pupal, and adult stages of several forms of insect life. Each one is radically different than the others but they all have a line of commonality between them which binds them all together. As such, this transition means that I'll suddenly have options open to me that I've hardly even given thought about before. And because I have the means to really utilize these options I.. Well, I guess it's a bit overwhelming. I mean... I'm basically setting things up for the rest of my eternity or however long it is I decide to live." the muse explained. "And.. Well, even with all the little changes to make, there are some that I would like your opinion on, seeing how they'd be affecting you. One of which is what I should do with this body once I technically won't need it any more."

21. - Top - End - #501

[House Hunting]

Before Kirk can even begin to object, Tina says, "We'll take it! Half up front it is." The realtor's baiting has gotten her much too worked up to say no at this point. It just looks so nice. Hopefully no one involved will look too deeply at her source of the platinum to pay for this - a sketchy deep-space mining program. "You wanna talk to my accountant?"

[Treehouse]

Aw, darn! Gelley wants him to be awake. How to solve this issue...

The heroine looks at her cold, pale fingers and grins wickedly, having come up with an idea. Well, it's hard for someone so sweet to look wicked, but she makes a good attempt. Then her hands dive down under the covers.

Vierzt might find a certain part of him getting very chilly, very fast.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-12-23 at 12:39 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

[House Hunting]

At that price Kirk actually was planning on saying something. Simply because she's paying it. He could probably scrounge up that much money himself. But seeing as she so readily agrees, he keeps quiet on that front. How much money does she have?

"We should probably see it first." He does suggest, however. Unlike Fettina, he isn't quite so dazzled by the Realtor's presentation of the place. Really, he doesn't trust the guy.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

[Char's house]
    The concept of the party causes Char to somehow get even happier, but then she frowns and asks, "Who... um, who were you planning to invite?"
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

24. - Top - End - #504

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

"Well, I wasn't wrong when I first said it would take decades because.." Riss trailed off for a moment as Misha's manipulations were pleasing enough to be momentarily detracting. "..Ah, um... Well, my measurements at the time weren't off. It's just that.. Well, I can only assume that it has something to do with the comparatively new environment that has caused this acceleration. There haven't been any adverse effects otherwise, however, although there are still several blocks in place that will remain until their functions would have been accessible by the old time frame. Given that they're there to ease the psychological transition between the two states, I think I'll keep them as is...

"Still, what this means is that... Well, I guess the best way to phrase it is that physical form becomes less static and more... Well, like clothes. Use one form for a specific task and then put it away for a shape that's more suited for something else."
    the muse said with tones of suppressed excitement. "And I was thinking of maybe starting out with five or so before attempting to expand beyond that although most of them probably won't be much different than what you see here so as to keep any chance of disassociation issues to a minimum. That and now I'll need to push forward a project that I was hoping to have more time to work on before this but I think I can make a convincing case for having assistance given what it is.. Which is basically a device that allows instantaneous transmission of data across any distance. That way I could run several forms at the same time as well as have a safety net of sorts if something were to happen to one of them while I was 'inhabiting' it at the time. Not saying that something will happen but.. Well, if I'm to plan for the long term then it just seems like a good precaution to take... And then there are so many other things that thinking in the long term will require and.." Her voice quivering with an eclectic mix of apprehension, excitement, and anticipation, Riss took a moment to calm herself with a few breaths as she brought her mind back to the present. Tilting her head upwards, she gently nuzzled the underside of Misha's chin before continuing in a much calmer tone.

"It's like... Well if I were to describe it, it's like the difference between the larval, pupal, and adult stages of several forms of insect life. Each one is radically different than the others but they all have a line of commonality between them which binds them all together. As such, this transition means that I'll suddenly have options open to me that I've hardly even given thought about before. And because I have the means to really utilize these options I.. Well, I guess it's a bit overwhelming. I mean... I'm basically setting things up for the rest of my eternity or however long it is I decide to live." the muse explained. "And.. Well, even with all the little changes to make, there are some that I would like your opinion on, seeing how they'd be affecting you. One of which is what I should do with this body once I technically won't need it any more."
    Riss' Quarters

So it was pretty much as Misha was worrying about, but Riss was asking her opinion on all of it... the muse may detect a soft sigh of hesitation from her aqua vitae as Misha tries to phrase her thoughts as clearly as possible.

"You shouldn't abandon your body. Your body makes up what you are just as much as your mind does, and without both you might not be the same person anymore. I-it's... I don't know how to explain it." Even with the time to steady herself, she's still utterly at a loss.

"Let me try again? Before I played that game with the gloamings, everything I did with you, getting close to someone, sex, sharing my hopes and dreams and emotions, none of that would have occured to me. I was just the guardian of a pool in a forest that no one remembered or cared about anymore. Changing my body changed my desires, because my body is a part of me, and while I'm grateful for everything that brought to me... I know I'm not the same person I was before it. I don't belong to my pool anymore, I don't want to go into a long sleep and forget things anymore, I don't want to stay in one place... there are still remnants of the old me, and I still have the few memories of what I was like, but it's like another person's life now." Okay, that was getting somewhere, she supposed, but she still didn't feel it was enough.

"It's the same idea when I take on the traits of someone my water has tasted. I... I can feel what their body would want and need on a level most people would never know by comparing their body to my own. Everyone I've killed-" Misha stumbles over the word, but swallows and carries on, "I've felt their darkest and brightest desires. Not mental ones, but purely physical. Things most of them would never know existed. It might be why it takes so much concentration to be in a form other than my own, because I have to fight the body's desires to keep my head and act how I really want to act. It's easier if I just take on traits, because then I'm still mostly myself. I'd never really thought about those parts of my abilities before we were together, but the more I think these days, the more I uncover."

Misha stops the massage, stops holding Riss altogether, so she can run her fingers through her own hair as tears form in her eyes, "If a change of body could drive me to you... Riss, I don't want to take the chance, any chance, that losing this body means you might no longer need me. I know it wouldn't seem that way, but you can't know how much of what between us is your physical needs and how much is your brain." Tears are falling freely now, Misha's lip quivers as her words finally break into sobs and she forces her face into the crook of the muse's shoulder, murmuring, "You just can't..."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Dwarf in the Playground

House Hunting

"Of course, I didn't expect you to be able to-wait what?" the Realtor is surprised by this turn of events. "Um... sure. I'll show you the house and then you can give me the information for at least part of the transaction. Do you have time right now?"

26. - Top - End - #506

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [House Hunting]

At that price Kirk actually was planning on saying something. Simply because she's paying it. He could probably scrounge up that much money himself. But seeing as she so readily agrees, he keeps quiet on that front. How much money does she have?

"We should probably see it first." He does suggest, however. Unlike Fettina, he isn't quite so dazzled by the Realtor's presentation of the place. Really, he doesn't trust the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    House Hunting

"Of course, I didn't expect you to be able to-wait what?" the Realtor is surprised by this turn of events. "Um... sure. I'll show you the house and then you can give me the information for at least part of the transaction. Do you have time right now?"
    "That's what we're here for," Tina says, smiling a gleaming white smile. She hops up out've her chair and prepares to go.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

27. - Top - End - #507
    Meredit
    Guest in the Playground

[Char's House]

"Nobody yet," says Meredit. "But there's you here and me and maybe some more will come after seeing Santa. That's enough for party games. That's enough to bake a double batch of goodies!"

28. - Top - End - #508

[Treehouse]

Aw, darn! Gelley wants him to be awake. How to solve this issue...

The heroine looks at her cold, pale fingers and grins wickedly, having come up with an idea. Well, it's hard for someone so sweet to look wicked, but she makes a good attempt. Then her hands dive down under the covers.

Vierzt might find a certain part of him getting very chilly, very fast.
    Uh oh.

Vierzt doesn't react for a moment, then his eyes snap open! Ah!

He sees Divebomb and grins. [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen)"]What are you doing?! I'm not even up yet![/COLOR]
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

29. - Top - End - #509

[Treehouse]

"Well, you are now!" Gelley says, giggling at her own double-entendre. She grins at Vierzt, unmoving. "Besides, I'm just trying to get warm. It's the warmest thing I could think of on short notice!"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

[House Hunting]

"That's right. Whenever you're ready to show us that is. Now would be preferable, though." Kirk adds as he gets to his feet as well.