New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: new spell

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default new spell

I'm working on a new spell for a druid but i have no clue what spell level it should be. (designed for pathfinder)

the spell makes you (self only) into a animal as beast shape 3, but only animals of size large or less. this form becomes your new true form, and you have to deal with everything you would as if you were wildshaped. (need wild spell to cast, ect...) you are not considered under a polymorph effect, as the duration is instantaneous. every time you use this spell, you lose a little of your humanity. you gain a +2 to all checks to influence a animal's or magical beast's attitude, but a -4 to all Cha based checks used on everything else, intimate excluded.(there may be exceptions to this, such as things like nagas, or other animal-like creatures.) these stack every time you cast the spell. you also take a permanent drain to int of 1 point that may not be restored. your type changes to animal, and you do not get the augmented subtype, as this is your true form. if this spell is cast 3 times or more, you must make a will save (dc 17+# of times you have cast the spell) or become a non magical animal. your sapience can be restored through anyone casting awaken animal on you, which then restores your int.

any help, opinions, criticisms, or ideas for the spell level are greatly appreciated. *I'm submitting this to a DM for a character roleplay idea, not making this as a DM.
    Last edited by FoxArcaneArcher; 2012-10-26 at 06:21 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: new spell

You should try asking in the homebrew forums.
    "The icy cold fingers of reason have choked the life out of this thread and despite all logic it keeps squirming", nope, it's dead.

"Occasionally I'd just like someone to quote me in their signature"
    -Invader

Epic threads with awesome revelations.

Awesome Avatar by Kymme!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: new spell

ok. sorry, kinda new here.