New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1833343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 84: Goblins and catgirls and dryads, oh my!

[Rowan Cabin - Thanksmas Morning]

Eric and Scylla drink their hot chocolate. Scylla is content to just listen for now, drinking the cocoa as it's given to her, though Eric heats his up a little, given his love of heat. I'm glad we're going to be doing this. Want to bounce ideas of what we'll do with that time back and forth?
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-01-17 at 04:15 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Salix's Sapling

"Not too high. Your sapling needs plenty of sun," Vasi says.
    Brinika's ears twitch. "Why do trees need sun?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post

Eric and Scylla drink their hot chocolate. Scylla is content to just listen for now, drinking the cocoa as it's given to her, though Eric heats his up a little, given his love of heat. I'm glad we're going to be doing this. Want to bounce ideas of what we'll do with that time back and forth?
    Rowan Cabin - Thanksmas Morning

Not yet luv, let's wait until they're done unwrapping first alright? Then we can talk it over as a family. Julie smiles as she snuggles up to his side and takes another sip, then laughs outright when Prism blows on her mug, turning the liquid inside purple and freezing it solid before beginning to lick it.

"Do you two want to open your things from your godmother yet? Prism, yours is that one there and Scylla, yours is the green one." She points each present out to the girl it's meant for.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ogre in the Playground

Scylla doesn't need any more encouragement, and will be tearing into that green gift within moments of her mother telling her which one it is. A present from Sophie! Eeeeeeeeee!

Eric simply nods, smiling as Scylla rushes off.
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-01-17 at 04:33 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1265

Scylla doesn't need any more encouragement, and will be tearing into that green gift within moments of her mother telling her which one it is. A present from Sophie! Eeeeeeeeee!

Eric simply nods, smiling as Scylla rushes off.

Scylla will find an actual "best of" compilation of Edith Piaf's singing, instead of one of those horrible cash in best ofs that only have one or two of their best songs. Seems Sophie wanted to expose her to something Scylla wouldn't normally hear on Nexus radio or among her parent's limited music collections.

Prism got a book of black and white line arts that she can color herself any way she wants to, and bundled with it was a jaunty little painter's beret with an adjustable band so it will fit her head as she grows. The hat goes on her head immediately as she lets out a tiny squee! Seems she likes this new one best of all.

Julie slides another present between them once those two are unwrapped, "This is a present you two can play with together, so it's for the both of you."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2013-01-17 at 04:38 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

[Salix's Sapling]

"Oh right." Salix drops the rest of the snow in her hands. That's probably high enough then. "Trees need sun to eat. It's like you need to eat food, trees and other plants need the sun to shine on their leaves." She explains for Brinika.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ogre in the Playground

Scylla was about to start getting into that new gift, and then suddenly mommy throws another one to her! She'd say what the hell, or something similar, but she's too busy attacking the new present.

8. - Top - End - #1268

Scylla was about to start getting into that new gift, and then suddenly mommy throws another one to her! She'd say what the hell, or something similar, but she's too busy attacking the new present.

She'd better not say what the hell or Julie is going to scold her, thanksmas morning or not. You don't speak ill of mommy's old work place in this house.

The next gift is a set of hollow metal spheres and a wooden one, and Julie feels the need to explain, "It's a game that Sophie thought you would like to learn how to play, so she'll teach you about it the next time she comes over. It's called petanque, and it's a no-psy game." No-psy games are the challenging ones, because that means you're not allowed to cheat using telekinesis or mind-reading, but they help build up your other skills.

"There's another gift that your two can play with together, but this one's from mommy and daddy." Though Julie didn't actually tell Eric what was in this one, since she wanted it to be a surprise.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Ogre in the Playground

Scylla will look at the balls curiously before shaking her head, and going for the new present that mommy and daddy got for them. Yay!

Eric leans forward. He's curious as to what Julie got for the twins.

10. - Top - End - #1270

The next gift is quite large, a big box that is droopy in some places where the paper was stretched across an open hole. Once they begin pulling off the paper it's easy to see why. A pair of extremely odd action figures are set in a little cardboard panoramic scene of a park. One is a blue-skinned elven catboy with tentacles for hair that's strapped into a mech made of a tree and a bunch of carved twigs glued together, and the other is Kate's weirdblarghed form looking very dashing and heroic as she squares off against the mech-wielding villain.

Julie took out the steamy romance novel that came with the commemorative set and replaced it with a pair of giant chocolate bars. After giving it a quick read she determined it was too juicy to throw out but too adult for little eyes, so she kept it for herself.

"You two don't have lots of hard toys, so we got you some action figures to go with all your plushies. If you like them we can buy more, but for now I thought these two would be extra special."

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

Scylla will immediately start taking apart the casing of the flora Action figure, using psionics when she can't work the ties and whatnot. even though garbage gets all overt the floor, it's just a small addition to the wrapping paper mess that's already there. She begins giggling furiously when she has it out, and immediately sees what level of functionality it has.

12. - Top - End - #1272

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Balsa Cabin

"Oh, yes, that's me. Goodbye, from the officially self-appointed greeter of Balsa Cabin. Hold on." Daisy and Bramble will leave their bedroom. Daisy will try to hug Justin before he leaves, and if he's either too awkward in his response to Daisy, or completely fine, Bramble will also try a hug.
    [Balsa Cabin]

While surprised and a little awkward at first, Justin hugs back. Bramble can also get a hug. "Thanks guys," he says. "I'll try not to wait until Thanksmas to see you again."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Orc in the Playground

Balsa Cabin

"You still need to get those shooting classes up and running. All I have at the moment is a fancy Lockpick I found in an old suitcase with some human bones and some large rocks in a pond." Lockpick was a murder weapon, dumped a long time ago with the victim.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

14. - Top - End - #1274

Scylla will immediately start taking apart the casing of the flora Action figure, using psionics when she can't work the ties and whatnot. even though garbage gets all overt the floor, it's just a small addition to the wrapping paper mess that's already there. She begins giggling furiously when she has it out, and immediately sees what level of functionality it has.

So what do you think? Found them by accident on the shopping trip in the last store we went to. Kate was kind of embarrassed that one of her fights was immortalized like that, but I knew the kids would love it. Julie thinks at Eric as Prism more tentatively starts trying to pry out the Kate figurine. She wouldn't have denied her sister, but she's secretly glad that Scylla seems to want the Flora wandmech. Kate is one of Prism's favorite people, and having a tiny robot thing of her is the best thing ever.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ogre in the Playground

Scylla, if she detects frustration from her sister, will go over to help with the casing.

I was mostly just worried what Kate thought of this, actually. Anything else come with it?

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

Human Reinholdt returns. He's tired. Oh so tired. He just wants to crawl into bed a quivering mess and leave it at that.

But he supposes he still owes Kitty that explanation, so he heads off in her cabin's general direction. A tad slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {Cherry Cabin}

The onion rolls away.

Vidalia looks taken back by Marty's comment. Because we're friends, Marty. She stands up and walks toward Marty. And friends care for each other. She goes to sit next to him, swivelling once seated, intending to lay her legs across his lap. We are friends, aren't we? She'll reach up to caress his cheek.
    He nods slowly, looking over at her. Y-yes...w-we are f-friends...V-Vidalia... He just looks over at her as she moves, not quite understanding. Y-You d-do seem t- to care....w-why? Um... He stands up rigid and terrified as she sits by him, and places her legs across his lap. Y-Yes! F-Friends....I...y-yes...Why are y-you?[/COLOR]

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside => Maple Cabin]

Kitty is still hanging around the cabin. She didn't feel much like going out. Having run out of ways to entertain herself, however, she' just lying back in her bed starting at the ceiling.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Careful Kitty or sloth might get you.

Reinholdt will enter the cabin and knock on Kitty's room door.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Kitty drags herself out of the bed and pulls the door open. "Oh, there you are. What the heck was going on earlier?" She's still baffled about that, and somewhat irritated.

21. - Top - End - #1281

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Balsa Cabin

"You still need to get those shooting classes up and running. All I have at the moment is a fancy Lockpick I found in an old suitcase with some human bones and some large rocks in a pond." Lockpick was a murder weapon, dumped a long time ago with the victim.
    Balsa Cabin

"Ew," Justin says flatly as he looks over at the Lockpick. "Yeah, I'll talk to Miss Reelshka before I leave on another whirlwind adventure. Have a good time." If that's all, Justin will leave and in another timeline set off on a whirlwind adventure.

(which thread would it be in?)

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Maple Cabin]

Kitty drags herself out of the bed and pulls the door open. "Oh, there you are. What the heck was going on earlier?" She's still baffled about that, and somewhat irritated.
    [Maple Cabin]

She didn't have a problem with him being naked in her bed before!

"Right... uh, which part? I did already mention breaking space-time to you, yes? Or no wait, maybe I haven't said that yet... Is this the past or the future?" If Reinholdt seems a little out of it, it's because he is. Jumping around like he is taxes him mentally most of all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Kitty just stares at him in utter confusion for a moment. "What are you talking about? All I know is you appeared out of nowhere on my bed and then took off out the door without barely telling me anything."

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Reinholdt rubs the back of his neck. "I didn't, huh. Past then, but I thought I... oh well. So, there was, er, is? this evil psionic robot whose stated goal was destroy everyone to save them. I... may have taken it a bit too personally and went mostly all out trying to destroy him."

"Being a wildly successful and truly incredible Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire, I've got a lot of tools. One of which is this."
    Reinholdt points to an orb floating in place by him. It's made of what looks to be bluish glass, the precise size of which is difficult to place. Around its circumference orbit five smaller shapes that constantly warp and metamorphose as they move. The Blue symbol of Space can be seen humming within the sphere. "That's a device for warping time and space. Anyways, I sorta, maybe pulled a hundred or so of me out of my own timeline to blast this guy and mayyyyyybe overheated the sphere or something."

"So... I sort of have a hard time staying in one place and time for too long. It's not intentional, I assure you."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Kitty looks between Rein and the orb a few times. "So what? You're going to vanish every so often?" She asks, not sounding irritable anymore at least.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"Prob-" *flicker flicker* "-orse."

I think that's a yes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Kitty stares at him a bit more and then shakes her head as if to snap out of it. "Well, can you fix it somehow?"

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"Me? No. Not my skillset. Not many people who can either, but I'm working on finding some. Have a few leads at least." Rein replies.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"Well... that's good that you have an idea of what to do." Because Kitty certainly wasn't going to have any suggestions. She pauses awkwardly and shuffles her feet a bit. "Do you need any kind of help maybe?"

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Main Room]

Andy starts to narrow his eyes at the man. The allergies is quiet normal, but throws the question why he come to GloG. A place with more green ground than anywhere else. But the things that worry him more is what he says about the religion. For him it sounds like animating undead is a must do for the religion or at least a usefull tool to allow a person to gain the perfection.

"I still can't see how your service could be used here. I say it again, we have not so many undeads and currently there where no problems we couldn't solve. You won't find much use of your skills here."

He nods curtly, starting to get annoyed with the man. Well, I took quite some time as a guidance counselor in the church. So, if my duties as a priest are not needed, perhaps I can assist the troubled people that surely inhabit this place.