New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Help with a Scion game

So, I'm looking at running a Scion game, starting in a law firm. I will admit, I've kinda be going crazy on the lawyer shows recently, especially Franklin and Bash, but I think there is some potential for it, especially when they are trying to stop the end of the world happenning by making sure the key players are in prison to stop them playing their roles.

So we have people who can be investigators for the firm, lawyers, partners, etc.

But I'm unsure how to make it work with the gods.

Obviously, this would lean towards Gods of Wisdom like Athena or Gods to do with the law. But it would be much much easier on me as the GM, to have them all in one pantheon. Can anyone suggest a pantheon that might work?
    Steampunk Urchin Lea by Akrim.elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Spider girl, spider girl,
    Leaves your head in a whirl
    She can swing from a web
    And then she will bite your leg
    Watch out, it's Lea The Spider Girl

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Help with a Scion game

The pantheon that has the most gods of justice are the Pesedjet. In there, you have seven gods of justice with the Aesir following up with four gods of justice (some may be in Scion: Ragnarok).

I do have to ask though, it's one thing to get titan worshipers and such into prison, but what is keeping them from just breaking out or their titan masters sending titanspawn to get them out or having titan-owned corporations bailing their followers out?

Also, a word of advice, beware of any players playing as a Scion of the Amatsukami. The first level of their PSP allows them to talk to things. They may not seem like much, but they can talk to anything, at no cost. Things may range from chairs, tree, rocks, computers, murder weapons, crime scenes, security cameras, etc.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Help with a Scion game

I was thinking not so much titan worshippers, but people who will play a role in bringing about the end of the world sooner.

For example, a scientist convicted of fraud might be working on a boat made of keretin, which could be used to make the "ship of nails" and bring around the end of the world a little faster. Or a politican who, if he gets into office, will be under the sway of titan worshippers by blackmail or other means.

The Aesir sound good, as I have a pretty good idea of their mythology. Egyptian I am less good on.
    Steampunk Urchin Lea by Akrim.elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Spider girl, spider girl,
    Leaves your head in a whirl
    She can swing from a web
    And then she will bite your leg
    Watch out, it's Lea The Spider Girl