New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

Foxglove walks over and undoes her wing bindings. She does not undo the gag, having been distracted by the silver thing. Tweedle continues standing nervously between Foxglove and Ms. McEvilpants, for all the good it does (IE, None).
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-12-13 at 09:09 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "No." Is all she says. "Fitting, that you would try to save one who has fallen so far. You are a Paladin, through and through. I have to admire that, I must say." CrazyMcEvilpants says.
    Godwyn smiles sadly. "No one is beyond redemption or salvation. You recognize how far you have fallen, so surely you realize the choices you are making and the consequences they shall have. It is never too late to say no, and stop yourself from continuing down this path," he quietly says. "Do you truly believe that you are so far gone that there is no hope for you?"

Perhaps this is a waste of his breath, but Godwyn doesn't care. If she knows that she has fallen far, then she knows that what she does is wrong. Perhaps there is hope? If not hope of dissuading her from this course, then hope of reducing the amount of destruction she intends to wreak.

It doesn't hurt to try...

At the very least, it will keep her distracted from his comrades, and spare them her wrath should she become enraged. As long as they don't do anything stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight growled, struggling against the binds. She reared up, raised a hoof, and struck the hoofcuffs binding her.
    ...like that.

Godwyn mentally sighs.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove walks over and undoes her wing bindings. She does not undo the gag, having been distracted by the silver thing. Tweedle continues standing nervously between Foxglove and Ms. McEvilpants, for all the good it does (IE, None).
    "You can move your pet out of the way. I have no intention of killing you. If you piss him off, Icingdeath might though. Wake up, baby." She says. The silver "Wall" Begins moving, and reveals itself to be a rather large Silver Dragon. With two heads. The area behind it floods with daylight, and apparently was a way out.

The Dragon lets loose a snort, dropping the temperature in the room a few degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Godwyn smiles sadly. "No one is beyond redemption or salvation. You recognize how far you have fallen, so surely you realize the choices you are making and the consequences they shall have. It is never too late to say no, and stop yourself from continuing down this path," he quietly says. "Do you truly believe that you are so far gone that there is no hope for you?"
    She grins, points her horn at the statue of a particular DraconEquus, and a beam of pure white light shoots out of it, enveloping the statue, and at the end, there's nothing more than a pile of ashes.

"I never said I was talking about me. In answer to that, no. In fact, I don't believe I've fallen at all. Any other questions?"

4. - Top - End - #334
    Troll in the Playground

Tweedle blinks and, at the movement of the dragon, stands more staunchly between them and Foxglove, planting his claws on the ground.

"...Perhaps I can...He's kind of heavy..."

She mumbles. She makes no effort to move him, only give him a reassuring pat on the back. After all, whether she was capable of moving him or not...Wasn't really of interest to her at the moment.

Foxglove, it should be noted...Never really kept up with her knowledge of the events of the show outside of maybe Luna's return. Sure, there was a time when things were a bit messy...But she kind of enjoyed that, and never really knew what was behind it. Still, it seemed an...oddly deliberate action on her part, for one that seemed to be of so little purpose as destroying some stonework. She'd file it away to evaluate it later.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-12-13 at 11:56 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #335
    Troll in the Playground

"And fact that you don't want to kill us, well that is weird, what, are we not good enough? Hahah, I mean, you're obviously some sort of nutter right? Probably of the sociopathic variety?" Gearstride asked in what sounded like earnest as she rubbed her chin in thought.

And then bam a dragon!

"Waah...a dragon...I think I missed a passive perception check..."
    The xanadu mare rubbed her eyes and stared at the dragon. Yes, it frightened her a bit, so naturally she tried her best to keep in good fourth wall humor despite the danger, for nerves' sake. Giggle at the ghosties, guffaw at the grossly.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-14 at 04:02 AM.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "And fact that you don't want to kill us, well that is weird, what, are we not good enough? Hahah, I mean, you're obviously some sort of nutter right? Probably of the sociopathic variety?" Gearstride asked in what sounded like earnest as she rubbed her chin in thought.
    "No, no, and no. You have five more questions."

And then bam a dragon!

"Waah...a dragon...I think I missed a passive perception check..."
    The xanadu mare rubbed her eyes and stared at the dragon. Yes, it frightened her a bit, so naturally she tried her best to keep in good fourth wall humor despite the danger, for nerves' sake. Giggle at the ghosties, guffaw at the grossly.
    The dragon just grinned and waved at Gearstride.

Honestly, for a two-headed dragon, it doesn't look that bad.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-12-14 at 04:05 AM.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

Gear blinked and stared at the dragon for a second more. Her mind started to warp her apparent...skittishness into amusement. The two headed silver dragon was kinda cute. She forced a smile on her face and went through the motions, her mind falling into its natural place.

"Heya cutie pies, ya'll have yourself some really nice scales. Very....nice, and shiny." She throatily chuckled in charm mode.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

"Why don't I just skedaddle along now, and you can ask the rest of your questions next time we meet. I'll even expand them to non-yes or no questions." she offers.

The dragon's heads look confused.

"...Is she hitting on us?" One says with a female voice.

"...I THINK so. Are you hitting on us?"

"Yeah, are you hitting on us?"
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-12-14 at 05:16 AM.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

"Maybe. And if I am?" She playfully challenged, and stepped forward, with her brain turned off, because who needs right? "I can't help but speak the truth about something so...nice."

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight growled as her wings were freed, and she ripped the gag out of her mouth. Then, too pissed off now to really think, she launched herself at Queen Meanie. (In an aggressive way, not a Gearstride way. )
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn stares.

And stares.

And stares.

And then Heartflight decides to Banzai Charge the Ice Queen Bitch.

This, naturally, snaps Godwyn out of his stupor. He can't just sit back and let the pegasus get herself killed. Because seriously, if this demon-alicorn-thing can evaporate a god without a care, what reason does she have to spare Heartflight? "NO!!" the Paladin barks as she springs into action.

He throws his lance aside, and flaps his wings as hard as he can, hurling himself towards Heartflight. He tries to intercept her, slamming into the pegasus and wrapping an arm around her in an attempt to slow her down and keep her from charging the god-killer. "She just murdered Discord himself," Godwyn hisses in her ear. "Charging her is suicide!"

Spoiler
    Show

Charge: (1d20+14)[21] or (1d20+14)[16] vs AC 22

12. - Top - End - #342
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove's not exactly sure what to do or what's really going on at this point, though she cringes by reflex at Flight's charge.

She wasn't exactly sure what this strange alicorn, or this odd dragon (who, had circumstances allowed, she'd be all interested in) were up to...Except kind of being wierd.
    "...That necromancer's worried about you."

And stuff.
    Anyway, she'll ready her action to start singing and do her Words of Creation thing for when one of them makes a move to harm one of her allies.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

"...That necromancer's worried about you."
    "...No she's not. No one is. My own biological children abandoned me, why would she care?" Queen Meanie asks, her smile actually disappearing.

And then Heartflight decides charging Queen meanie is the best idea. She gets in what looks like a good, solid hit...and Queen Meanie doesn't even flinch.

"Hehehehe. Weapons don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.” She pulls her hoof back, and is quite clearly about to bitch-slap Heart, when she says two particular words nobody wants to hear. Her hoof becomes coated in a white divine light, as she attempts to send Heartflight flying ten feet to the right of her, right into a wall.

"SMITE HERETIC!"

(1d20+40)[47] Attack

(4d6+18)[30] damage
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-12-14 at 07:16 PM.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"No!" Godwyn gasps as Heartflight escapes his grasp.

His eyes widen and his pupils contract as the Queen Bitch raises her hoof, enshrouding it with holy light. "No no no no!" he hisses to himself, flapping his wings to the point of straining them as he soars to intercede.

Just as the Bitchslap of Doom descends, Godwyn throws himself in front of Heartflight. He raises his shield in front of him, enforcing it with both talons, and flaring his wings to shield Heartflight as much as possible. Throwing himself into the path of the falling Smite with his Aura of Beneficence blazing as brightly as possible, he looks the demon-alicorn-thing dead in the eyes with a look of grim determination. "No."

Oh Icarus, this is gonna huuuuuurt...

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

The hit does indeed hurt. The worst part about it though, is Godwyn has the distinct impression that the demon-alicorn thing was holding back.

"Well, that ends the questions you get to ask me...this encounter was more than I ever imagined. I am so looking forward to seeing how you develop, 'Godwyn Blacktalon'...and you Foxglove." She looks at Gearstride and Heart. "Don't care so much about you two. Until we meet again, my little ponies and Griffin." Queen Meanie disappears entirely.

"...Doesn't this mean we should be leaving?"

"...Yeah, but a cute mare is hitting on us!"

"...I don't know. We should probably leave but...this has never happened before!"

"We should be more like Grandpa. He gets all the ladies. Heck, even the guys seem to want him!"

"Yes...Umm...You have a very nice cutie mark?" The dragon says.

"I love your mane and tail" The other head says.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn comically sticks to the wall for a few seconds, before falling down and landing on the cave floor in a tangled heal of feathered and furred limbs. After a moment, he rolls over onto his back with a pained grunt. The glow fades from his body, and he stares flatly at the ceiling. "She was holding back," he deadpans. "Worrisome, but I suppose one should not complain about still being alive..."

Spoiler
    Show

Deactivating Aura, currently at 35/55 HP.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-12-14 at 07:48 PM.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

"...By the way...Oh dragon...Who was that person, anyway?"

Foxglove's voice made it clear that she was also quite impressed by the general appeal of the dragon: how dragons fit into her personal system of the universe was uncertain, even to her, but there was enough resemblence between the dragon and her own dear Tweedle that it was worth the benefit of the doubt, and therefore interesting and endearing.

At this display, even Tweedle dropped his guard...Though now looking a little envious.

Anyway, while she was doing this, she was also healing Heartflight with a spell, her horn glowing a mottled green-purple-white in pastels. Something about that magic...It felt like a little dollup of springtime getting deposited over Heart's wounds.

Cure Moderate Wounds:
    (2d8+6)[18]
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

18. - Top - End - #348
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride was of course distracted of course as Godwyn got hurt in his paladin-ness. Her brain turned on, briefly forgetting about the dragon as she cantered over to the griffon.

"Yeaouch....you alright my feathered friend?"
    She asked the griffon as then the Miss Meanie disappeared. She nudged the griffon gently with her muzzle.

And then compliments. She turned her head and looked behind her at the dragon. "Awww....that's very sweet of you two. I like my mane and tail, I bet you two would like to touch it." She flirted and grinned. Right there, in front of Godwyn as if he suddenly weren't there to her.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

"...By the way...Oh dragon...Who was that person, anyway?"

At this display, even Tweedle dropped his guard...Though now looking a little envious.
    The dragon heads looked at each other.

"I think Grandpa might get mad if we told you."

"Yeah, I don't think he'd like that."

"Yeah, and we don't wanna get Grandpa mad."

Gearstride was of course distracted of course as Godwyn got hurt in his paladin-ness. Her brain turned on, briefly forgetting about the dragon as she cantered over to the griffon.

"Yeaouch....you alright my feathered friend?"
    She asked the griffon as then the Miss Meanie disappeared. She nudged the griffon gently with her muzzle.

And then compliments. She turned her head and looked behind her at the dragon. "Awww....that's very sweet of you two. I like my mane and tail, I bet you two would like to touch it." She flirted and grinned. Right there, in front of Godwyn as if he suddenly weren't there to her.
    "Sure!" "Sure!" both heads say.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"I'm fine," Godwyn sighed as Geastride nudged him. "A bit bruised, and deeply traumatized, but... I think I'm fine. Thank you for asking," he smiles meekly.

And then she goes back to flirting with the dragon.

Godwyn clamps his right set of claws of his eyes, and groans. "Nevermind. Not fine. Definitely not fine. Oh Icarus why..."

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

"Hahahah...well come on down...and be gentle to my mane and tail," She said playfully and chuckled, oblivious to Godwyn's woes.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahahah...well come on down...and be gentle to my mane and tail," She said playfully and chuckled, oblivious to Godwyn's woes.
    The dragon decided to feel the mane and tail with it's claws.

"It feels kinda nice."

"Yeah, not at all like ours when we turn into a pony."

"Well, you refuse to use conditioner."

"I'm allergic to conditioner."

"..." The dragon technically slaps itself. The female head slaps the male head. That is basically a total lie.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-12-15 at 03:35 AM.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, it's put the dragon in a better mood, at least."

Foxglove said cheerily, having accepted the dragon's explanation.

And giving Godwyn a cure light wounds, since she may want to save her spells for crises later, and he's a tough guy with probably some form of self-heals in there.

(1d8+5)[11]

Still, he seemed...shaken. And she wasn't sure why, but she was also not the one who had been in the room with her second-longest.
    "It's OK now. Mostly, anyway, and you've got to take that mostly by the hoof and do the rest."
    She said in a relaxing, soothing voice.
    "And I'm here, so I'll help how I can."
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-12-15 at 09:44 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground

Heart groaned as Foxglove healed her wounds, then bolted up, looking for Black Snooty. Not seeing her, she grumbled and instead kept on the alert for further danger.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn sits up with a groan. "Thanks, Miss Foxglove..." he says with a nod in her general direction. He's keeping his eyes covered so he doesn't have to see the... whatever you want to call it... that is Gearstride and her draconic paramours.

The griffin staggers to his feet. "I believe I am going to go speak to our necromantic friend. I have some questions for her," he states darkly. Uh oh, looks like the Paladin isn't in a good mood...

Also, he seems to be making a point of not looking at the pile of shattered masonry that was once either the God of Chaos or a very convincing stonework effigy.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

The Necromancer comes into the room a bit later, looking quite sad. She sees what remains of the statue, and looks rather horrified. She gives the whole room a kind of puzzled expression. She basically seems to be asking why this ever could have happened in her mind. She slowly walks among the undead that have been broken apart like Jenga towers.

"...I thank you for trying anyway." she says, basically forcing it out. She doesn't seem to be much in the mood for talking right now.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn strides over to the necromancer, keeping a courteous distance between himself and her. "You can drop the false pleasantries," he flatly tells her, his expression as neutral as the perturbed griffin can muster. "Feel free to be blunt. In fact, I believe it would be best if we were both to the point. Would you mind explaining to me what just happened?"

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

"...I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry."

Foxglove's repetitions had the tone of some automatic echo, like she'd just trained herself to repeat an apology, over and over again. She looked away, and then figured she had to explain a little bit more.

"I thought if I reminded her...you were worried for her...But she didn't believe."

She turned her head away from the rest of them. The little fox on the back snuggled into her mane.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-12-16 at 09:24 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

"I bet you could have a nice mane too if you used conditioner," She said with a smirk and reached up and stood up her hind legs barely petting the chin the male head, presumably their heads were slightly lowered down.

"But anyways, turn into ponies eh? Haha, I would love to see how you look in pony form,"
    She flashed a smile. She would go attend to that necromancer, but, she had to keep up the "work" with this dragon, lest it grow an ire and eat them all. However she kept ears out for their conversation.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

"...I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry."

Foxglove's repetitions had the tone of some automatic echo, like she'd just trained herself to repeat an apology, over and over again. She looked away, and then figured she had to explain a little bit more.

"I thought if I reminded her...you were worried for her...But she didn't believe."

She turned her head away from the rest of them. The little fox on the back snuggled into her mane.
    The mare basically looks heartbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Godwyn strides over to the necromancer, keeping a courteous distance between himself and her. "You can drop the false pleasantries," he flatly tells her, his expression as neutral as the perturbed griffin can muster. "Feel free to be blunt. In fact, I believe it would be best if we were both to the point. Would you mind explaining to me what just happened?"
    "...Bwuh?"
    The mare honestly seems to have no idea what Godwyn is talking about. "I-I Just...I-I."

"Fantastic. You've brought my sister to the verge of tears." Aurora says, having suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Oddly, despite the fact the party can definitely see her, the Necromancer doesn't seem to register that she's there. Odd...

She's also accompanied by a Raven familiar. It caws at Godwyn. The Necromancer doesn't seem to register that either.

"I bet you could have a nice mane too if you used conditioner," She said with a smirk and reached up and stood up her hind legs barely petting the chin the male head, presumably their heads were slightly lowered down.

"But anyways, turn into ponies eh? Haha, I would love to see how you look in pony form,"
    She flashed a smile. She would go attend to that necromancer, but, she had to keep up the "work" with this dragon, lest it grow an ire and eat them all. However she kept ears out for their conversation.
    The dragon turned itself into a pony, who looked kind of odd. It's basically impossible to tell whether they're a mare or a stallion. They've got a white body and a silver mane and tail.

"How's this?" They ask. They also don't seem to register that Aurora is there, though they're more focused on Gearstride.