Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 102
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    As the flames wash the carriage, Jack whips out a wand that quickly surrounds him with a warm healing glow, cooling his seared skin and easing the pain. Zaavariel's sword broke through the second dog, vanquishing it.

    Barimm leaps from the carriage and lands on the large flame mouthed canine. He grabbed at the fur with one hand while smashing into the hound with the other. The bones cracked under the force and the hound lost speed, falling behind the carriage. He quickly managed to regain senses and attempts to throw off the balanced Barimm by smashing him into a tree.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Make a reflex save vs (1d20+14)[25]
    If failed, Barimm takes (2d6)[6] damage.

    Also make a balance check vs (1d20+10)[15] + damage taken (which is none if save successful)

    If balance check failed, Barimm falls to the ground, prone, and takes another (2d6)[5]


    Chihana's attacks missed, besides one kick landing softly in the third dog's ribs, while Kiuran's axes get buried in it's hide. Even as Uthavel's sword slashes at the hound and it seems it's in a very bad shape, the dog is still standing.

    It growls and is about to bite at Uthavel, after the sword stab that especially stung, but the large hound that isn't busy being ridden barks quickly, commanding the small canine and changing it's tactics. The dog lowers it stance and suddenly it's skin is turning black. With a sudden blast, the blackness expands out of it's body and for a moment, you can't see a thing.

    The darkness doesn't entirely vanish as you find yourself in the middle of a cloud of blackness. Nobody on the carriage can see more than 5ft. Chihana and Uthavel have 20% miss chance vs the dog, Kiuran wasn't in melee so can't see the smaller dog at all.

    And then, Uthavel sees a sudden figure emerge behind her, the fourth dog finally catching up and leaping into the carriage attacks.

    Chihana
    Spoiler
    Show
    During the flash of darkness, the dog attacks at you. You are flat-footed against the attack:
    (1d20+7)[9]
    (1d6+4)[5]+(1d3)[1]


    Uthavel
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+9)[25] (you are flanked)
    (1d6+4)[6]+(1d3)[2]



    You can hear a clang that brings an image of fangs hitting metal, but without sight this is the best you can assume the large dog that just ordered this blackness is doing.
    Last edited by Sliver; 2012-11-06 at 12:47 AM.
    Games & Characters
    D&D in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - DM
    Megadungeon - Scarecrow
    Shadows of the Past - Arashi

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Great Skenardo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    B5 and B6

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Jack Whisper
    Jack clicks his tongue in annoyance. Moving cautiously forward, he stalks towards the Dark dog, the yellow eyes of his shadow companion mere pinpricks in the stygian cloud. With cry of Triumph, Jack Whisper lashes out with another vicious sword strike.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack - (1d20+8)[10]
    [roll=Damage]2d4+2d6+5[/roll]
    Fort DC 17 yadda yadda
    Concealment - (1d10)[9] Misses on a 2 or 3.
    "Where is the Wisdom of one who only quotes the Wise?" ~Maboroshi


    Talgot's Mask by Tiffanie Lirle

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    greenpotato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Uthavel tries to reposition with a 5ft step so that she's no longer flanked.
    She then stabs the same dog shes been harassing with her short sword

    Spoiler
    Show

    She takes 8 damage,

    Delivers another shocking grasp via a short sword
    (d20+9)[24]
    (d6)[4] sword damage
    (4d6)[14] spell damage

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Chihana curses her lack of sight and the dogs. She wishes she could see so that one of her few spells would be usefull, but doesn't want to risk the other's safety by casting blindly. So she resigns herself to trying to fight in this condition. She lashes out again at the dog with a series of punches before whipping her hair out again.

    Spoiler
    Show

    For miss chances low is miss.

    Unarmed
    Attack (1d20+6)[17]
    Crit confirmation (1d20+6)[21]
    Damage (1d6+1)[4]
    Crit damage (2d6+2)[7]
    Miss Chance (1d100)[90]

    Unarmed
    Attack (1d20+6)[8]
    Crit confirmation (1d20+6)[8]
    Damage (1d6+1)[6]
    Crit damage (2d6+2)[6]
    Miss Chance (1d100)[35]

    Braid Blade
    Attack (1d20+3)[23]
    Crit confirmation (1d20+3)[13]
    Damage (1d3)[3]
    Crit damage (2d3)[4]
    Miss Chance (1d100)[21]


  5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    First I'm rolling the Reflex save and the Balance check -

    Save
    (d20+11)[13]

    Check
    (d20+23)[43]

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Barimm's eyes widened as the hound ran towards the tree. Before he could even react, he felt his body slam into the thick tree trunk. The tree cracked under the huge force, almost completely splintering into two. Even as he felt the air stomped right out of his chest, Barimm struggled to hold on. Barimm felt like a rag doll, constantly being flung around. But as he raised his head, he saw the carriage engulf in darkness and his heart jumped into his throat. No matter what, the cart could not fall - not so soon!

    Gasping for breath, Barimm started to claw his back up. The hound howled in pain as Barimm climbed right on top of its head. Raising his fist, he yelled as he drove it down again and again. "You foul beast! You desecration of nature! Get. Out. Of. My. WAY!"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Barimm takes 6 damage but still manages to hold on.

    So Barimm uses a Standard Action Flurry against the hound.

    Attack 1
    (d20+11)[21]

    Damage 1
    (2d6+10)[13]

    Attack 2
    (d20+11)[15]

    Damage 2
    (2d6+10)[13]

    Deciding my move action after seeing my rolls.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    As the hound started to buckle under his blows, Barimm looked up at the carriage. He gulped as he saw darkness engulf the entire carriage as yet another small hound jumped on. Even worse, it seemed like the smaller hounds were following the orders of the larger ones. If he could take them out first, maybe that could stop the worst of the assault.

    Eager to get back to the others, he tensed his legs and jumped off. Even in mid-air his body started to change and shift. His clothes melted off as he transformed, revealing his true and wild nature. The black tattoo across his shoulder shifted and glowed, transforming into ancient druidic runes that sprawled across his body. His eyes glowed white as a cape of feathers grew from his back. It almost seemed like he soared through the air.

    Landing on the ground, he quickly took off for the carriage, aiming for the other large hound this time.


    Spoiler
    Show

    So assuming the hound is incapacitated enough, Barimm spends a move action jumping off again and ready to take off.

    If the large hound he is on isn't incapacitated though, Barimm should just stay on, but he still shifts.

    Shifting is a free action and it gives him a +2 bonus to Wis and the ability to see invisible opponents.

    Tumble Check
    (d20+21)[36]

    Jump Check
    (d20+22)[30]

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Jack's attack goes wide, cutting at darkness and shadows. Uthavel strikes at the new foe, discharging the spell into the canine, causing a sudden flash of light to clear the darkness for a short moment. In the flash of light, Chihana delivers a swift kick into the dog's shin, followed by a solid hit with her hair blade... Into the dog's head.

    The darkness quickly clears up and the group can see the large flame-mouthed dog getting it's life smashed out of him as Barim leaps from it's back with a fancy display of nature magic, rushing towards the other side of the carriage.

    The other large dog attacks one of the horses, a loud clang is heard as his teeth bend the skin of the horse... Which sounds like it's made of metal.

    The last small dog's skin turns black, just as the last one did, and a flash of blackness spreads right away.

    Uthavel
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flatfooted against the attack:
    (1d20+7)[15]
    (1d6+4)[7]+(1d3)[3]

    If crit:
    (1d20+7)[10]
    (1d6+4)[8]+(1d3)[1]
    Games & Characters
    D&D in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - DM
    Megadungeon - Scarecrow
    Shadows of the Past - Arashi

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Great Skenardo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    B5 and B6

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Jack Whisper
    Jack lifts his eyebrows in a kind of disbelief as he watches the idealist make diabolic dog-hash.
    Shaking his head, he leans casually on his blade and watches the remaining firey hound try and attack the horses.
    Almost as an afterthought, He raises a gloved hand and squints at the giant creature. He scrapes his thumb through the air in a cutting gesture even as his shadow apparition stalks closer to its remaining prey. He observes the effect for a second, then shrugs and tosses another sickly green bolt of energy at the hound.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Moving shadow companion to platform adjacent to giant hound (-2 AC/Saves)
    Then uttering a Hexblade's Curse: Will DC 16 or -2 to attacks, saves, skill and ability checks
    Finally, sickening blast.
    Ranged Touch - (1d20+6)[20]
    Damage - (2d6)[7] Fort DC 17 or sickened
    "Where is the Wisdom of one who only quotes the Wise?" ~Maboroshi


    Talgot's Mask by Tiffanie Lirle

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Rarkasha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Drawing the massive V shaped greatsword from thin air again, Kiuran hurries through the cloud to try and find the closest enemy. Struggling through the darkness to the last spot where Uthavel and Chihanna were, she eventually finds it, slamming her attack where she caught a glimpse of the hound.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Power attack at -2
    (1d20+6)[22]
    Damage roll
    (2d6+8)[12]

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Chinhanna sees the darkness begin again and breaks for the front of the carriage. She leaps to try and clear herself from the darness hoping to gain sight of the large harge attacking the horses. Her hands moving and her voice drowned out in the commotion. She tries to conjure a patch of grease under the large hound to make it fall to the ground.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action towards head of carriage and jump (1d20+15)[30] to clear darkness.

    Standard action: cast grease under large hound. DC 16 REF save or he falls prone.

    Tumble (1d20+14)[29] to reduce damage if I fall off the carriage and would take falling damage.
    Last edited by Azoth; 2012-11-11 at 05:29 AM.


  12. - Top - End - #72
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    greenpotato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Uthavel manages to dodge the attack and continues to hack away with her shortswords

    Spoiler
    Show

    Misses, my flatfooted AC is 20

    1st sword (d20+7)[12] to hit, (d6)[4] damage
    2nd sword (d20+7)[20] to hit, (d6)[3] damage


  13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Fire was burning in his lungs as Barimm struggled to catch up with the carriage. Taking deep gasps of breath, he slowly started to outrun the staggered hound behind him. As his feet pounded the dirt road, his cape of feathers glowed brightly, spreading and shifting as if he had real wings. Each step seemed to send him flying down the path, and before long he was within reach of the carriage. His glowing silver eyes easily penetrated the magical darkness, revealing everything as it was. "Foul occult magic," he said as he pinpointed the dogs within the shroud. "They're to the right of you! One of them on the right, just a few feet out of way!"

    Soaring forward, he saw one of his friends leap off. Before he could even react, he saw her twist her body in mid-air, trying her best to land safely on her feet. She was nowhere as nimble or graceful as he was, but it was still a strong effort. Suddenly he saw the large hound begin to skid and fall, and he was almost sure it was Chinhanna's doing; these people were quite skilled indeed!

    Taking advantage of the dog's momentary weakness, he jumped again. Aiming for the dog's head, he clasped both of his legs around it's large neck. Squeezing with all his might, he tried his best to hold on and stop the devil hound from its rampage.


    Spoiler
    Show

    So I don't know how far away the carriage is, but Barimm tries his best to close the distance to it. If this is within a move action (40 ft.) perfect! If not, then he'll spend a Full Round Action running (160 ft.)

    He has the ability to See Through Invisibility and Blindsight 20 ft so if possible, I would like him to help pinpoint where some of the hounds are.

    If possible, he would jump onto the large hound.

    Jump Check
    (d20+22)[31]

    If he has a Standard Action left over (which I don't think he does, but just in case), he attacks the large hound with a flurry.

    Attack 1
    (d20+11)[29]

    Damage 1
    (2d6+10)[21]

    Attack 2
    (d20+11)[23]

    Damage 2
    (2d6+10)[20]

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    The large hound clears the grease with only a slight speed reduction, able to keep on it's feet although now by the front wheels of the carriage. It attacks at the protective layer and the wood cracks and splinters, revealing the wheels behind them. Barimm rushes after him, and is almost there, but the grease is still in front of him...

    Uthavel and Kiuran attack at the smaller hound, injuring it to great extent.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Please roll miss chance next time.

    The hound attacks Uthavel again:

    [roll]1d20+7[roll]
    (1d6+4)[6]+[roll]1d3{/roll]

    if crit: [roll]1d20+7[roll]
    (1d6+4)[10]+[roll]1d3{/roll]


    Barimm:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now you are within distance, although the carriage and the hound are faster than you so you would need to charge every turn if you want to attack.

    Also, you are caught within the Grease.
    Games & Characters
    D&D in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - DM
    Megadungeon - Scarecrow
    Shadows of the Past - Arashi

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Chihanna rolls up to her feet and curses that she didn't get the beast. She immediately breaks out into a run to catch up to the carriage. Her legs carrying her as fast as they can before she jumps to try and either land back on the platform or at least catch it and pull herself back up ontop of it.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move action: move 40' to catch up to carriage.
    Second move action continue to move is necessary and jump (1d20+15)[34]


  16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Rarkasha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Kiuran feels relief as her blade meets flesh, drawing her greatsword into a high guard back behind her right shoulder.


    "Persistent..." she mutters, bringing the blade down in another high strike, leaving her guard open as she over extends for her attack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Using Rabid Wolf Strike for real this time, bringing Kiurans AC down by 4. Power attack at full. Rabid wolf strike gives +4 to attack roll, +2d6 damage.

    Miss chance (1d100)[70]
    Attack (1d20+8)[12]
    Damage (4d6+13)[36]

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Great Skenardo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    B5 and B6

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Jack Whisper
    Jack scowls. This was all getting to be less and less fun with these clouds of night around him. Making his way back through the inky cloud to where the hound lashes and snaps, He hefts his heavy curved blade and swings!
    Spoiler
    Show

    attack - (1d20+8)[24] (and -2 to hound's AC from shadow companion)
    Damage - (2d4+5)[9] + Hideous Blow - (2d6)[7]
    Fort Save DC 17 or Sickened (and -2 to hound's save from shadow companion)
    Miss Chance - (1d10)[3] Misses on a 2 or a 5.

    "Where is the Wisdom of one who only quotes the Wise?" ~Maboroshi


    Talgot's Mask by Tiffanie Lirle

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Barimm cursed as the carriage and the hound seemed only farther and farther away. He knew he could still catch up but hound had already exposed the front wheels and he shuddered at the thought of what would happen if the hound managed to tear them apart. With a scream, Barimm charged forward as his knees pounded the dirt road.

    He didn't even slow down as he slid right over the patch of grease, holding his hands out for balance. In fact he almost looked like he was going faster and faster, his arms and legs pumping the minute he cleared the grease.

    Faster, he thought as he came closer to the carriage. His lungs were burning and his legs felt like solid lead. But no matter how tired he felt, he only ran harder, ran faster, and reached his hands outward. Faster! I. can. go. FASTER!

    With a scream, Barimm tensed his legs and jumped straight at the hound. Raising both of his fists into the air, he brought them both together right into the side of the hound. "DON'T TOUCH WHAT ISN'T YOURS!"

    Spoiler
    Show

    So the Balance DC to run across a Grease effect is 10. Moving at full speed is a +5 and let's say I assume charging is a +10 (the rule doesn't it is, but let's just say).

    Barimm has a +23 to his Balance check. He clears it no matter what.

    Moving on, Barimm charges and attacks the hound. Instead of attacking normally, he also declares it to be a Stunning Fist attack. Also he flurries, so make that two Stunning Fist attacks just to be safe.

    Attack 1
    (d20+13)[20]

    Damage 1
    (2d6+10)[16]

    Attack 2
    (d20+13)[22]

    Damage 2
    (2d6+10)[21]

    The hound must make 2 Fort Saves at DC 18
    Last edited by JKTrickster; 2012-11-15 at 06:14 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Chihanna jumps up to the platform and rolls into the shadows just as Kiuran drops the sword from above the canine. It is momentarily distracted by the eyes within the shadows that Jack brought within and the sword cuts the dog's head right in the middle. The smoke vanishes as only a small puff of ash remains only to be taken by the wind right away.

    Barimm's leaps at the giant hound from the side, fists and kicks swinging. It's first attack hits the dog's ribs from above, but the second one, a strong kick, hits home. It's legs stiffen as it falls to the ground, rolling and hitting the road, bursting into ash from the many hits, already being on the verge of death.

    There is a short pause. "It's over." Finally says Euwig and waits for Barimm to get back to the platform before pulling the lever. Quickly, the platform folds up and the carriage is reformed. On the right side you notice on the back it's cracked, with a quite big hole in the front.

    "It's too risky to travel during the night with those, we'll have to stop soon."
    Games & Characters
    D&D in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - DM
    Megadungeon - Scarecrow
    Shadows of the Past - Arashi

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Barimm slowly walked back to the carriage, practically dragging his feet from the exhaustion. As he walked his cape of feathers slowly settled down, before completely disappearing as he rolled onto the carriage. His shirt laid in tatters around him as his skin and eyes returned to normal. Exhausted, he laid on the carriage floor as his chest heaved in and out, over and over again. His breaths came in short gasps but slowly he calmed down and returned to normal. Within a few minutes, he sat upright and smiled at everyone else. He couldn't help himself as he started to laugh.

    "That was a close one," he said with a laugh. "This thing is sturdier than I thought. I thought I heard metal....these aren't horses are they?"

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    "They look like horses..." Euwig mumbles. "Yeah, they aren't really. They are a sort of magical mechanism that I constructed. How else could they travel indefinitely? Holy horses?" He snorts. "It would have gone a lot worse if they weren't constructs... The entire carriage is my own design, special features all around. People rarely notice or ask about it, but if they do, they are always surprised I chose a life of a carriage driver." He laughs.
    Games & Characters
    D&D in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - DM
    Megadungeon - Scarecrow
    Shadows of the Past - Arashi

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Chihanna catches her breath and groans over the affair of her clothes. She was not happy to say the least. Still, she can't help but laugh at Euwig and Barrim. This was definitely going to be a lively trip to say the least. Even if she wasn't sure how well it would go.

    Seems we all got to see a bit of what the others can do. I've got to say that I am impressed. Who would have thought we'd have had such capable individuals amongst us. Though I must say that I feel a bit useless compared to some of you.


  23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Great Skenardo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    B5 and B6

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Jack Whisper
    Jack laughs, his good humor restored by an easy victory brought about by the effort of others.
    "Clockwork horses, indeed! Well well, seems even Euwig is a man of unlooked-for depth." He puts up his sword after examining the evaporating ichor of the devil hounds.
    "But I wonder; I've heard of footpads and bushwhackers on these roads, but hellbeasts? You seemed to know a thing or two about 'em. What's the story behind those, Euwig?"
    "Where is the Wisdom of one who only quotes the Wise?" ~Maboroshi


    Talgot's Mask by Tiffanie Lirle

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Barimm shook his head and laughed at Euwig's mumbling. "I'm not quite sure I understand the these magical machines, but I am still glad that they held out so well. The fact that you are so intelligent to make such a carriage - I'm glad I'm on your side!" he said.

    Looking at Chihanna, he only smiled and nodded. "You surprised me as well! I didn't quite expect you to jump so spectacularly - you simply didn't seem like the type who would do something as crazy as that!"

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    "I'm not on any side you could be on." Euwig suddenly turns serious, before turning to Jack.

    "This type of... Hellbeasts... Is always directed, while not truly controlled, by someone. Usually by mortals that made demonic pacts of power, not by extraplanar forces. This seemed like an attempt to hinder us while testing your strength, possibly even trying to mark you for future hunting."

    Euwig glances back, evaluating the damage. "We don't have to stop, but at least slow down for resource gathering." He says as he pulls a lever. Glancing out the window, you barely notice four large spider-like beings shoot out from under the carriage like bolts. It's not long before you hear the crashing sound of a falling tree.
    Games & Characters
    D&D in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - DM
    Megadungeon - Scarecrow
    Shadows of the Past - Arashi

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Rarkasha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Kiuran lets go of her pale blue great sword, the blade breaking into many small glowing blue flakes that float around her before disappearing. She clasps her hands together and bows her head slightly in prayer for a moment before responding to Chihanna.

    "Miss Chihanna, I know plenty of Knights that would have hesitated in this sort of situation. You would make a good Ashen Knight, I imagine. Speaking of the Knights, it's a shame there are none in the area. It would be nice to notify a chapter master of this type of corruption. Either way, if this continues, we may have to deal with the one behind this directly. Those with the resources or power to make demonic pacts typically are capable of tracking us as well."

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Chihanna smiled a bit, "Well, they ruined my clothes. They had to pay for that. No one gets away with tarnishing my clothes and not paying something for it. Besides, we are all here to help one another, and I couldn't stand by to let those beasts harm my comrades. I may not be much in a fight, but once we get to a proper town...my skills may come to better use.


  28. - Top - End - #88
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2009

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Barimm nodded, acknowledging that Chihanna simply had a better way with words than he did. It didn't bother him too much - he was pretty used to being ignored or disregarded in some sense but he liked the independence from others. Looking back up, he admired the nature as they went past it.

    As he heard the sounds of falling trees, he closed his eyes for a moment to thank the forests for its gifts. He knew the others did not think of it the same way - that the forest was theirs to take and use - but Barimm prayed for thanks nonetheless. It is important to give thanks every day after all.

    "I wonder if we will be able to make town today," he said when he was finished.


    Quote Originally Posted by OOC
    Just adding a little hint of Thanksgiving into my post! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Great Skenardo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    B5 and B6

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Jack Whisper
    Jack snorts, but keeps whatever comment he was about to make behind his teeth.
    "Where is the Wisdom of one who only quotes the Wise?" ~Maboroshi


    Talgot's Mask by Tiffanie Lirle

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lost Arcana; Team B

    Euwig looked back at Barimm. "We won't be making any unnecessary stops. If there is anything you want right now, just tell me. I can get you pretty much anything while we're driving, although it would be a bit more expensive than usual if I don't have it in my storage. You know, teleportation fees."

    As he finishes talking, two of the spider clockworks climb up the side of the carriage. One rips out one of the broken planks, quickly fixating a new plank instead. Then they quickly rush off back into the forest.
    Games & Characters
    D&D in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE - DM
    Megadungeon - Scarecrow
    Shadows of the Past - Arashi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •