New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty decides to have a good look around the place. Starting with the shower.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #872
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    No Longer House Hunting

The only thing that might stop them is a scream of desperation and aggravation coming from upstairs!

Yep, definitely a scream. Female. Not dissimilar to the kind of scream one makes before breaking down in tears.

Kate's Apartment

After a minute, Kate comes out of her room in dragon-freindly clothes and dragon form. "I found the beginning of a fairy ring under my bed after I checked my mattress, but I stomped that and it didn't come up again. But that thing's been acting quirky, and it was sucking up the air from my room while I was dusting, so stuff might have happened inside it. And then even after I stopped, the apartment always smelled fresh, so I half-wondered if there was another ring around."

She reaches down to pick up the Roomag and looks into it. "Yeah... looks like a fairy ring formed around the lip of the the hole. That's probably what's been making it act up."
    Kate's Apartment

"So it's been sucking up mold spores and fey magic and that caused it to create a fairy ring? Huh. Well, he can steam clean it but if that's the problem then it will probably need regular maintenance. Still, I'll put in a word for you if you want to drop it off at the Menagerie. He likes tinkering with this kind of stuff." He'll grump about it, but that's just his way even when he's secretly interested about something new.

Ormirrah's Apartment

Ormirrah will probably hear a few knocks coming from behind the fogged over mirror in her bathroom, like someone knocking on a window from the other side. She can see a vaguely feminine face framed by golden blonde hair on the other side.

"Hellooooo, is anyone home?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

With an apartment so small, the washroom is easy enough to find. He's a bit low on shampoo and conditioner, but otherwise a shower shouldn't be difficult to manage.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

The Half-Dragon girl jumps, then moves over to the mirror to wipe away the fog with her hand. She blinks, "Who the hell are you? why are you in my mirror?" She's understandably freaked out by this. Thankfully for her, she's finished wrapping the towel around her by now, hiding her breasts but not her currently ample cleavage.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

4. - Top - End - #874

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Amlin's Apartment]

With an apartment so small, the washroom is easy enough to find. He's a bit low on shampoo and conditioner, but otherwise a shower shouldn't be difficult to manage.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

The Half-Dragon girl jumps, then moves over to the mirror to wipe away the fog with her hand. She blinks, "Who the hell are you? why are you in my mirror?" She's understandably freaked out by this. Thankfully for her, she's finished wrapping the towel around her by now, hiding her breasts but not her currently ample cleavage.
    Ormirrah's Apartment

Eris' smiling, slightly gap-tooth visage is staring back at the half-dragon, and looks her up and down slowly just to add to the discomfort she may be feeling.

"Oh goodie, I'm glad someone is getting a bit of enjoyment out of the gifts that gods gave them. Having fun with those are you sweetie?" The goddess asks licentiously, running her tongue over her upper lip in an exaggerated fashion.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2013-01-21 at 06:45 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty showers, then decides not to bother dressing as she looks around the rest of the apartment. Checking the kitchen for a drink, before, well, generally looking around.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty will find that, as before, Amlin doesn't have anything except tap water for drinks. If she peeks into the second room though, she'll find that the left hand side is a bedroom while the right hand side has an elaborate ritual circle on the floor. Interesting.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

"Eris!? Why in all the planes are you looking at me like that?" Ormirrah is definitely a bit creeped out at the moment. She'll move next to the mirror so that Eris can't see her, leaning up against the wall. She's a bit more confident in herself, but at the same time she's not feeling that great about it. Not when a god is making lustful faces at her.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Curiosity killed the cat.
    But what about the quarter-ghost?

...and so Patty walks over to the ritual circle, walking quietly, and squints at the symbols.

She doesn't step into it, though. She knows what happens when an unclad lass gets into a magic circle!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #878

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty will find that, as before, Amlin doesn't have anything except tap water for drinks. If she peeks into the second room though, she'll find that the left hand side is a bedroom while the right hand side has an elaborate ritual circle on the floor. Interesting.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

"Eris!? Why in all the planes are you looking at me like that?" Ormirrah is definitely a bit creeped out at the moment. She'll move next to the mirror so that Eris can't see her, leaning up against the wall. She's a bit more confident in herself, but at the same time she's not feeling that great about it. Not when a god is making lustful faces at her.
    Ormirrah's Apartment

Eris acts completely oblivious to Ormirrah's attempt to escape her gaze, sticking her head right through the mirror as if it didn't exist at all so she can turn her head and keep eye contact with Ormirrah, "What, am I not allowed to admire my own handiwork all of a sudden? You should have remembered Katie-Kate's warning darling, I don't let interesting little duckies like you go after just one dance around the floor." She taunts, sticking her tongue out much more childishly this time and crossing her eyes like a loon.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

There's faint necromantic pulses coming from it; probably Amlin's ritual in progress with his wanting to become a lich. From his looks now, he'll likely be skeletal by the time it happens.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

Ormirrah gives her a look, "... You popped in right now just to make me uncomfortable, didn't you?"

10. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty sighs. Amlin was too nice a kid to get himself lichified. But at the same time, it was his choice..

She shakes her head, walking over to inspect the bedroom. While casting a quiet detect-magic spell.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #881

[Amlin's Apartment]

There's faint necromantic pulses coming from it; probably Amlin's ritual in progress with his wanting to become a lich. From his looks now, he'll likely be skeletal by the time it happens.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

Ormirrah gives her a look, "... You popped in right now just to make me uncomfortable, didn't you?"
    Ormirrah's Apartment

"If it was just for that I wouldn't have even bothered honey. No, I'm taking you out for a night on the town and we're going to start some trouble. I'll give you a bit to get ready, but then we're hitting a bar tout suite!" Eris' grin is feral and dangerous, and she holds up a watch and begins inspecting it like Ormirrah is on a time limit.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

There's a few odds and ends that are enchanted; mostly trinkets such as necklaces or rings, but on the whole it's as stark as the rest of the apartment. There's... not really anything interesting in here.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

Ormirrah looks at Eris like she's insane, "What? I'm not going to get into something to go out with you. I can barely get up the will to go out myself most days," No shame in saying that to a god. She was probably aware already. Regardless, Ormirrah seems pretty offended. Eris may have to take matters into her own hands.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty sighs again, then walks back over to sit next to Amlin, waiting for him to wake up!

When he does, he'l get quite the view, of course.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #884
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Kate's Apartment

"So it's been sucking up mold spores and fey magic and that caused it to create a fairy ring? Huh. Well, he can steam clean it but if that's the problem then it will probably need regular maintenance. Still, I'll put in a word for you if you want to drop it off at the Menagerie. He likes tinkering with this kind of stuff." He'll grump about it, but that's just his way even when he's secretly interested about something new.
    "Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I should probably even take it there right now, before this gets any worse. Wait, let me mess with the fairy ring. Don't want to mess up your..." Julie hasn't said this guy's relation to her... "Mess up his lab."

Kate reaches into the lip of the roomag and pokes at the itty bitty mushrooms in-ZAP! Kate is suddenly three inches shorter.

"Yipes. I should change back before we leave, anyway."

15. - Top - End - #885

[Amlin's Apartment]

There's a few odds and ends that are enchanted; mostly trinkets such as necklaces or rings, but on the whole it's as stark as the rest of the apartment. There's... not really anything interesting in here.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

Ormirrah looks at Eris like she's insane, "What? I'm not going to get into something to go out with you. I can barely get up the will to go out myself most days," No shame in saying that to a god. She was probably aware already. Regardless, Ormirrah seems pretty offended. Eris may have to take matters into her own hands.
    Ormirrah's Apartment

Eris makes another silly face, "Well duh luv, that's why I'm here to pull you off that shapely rump and get you moving. Anyway, time's up, you had your chance to dress. Time to go!" Without any more warning Eris will toss an apple through the mirror at Ormirrah's feet. If the apple hits the ground or anything else with sufficient force it will burst into a cloud of green smoke that acts as a sort of portal effect for anything engulfed by it.

The portal's destination you may ask? Where better for a half-black dragon (or should that be a black half-dragon?) than the Black Dragon's Den?

Of course, catching the apple gently or jumping away from the smoke quickly enough will probably foil Eris' plan in the short term.

Kate's Apartment

Julie will reach out and try to stop Kate from messing with the fairy ring before she can, "Wait! If you do that, he probably won't agree to fix it. Wally knows generally what fairy magic is, but Nate hasn't had any direct experience with it and he's curious. He'll take his lumps if he gets in over his head with it, don't worry." It's not like a multiple centuries old unbodied doesn't know the meaning of trial and error after all.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2013-01-21 at 07:20 PM.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

Ormirrah's been adventuring in her homeworld long enough to know to dodge, as so she'll move out of the way, her towel, unfortunately, dropping off her before she catches it and continues to hold it in front of her body, glaring at Eris, "Stop it! I'm not going out with you!"

Geeze, that's not something she expected to say to anybody. Particularly not a goddess.

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin will wake up a little while later, looking bleary eyed as he looks at Patty. Clearly this must be a dream. This is a dream, right? Surely, that's it. There's no way someone that attractive is sitting in his living room and both of them are naked.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty smiles warmly, leaning over to pinch Amlin's skinny arm.
    "Nope. You're not dreaming," she says with a giggle, having guessed his thoughts!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #888
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

Julie successfully saves Kate from an annoying shock. "Okay, thanks for letting me know. Okay, I'll switch back and we can get going."

Unless Julie has more to say at the moment, Kate will go to do that. assuming nothing happens in the mean time, she'll be back in a minute in normal form and more normal clothes. She'll also have a bag to carry the thoroughly-broken thing in.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin's eyes widen as he remembers what happened, "We..." He blushes, "What happened? I remember seeing you and then everything is just a blissful blur. I can make out bits, but all I could think of there is sex."

Makes sense. Near as i can tell, when I really started draining him i was taking more than just desire.

Hey, Harvey isn't speaking in broken common! And sounds like a woman?

20. - Top - End - #890
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty blushes, giggling softly. "That's pretty much what happened. And you were good, loverboy." The raven-haired priestess winks, then turns her mental attention inwards. Hm. We might have to try to work on that a little. And...you sound different, too. Stronger. Feeling better?

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #891

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

Ormirrah's been adventuring in her homeworld long enough to know to dodge, as so she'll move out of the way, her towel, unfortunately, dropping off her before she catches it and continues to hold it in front of her body, glaring at Eris, "Stop it! I'm not going out with you!"

Geeze, that's not something she expected to say to anybody. Particularly not a goddess.

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin will wake up a little while later, looking bleary eyed as he looks at Patty. Clearly this must be a dream. This is a dream, right? Surely, that's it. There's no way someone that attractive is sitting in his living room and both of them are naked.
    Ormirrah's Apartment

Eris puts a hand to her forehead dramatically, swooning as if she was struck through the heart, "Aww, you wound me, you truly do. I give you my blessing, give you the tools you need to make your life better and now you won't even agree to one little request for companionship? I'm aghast at what passes for gratitude these days."

As she speaks, the green cloud doesn't exactly disperse, just billowing a bit to the side to exist passively behind her, "Besides, I wouldn't accept you out now even if you wanted to come. You aren't properly dressed anymore. That can be fixed though." Eris points her finger at Ormirrah and gives it a little swirl, and she may find a dress loosely weaving itself around her body. She has about a half a second to react before the steam in the air converts entirely into shimmering red threads and sequins in an attempt to clothe her.

And what are the proportions of this shiny silk gown you may ask? Well it keeps whatever Ormirrah had up top, but she may find her rear suddenly expanding beyond all biological norms in what is Eris' attempt to offbalance her and send her tumbling into the portal.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin sits up, Blushing profusely, "Uh... sorry if i did anything untoward. you were just so..." he motions towards her, looking mightily embarassed. Still, he's not about to get up and look for some clothing if he can help it. He doesn't want her to do the same. >.>

I'm not sure. I can think clearly now. I think I fed enough, but I'm still hungry. If nothing else, I'm stronger now.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

That's the thing about a tail; it keeps things well balanced, and so Ormirrah has learned to lean forward a lot of the time. This makes it easy enough to dodge a second time, but she's not quick enough to dodge the dress.

She puts her hands on her newly oversized rump, "Stop!"
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-01-21 at 07:37 PM.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

"Oh, you weren't at all, handsome - I enjoyed it. Quite a bit." Patty winks, giggling cheerfully. Because, in fact, she did!

Well, your needing desire actually works, for now, because in my service to Angela, I...well, seducing people is how I serve and please Her, Patty explains. I do prefer them to be able to remember me, though, she adds with a mental chuckle.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #894

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin sits up, Blushing profusely, "Uh... sorry if i did anything untoward. you were just so..." he motions towards her, looking mightily embarassed. Still, he's not about to get up and look for some clothing if he can help it. He doesn't want her to do the same. >.>

I'm not sure. I can think clearly now. I think I fed enough, but I'm still hungry. If nothing else, I'm stronger now.

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

That's the thing about a tail; it keeps things well balanced, and so Ormirrah has learned to lean forward a lot of the time. This makes it easy enough to dodge a second time, but she's not quick enough to dodge the dress.

She puts her hands on her newly oversized rump, "Stop!"
    Ormirrah's Apartment

"But why would I do that when you're being so much fun?" Eris asks pleasantly. Then she snaps her fingers as if something just came to her out of the blue.

"Oh I know what you need. If you're going out, you need a party girl outfit to go out in right?" Ormirrah might find her clothes (and consequently her body) reshaping into an exaggerated miniskirt and tight top that flatters her proportions. It's definitely a costume, even coming with clip on plastic costume jewellery and makeup.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin just rubs his head, and then leans in close, looking embarassed, "I... kind of doubt that, you being the only woman I've slept with. I must have been terrible."

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

And that gets her. It's a short moment before Ormirrah's new party girl personality takes over, and she grins widely, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

26. - Top - End - #896
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty shakes her head with a smile. "Actually, you weren't. Whatever you might have lacked in experience, you more than made up for in enthuiasm. And I'm glad I was able to be your first," she says, honestly and truthfully.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #897

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin just rubs his head, and then leans in close, looking embarassed, "I... kind of doubt that, you being the only woman I've slept with. I must have been terrible."

[Ormirrah's Apartment]

And that gets her. It's a short moment before Ormirrah's new party girl personality takes over, and she grins widely, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
    Ormirrah's Apartment

"Woo, right on, let's go!" Eris will put a hand on the bottom edge of the mirror and pull it down, stretching the portal tall enough for Ormirrah to step through and revealing Eris is watching her from the other side in BDD. She also makes an arcane gesture with her other hand behind her back that's the equivalent of crossing her fingers. If Ormirrah does walk through, she'll probably find the clothes that Eris provided turning back into air once she hits the other side.

"Bring your towel along though, just in case!" Even party-girl Ormirrah should be able to see the logic in this. A proper adventurer should always remember to have their towel.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin blushes, and runs a hand down his chest, "I don't know how you could have enjoyed yourself with my bony ass," he chuckles. He's still embarrassed, but he's warming up a little.

[Ormirrah's apartment]

And Ormirrah will happily grab her towel from it's place on the floor, before stepping through.

and then her clothes vanish, and the costume with it.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Troll in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Patty sticks her tongue out at him. "It's not the size, etc.," she drawls, giggling. And leaning in to plant a kiss on Amlin's cheek. "Besides, the High Priestess of the Goddess of Lust should know whereof she speaks when it comes to enjoying these things..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #900
    Ogre in the Playground

[Amlin's Apartment]

Amlin leans into the kiss gingerly, "Alright, fair enough. Since... well, I can't exactly feed you at the moment, do you want to go and get something to eat?"