Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    The Succubus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
    • Similarly, try to leave religion out of it;
    • NO discussing if LGBTAetc. is "good" or "right" for the above reasons, mostly;
    • Everyone is welcome. *L, G, B,T, A, Q, A, N, V, P, R, Q, Ω, ♅, everyone. *As long as they behave themselves.
    From the initial post. This thread has nothing to do with the moralities of LGBTism - this is merely a place for supporting and making friends.

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Arachu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Yes, that is true
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Omega seems just to be a "we have everything! Letters! Numbers! Symbols! _________! Yes, even blank concepts filled in by by your own imaginings! So come on down to the Crazy Giant's LGBTQAthread, where WE have an attribution for YOU!"
    XD

    Neptune was, quite literally, "I don't feel like mars, I don't feel like Venus, what's left? Neptune?"
    I thought she said it was Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    On Halloween, the guy threatening to break my arm last year kinda soured me on the whole experience. Which, admittedly, was specifically a result of volunteering in a haunted house, but... Yeah.
    D: *Hugs!*


    ~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

    Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    The Succubus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    I thought she said it was Uranus?

    ~Bianca
    One thing I'll always remember about my GCSE science class teacher was the day we had finished covering the planets (inc Pluto - AS IT SHOULD BE) he drew me aside at the end of the lesson and asked "Why does the class always snicker when we talk about Uranus?"

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Astrella's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    *Hugs for Golly*


    Bianca, that works, but you miss the terrible, terrible pun that way.
    thinks...get it.

    So like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Guys, I need a hug.

    Spoiler
    Show
    So, I just went to a dark place in my memories, between (interestingly enough) Khaos Komix and a conversation with Serps on facebook. (No blame to you Serpentine, I love you and I chose to go there). Anyway, I'm revisiting all my history of abuse and dysfunction in my mind, and I'm just stuck thinking that I'll never be comfortable with or understand my own sexuality. I don't know where I'm coming from, I don't know why one day something or someone can be so attractive and the next day thinking of the same thing will find me feeling so bad.

    I'm glad I got to spend time with my girlfriend though. She's snuggly and wonderful.
    Oh, I'm so sorry. *all of the hugs and sympathies*

    Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
    *pounces in, hugs thread, pounces out*
    *waves wing at Kitty*

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Omega seems just to be a "we have everything! Letters! Numbers! Symbols! _________! Yes, even blank concepts filled in by by your own imaginings! So come on down to the Crazy Giant's LGBTQAthread, where WE have an attribution for YOU!"

    Neptune was, quite literally, "I don't feel like mars, I don't feel like Venus, what's left? Neptune?"

    I am a curious creature. This is like, low grade torture. Would anyone be willing to weather extraforumular contact from moi?
    Oh, Kender mentioned it was Qaera. Also pretty sure it's supposed to be Uranus rather than Neptune.
    What are your preferred pronouns?
    Nausicaa avatar by the wonderful Musashi~
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    I thought she said it was Uranus?



    D: *Hugs!*


    ~Bianca
    As did I...

    *Hugs back*

    We really need actual cyberspace... Virtual hugs are nice, but it would be nice to be able to actually feel them without having to resort to tricking my brain into generating feedback from non-existent data.
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Astrella's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    *Hugs Golentan*

    On Halloween, the guy threatening to break my arm last year kinda soured me on the whole experience. Which, admittedly, was specifically a result of volunteering in a haunted house, but... Yeah.
    Oh, ugh, that sucks. :/ *hugs*
    What are your preferred pronouns?
    Nausicaa avatar by the wonderful Musashi~
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    As did I...

    *Hugs back*

    We really need actual cyberspace... Virtual hugs are nice, but it would be nice to be able to actually feel them without having to resort to tricking my brain into generating feedback from non-existent data.
    It's funny you should mention something like this. I have, for about a year now, been concepting a prototype for a 'fully-immersive interactive experience.'

    I can do the sight and sound, no problem. Touch, smell and taste however, are going to be a problem. Touch not so much, it's just going to be tricky, plus I don't think people would be willing to strip down to put on some kind of weird pressure generating body suit thing.

    edit: And before anyone can ask, I am not an engineer, just a tinkerer, so I cannot provide specs or information. Partly because I am just going with feel and instinct on the project, but mostly because its still conceptual.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2012-10-26 at 04:49 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Korea
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:43 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Astrella's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:44 PM.
    What are your preferred pronouns?
    Nausicaa avatar by the wonderful Musashi~
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Korea
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:47 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Astrella's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:48 PM.
    What are your preferred pronouns?
    Nausicaa avatar by the wonderful Musashi~
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Malfunctioned's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London, UK.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:49 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by MountainKing View Post
    And Mal... I'm going to start hitting on you in my head now. I don't know when I'll stop.


    bRILLIANT TAVROS AVATAR, bY sMUCHMUCH }:D

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground
     
    SiuiS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere south of Hell
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}

    Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    XD
    I thought she said it was Uranus?
    I know, I know. It's a mnemonic thing. I see a trident when I look at it, so Neptune stuck even though I had doubts the whole time. And yes there was a proper trident posted earlier, you hush. XD



    Golly, I'm sorry. I don't know quite why you're soon that to yourself though. unless you're a romantic, then it makes sense, but still. I do sincerely hope you feel better soon. Have hugs from me? *hugs*
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:50 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfate View Post
    Devils! Stop binding SiuiS' pony!

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Korea
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:52 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    From the initial post. This thread has nothing to do with the moralities of LGBTism - this is merely a place for supporting and making friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:55 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Malfunctioned's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London, UK.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    I'm a dude that likes all other kinds of people.

    That is in no way politically or religiously charged unless other people want to make it so.


    Quote Originally Posted by MountainKing View Post
    And Mal... I'm going to start hitting on you in my head now. I don't know when I'll stop.


    bRILLIANT TAVROS AVATAR, bY sMUCHMUCH }:D

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground
     
    SiuiS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere south of Hell
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:56 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfate View Post
    Devils! Stop binding SiuiS' pony!

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Astrella's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {Scrub the post, scrub the quote}
    By that logic someone can't talk about losing their job either; because unemployment can be a political issue?
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2012-10-28 at 11:43 PM.
    What are your preferred pronouns?
    Nausicaa avatar by the wonderful Musashi~
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 03:59 PM.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    Oh, ugh, that sucks. :/ *hugs*


    Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    It's funny you should mention something like this. I have, for about a year now, been concepting a prototype for a 'fully-immersive interactive experience.'

    I can do the sight and sound, no problem. Touch, smell and taste however, are going to be a problem. Touch not so much, it's just going to be tricky, plus I don't think people would be willing to strip down to put on some kind of weird pressure generating body suit thing.
    Hm... Possibly that would work. I don't know though. It seems like you'd still not be getting the sensation of motion when you walked, for instance, though. How are you getting around that, and the way that people experience gravity pulling on them when they're in whatever position they adopt for it?

    And if you're going to produce smell and taste, that pretty much requires that you use some sort of direct stimulation of those sections of the brain, yes? So if you're going to do that, why not just make the whole thing tie into all of the sensory centers?

    Not to say that it's a bad idea, or try to trash your work, of course. I really am curious as to your answers to those questions, since this is something i've thought about a fair bit on a conceptual level as well.

    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 04:00 PM.
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Hm... Possibly that would work. I don't know though. It seems like you'd still not be getting the sensation of motion when you walked, for instance, though. How are you getting around that, and the way that people experience gravity pulling on them when they're in whatever position they adopt for it?

    And if you're going to produce smell and taste, that pretty much requires that you use some sort of direct stimulation of those sections of the brain, yes? So if you're going to do that, why not just make the whole thing tie into all of the sensory centers?

    Not to say that it's a bad idea, or try to trash your work, of course. I really am curious as to your answers to those questions, since this is something i've thought about a fair bit on a conceptual level as well.
    To be honest, I not really sure. Obviously, with no professional education or training on the subjects I would never be able to test this on anyone but myself, but I wanted to be able to at least get feeling down before trying anything more real. And hey, I never said it would work, just wanna give it a shot. After all, if it inspires someone with better resources and education than me, then I win right?

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    If its wrong of me to want to help others feel good about themselves, I don't want to be right.
    May I, if I can clear the space, sig that?

    On the sensory-immersion thing, that's fair enough. Not really something I have easy answers for either. I was mostly hoping that you were planning to make a marketable model of this, and trying to spot potential pitfalls to think about if you did...

    And if any of this inspires people who are actually trained in relevant fields to work on it, it will indeed be worth it.

    Also, gah, I quoted Lena, but it seems that I got too caught up in the other stuff to actually type a reply. So... *Hugs back*

    It did indeed suck. Though fortunately, nothing actually came of it.
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    KenderWizard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    One thing I'll always remember about my GCSE science class teacher was the day we had finished covering the planets (inc Pluto - AS IT SHOULD BE) he drew me aside at the end of the lesson and asked "Why does the class always snicker when we talk about Uranus?"
    That's adorable.

    Pluto is not a planet! I am pro-dwarf-planet!


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 04:02 PM.

    Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    The Succubus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Guys, I strongly suggest a change of topic and leaving this for the mods to handle. Click the "report" button so that they can see it and then it's in their hands.

    I like the idea of an LGBT themed Halloween thing with candy and rainbow coloured outfits. Just not sure how it would work. Any suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Wizard
    Pluto is not a planet! I am pro-dwarf-planet!
    Oh, alright. However, if I make this concession, the next dwarf planet we find in our solar system, we get to call it Tyrion. I know Socratov would be in favour of this idea.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2012-10-26 at 05:20 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    May I, if I can clear the space, sig that?

    On the sensory-immersion thing, that's fair enough. Not really something I have easy answers for either. I was mostly hoping that you were planning to make a marketable model of this, and trying to spot potential pitfalls to think about if you did...

    And if any of this inspires people who are actually trained in relevant fields to work on it, it will indeed be worth it.

    Also, gah, I quoted Lena, but it seems that I got too caught up in the other stuff to actually type a reply. So... *Hugs back*

    It did indeed suck. Though fortunately, nothing actually came of it.
    Go ahead.

    I would love to be able to make a marketable model, I have been daebating what kind of schooling to go back for so I could at least give it a better try than just making some very bad pictures in my various D&D campaign notebooks.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Guys, I strongly suggest a change of topic and leaving this for the mods to handle. Click the "report" button so that they can see it and then it's in their hands.

    I like the idea of an LGBT themed Halloween thing with candy and rainbow coloured outfits. Just not sure how it would work. Any suggestions?
    How about an actual Cheerfairy? I dunno, most of my creativity goes into planning D&D and weird total immersion cyberspace ideas. I have no fashion sense. At all.

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground
     
    SiuiS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere south of Hell
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    That's adorable.

    Pluto is not a planet! I am pro-dwarf-planet!
    What? No! That's horrible! You're horrible1! First Pluto gets tricked into losing the good domain by Jupiter, and now he's not even really a proper Sphere of the heavenly vault? Death god can't catch a break!

    Seriously though, why is Pluto not a planet? Jupiter is a planet, and it's not even solid. Is this because of his gravity well? Well I say nay! Down with astronomical bullies! No spot just because you're huge and scary and have that one googly eye!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I like the idea of an LGBT themed Halloween thing with candy and rainbow coloured outfits. Just not sure how it would work. Any suggestions?
    I am going to dress like a man for Halloween
    Well, no, but my actual plans fall under the Do Not Discuss On Forum rule, so.

    Oh, alright. However, if I make this concession, the next dwarf planet we find in our solar system, we get to call it Tyrion. I know Socratov would be in favour of this idea.
    Oh... Hm. This may be interesting. But what will you do when instead everyone colloquially refers to it as Rupert?




    1: it should be noted that the aforementioned wizard of kenders is not actually horrible, and in fact is rather charming and articulate, but such clashed with the faux distressed tone required for the joke. Compensation for any damages can be received at the ticket booth after the request is brought for review by a triumvirate panel of the most dominant personality aspects at the time. Such compensation can be received in the form of hugs, cookies, a free art voucher, a sincere and heartfelt if stumbling apology, or an expired American bus ticket with a drunken note scribbled in lipstick upon the obverse side.


    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfate View Post
    Devils! Stop binding SiuiS' pony!

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    1: it should be noted that the aforementioned wizard of kenders is not actually horrible, and in fact is rather charming and articulate, but such clashed with the faux distressed tone required for the joke. Compensation for any damages can be received at the ticket booth after the request is brought for review by a triumvirate panel of the most dominant personality aspects at the time. Such compensation can be received in the form of hugs, cookies, a free art voucher, a sincere and heartfelt if stumbling apology, or an expired American bus ticket with a drunken note scribbled in lipstick upon the obverse side.
    OOoooh. I would take the bus ticket! Deciphering drunken notes is SOO much fun!I may be just kidding. I may not. You'll never know!

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Arachu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Yes, that is true
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    No comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    One thing I'll always remember about my GCSE science class teacher was the day we had finished covering the planets (inc Pluto - AS IT SHOULD BE) he drew me aside at the end of the lesson and asked "Why does the class always snicker when we talk about Uranus?"
    Hehe~

    Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    thinks...get it.

    So like this?
    I have the ability to manipulate physical objects in my environment! Provided I grasp them and they weigh less then about 120 pounds. >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    It's funny you should mention something like this. I have, for about a year now, been concepting a prototype for a 'fully-immersive interactive experience.'

    I can do the sight and sound, no problem. Touch, smell and taste however, are going to be a problem. Touch not so much, it's just going to be tricky, plus I don't think people would be willing to strip down to put on some kind of weird pressure generating body suit thing.

    edit: And before anyone can ask, I am not an engineer, just a tinkerer, so I cannot provide specs or information. Partly because I am just going with feel and instinct on the project, but mostly because its still conceptual.
    *Wishes you so much luck~*

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I know, I know. It's a mnemonic thing. I see a trident when I look at it, so Neptune stuck even though I had doubts the whole time. And yes there was a proper trident posted earlier, you hush. XD
    X3


    ~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

    Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Socratov's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    {scrubbed}
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue1005 View Post
    {scrubbed the original, scrub the quote}
    {scrubbed}
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Guys, I strongly suggest a change of topic and leaving this for the mods to handle. Click the "report" button so that they can see it and then it's in their hands.
    sorry, couldn't resist and wanted a peaceful resolution instead of a DM fiat like resolution
    I like the idea of an LGBT themed Halloween thing with candy and rainbow coloured outfits. Just not sure how it would work. Any suggestions?
    I guess with stereotypes, lots of pink and other flashy colors, in some cases even slutty outfits (not mandatory) booze and I think pretty much like every other halloweenparty with a few minor details...

    Oh, alright. However, if I make this concession, the next dwarf planet we find in our solar system, we get to call it Tyrion. I know Socratov would be in favour of this idea.
    Indeed I am, it also keeps with the whole riches and money theme we have going on (Pluto is the roman god of death and wealth (quite the double portfolio), Tyrion is, well, a member of an insanely rich family which can sustain the financial bleeding of a whole kingdom without becoming poor). Besides, it is rumored that a lot of the smaller planets and asteroids would have heavier elements in them, increasing the chance on gold (though iron, nickle and cobalt would still be most common in meteorites and such)
    Last edited by SMEE; 2012-10-26 at 04:03 PM.

    Baubles for Blackwing!

    “The game, Viktor, is on!” - Avatar by the Outstanding Oneris

    Previous avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Original by Grinner



    Original Tyrion by Smuchmuch:



    Pony Tyrion by Elemental:


  30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Asta Kask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Guys, I need a hug.

    Spoiler
    Show
    So, I just went to a dark place in my memories, between (interestingly enough) Khaos Komix and a conversation with Serps on facebook. (No blame to you Serpentine, I love you and I chose to go there). Anyway, I'm revisiting all my history of abuse and dysfunction in my mind, and I'm just stuck thinking that I'll never be comfortable with or understand my own sexuality. I don't know where I'm coming from, I don't know why one day something or someone can be so attractive and the next day thinking of the same thing will find me feeling so bad.

    I'm glad I got to spend time with my girlfriend though. She's snuggly and wonderful.
    I hope things work out for ya. And get a cat. *hugs*
    Avatar by CoffeeIncluded

    Someday you will depart, but till that distant day
    Sing, and dance.
    Eat your fill of warm cooked food and cool jugs of beer.
    Cherish the children your love gave life.
    Bathe away life's dirt in warm drawn waters.
    Pass the time in joy with your chosen wife.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •