Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 664
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    "Fixing their status as a frog, or as an ass?" Godwyn asks with a raised eyebrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "Fixing their status as a frog, or as an ass?" Godwyn asks with a raised eyebrow.
    "A frog. Trust me, they're still an ass." Aurora says, rolling her eyes a bit. "Apparently, being a frog for a week doesn't always put things in perspective."
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    "Was their condition eventually rectified, or were they stuck as an ass-frog?" Godwyn asks with a tiny smirk of amusement.

    Just because he was a Paladin didn't mean he couldn't appreciate a funny bit of poetic justice. If anything, it gave him more reason to enjoy it...
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "Was their condition eventually rectified, or were they stuck as an ass-frog?" Godwyn asks with a tiny smirk of amusement.

    Just because he was a Paladin didn't mean he couldn't appreciate a funny bit of poetic justice. If anything, it gave him more reason to enjoy it...
    "He is stuck as an ass who is no longer a frog." Aurora responds. "I've tried to teach him a little humility, but it hasn't happened."
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Godwyn ponders. "I see. How many times have you tried? I'm surprised he let you get away with that frog incident without any major repercussions..." the Paladin muses. "Alas, I am afraid it is hard for some ponies, griffins, and other creatures to overcome their flaws. Sometimes, being confronted by what their issues are or being given a change of perspective helps. Sometimes dialogue, reasoning, and understanding are required, which unfortunately is much more challenging and time consuming. But it gets better results. Usually," he sighs.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Godwyn ponders. "I see. How many times have you tried? I'm surprised he let you get away with that frog incident without any major repercussions..." the Paladin muses. "Alas, I am afraid it is hard for some ponies, griffins, and other creatures to overcome their flaws. Sometimes, being confronted by what their issues are or being given a change of perspective helps. Sometimes dialogue, reasoning, and understanding are required, which unfortunately is much more challenging and time consuming. But it gets better results. Usually," he sighs.
    "Long enough to know I'm not helping, and he let me get away with it, because a mage that turns you into a frog once is liable to do it again if you make her angry. In his mind anyway." Aurora responds.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Godwyn continues to ponder. He does that a lot.

    "Perhaps I should pay him a visit one day, then?" he asks aloofly. "Maybe a charismatic Paladin could reason with him, and show him the error of his ways."

    He looks up at the sky, a small thoughtful smile on his feathered face as he waits for his companions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Godwyn continues to ponder. He does that a lot.

    "Perhaps I should pay him a visit one day, then?" he asks aloofly. "Maybe a charismatic Paladin could reason with him, and show him the error of his ways."

    He looks up at the sky, a small thoughtful smile on his feathered face as he waits for his companions.
    "Doubtful. Besides, it's not worth the trouble." SHe looks around, now that they're suitably far from town and says "And now I suppose we wait for your friends." As she lays down on the comfy grass.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Hawkflight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z-City
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Heartflight (yes, I am going to keep changing the name to confuse you ) trotted outside with the others. She gave a shrill whistle, and after a moment a falcon flew down and perched on her shoulder. It looked like an ordinary peregrine falcon, but its feathers had a light blue sheen to their tips.
    "Hey Gar, how did it go?" she asked the bird. The bird shrieked back in birdese.
    Current avatar by Cuthalion.

    Go check out Ask Foxglove. It's full of stars adorable and awesome. She still owes me art....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Selm View Post
    At this point Medi was convinced leadership was assigned through a substantial amount of alcohol and a dartboard.
    Spoiler: I'm a Pokemon!
    Show


    Is it can be hugs time now plz?

    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show


    Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Meanwhile


    Gearstride, in the bar, called over Soft with a flirty smirk.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Soft comes over.

    "What can I do for you, miss?" Soft asks with her trademark smile.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight (yes, I am going to keep changing the name to confuse you ) trotted outside with the others. She gave a shrill whistle, and after a moment a falcon flew down and perched on her shoulder. It looked like an ordinary peregrine falcon, but its feathers had a light blue sheen to their tips.
    "Hey Gar, how did it go?" she asked the bird. The bird shrieked back in birdese.
    "Oh, what a lovely falcon! His name is Gar, you said?"

    Foxglove perked back up. She gave the falcon a little bow.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    "I'm here to take my payment of a smooch," The flirty bard smirked.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-15 at 10:39 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I'm here to take my payment of a smooch," The flirty bard smirked.
    Soft gives Gear a smooch without complaint, even on the lips if Gear wants.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Right in the bar amidst the other patrons, Gearstride enjoyed themselves a nice smooch on the lips.

    "Mmm....has a little fragranty taste of cotton candy,"
    Gearstride as they pulled away.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Hawkflight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z-City
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Oh, what a lovely falcon! His name is Gar, you said?"

    Foxglove perked back up. She gave the falcon a little bow.
    The falcon observed Foxglove for a moment, then screeched hello.

    "Yep! This is Gar. Raised him from an egg myself. It was the first task Sensei gave me."
    Current avatar by Cuthalion.

    Go check out Ask Foxglove. It's full of stars adorable and awesome. She still owes me art....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Selm View Post
    At this point Medi was convinced leadership was assigned through a substantial amount of alcohol and a dartboard.
    Spoiler: I'm a Pokemon!
    Show


    Is it can be hugs time now plz?

    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show


    Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Foxglove smiled cheerfully.

    "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Gar. Allow me to introduce you to Fox-glove. That's Foxglove as in Fox Gloves, not Foxgloves...Oh, but Fox Gloves as in Fox's Gloves, not as in Fox Gloves. I'd rather he not become Fox gloves, and being a Foxglove would..."[/color]

    Fox-Glove yipped to interrupt her and sniffed in the general direction of Gar.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Hawkflight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z-City
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove smiled cheerfully.

    "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Gar. Allow me to introduce you to Fox-glove. That's Foxglove as in Fox Gloves, not Foxgloves...Oh, but Fox Gloves as in Fox's Gloves, not as in Fox Gloves. I'd rather he not become Fox gloves, and being a Foxglove would..."[/color]

    Fox-Glove yipped to interrupt her and sniffed in the general direction of Gar.
    Gar (and Heart) gave Foxglove a confused/deadpan look. <Is she always like this?> Gar asked Foxglove (the fox).
    Current avatar by Cuthalion.

    Go check out Ask Foxglove. It's full of stars adorable and awesome. She still owes me art....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Selm View Post
    At this point Medi was convinced leadership was assigned through a substantial amount of alcohol and a dartboard.
    Spoiler: I'm a Pokemon!
    Show


    Is it can be hugs time now plz?

    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show


    Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Godwyn casts a curious glance at Aurora while waiting for his comrades. "So, Miss Aurora, anything else you'd like to share about yourself? Any other misadventures, interesting facts, or strong opinions?"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Gar (and Heart) gave Foxglove a confused/deadpan look. <Is she always like this?> Gar asked Foxglove (the fox).
    "<She is.>"

    The fox nodded. He scratched his ear with his back paw and added,

    "<She's having fun.>"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Godwyn casts a curious glance at Aurora while waiting for his comrades. "So, Miss Aurora, anything else you'd like to share about yourself? Any other misadventures, interesting facts, or strong opinions?"
    "Not in particular." Aurora says, having closed her eyes. "Anything in particular you want to ask about?"
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Right in the bar amidst the other patrons, Gearstride enjoyed themselves a nice smooch on the lips.

    "Mmm....has a little fragranty taste of cotton candy,"
    Gearstride as they pulled away.
    Soft giggles a little.

    "You kinda taste like fresh honey." Soft says, and checks on the status of Gear's cider to see if it needs re-filled or anything.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Godwyn gives an aloof shrug. "I do not wish to pry into your personal affairs; I am a Paladin, not an Inquisitor. Though, if there are any topics you wish to discuss, or things you'd just like to share, you are welcome to do so. I make for an excellent listener," he muses with a polite smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.


    "Fresh honey? I'm surprised apples didn't come out your mouth first hahah.."
    She smirked trying to taste her own apparently honey lips. Her apple cider mug was empty

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Godwyn gives an aloof shrug. "I do not wish to pry into your personal affairs; I am a Paladin, not an Inquisitor. Though, if there are any topics you wish to discuss, or things you'd just like to share, you are welcome to do so. I make for an excellent listener," he muses with a polite smile.
    "I didn't figure you for an inquisitor. Too much niceness and too few attempts to burn me at the stake, or weigh me against a duck, or trying to throw water on me to get me to melt." Aurora says. "If you don't mind, I'd rather just lay here and wait for your friends to be ready." she tells him as politely as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Fresh honey? I'm surprised apples didn't come out your mouth first hahah.."
    She smirked trying to taste her own apparently honey lips. Her apple cider mug was empty
    "Apples would be the boring answer." Soft says, and refills Gear's cider mug. "Besides, you're sweet like honey too." Soft says, attempting to flirt back with Gear.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.


    "Like honey eh? Honey apples maybe?...Oohh...that's a thing...honey apples....or rather apple flavored honey...could be a thing...anyways!..."
    Gearstride returned to flirting and gave the bartender/server here a wink.

    "Honey with a tinge of cotton candy could to be a thing too."

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Like honey eh? Honey apples maybe?...Oohh...that's a thing...honey apples....or rather apple flavored honey...could be a thing...anyways!..."
    Gearstride returned to flirting and gave the bartender/server here a wink.

    "Honey with a tinge of cotton candy could to be a thing too."
    "Ooooo~ I could make a drink that tastes like honey with a cotton candy flavor shot." Soft suggests. Thanks for the idea Gear!
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Godwyn gives a polite nod. "That is acceptable. Though, they seem to be taking their time..."
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Aurora, meanwhile, appears to have dozed off.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Ooooo~ I could make a drink that tastes like honey with a cotton candy flavor shot." Soft suggests. Thanks for the idea Gear!

    "Well sweetcheeks.....maybe I'll get to be your first taster for it?"
    Gearstride asked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •