Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 160
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you're not
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegel View Post
    that's basically the best way to awnser the questions but a simple Yes/No would be enought.
    I agree with you from an RP perspective(that's why I answered like I did), however I can already see that some answers will make it though for you to adjudicate in what category they fall.
    Especially if you have the middle them all out in the end, this probably makes your job a lot harder.
    Schrödinger cat? Schrödinger wizard? Schrödinger monk?
    What's next? Schrödinger equation? HΨ=EΨ? Seriously WTF?


    The best summary of this board I've seen so far:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigs View Post
    Giantitp: The only place you can turn a discussion on D&D Economics into an argument about toxic potatoes.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegel View Post

    * Do you save for winter even if it means going without something now? Or do you use what you have when you need it?

    * When confronted, do you stand your ground and fight or do you run and hide?

    * Do you fear owls, weasels and wolves?
    I like him at age 25.

    1. Save for Winter. He's lived long enough to know how hungry those winters can be.

    2. Stand and Fight. He knows how to choose his battles, but he doesn't often back down.

    3. Fearlessness and bravery are two different things. He's smart enough to know to fear owls, weasels, and wolves.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix_of_Doom View Post
    however I can already see that some answers will make it though for you to adjudicate in what category they fall.
    These are suggestions for scoring, not my vote

    Spoiler
    Show
    For #2) If you do anything other than immediately attack the threat, or tear your shirt off while shouting "COME AT ME BRO!", you are considered to have fled. A "tactical retreat" response is considered "run like a sissy" for our purposes.

    For #3) If the response is both unclear contains the word "fear", or any variation thereof (fright, afrighted, afeared, etc), you are considered to fear the creatures.


    Alternatively, you can simply ignore unclear responses.
    Last edited by Slipperychicken; 2012-11-02 at 06:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Tippy View Post
    By level 20 though, you aren't capturing a wizard. A character lives to level 20 by being the most ruthless, lucky, capable, and paranoid bastard around. A wizard is throwing around a 30+ Int score and has, entirely in character, planned contingencies for his contingencies. He may well be running around with flat out total immunity to harm, he does not walk outside without an entire bevy of defensive magics around him and enough magic items to buy himself a nation.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    1) They're (did we vote on a sex?) too busy being valiant and serving the interests of the Guard to save up for the winter. XD

    2) Of course our mouse stands and fights!

    3) ...however, our mouse does have a healthy fear of the big beasties.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sanguine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Elemental Pole of Oil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    I like him at age 25.

    1. Save for Winter. He's lived long enough to know how hungry those winters can be.

    2. Stand and Fight. He knows how to choose his battles, but he doesn't often back down.

    3. Fearlessness and bravery are two different things. He's smart enough to know to fear owls, weasels, and wolves.
    This pretty much. Though I want him at age 30.
    Avatar by Elagune

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    35 years old.

    Save For Winter.
    Stand And Fight.
    Fear Them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Scottzar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Glyphstone has it right, as always.
    5 starting nature > 6 because 6 loses fighting skill, and you are going to sacrifice all of your nature anyway so you can do the 1 nature ascendancy build.
    Really its just a question of how long you want to wait before becoming omni-capable.

    Patrol leader is strictly > patrol guard, the patrol guard only gets cooking over the leader, and is weaker in virtually every other way (or in those it isn't worse).

    Guard Captain gives you early game militarist, which is why sprucetuck guard captain is a necessity for big animal fights. You also have social skills coming out your tail, so you can talk the other characters into mentoring your 1 nature self and get 3+ in all conflict stats (and 6+ in your better parts) by the end of the second mission.

    And don't talk down to tenderpaws. IIRC they have the highest possible starting scientist, which is great, and their random skill spam can get pretty crazy fast, esp. because they can still max fighter.


    The end question is: what op level is this being voted up for? It's important to know this before making the best character.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Since no one here knows anything about optimizing Mouse Guard, I don't think 'op level' has any relevance at all. We're voting for what's thematically cool or just sounds nice, and seeing what we get. If this was a 'vote up the most optimized Mouse Guard Character' thread, we'd only have one option each cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    toapat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottzar View Post
    *snip*
    thanks, that would have been more useful as the second post.

    not like i didnt look up how nature worked to figure out what i was doing beforehand.


    My Homebrew: found here.
    When you Absolutely, Positively, Gotta Drop some Huge rocks, Accept NO Substitutes

    PM Me if you would like a table from my homebrew reconstructed.

    I use Red when I'm angry, I use blue when I'm excited.
    Drow avatar @ myself

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Really, I feel as if optimizing Mouse Guard doesn't have much of a point...I mean, the values are gonna be changing anyhow, and you can easily make up for it by throwing in and testing. (And it makes far less difference than, say, optimizing in D&D.)
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    toapat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Mouseguard has a more fluid system for skills, and "Predict weather" is actually control weather (but not as quick)

    doesnt mean that you dont try really, really hard to stay at 1-2 nature to become the Paragon of Mousekind


    My Homebrew: found here.
    When you Absolutely, Positively, Gotta Drop some Huge rocks, Accept NO Substitutes

    PM Me if you would like a table from my homebrew reconstructed.

    I use Red when I'm angry, I use blue when I'm excited.
    Drow avatar @ myself

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Banned
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    The One True Mouse Guard is none other than Reepicheep, Crusader for Aslan!

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Sodalite's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Two steps beyond Sense
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Woah, I almost forgot this thread was thing, for which I apologize. However, I will reserve voting until the next round starts.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

    0 There was first nothingness. But nothingness roiled with possibility, as existence cannot be held by one fact, not even the empty fact.

    Last edited by Sodalite : Today at 12:00 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by toapat View Post
    doesnt mean that you dont try really, really hard to stay at 1-2 nature to become the Paragon of Mousekind
    So you become the ultimate mouse... by being less mouselike?

    Doesn't that just admit that mice totally suck and need to overcome their instinctual cowardice and ignorance to do great things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Tippy View Post
    By level 20 though, you aren't capturing a wizard. A character lives to level 20 by being the most ruthless, lucky, capable, and paranoid bastard around. A wizard is throwing around a 30+ Int score and has, entirely in character, planned contingencies for his contingencies. He may well be running around with flat out total immunity to harm, he does not walk outside without an entire bevy of defensive magics around him and enough magic items to buy himself a nation.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Siegel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottzar View Post
    Glyphstone has it right, as always.
    5 starting nature > 6 because 6 loses fighting skill, and you are going to sacrifice all of your nature anyway so you can do the 1 nature ascendancy build.
    Really its just a question of how long you want to wait before becoming omni-capable.

    Patrol leader is strictly > patrol guard, the patrol guard only gets cooking over the leader, and is weaker in virtually every other way (or in those it isn't worse).

    Guard Captain gives you early game militarist, which is why sprucetuck guard captain is a necessity for big animal fights. You also have social skills coming out your tail, so you can talk the other characters into mentoring your 1 nature self and get 3+ in all conflict stats (and 6+ in your better parts) by the end of the second mission.

    And don't talk down to tenderpaws. IIRC they have the highest possible starting scientist, which is great, and their random skill spam can get pretty crazy fast, esp. because they can still max fighter.


    The end question is: what op level is this being voted up for? It's important to know this before making the best character.
    #1 thing: We are not optimizing here.
    #2 thing: Nature 6 doesn't have to be a bad thing. You can simply put no points into fighter and ignore the -1 fighter thing
    #3 Yeah, patrol leaders get more skills and attributes then PGs but thjen you have to be a Patrol Leader and have to Mentor Tenderpaws. You can't be the lone ranger archetype as a Patrol Leader. They are different animals (pun intended)
    #4 You are right about Patrol Leaders, Tenderpaws and Guard captains but don't overestimate the Tenderpaw. Yeah he can get 3 or 4 in Scientist and still be a good fighter but those things don't have to come up. Because of this he will suck at beeing a Scout, Pathinfder or Healer and this can be big trouble. And if you want to fight animals, Hunter is better then fighter.
    Mouse Guard doesn't have to be about constant fighting.

    Still in the end it is really really hard to build a mouse that is not good at his job because you HAVE to put some points into the main skills that are needed in the game so no one should feel bad about a choice that we make. The mouse will be allright.


    A low nature is more helpful if you have not activated many skills. A high nature is helpfull if you feel confident in your selection. A 6 mouse nature can use a persona point to add these 6 dice to it's dicepool. With a Scout of 4 and a trait this could eaisily mean rolling 11 dice against a problem. This is power!
    (but you nature get's temporarily reduced if you do this.)
    Last edited by Siegel; 2012-11-03 at 04:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoryu View Post
    I swear, about 50% of what makes BW awesome is the little stuff like that that's applicable to just about any system.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you're not
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottzar View Post
    The end question is: what op level is this being voted up for? It's important to know this before making the best character.
    I second that you are missing the point, perhaps you should review this thread*, it inspired this one and I think it illustrates the principle under which we are working here quite nicely.




    *Yes, I just completed the circle of links from thread to thread.
    Last edited by Fenix_of_Doom; 2012-11-03 at 08:48 AM.
    Schrödinger cat? Schrödinger wizard? Schrödinger monk?
    What's next? Schrödinger equation? HΨ=EΨ? Seriously WTF?


    The best summary of this board I've seen so far:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigs View Post
    Giantitp: The only place you can turn a discussion on D&D Economics into an argument about toxic potatoes.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Draz74's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegel View Post
    * Do you save for winter even if it means going without something now? Or do you use what you have when you need it?
    Saving for winter when your survival right now is at risk is idealism. I might have practiced it in another life, but in these dark times, I wouldn't have lasted this long if I didn't know how to use my resources opportunistically. Use what you have when you need it.

    * When confronted, do you stand your ground and fight or do you run and hide?
    Stand my ground and fight. Running and hiding does not protect the Dibbuns.

    * Do you fear owls, weasels and wolves?
    I do not fear wolves.
    I do not fear owls. I used to, but eventually I realized that it was a pointless fear, since you never hear them coming anyway.
    I fear weasels. Because they're weasels. They don't have the healthy fear of death that any rational creature should have.
    Last edited by Draz74; 2012-11-03 at 03:51 PM.
    You can call me Draz.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Also of note:

    Work on my homebrew system, CRE8, is still marching slowly onwards. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel -- an Alpha release -- in the distance now. Read my Design Goals here.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipperychicken View Post
    So you become the ultimate mouse... by being less mouselike?

    Doesn't that just admit that mice totally suck and need to overcome their instinctual cowardice and ignorance to do great things?
    Actually, this is pretty much by-the-books how it works. The more heroic a mouse is, the less mouselike they become, because the nature of a mouse is to hide and run.

    This means that in Mouse Guard, you have to strike a balance between following your nature and defying your nature. If you go too far to one extreme, you're so mouselike that you drop out of the Guard. If you go too far to the other extreme, you're so un-mousy that you set off on your own, because you can't get along with other mice in any regard.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Scottzar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    Actually, this is pretty much by-the-books how it works. The more heroic a mouse is, the less mouselike they become, because the nature of a mouse is to hide and run.

    This means that in Mouse Guard, you have to strike a balance between following your nature and defying your nature. If you go too far to one extreme, you're so mouselike that you drop out of the Guard. If you go too far to the other extreme, you're so un-mousy that you set off on your own, because you can't get along with other mice in any regard.
    This is also cannon as how to ascend to ultimate mouse-power anyway. The Black Axe is even noted as dropping to 0 nature in the books, which by RAW opens up a nightmare of technical exploits. In that time that he was alone, he would have easily ground out his stats, so when his nature started coming back (when he met the others) he finished his ascent.

    Just look at him murdering foxes in one hit, where a fox is equivalent to 200 - 2000 or something mice.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Siegel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    So shall we go on now?

    The Age right now is 30

    Saving for winter
    Stand and fight if confronted
    Fear Owls and Weasels

    which will put nature at 4. The mouse can't be Bold or Generous (which are traits) and also not Fearless

    The next step is hometown. This defines of course how he was brought up and gives acces to one trait and a skill (typically a trade) that is typical for the town.

    The choices are

    Barkstone
    A busy working-class town.
    Skills: Carpenter, Potter, Glazier
    Traits: Steady Paw

    Copperwood
    One of the oldest cities and home to one of the two mines in the Territories.
    Skills: Smith, Haggler
    Traits: Independent

    Elmoss
    A once prosperous city, known for its medicinal moss.
    Skills: Carpenter, Harvester
    Traits: Alert

    Ivydale
    Renowned for its bakers and bread.
    Skills: Harvester, Baker
    Traits: Hard Worker

    Lockhaven
    The home of the Mouse Guard
    Skills: Weaver, Armorer
    Traits: Generous, Guard’s Honor

    Port Sumac
    A busy little port town between Darkwater and Rustleaf.
    Skills: Boatcrafter, Weather Watcher (more like control weather if you make the test)
    Traits: Tough, Weather Sense

    Shaleburrow
    A simple town known for its delicious drinks!
    Skills: Mason, Harvester, Miller
    Traits: Open-Minded

    Sprucetuck
    Known for its scientists, medicine and scent concoctions.
    Skills: Scientist, Loremouse (knowing about animals and talking to them)
    Traits: Inquisitive, Rational

    Flinttrust
    A town known for their trade in tools, wood and iron
    Skills: Smith, Tools-wise
    Traits: Bold, Determined

    Sandmason
    A castle made out of sand
    Skills: Dune-wise, Glazier
    Traits: Nocturnal, Quiet

    Grasslake
    Located near a lake Grasslake has one of the largest militas in the territories
    Skills: Insectrist (controling insects), Militarist
    Traits: Nimble, Defender (has been in a milita/city guard)

    (These towns are not cannon in the rules but are used in my game, maybe you like them. They are still on the map)

    Wolfepointe
    A rough frontier town, close to the wild country
    Skills: Insectrist, Harvester
    Traits: Tough, Natural Bearings (you know your way in the wilderness)

    Pebblebrock
    A town dominated by the monastery of the blue mountain, the Pebblebrockians are a especially relaxed and peacefull folk
    Skills: Mountain-Wise, Harvester
    Traits: Wise, Quiet

    Blackrock
    Blackrock has the largest archive of mouse history next to Lockhaven.
    Skills: Archivist, Administrator
    Traits: Cunning, Innocent

    What we need to do is choose a city, one skill from that city and one trait.
    Last edited by Siegel; 2012-11-04 at 06:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoryu View Post
    I swear, about 50% of what makes BW awesome is the little stuff like that that's applicable to just about any system.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you're not
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Sprucetuck
    Skill: Loremouse (knowing about animals and talking to them)
    Trait: Inquisitive

    Just wondering, why aren't those three towns part of your setting?
    Schrödinger cat? Schrödinger wizard? Schrödinger monk?
    What's next? Schrödinger equation? HΨ=EΨ? Seriously WTF?


    The best summary of this board I've seen so far:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigs View Post
    Giantitp: The only place you can turn a discussion on D&D Economics into an argument about toxic potatoes.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Siegel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix_of_Doom View Post
    Sprucetuck
    Skill: Loremouse (knowing about animals and talking to them)
    Trait: Inquisitive

    Just wondering, why aren't those three towns part of your setting?
    They are part of the setting and i used them. In the book there are no rules on what skills and traits you get from coming from that town. There are rules on how to create additional towns though and that is what i did with Pebblebrock and the others. The towns are part of the setting but not of the RAW. Treat them as houserules.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoryu View Post
    I swear, about 50% of what makes BW awesome is the little stuff like that that's applicable to just about any system.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    I vote Ivydale.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Amphetryon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Wolfepointe
    Skills: Insectrist
    Traits: Natural Bearings (you know your way in the wilderness)


    Because "Insectrist" is awesome.
    Star Metallurgist of the Roy Fanclub

    Who made my awesome Dwarf Hexblade avatar, you ask? BRC did!
    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Grasslake
    Insectrist
    Defender
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    I'm going to agree with the Glyphstone here.
    Grasslake
    Insectrist
    Defender


    Insectrist does sound pretty awesome.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Sodalite's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Two steps beyond Sense
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Let's see if we can get this thread as filled with bandwagons as the BW thread.

    I'll also go with Grasslake, Insectrist, and Defender.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

    0 There was first nothingness. But nothingness roiled with possibility, as existence cannot be held by one fact, not even the empty fact.

    Last edited by Sodalite : Today at 12:00 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sanguine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Elemental Pole of Oil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Flinttrust
    Tools-wise
    Determined
    Avatar by Elagune

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Siegel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character![no system knowledge needed!]

    Anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoryu View Post
    I swear, about 50% of what makes BW awesome is the little stuff like that that's applicable to just about any system.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CarpeGuitarrem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Let's vote up a Mouse Guard character!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Flinttrust
    Tools-wise
    Determined
    I'm actually gonna bandwagon this.
    Ludicrus Gaming | My Steam Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •