New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 84: Goblins and catgirls and dryads, oh my!

[Balsa Cabin] works fine for me. A little self-deprecatory, but I'm all about that.

"Yeah well, I missed Thanksmas last year. Just trying to make up for it. I'll try to stay quiet for Lichen. Too bad though, he'll have to wait for his present." He walks in to the cabin. "So Daisy, have you been Naughty or Nice?"

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Troll in the Playground

[Med Lab]

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post

METIS is incapable of communicating anything to anyone right now, at least in this room.
    After a long moment, Quinn frowns, and decides to investigate the room.
    Just a little.
    For curiosity, of course.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    The wolf man sticks his head out a bit farther and sniffs at them. "Yes she has bee here before. I saw her leave."

"Did you see how I got here?"

Yuki steps forward excited causing the wolf man to shrink back.

"No, I watched you as you left."
    Sophie shakes her head.
    "That's really unfortunate. We're trying to find out how she got here, see. Did you notice anything unusual around the time she appeared?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Dwarf in the Playground

[In the Woods]

"There was a plane. It flew over before I found her, low. I saw a picture... a logo on it's tail."

Yuki takes another few steps towards the wolf man now about 1/3 of the distance between Sophie and the wolf.

"Do you remember what it looked like. Maybe that is where I came from."

It would explain how she fell from the sky.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "We know you're there," Sophie says loudly. "Show yourself."

"I'll do that," Reelshka says with a nod.

[Main Room]

"Ok" Andy answers and then heads away.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

It's the first wood I could think of that isn't already a cabin.

"What's Thanksmas? I think I've been nice, but I don't know for certain. Wouldn't it be better to ask other people about whether I've been nice or naughty?" Most slave-owners don't give gifts to their slaves, nor expect gifts in return.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    [In the Woods]

"There was a plane. It flew over before I found her, low. I saw a picture... a logo on it's tail."

Yuki takes another few steps towards the wolf man now about 1/3 of the distance between Sophie and the wolf.

"Do you remember what it looked like. Maybe that is where I came from."

It would explain how she fell from the sky.
    Sophie nods.
    "A plane... that would make sense. Yes, tell us what the logo looked like, if you remember."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

8. - Top - End - #1088

Rowan Cabin

After a few days of having Eric riding around in her head and eating up his sick days from work, but still before Thanksmas has arrived and Julie has done her shopping in Mallside, Waldorf came up with a solution to his problem and fixed the mind-numbingly painful transformation to a state where he was no longer in need of having an out of body experience. The children had been very confused at first, but had adapted to both mommy and daddy talking out of the same head by day two. They were still thrilled to hear that uncle Wally had fixed things when Julie had walked out to the infirmary to collect Eric's body and put him back in it though.

Now she walked back through the door to her cabin with Eric close behind her to let them see the result of his little illness.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

As Eric steps through the door, he seems much the same as we was before, with a couple key differences. The first is that Eric is floating off the ground rather than walking; he didn't do this as a starspawn because it would consume biomass too quickly, so the twins will likely pick up on that change immediately. His skin and eyes are also white, rather than the natural colors they were before; the off-pink that Caucasian people are born with, and Hazel, respectively. His brownish-red hair can also be seen to be growing in white at the roots.

"Hey girls! Did you miss me?" Not that he was actually away, per se, but the effect is the same.

Scylla, for her part, was listening to the radio. Upon hearing her father enter the building, however, she takes off, moving across the floor with surprising speed given how hard it must be to maneuver tentacles, before launching herself at her father's stomach. Where she'll latch on with all of said tentacles, "Daddy!"

Of course, her voice sounds like the radio announcer at the moment, so there's a bit of dissonance, but everybody is probably used to her mimicking different voices by now.
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-01-06 at 08:26 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

10. - Top - End - #1090

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

As Eric steps through the door, he seems much the same as we was before, with a couple key differences. The first is that Eric is floating off the ground rather than walking; he didn't do this as a starspawn because it would consume biomass too quickly, so the twins will likely pick up on that change immediately. His skin and eyes are also white, rather than the natural colors they were before; the off-pink that Caucasian people are born with, and Hazel, respectively. His brownish-red hair can also be seen to be growing in white at the roots.

"Hey girls! Did you miss me?" Not that he was actually away, per se, but the effect is the same.

Scylla, for her part, was listening to the radio. Upon hearing her father enter the building, however, she takes off, moving across the floor with surprising speed given how hard it must be to maneuver tentacles, before launching herself at her father's stomach. Where she'll latch on with all of said tentacles, "Daddy!"

Of course, her voice sounds like the radio announcer at the moment, so there's a bit of dissonance, but everybody is probably used to her mimicking different voices by now.
    Rowan Cabin

Voices, songs, random animal noises, and loud crashes too. Pretty much everyone is used to her noises, just like everyone is used to Prism's coloring of everything from the silverware to random floating air particles in the bathroom. Prism also comes out at a more sedate, shy pace, but she's quick to claim a spot on daddy's leg to wrap her arms around and hug for all she's worth.

"I missed you, and mommy was worried while you were in her head." She says softly, but frankly, "What happened to all your colors?"
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"My colors went away, that's all. I was actually hoping you could help with that, sweetie."

Eric will attempt to float both of the girls up to his chest so he can give them a proper hug. They may also notice his musculature is a bit smaller than before, and thus his clothes don't fit as well.

12. - Top - End - #1092

[Rowan Cabin]

"My colors went away, that's all. I was actually hoping you could help with that, sweetie."

Eric will attempt to float both of the girls up to his chest so he can give them a proper hug. They may also notice his musculature is a bit smaller than before, and thus his clothes don't fit as well.
    Rowan Cabin

Prism's eyes go big as Julie continues that statement, "And his muscles went away too, so now Mommy has to fix all his work clothes so he can go back to his job when he's ready." Shaking her head with a private smile, Julie heads to the bedroom where her sewing machine and his dresser are kept.

"You are?" Prism asks curiously? Sometimes she got in trouble for coloring things she wasn't supposed to, like Mommy's dresses or her tail and wings while they were stored away in the ether and she wasn't paying attention to them, so this was new to her. Daddy wanted her to help!

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"That's right Swe-" Eric looks over at Scylla with a curious look.

Little blobs of multichromatic light are around her hands as she giggles, "You sounded weird, daddy. I wanted to fix that." Her giggle, of course, sounds beautiful and melodius. She lets the effect drop though.

"You can color me, Sweetie. You won't get in trouble for something I ask you to do."

14. - Top - End - #1094

[Rowan Cabin]

"That's right Swe-" Eric looks over at Scylla with a curious look.

Little blobs of multichromatic light are around her hands as she giggles, "You sounded weird, daddy. I wanted to fix that." Her giggle, of course, sounds beautiful and melodius. She lets the effect drop though.

"You can color me, Sweetie. You won't get in trouble for something I ask you to do."
    Rowan Cabin

"Okay..." She chews on the tip of one of her dual tongues as she thinks. And thinks and thinks and thinks.

"What do you want to look like?" She can't decide on her own, that's too much responsibility for such a little girl!

From the door of the bedroom, Julie watches with a shirt in her hand, eyeballing it against Eric's current body, "If you do a good job sweety, I'll let to paint the walls and any clothing you like, so long as whoever owns the stuff you paint approves of the color you choose, okay?" And suddenly the little girl is really focused on doing the best possible job she can.

Scylla has a point though darling, it's going to take some doing to adjust to all those voice changes. I remember you back when you were a yoggian half-monster with a voice like the booming echos of an empty church, and since then you've gone through two changes not including Ericka. Remind me one of these days to teach you plain old psionic sound manipulation so you can sound however you like."

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Remember what I looked like before?" Eric asks, "Something like that. You can feel free to get creative if you want though - we can always change it later." As long as she can change him to something respectable for work, Eric isn't going to stifle Prism's creativity.

Scylla, for the moment, just looks content to listen to Eric's heartbeat.

16. - Top - End - #1096

Rowan Cabin

"Okay." Just like that, Eric's old coloring bleeds over his skin and eyes without any differences whatsoever. She's glad her daddy asked for something so easy like remembering the exact pigment of every pore of his skin, instead of coming up with new ones that he might not like on her own. As an afterthought she colors the concept of his hair, so it should grow in normally instead of white, and his speech color so that even if he sounds different he'll still talk sienna.

Silly daddy. She giggles at what she did, even though no one else here but her knows that sounds even have colors.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Thanks, prism," a kiss to the forehead and Eric will look himself over before putting Prism back down on the floor. Scylla, similarly, will be put down. Assuming everything is in order, Eric will then move off towards Julie, "Now, Mommy needs me here to help with her clothing designs. Otherwise things won't fit!"

And the girls are no strangers to clothes not fitting properly.

18. - Top - End - #1098

Rowan Cabin

"You did an excellent job Prism. Scylla, could you sing me a song while I work on daddy's clothes? It can be anything you like." After waiting for a reply, Julie will head back inside the bedroom to start work measuring and retailoring Eric's shirts and pants for tomorrow.

19. - Top - End - #1099

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Balsa Cabin

It's the first wood I could think of that isn't already a cabin.

"What's Thanksmas? I think I've been nice, but I don't know for certain. Wouldn't it be better to ask other people about whether I've been nice or naughty?" Most slave-owners don't give gifts to their slaves, nor expect gifts in return.
    Balsa Cabin

"Honesty counts for something," Justin says. He pulls a green gift-wrapped package out of his bag and offers it to Daisy. "And it's not like I've got any right to judge."

My Characters

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

"Oh, I think you're one of the nicest people I've met, Sir. Not saying much, Sir; slavers tend to be unpleasant and some slaves turn cruel to try and gain privileges or avoid punishment." But Justin's the person who was most charismatic on the mission and did the most speaking. Easier to pretend to be a slave and forbidden to speak than pretend to be a slave-owner when one loathes the activity.

21. - Top - End - #1101

[Balsa Cabin]

He was also the only one on Team A who wasn't a slave himself. He actually felt a bit guilty for how lightly he took the mission in face of everything. "Everyone looks good next to that I guess, but I've got my own things. I appreciate it, though. I'll hand the rest out."

My Characters

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

"Can you remember who sleeps where, Sir?" Daisy takes his present and tries to open it.

Has Justin read that spell book he found in the Cabin? Because the way they work on Skyrim is that reading it destroys the book and adds the spell to your magic list.

23. - Top - End - #1103

[Balsa Cabin]

"Sure, you and Bramble, Lichen and Daffodil, though I should be careful for Lichen, and Pansy sleeps alone," Justin says, as he points at each door.

I've actually been thinking of how to play that book. My idea was that he read it, but doesn't quite get it. He doesn't really believe in magic, so he can't really use it. (I've mostly avoided gaming abstractions, using them occasionally, for jokes.)

My Characters

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Dwarf in the Playground

[In the Woods]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Sophie nods.
    "A plane... that would make sense. Yes, tell us what the logo looked like, if you remember."
    The wolf man thinks, opens his mouth to start to speak then stops. He repetes this process several times trying to find the right words to describe it. In the end he shakes his head not figuring out how to describe it.

"I could draw it for you."

"That would be great."

"I don't have any paper here." The wolf man warily steps out from around cover he was hiding behind. He has a fairly small build, standing around 5'5" and not over muscular. His clothing is a patchwork of rabbit and deer skin, and covers most of his fur covered body.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Titan in the Playground

[In the Woods]

Sophie produces a small notepad and a pencil from one of her pockets and hands them to the wolf-man.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Dwarf in the Playground

[In The Woods]

The wolfman walks up to her to take the pad and pencil before retertaing back a bit to sit down and draw. It takes him a few minutes, every now and then he scratches out his drawing apparently not happy with it, until he finnaly gets it right.

He gets up and hands the paper back to Sohie. Admist the various scribbles and scratched of drawing is what looks like a D combined with a Q and a double helix wrapping around them. Apparently the wolfman draws as a habit since he actually seems pretty good at it.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Titan in the Playground

[In The Woods]

"Thank you," Sophie says to the wolf-man before looking at the picture. "I've never seen it before. Does it ring any bells, Yuki?"

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Dwarf in the Playground

[In the Woods]

Yuki looks at the picture intently, it seems almost familiar but she can't quite place it. She shakes her head, "I don't know, it almost seems familiar but I don't remember it." Still this is a solid clue and she is very happy to have it.

The wolfman watches them look over his drawing, curious about the two woman.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Titan in the Playground

[In the Woods]

"We'll look over it in the camp and try to find who it belongs to, then," Sophie says before looking back at the wolf-man.
    "Thank you. You have been very helpful. If you ever need any help yourself, please come to GLoG and I'll see what I can do."

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Dwarf in the Playground

[In the Woods]

Yuki carefully folds and tucks away the piece of paper. "Yes thank you so much."

The wolf man smiles, a toothy and cheerful grin. "You're welcome. GLoG is where you come from right?" He motions in the general direction of the campground.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?