New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

When the puppies all made for Godwyn, she stood up and made her way to the bar, watching Godwyn with one eye and wearing a smirk.

"Can I get a giant chocolate malt?" she asked the bartender.

As the drink was being prepared, she turned to Gearstride. "Hey, you should give the karaoke machine a try. I know how much you love to be in the spotlight," she teased.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-12-30 at 03:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

"You know what beautiful, I'll have both," She said being flirty of course ending it with a wink.

Gearstride then turned to Heartflight.

"Well, so as long as that spotlight lands me the attention of many cute mares and handsome stallions, I'm game."
    She lazily grinned.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn lets out an indignant squawk as he's buried under a pile of squirming puppies. He alternates between screaming incoherently in confusion, and laughing in amusement. "I have no idea what's going on! But darnit you little guys are cute!"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

"...You...just looked...like you needed them."

She mumbled, barely audible above the puppies. And across the distance, as she poked herself above her hiding place.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    When the puppies all made for Godwyn, she stood up and made her way to the bar, watching Godwyn with one eye and wearing a smirk.

"Can I get a giant chocolate malt?" she asked the bartender.
    "Sure! How giant?" She asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "You know what beautiful, I'll have both," She said being flirty of course ending it with a wink.

Gearstride then turned to Heartflight.

"Well, so as long as that spotlight lands me the attention of many cute mares and handsome stallions, I'm game."
    She lazily grinned.
    Soft gets Gearstride both a hard cider and the apple pie moonshine while she waits for Heart's answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post

"Yes."
    The beggar begins celebrating, and goes off to get some things in order now that he actually has money, and a fairly decent amount of it.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Silent Night orders a simple Root Beer, and decides to address the party.

"So...what do you all intend to do from this point?"

[just trying to get things moving.]

7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn is still rolling on the floor with puppies. "Awwww, aren't you cuuuute?" he croons, snuggling a little furry canine against his cheek. He looks up to smile at Foxglove. "Thank you, Miss Foxglove. This certainly brightens my day."

He then turns to look at Silent Night. "Well. I am not sure. I have a few ideas, but nothing concrete..."

8. - Top - End - #428
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I intend to enjoy me some drink and some cute mares and studly stallions. However, in the long run. I'm not really sure, perhaps rescue some damsels and sirs, find out more about that...thing and stuff with the crazy winged unicorn and the whole...princesses...and...that...stuff....that's all weird." Gearstride after thanking and accepting the drinks from Soft, along with playfully patting her on the flank.

"I do wonder though.....if I were to travel to Canterlot....would our princesses still even be there..."
    Gear rubbed her chin in thought.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Sure! How giant?" She asks.
    "Oh, about half a gallon?"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Well, I intend to enjoy me some drink and some cute mares and studly stallions. However, in the long run. I'm not really sure, perhaps rescue some damsels and sirs, find out more about that...thing and stuff with the crazy winged unicorn and the whole...princesses...and...that...stuff....that's all weird." Gearstride after thanking and accepting the drinks from Soft, along with playfully patting her on the flank.

"I do wonder though.....if I were to travel to Canterlot....would our princesses still even be there..."
    Gear rubbed her chin in thought.
    "Actually, maybe we should go straight there," said Heart. "Something this big, they should be informed. We can leave it to the royal guard. You know, the ones with a special talent and many years of training to fight of such threats?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #430
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Oh, about half a gallon?"

"Actually, maybe we should go straight there," said Heart. "Something this big, they should be informed. We can leave it to the royal guard. You know, the ones with a special talent and many years of training to fight of such threats?"
    "If I know anything about Anacra, she takes things slow...so you could easily delay that if you need a little breather after that whole encounter."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "If I know anything about Anacra, she takes things slow...so you could easily delay that if you need a little breather after that whole encounter."
    "Oh. Well, in that case, I should do some karaoke."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #432
    Troll in the Playground

"..."

Foxglove paused a moment, breaking the song that summoned the puppies. If they dispersed or vanished, I know not. On the one hand, she wasn't sure she was part of the conversation. Nor was she sure she wasn't *not* part of it.

"It's a mystery..."

She mumbled, before jumping in to add,

"I may just...keep looking..."

She supposed. If not now, then later; she didn't have any real goals other than to live in relative comfort, which she felt she did, and to find that World where Foxglove Grow.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn tussles the floppy ears of a puppy before it bounds away, smirking at the adorable horde as they depart. Once the puppies are gone, Godwyn stands up and dusts himself off. "Well that was fun..." he mutters to himself, clearly in much better spirits than he was five minutes ago, before walking across the bar and taking a seat near Foxglove.

"Keep looking for what?" Godwyn asks, raising an eyebrow. "Clues about Anacra? I think Gearstride raises a valid point. A visit to Canterlot may be in order... If Anacra is biding our time, it seems like we should use this opportunity to take action, not sit on our haunches and kill time. As nice as that sounds. Aside from that eventual objective, though..." the Paladin shrugs, "I do not have much else to do. Well, other than start doing my homework on Changelings," he remarks offhandedly.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Troll in the Playground

"Uhhh...No. I'm looking for...Someplace else. A world where Wild Foxgloves Grow. Ummm...It's a valley, or something."

She looked a little confused, clear that her place, while a real place to her, is not something she knows well enough to describe; a place she heard about a long time ago, perhaps?
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

Godwyn tussles the floppy ears of a puppy before it bounds away, smirking at the adorable horde as they depart. Once the puppies are gone, Godwyn stands up and dusts himself off. "Well that was fun..." he mutters to himself, clearly in much better spirits than he was five minutes ago, before walking across the bar and taking a seat near Foxglove.

"Keep looking for what?" Godwyn asks, raising an eyebrow. "Clues about Anacra? I think Gearstride raises a valid point. A visit to Canterlot may be in order... If Anacra is biding our time, it seems like we should use this opportunity to take action, not sit on our haunches and kill time. As nice as that sounds. Aside from that eventual objective, though..." the Paladin shrugs, "I do not have much else to do. Well, other than start doing my homework on Changelings," he remarks offhandedly.
    "Canterlot is probably the place to do that as well. You can find just about anything in the Canterlot library." She says to him. "Why in particular do you want to do homework on changelings?" she asks.

In the meantime, Soft gets everypony their requested drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Uhhh...No. I'm looking for...Someplace else. A world where Wild Foxgloves Grow. Ummm...It's a valley, or something."
    "Ah. I hope you find wherever it is you're looking for. I've never seen a place like that." she says to Foxglove.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"A valley full of foxgloves, you say? I'm afraid I've yet to encounter one of those," Godwyn informs Foxglove with a slightly raised eyebrow.

At Silent Night's inquiry, Godwyn's expression goes somber, and he gives her a serious look. "One does not simply walk into Mordor the Badlands and seek an audience with the Changeling Queen, at least not without doing one's homework."

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

At Silent Night's inquiry, Godwyn's expression goes somber, and he gives her a serious look. "One does not simply walk into Mordor the Badlands and seek an audience with the Changeling Queen, at least not without doing one's homework."
    "...Ah. If that's your goal, I wish you luck. You're going to need it." she says, wincing. She's clearly not optimistic about Godwyn's chances of pulling something like that off.

"For me personally, there's an old castle a ways away from town. I'm a bit of a historian, so I'm headed there after this." Silent Night says, drinking her fuddy duddy Root Beer.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm up for whatever grand adventure ya'll want to do, I'll give my assistance on your personal quests." Gear said with a smirk as she partially listened to the others and then set her eyes in scan mode, looking at the patrons and employees, to see who was worthy to be her make out partner.

With no long term goals in mind, she didn't care if she was dragged along on someone's personal quest, so as long she had her opportunities to find some HPK.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Your encouragement is so assuring," Godwyn deadpans, before shaking his head. "A castle, huh? What's so special about it?"

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

"It belonged to a Noble family a very long time ago. I don't think anybody remembers exactly how far back. The family was well liked by just about everyone. Eventually, the descendants of the family basically just...disappeared. They didn't die or anything, they just left and never came back. This happened long before Luna and Celestia ruled the land. I think one of the only currently living descendants lives in Bridle Shores. I've heard stories that the founders, Sparkling White and Lord Thunderstrike are still in the castle somewhere, but given that they're the ones it originally belonged to, it's rather unlikely that's true. I've heard it hasn't gotten visitors in about a decade." Silent Night exposits.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground

"...What if their ghosts are there? People would see them, but they wouldn't 'be' there, in the same wat living people are being places."

It sounded about par for Foxglove's course; she had slept in a few haunted houses, little roadside inns or things full of ghosts, lost in the woods...
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Sounds fun," Godwyn remarks with a wry smile. "Want us to tag along and help you check the place out? I'm no slouch when it comes to history and archeology. It was a... hobby of mine, some years ago..." he says, though the last sentence contains a slight bit of hesitation.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh? Someone's got a bit of scholar in them I see," Gearstride commented playfully in regard to Godwyn. "That's nice." She nodded her head.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

"I wouldn't mind some help. What do you say to checking it out in 2 or 3 days then?" she asks the motley crew.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Two or three days, huh?" Godwyn muses, before looking around at the rest of the group. "What do you mares think? Do we have a few days to spare? Or should we go ahead and get a move on?"

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

"I have all my time to spare oh feathery one," Gearstride said taking a glance at him before returning her gaze on these nice hind quarters of this one unicorn stallion in the bar.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Troll in the Playground

"...I kinda feel....Like we owe Miss Night..."

Foxglove mutters. After all, they didn't exactly help.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

Meanwhile, Heartflight had been enjoying her chocolate malt and seriously considering trotting over to the karaoke bar for a song or two. She didn't like to brag, but she thought she had a pretty good singing voice. Whether or not this was true, however, will have to be left to one's imagination.

"Two or three days, huh?" Godwyn muses, before looking around at the rest of the group. "What do you mares think? Do we have a few days to spare? Or should we go ahead and get a move on?"
    "Huh? Well, sure, I guess so," she said, only about 80% convinced.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godwyn rolls his eyes at Gearstride's nicknaming and gaze-wandering, but nods in acknowledgement to Foxglove. "Yes, you have a point," he observes. "She has been rather helpful; assisting her with a little archeology is the least we can do."

He notices that Heartflight doesn't sound entirely convinced. "Something on your mind?" he inquires with a bit of concern.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you for the assistance. I'll pay for your stay at the inn if you want to stay there. Just go to the "Sleeping Dragon inn" whenever you feel like turning in for the night."

The oldest foal tugs on Godwyn gently. "Mister, somebody stole a few of our toys. We shouldn't have just left them lying around, but at the same time, somebody shouldn't have stolen them. We aren't exactly trackers so we couldn't find who took them. All we know is there appeared to be a rather bad smell. If you could get our toys back, or at least convince whoever took them to not steal any in the future, we'd be very grateful."