Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution Thread I

[Mortal World]
    (Cathedral of the Trifold Eye)
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "Our funds are relatively small. Members of the flock as my foster nephew calls them are encouraged to pay in to help our cause in mundane manners, but Thomas also encourages spending to stimulate the economy local to each of our locations and foster a good relationship with citizens. That and very few are exactly well off." Alexandra rolls this off in response as if it were of very little interest to her. "I am not sure why it matters in the long run. But I trust the relation to mortal people to Thomas, and he has done well with it." Speaking of Thomas, Alexandra enters the conference room without fanfare.

"Thomas. Sir Vincenzo." She stifles a grin. "I trust you can get him acclimated. I must rest, and prepare for tomorrow's trip."
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Vincenzo extends a hand for Thomas to shake.

"Flock, cult. Religions, heh. Best scam a mortal medium ever designed to get things out of their less perceptive brethren. Can't dislike a man who continues such a proud tradition."
    Thomas sets the newspaper and teacup aside, standing to give the new Knight a handshake. A very firm one.
    Thomas's smile doesn't quite reach his eyes this time.

"Our little adoptive family is about shared troubles and shared goals, Sir Vincenzo. I have always been completely honest with those under my care about what their resources are doing.
    We all share the same ultimate goal, after all. Freeing the King.
    "

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Soul Society-Phoenix Temple

Naijeru raised a hand as if to signal that he was still there as he says, "Actually Koutarou-san, I was the last to enter. You guys kind of forgot I was here. I had to enter after you so you could keep your formation." Come to think of it, behind the group was probably the best place to Naijeru to be with his considerable girth. Indeed Sho would find him blocking the majority of her path.

"Still Koutarou-san is right Sabitsura Sho. Explaining ye'self would possibly save ye' a lot of trouble."

Mortal World-The Streets

Tamaki looks over the new arrivals without dropping out of his Red Joker form. A lone eye wanders over Alice before Tamaki's cybernetic growl of a voice replies, "If you mean was the Hollow defeated in a way that would allow it to pass on then no. If you mean did the Hollow itself cause casualties then that would be a no as well. We managed to save the family it was harassing."

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Soul Society - The Gates

"A pleasure to meet you, Igarashi-san. I, uh... used to run with the Onmitsukidou, myself. Is that still a thing?" Setsurou pondered aloud. The contradiction was obvious.

"Anyway, I'm back after fifty-five years away from Soul Society. That was one doozy of a side-trip, let me tell you..."
    Igarashi's slight frown disappears. "Ah. Yes. Good crowd.

A side trip, you say?"

As they head towards Logistics, they are twice forced to make detours due to recent construction. Though there is a lot of bustling around and yelling by the Shinigami in charge of the project, their knowledge of buildings appears to be woefully inadequate. Often they issued contradictory orders, or ordered things that no sane mason would attempt. Most of their orders were simply ignored by the Rukon workers, but a few were obeyed, with disastrous results. Even Igarashi had to suppress a wince as a Shinigami fell twenty feet through rafters that he himself had (shoddily) assembled, bringing down half the building with him. He clawed his way out of the rubble sputtering and yelling at the Rukon workers.

Igarashi snorted and looked away. The construction of the Seireitei was too important to be left in the hands of...people...like him. Perhaps a division of some squad could eventually be taught basic building techniques. Catching Setsurou's inquring glance, a quick glance towards the shouting Shinigami indicates the trail of his thoughts.
    Last edited by Demidos; 2013-06-13 at 04:08 AM.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution Thread I

[Mortal World]
    (City Streets)

Alice looks at the ghostly family, momentarily lost in thought. Nodding, she puts something in her mouth, stepping out of the gigai yet again. Brushing a wayward white hair aside, the British Shinigami replies sadly.

"I can send you on, but your mortal deeds will determine if that is to Soul Society or Hell. Shinigami are but the messengers"

She smiles at the family as she steps forward, calmly raising her sword to press the end of the hilt against the speaker's forehead. If nothing prevents it, Konso would be performed and the Plus be engulfed in light and send on.

(I don't think having chains means Konso won't work, but I'll change the post if it is. ^_^')
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Igarashi's slight frown disappears. "Ah. Yes. Good crowd.

A side trip, you say?"

As they head towards Logistics, they are twice forced to make detours due to recent construction. Though there is a lot of bustling around and yelling by the Shinigami in charge of the project, their knowledge of buildings appears to be woefully inadequate. Often they issued contradictory orders, or ordered things that no sane mason would attempt. Most of their orders were simply ignored by the Rukon workers, but a few were obeyed, with disastrous results. Even Igarashi had to suppress a wince as a Shinigami fell twenty feet through rafters that he himself had (shoddily) assembled, bringing down half the building with him. He clawed his way out of the rubble sputtering and yelling at the Rukon workers.

Igarashi snorted and looked away. The construction of the Seireitei was too important to be left in the hands of...people...like him. Perhaps a division of some squad could eventually be taught basic building techniques. Catching Setsurou's inquring glance, a quick glance towards the shouting Shinigami indicates the trail of his thoughts.
    "Yeah... See, there was this ambush. My team needed to get away so I tried to stay behind to give them some time. But one of the Hollows tackled me through a Garganta and I wound up spending a... very long time in Hueco Mundo. I managed to get back to Soul Society only recently, when I found a Hollow going through to the Mortal World."

He seemed at once mildly amused and sympathetically distraught by the scene Igarashi was looking at. "Shouldn't they let people who know how to do this direct things? Yikes."

(Later that day, Captain's meeting)

The others might be surprised to find Setsurou's voice speaking up.

"I think they've pretty much seen everything, Hikaru-san.

I apologize for coming in uninvited, gentlemen. My name is Hishikawa Setsurou, former 3rd Seat of the Second Division. I bring some... rather dire news pertaining to the subject at hand.

First of all, what Jehoel said about the existence of a Hollow city... is true. I've seen Las Noches with my very own eyes. Large, fortified and rather heavily populated. I was unable to infiltrate the place, sadly, so no inside information on them.

Secondly, what was spoken regarding us being at fault for the 'food shortage' in Hueco Mundo is patently false. This was the result of a struggle between two major powers inside Hueco Mundo proper. One of them is all but vanished - I couldn't find hair nor hide of him.

And finally, and perhaps most disturbing, I think I have... a general idea of how Arrancar come to be."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Mortal World]
    (Cathedral of the Trifold Eye)

Thomas sets the newspaper and teacup aside, standing to give the new Knight a handshake. A very firm one.
    Thomas's smile doesn't quite reach his eyes this time.

"Our little adoptive family is about shared troubles and shared goals, Sir Vincenzo. I have always been completely honest with those under my care about what their resources are doing.
    We all share the same ultimate goal, after all. Freeing the King.
    "
    Vincenzo makes the handshake even firmer.

"Well now, family! That is a different story. A band, a tribe, a merry gathering of friends. That's something I can get behind."

"And if you think the same, you will make a fine member of our merry court once you are free of that icky mass of kishi bogging you down."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Orc in the Playground

The fabric of reality splits! On one path, you may proceed to...

Mortal World II.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    The fabric of reality splits! On one path, you may proceed to...

Mortal World II.
    On the other path, you may proceed to...

Spirit World II.