Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 59 of 59
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Strife!

    Your guardian shoots an arrow, but misses.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Combat map

    It's Sir Urre's turn.
    I can expand the map as need be, since mounted combat lends itself to larger battlefields.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >> Test out the chainlance
    Urre accelerates, sweeping to one side and then back, in a wide arc. He then attempts to plant the revving, hopefully built properly, chainlance into Tristan's chest.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Moving around in a wide circle, as it is less condusive to being shot, and then Charging with my chainlance.

    That's either +4d6 or +6d6, dependent on whether or not chivalry is allow to apply to single combats that are against worthy foes.
    (1d12)[6]+(4d6)[10]+(2d6)[8]= 16 or 24
    And +1 DF to defense because of charge
    Last edited by jojolagger; 2012-11-18 at 02:26 PM.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    ====>

    Your guardian successfully AUTO-PARRIES your attack, then launches a counterattack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sir Urre's guardian rolls a 29 to defend.

    He then rolls a 19 and a 34, respectively, on two attacks. Sir Urre rolls an 18 and a 27, respectively, to defend.
    Sir Urre takes 7 damage. Jojolagger, please let me know where you're applying this damage.

    Also, yes, Chivalry does apply, but only in single combat against worthy opponents. You can apply half your ranks of Chivalry if you're alone and facing multiple attackers.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    =====>
    Urre Continues to try and successfully hit with the lance.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Isn't attacking with a Bow a complex action, giving me a swift attack against him before either of his attacks land? if so, (1d12)[10] + (4d6)[14] = 24

    Then, I'll make to standard attacks on my turn.
    (1d12)[7] + (4d6)[12] = 19
    (1d12)[2] + (4d6)[15] = 17

    Damage will be taken to bow-kind, riding, programmer, and engineer, reducing all of them to 0.
    I am so losing this combat.
    Last edited by jojolagger; 2012-11-18 at 02:58 PM.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    ====>

    Your guardian once again AUTO-PARRIES and strikes back, knocking you off your motorcycle. You can't keep fighting.
    Your guardian shakes his head disapprovingly, as if to say, "I trained you better than this."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Combat map

    Sir Urre's guardian rolls a 36 to defend from Urre's Swift Attack, then a 28 and a 26 for defense against his normal attacks, respectively.
    Then he rolls a 34 to attack. Sir Urre rolls a 19 to defend. He is defeated.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >> Abscond
    You captchalogue your bike, and walk dejectedly back to your room. It'll take a while on account of all the stairs.
    Best be someone else for the time being.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Sean: Apply 1337 skillz.

    No dice. This thing is locked up tighter than Fort Knox. Than Dick's hatband. Than a nun's... ahem. Anyway. You can't even get a look at the code. The program is, for all intents and purposes, a black box. Bizarrely well-secured, really. Possibly to protect it from piracy? Incredibly irritating, but also rather tantalizing. You do know some fellows online who are better at this stuff than you, but you don't really want to share it yet. Hmm.

    It occurs to you, a bit late, that you should probably be freaked out by someone installing a program on your computer without your knowledge or cooperation, but whatever. You'll update your security later.

    For now... you open up a memo on pesterchum, and quickly send an invite to everyone.


    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    Last edited by Eurus; 2012-11-19 at 04:55 PM.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Cyborg Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Return

    Well, getting there and back took longer than you expected. You must have been distracted out there or something. Oh well. Water under the bridge, as they say. You should probably get to installing the game and-

    A memo? That's new. You haven't seen one of those in a while. May as well respond.

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?

    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.
    Sean over there seems... worried about something. Some would call it a hunch. You call it a premonition. One of your proud repertoire of skills. Maybe. Hard to be sure. You're used to the feeling, and used to generalizing it as this sort of thing, but a hey, a hunch premonition is a hunch premonition.
    Last edited by Cyborg Mage; 2012-11-19 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

    INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    In Which we Probably Doom the World - Let's Play Fall from Heaven 2

    Avatar by A-Rainy-Knight

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Sean: Fret

    Oh dear. They really are mad at each other for some reason, today. You hope it doesn't mess up the game. Still, as long as they don't have to work together it should be fine. Out of concern, though, you open a separate window to pester EB.

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?

    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.

    grandioseGrasshopper started pestering eldritchBeguiler

    GG: Is everything alright? You and EV both seem kind of worked up about something. :<
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Octopus103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Luke: Get distracted by memo

    Ooh! A memo! Now all of your friends can have a giant conversation together! This game really is going to be lots of fun!

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?

    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)
    > Luke: Wonder where that mail truck is

    You have absolutely no idea when your copy of the game is going to get here. You're beginning to wonder if it's just not coming today. You start to panic, but a reassuring look at CAM NEWTON calms you down again. Good dog. Best friend.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    Get pestered by CA.

    Spoiler
    Show
    chaoticAbsurdity [CA] began pestering ghastlyArbiter [GA]

    CA: Hi Agalne!
    CA: Have you heard about this new game that just came out?
    GA: Since we're going about this in a first-name manner, yes, Luke.
    GA: Everyone I've talked to today awaits it eagerly.

    CA: I am too!
    CA: It's supposed to be really cool!
    CA: But I don't actually know what it's about...
    CA: I hope it has lots of hats!
    GA: You amaze me.
    GA: Hats, hats, hats.
    GA: Hats.

    CA: Well, my Strife Specibus IS Hatkind
    CA: And I'm always looking for new ideas
    GA: I do sincerely hope that the game's likely not-inconsiderable budget has been poured into at simulation.
    CA: Just like Team Fortress 2!
    CA: Except not made by Valve, I guess
    GA: Skaianet, yes.
    CA: Have they made any other games before this one?
    CA: I don't think I've heard of them before
    GA: They're new, I suppose.
    CA: Well, I guess we'll find out how good they are at game design soon enough
    GA: It's a considerable project, if the vague descriptions are to be believed.
    GA: Perhaps you shall have your hats after all.

    CA: I sure hope so!
    CA: It would be boring if all we were doing was level grinding on some dull monsters
    GA: Britt might disagree with you there.
    GA: But anyway.

    CA: Okay, I'D be bored.
    GA: I'm rather more interested in the strangers this game will have us meet.
    GA: Has UU contacted you lately?

    CA: Oh yeah!
    CA: No, not recently
    CA: But some random person did
    GA: Do tell.
    CA: He said that "today's the day" and that I shouldn't disappoint him
    CA: At least, I think it was a guy
    GA: Gray letters? Absent chathandle?
    CA: Yeah! How'd you know?
    GA: ??? has been in contact with me for a while, and I find his abstruseness aggravating.
    CA: Well, I haven't really talked to him very much yet, so I can't really say if he's annoying
    GA: I suppose that you're the one he said would be joining some "us".
    CA: I wonder how he knows this stuff
    GA: That's what aggravates me.
    CA: Still, he could be a good source of info
    GA: He never says anything in return to me.
    CA: I guess we just need to figure out how to convince him otherwise
    GA: Your flirting may yet pull him from behind his gray-fonted wall of cryptic all-knowingness.
    CA: That's a good idea
    GA: Is it really?
    CA: I'll have to try that whenever he gets online
    CA: Well, it can't hurt, can it?
    GA: I can think of any number of reasons that it could, but...
    GA: Hm. Logs or it never happened.
    GA: Deal?

    CA: Sure.
    CA: If my flirting ever gets him to open up, you'll have the logs immediately
    GA: Heavens help us all.
    CA: Well, I don't see you coming up with any better ideas
    GA: Is that a challenge?
    CA: Well, if we both try different tactics, then we're twice as likely to succeed
    CA: That's just basic math
    GA: That's just basic silliness.
    CA: Well, with that attitude we're never going to persuade him
    CA: Besides, there's nothing wrong with being silly
    GA: And how do you suppose he'll respond to flirting from two directions?
    GA: Actually...
    GA: It does make a certain sense, however brain-numbing.

    CA: See, it's not a bad idea
    CA: You just need to keep an open mind
    GA: An implied romantic triangle is a ridiculous route to take to the truth he holds.
    GA: But I think that it could work for reasons I will not disclose.

    CA: Or it could be just crazy enough to work!
    GA: How very like you, Luke.
    GA: Very well, a competition it is.

    CA: Now we just need to wait for him to get back online
    GA: We could try to provoke him.
    CA: But how?
    GA: Since he seems so uncanilly aware of our actions, we might ignore his directions.
    CA: That could work
    CA: Except he hasn't really given me any directions yet
    GA: Again, I've talked with him more, so advantage me.
    CA: But if he's online to berate you, I can swoop in for the kill!
    CA: So really, we're on equal footing
    GA: His chat channel seems to be a private one.
    GA: I can't even leave messages when he's offline, or at least it doesn't show.

    CA: Hmm...
    GA: But let's each give the other our password.
    CA: But maybe not over Pesterchum
    CA: There are more secure ways
    GA: A hat trick, knowing you.
    CA: Actually, I did just invent a hat that functions as an Appearifier and Sendificator
    CA: we could write down our passwords on slips of paper and exchange them that way
    GA: I lack those myself, but perhaps I could borrow the use of one of my neighbors'.
    CA: Okay then!
    CA: Let's get Operation FlirtLARP on the road!
    GA: If one of us sees the opportunity, they can "swoop" in for the kill.
    CA: Okay!
    GA: Using the other's account.
    CA: Ooh, subterfuge!
    GA: I'll be checking for the delivery of my game and likely breaking into my neighbors' home, o the password may be some time in coming.
    CA: Okay. I need to go check my mail for the game, too.
    CA: The challenge is on!
    GA: ??? stands as little chance as you.
    CA: I can't wait to see the look on your face when I win!
    GA: That look is reserved solely for your own pink monkey face.
    CA: :p
    GA: Game on, Luke.
    CA: Game on, Agalne!

    ghastlyArbiter [GA] ceased pestering chaoticAbsurdity [CA]


    ==>

    You're about to leave your respiteblock when a memo pops up.

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.

    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)
    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.
    >> Leave respiteblock. Borrow (Dis)Appearifier.

    You descend the stairs, and enter your twisty hive's hallways. You take inventory of the cloth on your walls as you think.

    The resident of the next hive over is confoundingly affluent, even though he has the industry and apparent vitality of a bookstand. Surely he has the devices you require. Yet your task may be quite difficult. You are in no position to ask favors of this troll. For that matter, the windows of his huge hive stand wide open, for he fears no robber or beast so long as his lusus, a GRAND SLITHERGHAST, tirelessly patrols the halls. The great hive is quiet as the grave. But everyone around him lives in the constant fear that it will one day bore of its mansion domain and turn its terrible attentions to the surrounding hives and come back sated only deep into the day, where its ward will raise his sleepy head and nod once, before sleeping again. Only a noble would dare to treat the beast so casually.

    Actually, you've reflected, peering over his walls from your high tower respiteblock at the center of your hive, that the courtyard is in disrepair, and the windows might be left open from laziness. And perhaps his lusus is not so tireless as one might think, for you've not glimpsed it once.

    You've done more than reflect, in truth. SWAINDAD has flown you to a number of windows while everytroll slept at day so you could raid them for the curtains, none of which have since been replaced. You located the -IFIERS on your third visit. Still, a GRAND SLITHERGHAST, seen or unseen, is nothing to take lightly, so you keep your visits short but fruitful.

    You'd better find FATHER and ask for his services.
    Last edited by Centric; 2012-12-05 at 08:09 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grim ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the shadows
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Marcus: Join the memo

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)

    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.

    AA: Oh, greetings to everyone!
    AA: Exiting, isn't it, waiting for this new game? It is going to be a great adventure!
    AA: And I would be glad to have you as Server then, GA!
    AA: I almost dread to ask this, but has anyone heard a thing from BB?

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Cyborg Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Laobhn: Respond

    grandioseGrasshopper started pestering eldritchBeguiler

    GG: Is everything alright? You and EV both seem kind of worked up about something. :<
    EB: It's only natural. Draketh is starting to embody so much of what I hate about humankind.
    EB: Arrogance. Naivete. Undeserved senses of achievement and entitlement amd an overreaching belief that some higher power will fix all that is wrong with the world despite all evidence to the contrary.
    EB: I know what comes of such hubris. It is hideous. Sickening.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

    INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    In Which we Probably Doom the World - Let's Play Fall from Heaven 2

    Avatar by A-Rainy-Knight

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Sean: Re-Respond

    grandioseGrasshopper started pestering eldritchBeguiler

    GG: Is everything alright? You and EV both seem kind of worked up about something. :<
    EB: It's only natural. Draketh is starting to embody so much of what I hate about humankind.
    EB: Arrogance. Naivete. Undeserved senses of achievement and entitlement amd an overreaching belief that some higher power will fix all that is wrong with the world despite all evidence to the contrary.
    EB: I know what comes of such hubris. It is hideous. Sickening.

    GG: Oh. Well. Isn't that also what makes humanity (and trollmanity, I guess) great? I mean, we've come a long way from kindling fires with sticks.
    GG: We have medicines, and space travel, and efficient agriculture, and quantum physicists slowly unraveling the mysteries of the universe...
    GG: And that stuff basically came about because of the hubris and entitlement that makes people always look for better and try crazy things.
    GG: So maybe it's not all bad?
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    jojolagger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PST
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >> Urre: Finally reach room
    You reach your room. Now what, oh mighty hero? Maybe some more work on the multitude of unfinished engineering projects?

    >> Message GG
    You message GG. Plans are formed. Maybe you'll be able to give Tristan a better fight soon. And the game is going to be starting up soon. It's been a very good day today. Despite getting Arrows stuck in you. How well, a little more for the auto-doc to do.

    >> Use the Auto-Doc
    The auto-doc begins to implant the next augment. Sub-dermal Armor should help stop Tristan from beating you so soundly. Lucky, it also knocks you out for the process. That would really hurt.

    Pesterlog
    Spoiler
    Show
    -- cyberCavalier [CC] began pestering grandioseGrasshopper [GG] at 18:42 --
    CC: Well that went terribly...
    CC: Tristan beat the snot out of me.

    GG: What went terribly?
    GG: That's your uncle, right? o_0

    CC: Cousin
    GG: Was there a reason, or did he just randomly jump you?
    CC: I suppose the bike is doing well though.
    CC: Kinda, he was practicing archery, and the engine was likely annoying him.
    CC: Good news: Motorcycle is now damn fast.
    CC: Bad news: Arrows.

    GG: Well that's good, I guess? He still sounds like a jerk...
    CC: He's trying to make sure I'm tough enough. I think.
    CC: Though yeah, I think he was showing off a bit.
    CC: I couldn't even hit him.
    CC: Not once.

    GG: Ouch. That's gotta be hard on the ego.
    CC: Yeah. I've decided to do another run on the auto-doc soon.
    CC: His arrows will be less effective, once I have some metal plates stuck in me.

    GG: As long as it's safe. o_0
    CC: The auto-doc hasn't failed me yet.
    GG: Hehehe. Wish I had one of those.
    CC: So you too can become a twisted abomination of metal and flesh?
    CC: Okay, it's nowhere near that bad.

    GG: Well when you put it like that... absolutely. I'd become an awesome cyborg ninja.
    CC: Well, I doubt well be able to transport this one to you, but if the chance does come up, your welcome to try.
    CC: Just remember, pace the augments out.

    GG: I'll hold you to that! :P In the meantime, any plans on how to actually hit him?
    CC: Not really. I had an idea for a targeting system that would work with the cybernetics I have.
    CC: But I have no idea how to actually design it.

    GG: Targeting system? Like, overlayed over your vision?
    CC: Yeah, something like that.
    GG: Ooh, just like V.A.T.S.!
    CC: V.A.T.S.?
    GG: It was a nifty targeting system from Fallout. It let you target different enemies and body parts and stuff.
    CC: Sounds like what I'm looking for, actually.
    GG: Hmm, what's your hardware like? I might actually have some basic target recognition software sitting around somewhere that I could adapt...
    GG: I was experimenting with VR stuff

    CC: One moment, I know I left the specs sitting around somewhere.
    CC: I'll just send you the full technical specs sheet
    CC: should have everything you need

    cyberCavalier has attached techspecsheet.txt

    grandioseGrasshopper has downloaded techspecsheet.txt
    CC: Well, I'll leave you look over that. I'm going to start up the auto-doc so we don't end up with everyone waiting on me to start the game.
    GG: Alright. It might take me a while, I had trouble setting up limb tracking for non-humanoid targets last time... I'll work on it, though!
    CC: Thanks, you're a big help.

    ooc
    Spoiler
    Show
    Putting the point from losing to Tristan into cyborg.
    Last edited by jojolagger; 2012-11-21 at 01:54 AM.
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

    Avatar by deuxhero.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Be Draketh

    You are now Draketh. You are going to retrieve your copy of the game from your mailbox. Unfortunately, you seem to have attracted the attention of a particularly irate bull!

    >Strife!

    Luckily, you notice the bull before it has time to strike, and you're fairly certain that you have adequate time to counterattack.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Vesth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Look around

    What? Why would you want to- OH DEAR MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS TROLLISH.

    You quickly scramble forward, ducking as you watch the majestic beast sail over your head, slamming into the wall next to your door. You could hear the whole complex shuddering, and things of all sizes dropping from shelves and bookcases. Behold the power of the bull.

    You can also hear a faint piece of music playing through one of your MUSIC-MAKERS. It must have activated by it dropping onto the floor.

    Quickly jumping up from your prone position, you do as all videogames tell you to do - attack it when it slams into a wall! Except, unlike videogames, it's not stuck there. You nervously point the baton at the beast as it nimbly turns around, charging at you-

    You whisper a few words in the ancient dialect, and the tip of your baton lights up, firing a huge fireball straight at the beast!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Dice roller isn't working, dammit. This and this total up to 33.
    Last edited by Vesth; 2012-11-21 at 08:47 AM.
    Avatar made by Matthias2207


  18. - Top - End - #48
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    ====>

    Your magical assault strikes true! The beast looks fatigued, but you can tell it's not giving up just yet. After taking a moment to recover, it charges at you!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Combat map

    Draketh rolled a 33 to attack. The bull rolled a 29 to defend. Draketh deals 4 damage.

    The bull charges and attempts to push Draketh. It rolls a 21 to attack, while Draketh rolls a 31 to defend.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Vesth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Watch out!

    As the bull charges through the smoke, somewhat singed, you quickly YOUTH ROLL out of the way, tumbling backwards until you let your feet dig into the ground, stabilizing your aim, before whispering those words again.

    Nothing can predict what your baton would do - the mechanics of magic is mysterious and unknown. One can only hope that you don't shoot something that has the range of a peanut or the speed of a growing toenail.

    Oh wait, nevermind, it launches a gale of frigid wind, buffering the grass as it tunnels towards the bull.

    Spoiler
    Show
    This and this. Total: 3
    Last edited by Vesth; 2012-11-21 at 09:06 AM.
    Avatar made by Matthias2207


  20. - Top - End - #50
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    ====>

    The bull is knock out by your attack, and faints. You guess you can go get that mail now.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Cyborg Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    grandioseGrasshopper started pestering eldritchBeguiler

    GG: Is everything alright? You and EV both seem kind of worked up about something. :<
    EB: It's only natural. Draketh is starting to embody so much of what I hate about humankind.
    EB: Arrogance. Naivete. Undeserved senses of achievement and entitlement amd an overreaching belief that some higher power will fix all that is wrong with the world despite all evidence to the contrary.
    EB: I know what comes of such hubris. It is hideous. Sickening.

    GG: Oh. Well. Isn't that also what makes humanity (and trollmanity, I guess) great? I mean, we've come a long way from kindling fires with sticks.
    GG: We have medicines, and space travel, and efficient agriculture, and quantum physicists slowly unraveling the mysteries of the universe...
    GG: And that stuff basically came about because of the hubris and entitlement that makes people always look for better and try crazy things.
    GG: So maybe it's not all bad?

    EB: So thinking they already own everything accomplishes that?
    EB: Some of them have the drive to do great things. To go against the norm. To seek the truth and work towards it.
    EB: They are the minority.
    EB: Mankind takes more than it gives. They accomplish much, but their atrocities outweigh such chances of redemption.
    EB: Entire worlds, Sean. Poisoned. Lifeless. Stripped bare.
    EB: Because of greed. Greed and ignorance. Foolhardy, pointless lust for that last gram of gold, that last drop of fuel, that last local delicacy, no matter what real cost it may have.
    EB: And nobody cares. Even when it is not hushed up, barely anyone does anything. They shut their eyes and block their ears like children.
    EB: Hubris and naivete.


    You may as well get around to installing this game at long last. You put the disk in and let the installer do it's thi-

    ... That's an unusual installation screen. You may need to give this game a little more credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

    INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    In Which we Probably Doom the World - Let's Play Fall from Heaven 2

    Avatar by A-Rainy-Knight

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Sean: End side-chat

    Well that was rather depressing. You close the pester window with EB for now, glancing back to the memo to confirm that there aren't any new messages. The temptation to boot up the game grows stronger, but you exercise patience. Maybe you can try meditating again, or something.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Vesth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Victory Cheer!

    Yes! You took down one of the most dangerous beasts in existance! You quickly tie it's legs together, making sure it doesn't break free of its bonds- oh wait, someone started a memo?

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)

    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.

    AA: Oh, greetings to everyone!
    AA: Exiting, isn't it, waiting for this new game? It is going to be a great adventure!
    AA: And I would be glad to have you as Server then, GA!
    AA: I almost dread to ask this, but has anyone heard a thing from BB?

    EV: Strāńgł, I hvń't hērd frm-
    EV: Gēt ff thē mēm, Błphmr
    EV: Yu thńk u'rē hįgh ńd mįght, but hēr u rē, tłłńg ēvrń ābut ur prbłēm
    EV: Oń ā pubłį mm t ēvrńē t tht
    EV: Cmē ń, t t m f. I drē u. I'łł POKE ur ut wth m btń.
    You won't allow him to dampen your mood, definitely not! You reach into your mailbox...
    Avatar made by Matthias2207


  24. - Top - End - #54
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Cyborg Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)

    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.

    AA: Oh, greetings to everyone!
    AA: Exiting, isn't it, waiting for this new game? It is going to be a great adventure!
    AA: And I would be glad to have you as Server then, GA!
    AA: I almost dread to ask this, but has anyone heard a thing from BB?

    EV: Strāńgł, I hvń't hērd frm-
    EV: Gēt ff thē mēm, Błphmr
    EV: Yu thńk u'rē hįgh ńd mįght, but hēr u rē, tłłńg ēvrń ābut ur prbłēm
    EV: Oń ā pubłį mm t ēvrńē t tht
    EV: Cmē ń, t t m f. I drē u. I'łł POKE ur ut wth m btń.

    EB: Did it ever occur to you that one cannot blaspheme against fiction?
    EB: You must be under the impression that I am afraid of you.
    EB: You would be wrong.


    > Get back to GG

    Spoiler
    Show
    eldritchBeguiler started pestering grandioseGrasshopper

    EB: I hope I can still apologize for my earlier... monologuing.
    EB: This is something of a contentious topic for me.
    EB: But in any case, it's water under the bridge.
    EB: I get the feeling that something is bugging you about this game, am I correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

    INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    In Which we Probably Doom the World - Let's Play Fall from Heaven 2

    Avatar by A-Rainy-Knight

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    > Sean: Respond to Memo

    Um, no thanks. You're hoping if you ignore it for a bit those two will calm down. Confrontation kind of makes you nervous. Besides, you're digging around for those virtual reality goggles you bought a few months ago, they'll be really useful for working on this V.A.S.C.U. idea...

    Oh, a personal Pesterlog. You'd better check that one out at least.

    Spoiler
    Show
    eldritchBeguiler started pestering grandioseGrasshopper

    EB: I hope I can still apologize for my earlier... monologuing.
    EB: This is something of a contentious topic for me.
    EB: But in any case, it's water under the bridge.
    EB: I get the feeling that something is bugging you about this game, am I correct?

    GG: Oh, it's okay. I'm sorry if I offended you or anything. :<
    GG: And, well, kinda? I was just taking a look at the file, and it's really well-protected. I couldn't even get a peek at the code.
    GG: Which is a little annoying, but whatever. XD
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    ====>

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)

    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.

    AA: Oh, greetings to everyone!
    AA: Exiting, isn't it, waiting for this new game? It is going to be a great adventure!
    AA: And I would be glad to have you as Server then, GA!
    AA: I almost dread to ask this, but has anyone heard a thing from BB?

    EV: Strāńgł, I hvń't hērd frm-
    EV: Gēt ff thē mēm, Błphmr
    EV: Yu thńk u'rē hįgh ńd mįght, but hēr u rē, tłłńg ēvrń ābut ur prbłēm
    EV: Oń ā pubłį mm t ēvrńē t tht
    EV: Cmē ń, t t m f. I drē u. I'łł POKE ur ut wth m btń.

    unseenUnity started responding to the memo.
    UU: There is little time; it is imperative that you all listen to me.
    UU: You must begin the game as soon as you are able.
    UU: Time is short.
    UU: I must leave for now, but believe me when I say that the impending danger is more grave than you could ever hope to know, and that if you do not begin the game very soon, everyone will die.

    Cute.
    Really.
    The question is: do you really believe that a game is going to cause the end of the world?
    That's just ridiculous.
    I don't know why you're putting up with this guy.
    I mean, white text?
    Really?
    Only pompous windbags type in white.

    UU: YOU!
    UU: How did you respond to this message?
    UU: AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTING THESE CHILDREN?

    Wouldn't you like to know.
    Well, tough.
    Since Mr. White Text here is getting all worked up, why don't I leave you now.
    I'll take him with me so you kids can talk in peace.

    UU: YOU WOULDN'T-
    unseenUnity and ??? stopped responding to the memo.
    Well. That was... interesting.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Eurus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Sean: Start the... game?

    You just kind of stare at the memo for a good minute or two, totally baffled. This is... certainly strange. Maybe they're just trolling you? That'd probably be more likely (and comforting), but it doesn't seem in-character for UU.

    You suddenly feel like you don't really understand what's going on here, but if someone's getting that worked up about something, maybe it's a good idea to do what they say? This whole thing makes you nervous.

    Spoiler
    Show
    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)

    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.

    AA: Oh, greetings to everyone!
    AA: Exiting, isn't it, waiting for this new game? It is going to be a great adventure!
    AA: And I would be glad to have you as Server then, GA!
    AA: I almost dread to ask this, but has anyone heard a thing from BB?

    EV: Strāńgł, I hvń't hērd frm-
    EV: Gēt ff thē mēm, Błphmr
    EV: Yu thńk u'rē hįgh ńd mįght, but hēr u rē, tłłńg ēvrń ābut ur prbłēm
    EV: Oń ā pubłį mm t ēvrńē t tht
    EV: Cmē ń, t t m f. I drē u. I'łł POKE ur ut wth m btń.

    EB: Did it ever occur to you that one cannot blaspheme against fiction?
    EB: You must be under the impression that I am afraid of you.
    EB: You would be wrong.

    unseenUnity started responding to the memo.
    UU: There is little time; it is imperative that you all listen to me.
    UU: You must begin the game as soon as you are able.
    UU: Time is short.
    UU: I must leave for now, but believe me when I say that the impending danger is more grave than you could ever hope to know, and that if you do not begin the game very soon, everyone will die.

    Cute.
    Really.
    The question is: do you really believe that a game is going to cause the end of the world?
    That's just ridiculous.
    I don't know why you're putting up with this guy.
    I mean, white text?
    Really?
    Only pompous windbags type in white.

    UU: YOU!
    UU: How did you respond to this message?
    UU: AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTING THESE CHILDREN?

    Wouldn't you like to know.
    Well, tough.
    Since Mr. White Text here is getting all worked up, why don't I leave you now.
    I'll take him with me so you kids can talk in peace.

    UU: YOU WOULDN'T-
    unseenUnity
    and ??? stopped responding to the memo.
    GG: Um. Well.
    GG: Not that I'm paranoid or anything, but... I'm going to try booting up my copy now, I think.
    GG: Client version. So if anyone wants to mess around with the server version, go ahead.


    Well, you think it's the client version. The files are named kind of strangely, probably from UU remotely installing them (and seriously, that's a big security vulnerability there, you've got to take a look at that later).

    You hook the old virtual reality visor around your neck -- can't wear it over your own glasses without discomfort -- and double-click the file, trying to ignore the subtle feeling of dread that seems to have replaced your earlier excitement.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Octopus103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    >Luke: Read new memo posts

    Hey, more people have posted on the memo! Now it's like a big FRIENDSHIP PARTY! Wait, is that...? Gray text guy? Hooray!

    Memo
    Spoiler
    Show
    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)

    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.

    AA: Oh, greetings to everyone!
    AA: Exiting, isn't it, waiting for this new game? It is going to be a great adventure!
    AA: And I would be glad to have you as Server then, GA!
    AA: I almost dread to ask this, but has anyone heard a thing from BB?

    EV: Strāńgł, I hvń't hērd frm-
    EV: Gēt ff thē mēm, Błphmr
    EV: Yu thńk u'rē hįgh ńd mįght, but hēr u rē, tłłńg ēvrń ābut ur prbłēm
    EV: Oń ā pubłį mm t ēvrńē t tht
    EV: Cmē ń, t t m f. I drē u. I'łł POKE ur ut wth m btń.

    EB: Did it ever occur to you that one cannot blaspheme against fiction?
    EB: You must be under the impression that I am afraid of you.
    EB: You would be wrong.

    unseenUnity started responding to the memo.
    UU: There is little time; it is imperative that you all listen to me.
    UU: You must begin the game as soon as you are able.
    UU: Time is short.
    UU: I must leave for now, but believe me when I say that the impending danger is more grave than you could ever hope to know, and that if you do not begin the game very soon, everyone will die.

    Cute.
    Really.
    The question is: do you really believe that a game is going to cause the end of the world?
    That's just ridiculous.
    I don't know why you're putting up with this guy.
    I mean, white text?
    Really?
    Only pompous windbags type in white.

    UU: YOU!
    UU: How did you respond to this message?
    UU: AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTING THESE CHILDREN?

    Wouldn't you like to know.
    Well, tough.
    Since Mr. White Text here is getting all worked up, why don't I leave you now.
    I'll take him with me so you kids can talk in peace.

    UU: YOU WOULDN'T-
    unseenUnity and ??? stopped responding to the memo.
    GG: Um. Well.
    GG: Not that I'm paranoid or anything, but... I'm going to try booting up my copy now, I think.
    GG: Client version. So if anyone wants to mess around with the server version, go ahead.

    CA: Hi gray text guy!
    CA: Come to think of it, what should I call you?
    CA: Oh, and you're probably away now, aren't you?
    CA: Well, when you get back, you should totally talk to me
    CA: Also, hi there, mister white text guy!
    CA: Or are you a girl? You feel like a girl, but gray text guy called you mister...
    CA: Anyways, you can totally message me too!
    CA: I love new friends!


    Now, what was it you were doing? You are quite certain it had nothing to do with the mailbox waiting right outside your window. Nothing at all...

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm waiting...
    By the way, I confirmed everyone's text colors for this from the OOC thread. Let's try to keep them correct from here on out to avoid headaches.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Aggrieve - a Homestuck campaign IC

    New developments!

    Memo:
    Spoiler
    Show

    GG opened memo on board AGGRIEVE.

    GG: Guys, I got my copy! Anybody else? Oh, and does anyone have any preferences for server-client relations?
    EB: I now have mine. I don't really care who I partner with in any case-
    EB: So long as it isn't you, Oculus.

    GG: That should be fine! We have more than enough people.
    CA: Hooray for memos!
    CA: Oh, but I don't have my copy yet...
    CA: But once I get it, I'm fine pairing up with anyone! ;)

    GA: Server and client? What's this all in aid of?
    GA: In any case, I'd like to take Marcus as a client, once I've gotten my game.
    GA: Suggestive semicolon closed parenthesis.
    GA: Any smoother, Luke, and you'll slip right off the handle.

    AA: Oh, greetings to everyone!
    AA: Exiting, isn't it, waiting for this new game? It is going to be a great adventure!
    AA: And I would be glad to have you as Server then, GA!
    AA: I almost dread to ask this, but has anyone heard a thing from BB?

    EV: Strāńgł, I hvń't hērd frm-
    EV: Gēt ff thē mēm, Błphmr
    EV: Yu thńk u'rē hįgh ńd mįght, but hēr u rē, tłłńg ēvrń ābut ur prbłēm
    EV: Oń ā pubłį mm t ēvrńē t tht
    EV: Cmē ń, t t m f. I drē u. I'łł POKE ur ut wth m btń.

    EB: Did it ever occur to you that one cannot blaspheme against fiction?
    EB: You must be under the impression that I am afraid of you.
    EB: You would be wrong.

    unseenUnity started responding to the memo.
    UU: There is little time; it is imperative that you all listen to me.
    UU: You must begin the game as soon as you are able.
    UU: Time is short.
    UU: I must leave for now, but believe me when I say that the impending danger is more grave than you could ever hope to know, and that if you do not begin the game very soon, everyone will die.

    Cute.
    Really.
    The question is: do you really believe that a game is going to cause the end of the world?
    That's just ridiculous.
    I don't know why you're putting up with this guy.
    I mean, white text?
    Really?
    Only pompous windbags type in white.

    UU: YOU!
    UU: How did you respond to this message?
    UU: AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTING THESE CHILDREN?

    Wouldn't you like to know.
    Well, tough.
    Since Mr. White Text here is getting all worked up, why don't I leave you now.
    I'll take him with me so you kids can talk in peace.

    UU: YOU WOULDN'T-
    unseenUnity and ??? stopped responding to the memo.
    GG: Um. Well.
    GG: Not that I'm paranoid or anything, but... I'm going to try booting up my copy now, I think.
    GG: Client version. So if anyone wants to mess around with the server version, go ahead.

    CA: Hi gray text guy!
    CA: Come to think of it, what should I call you?
    CA: Oh, and you're probably away now, aren't you?
    CA: Well, when you get back, you should totally talk to me
    CA: Also, hi there, mister white text guy!
    CA: Or are you a girl? You feel like a girl, but gray text guy called you mister...
    CA: Anyways, you can totally message me too!
    CA: I love new friends!

    GA: And if you ever tire of his antics, let a sensible mind prevail.
    GA: That goes for you two young and wrathful as well.
    GA: It's cute. Really, it is, but let's keep things professional.



    You've seen this conflict coming for a while. It was pretty much inevitable. While you're not entirely sure what you're going to make of it, you do know you'll enjoy yourself watching. You feel bit of your old self creeping back...

    Once, you really, truly, enjoyed yourself. It was awful for all involved.

    ==>

    You follow the sound of FATHER pecking about for seeds in the carpet. He looks hungry. Better find some way to distract him before he starts pecking holes in your FABRICS again.

    CLUCK like a game hen and SHIP on your walls.

    What? No! That's the dumbest idea you've had in weeks! You do, however, pull a piece of embroidery from a drawer in your SEWINGKITTOP depicting SWAINDAD with the MOTHER GRUB. He is very pleased! He takes it in his beak from your hands and preens it into his fan of feathers.

    SWAINDAD has joined the party!

    To go by blood hue, an IMPERIAL SWAIN should technically be a SEADWELLER'S lusus, but he's far from aquatic, and no royalty would much want to deal with his hopeless adoration of the MOTHER GRUB, much less cleanup and emotional support. He is completely superfluous to the symbiotic relationship between the BIG EMM-GEE and TROLLIAN RACE, but his supposed previous relevance to breeding leaves him and other like him to JADEBLOODS like you. Your hive with its decorated halls has helped preserve the feeling of royalty he feels is his right, and he'd like to believe that you've grown up as something between his WARD and LOYAL ATTENDANT. You suspect that a great deal of his gobbling has to do with advice for gaining the affections of DISTINGUISHED LADIES, or else extolling their virtues through ALTERNIAN SLAM. If for nothing else, you are grateful that you cannot understand the subtleties in his gobbldegook that equate to words.

    You don't blame anyone for leaving him with you. You can think of no reasonably well-adjusted troll that could relate to his pathetic desperation when it comes to relationships.

    Seariously.

    Confirm plans with Luke.

    Spoiler
    Show
    ghastlyArbiter [GA] began pestering chaoticAbsurdity [CA]
    GA: Before I set off, Luke, could you make sure your -ifier hat is in working order?
    Last edited by Centric; 2012-12-05 at 01:35 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •