New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 84: Goblins and catgirls and dryads, oh my!

[Next to a body of water]

Kitty blinks at the sudden change and the appearance of cake. Huh, well that definitely is interesting. "Nope, but we can pretend it is just this once." She says with a grin.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Water Bodies]

"Oh ho! Tho, ith your unbirthday too, ith it? What a WONDERFUL cointhadenth!" the hatter titters gleefully. "Well then! I think thith callth for a thong, don't you think?"

He takes out a spoon, taps on several tea pots, and then begins to wave it about like a conductor's baton. The pots begin to spout steam musically, filling the air with the scent of warm tea!

A brown hare pops out from behind a nearby log. "An unbirthday party? Oh how grand! Why, it's my unbirthday as well! Such a small world this is!"

A cup of tea is passed to the rabbit.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Troll in the Playground

[Lakeside]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "So your response to potential robots in my brain is to forcibly move them around and hope they don't - g?"

Reinholdt asks, a flicker disrupting his sentence again. He thinks he'd rather lie in the mud.
    "Nanobots are bad news," Quinn says flatly. "Extremely bad news. If they're not at all necessary then they need to be eradicated - and quickly. Although there might be a better way," she allows...

Infirmary

"Of course. Where to first?" Quinn asks, smiling.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-12-19 at 10:01 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ogre in the Playground

[Embodied Water]

Kitty chuckles at the antics, taking it all in stride. What fun is just gawking at the sheer oddness of it all anyway? "Pass me some of that tea too. It smells good."

5. - Top - End - #875

[Lakeside]

That's a good question.

There's all sorts of oddness in the Nexus. Best to just enjoy it instead of spending all your time being flabberghasted.

"Aaaaaaaah very merry unbirthday, to you!" the Hatter sings. "A very merry unbrithday for you!"

He then removes his hat, revealing a large frosted cake that couldn't have possibly fit under there and holds it out for Kitty.

"Now blow the candle out my dear and may your wish come truuuuuuuuue! A very merry unbirthday... To yooooooou!"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Cherry Cabin]

Vidalia, confused at Marty's initial barrage of non-speech, is shocked when he drops the Garnet into her waiting hand. She looks up at him, anger starting to cross her normally pretty features. But, before she can say anything...

She turns on Jamie, knwing she has better speaking habits. You have thirty seconds to explain. And then there is a sonic snap, and Vidalia tries to wrap a whip-like tendril around Marty's throat. If successful, it's not tight, but it will hold firm.
    Marty stutters more gibberish, not quite begging but certainly terrified. Vidalia might do something horrible! Turn him into a Marty onion. Or something. He's about to speak some more when his speech is cut off. The tendril is around Marty's throat, and the black-clad ex-tavern owner reaches to grab the tendril, but not remove it. Marty never was one for exercise.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Entrance

He might see that talking to a motorcycle isn't realy welcome for Andy, but he won't mention it.

"I was making business in Inside to get GloG some income. I managed to find something. They would need a place for there clients to recover, like a rehab center. I haven't talked about the conditions, since I first wanted to know how the other council member think."
    Does a holographic projection to talk to make Andy feel better? Cause one just popped up on Runner.

Hm...that does sound like it would work well for us. You have my approval for it. I'd probably get a couple more approvals before continuing with it, though.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2012-12-20 at 08:38 AM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ogre in the Playground

((Will post for you later, Rebo.))

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Forest

Sadie grumbles at her cubs. No, we can't keep her! We don't know where she's been!

Then she makes confused *bear noises* when she finds herself the subject of a nymph hug. Koro! What am I supposed to do with this?!

Darcy relaxes a little when she sees that the grizzly bear isn't mauling her girlfriend, and turns her attention back to her task. "Don't go anywhere, Koro! You know we're your friends." she coaxes.

Meanwhile, KoJu pads over to the beargon to sniff at him. *little bear noises* Are you my daddy?
    [Forest]

"Come here Koro. We'll work this out. And return the amulet you borrowed too." Ilpholin says, giving just a few more cuddles before letting go and returning attention to the situation at hand.
    [Forest]

Koro makes bear noises! He wants none of this nonsense. None of it! The beargon definitely considers making his escape, but his attention is grabbed by Ilpholin's words. With some reluctant bear noises, he pads over to the nymph.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Troll in the Playground

Forest

*indignant bear noises* Don't try to deny it! These are your cubs. Koju, show Daddy your breath.

Koju obligingly huffs out some "poison" breath while Mama stays upwind. It'd be best not to inhale it, though Ilphy is probably immune anyway, I think. Even if she were a bog standard human, it would only make her a bit queasy to get a whiff of it out in the open air. Koju is only a quarter green dragon, and only a cub, so his breath weapon is less dangerous than a skunk's spray.

*bear noises* Now how am I supposed to hibernate with that in the lair? Not to mention, the cubs are too young to hibernate! They shouldn't have been born this late in the year! I should have been safe! Now help me figure this out! *BEAR NOISES*

Sadie is not a happy babymama. Step up, Koro! Time to take responsibility!
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    [Campground]

Yuki nods seeing the wisdom there. She is cold, she just doesn't want to be a bother and complain about it. "Oh yeah I guess that makes sense."
    "Do you need any help getting set up?" Sophie asks. It seems to her that Yuki isn't very self-reliant.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Campground]

Unfortunately Yuki has had to rely on many other people since waking up by herself. Though she has managed to survive this long without much help.

"I would really appreciate it."

Maybe they have some extra clothes around the camp, Yuki is fairly small and has learned to tear holes in shirts for her wings.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

12. - Top - End - #882
    Troll in the Playground

[Cherry Cabin]

Spoiler
    Show

Vidalia, confused at Marty's initial barrage of non-speech, is shocked when he drops the Garnet into her waiting hand. She looks up at him, anger starting to cross her normally pretty features. But, before she can say anything...

She turns on Jamie, knwing she has better speaking habits. You have thirty seconds to explain. And then there is a sonic snap, and Vidalia tries to wrap a whip-like tendril around Marty's throat. If successful, it's not tight, but it will hold firm.
    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Marty stutters more gibberish, not quite begging but certainly terrified. Vidalia might do something horrible! Turn him into a Marty onion. Or something. He's about to speak some more when his speech is cut off. The tendril is around Marty's throat, and the black-clad ex-tavern owner reaches to grab the tendril, but not remove it. Marty never was one for exercise.

"We saw the onion and tried to follow it because we were looking for you, but before we could catch up to it it self-destructed," Jamie says quickly. "We didn't even have a chance to say anything to it!"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

13. - Top - End - #883
    Troll in the Playground

[Cherry Cabin]

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    "We saw the onion and tried to follow it because we were looking for you, but before we could catch up to it it self-destructed," Jamie says quickly. "We didn't even have a chance to say anything to it!"
    Oh. Vidalia releases a little of the tension holding onto Marty, turning the attention from a hold into a gentle caress. Sorry sweetie. she says softly and steps closer. She'll reach out to touch his cheek with the back of her fore-finger. How can I make it up to you? she offers in her sexy voice.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Lakeside]

"Nanobots are bad news," Quinn says flatly. "Extremely bad news. If they're not at all necessary then they need to be eradicated - and quickly. Although there might be a better way," she allows...
    [Lakeside]

"One that doesn't involve ripping things around my brain maybe?" Reinholdt asks, hopefully.

Forest

Ilpholin goes to pat Koro on the head and detach the amulet to take. "Good Koro. Now if you want, you all can stay with me. There's lots of room in the cave I live in."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #885

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Does a holographic projection to talk to make Andy feel better? Cause one just popped up on Runner.

Hm...that does sound like it would work well for us. You have my approval for it. I'd probably get a couple more approvals before continuing with it, though.
    Not really. Popping up people are allways strange right.^^

"I just started and that was my plan so do you know where the other council members are?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cherry Cabin]

Oh. Vidalia releases a little of the tension holding onto Marty, turning the attention from a hold into a gentle caress. Sorry sweetie. she says softly and steps closer. She'll reach out to touch his cheek with the back of her fore-finger. How can I make it up to you? she offers in her sexy voice.
    Marty shivers a bit, still a little bit afraid. He lets go of the tendril around his neck, and relaxes noticeably. He reacts to her stepping closer by tensing again, but not moving away. He doesn't move his cheek away, but seems to enjoy it. I...um...I d-don't....Perhaps we....Gah! Um....You're k-kind...

17. - Top - End - #887

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Not really. Popping up people are allways strange right.^^

"I just started and that was my plan so do you know where the other council members are?"
    The projected rider goes into a thinking pose for a moment. With Runner havi.g spent a lot of time among people by now, he can make the holography act fairly convincingly like a regular person.

Well, Quinn is most likely in the Infirmary. I am not certain about the others at the moment, but I would be willing to bet that most of them are somewhere on the grounds. Sorry I cannot provide more information.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

18. - Top - End - #888

Silent Hadrian is still wandering around the camp, and can run into anyone.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

19. - Top - End - #889
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Silent Hadrian is still wandering around the camp, and can run into anyone.
    Why not Claire? "Oh, hi th-th-there." She stutters.
    Last edited by lord pringle; 2012-12-21 at 09:28 PM.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

20. - Top - End - #890

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Oak Cabin

Krystal smirks a little as she realizes how tired the Lady actually is.

Alright, let me get my bed ready before you pass out.

Krystal's room has a lot of superhero posters in it.

She'll prep her bed and insist that the Lady takes it.
    Oak Cabin
    The Lady would further insist that Krystal take it, but she begins to look like she's about to remove her clothing before stopping.
    "Wait...I forgot I don't have any pajamas."
    Befuddled and confused, The Lady sits down on the floor.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #891

The brown-haired boy, who appears to be between ten and twelve years old, looks up at Claire and hesitantly waves. He also tries to read her mind. Well, "tries" isn't the best word, because he still doesn't have control over his abilities and he's not doing it intentionally. It's an inadvertent scanning of her personal unconscious that may pick up forgotten or repressed memories and experiences along with anything she's not consciously thinking about right now. I said "tries" because I don't mean to godmode the scan happening; Hadrian himself isn't purposefully trying, but an attempt is made. Also, since he doesn't have control over his mind reading, there's no guarantee at all he will succeed.
    ... Eesh, I really need to come up with a more concise disclaimer. I hope you get what I mean.

22. - Top - End - #892

Oak Cabin

Krystal chuckles a little and heads to the dresser.

I got some you can borrow. We seem to be close enough in size.

She pulls out a blue shirt that has a red face with giant white eyespots on it. The bottoms have the same face all over them.

Here you go. We'll have to add clothes shopping to the list of things to do tomorrow.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

23. - Top - End - #893

Oak Cabin
    The Lady frowned.
    "I don't want to be such a bother..."
    She takes the pajamas.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ogre in the Playground

[Claire and Hadrian]

What he gets appears to be some fantasy of Claire, in stereotypically evil armor, kissing a woman, who, depending on how much time he's spent at GLoG, he might recognize as Quinn, on top of a burning cliff. Back out of Claire's repressed emotions, Claire waves back.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

25. - Top - End - #895

Oak Cabin

Krystal waves her hand.

Bah, you're fine. I got no problem helping people.

Now, I'll let you get changed.
    She'll go to leave the room.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

26. - Top - End - #896

[Claire and Hadrian]

Oh, he knows who Quinn is. She's Hadrian's mother.
    The boy involuntarily flinches at the frightening mental image. He doesn't say anything, just stares at her with wide eyes.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Troll in the Playground

[Lakeside]

"One that doesn't involve ripping things around my brain maybe?" Reinholdt asks, hopefully.
    "Yes, but it does involve entering Toby's Room of Doom," Quinn says in her best spoooooooooky voice...

===

[Cherry Cabin]

Jamie blushes more, and starts moving away.
    "I'll let you two catch up, alright?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ogre in the Playground

[Claire and Hadrian]

Oooh, Awkward.
    Claire, oblivious to the mind reading, takes a sandwich out of a pouch and says, D-d-d-do you want some?
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

29. - Top - End - #899

[Claire and Hadrian]

The young lad shakes his head. He doesn't talk very much normally, so right now he's going to be effectively mute. But he stays there and continues curiously looking at her.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Troll in the Playground

[Claire and Hadrian]

And Jamie, possibly directly from Cherry Cabin, possibly plotcloned, spots her little brother staring at Claire, and hurries over torwards them.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew