New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Ultimate character gestalt!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Epic View Post
    Who is that? And what work of fiction is he from?
    I see a freeze ray in the avatar along with goggles and a person who looks suspiciously like Neil Patrick Harris.

On the off chance you aren't kidding, Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog is an excellent show detailing the adventures of Dr. Horrible as he tries to join the Evil League of Evil. It's available for free online and is pretty short. I recommend watching it if you haven't done so already.
    "Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Banned

If were doing voice actors, I have to mention the Fullmetal Legendary Super Saiyan Alchemist (as well as many others).

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

I'd like to mention Jack Nicholson. He's played some fairly scary roles now and then, half them where he is veritable insane. No good can ever come from fighting him. He is amongst other roles: teh Devil, The Joker, Ax crazy murderer in the Shining, and more.

I'd liek to second Anthony Hopkins.

Mel Gibson also has a great resume of heroes. and ofcourse, don't forget jason Statham and Michael Caine.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
    So do you even want to start on Mark Hamill?
    Does it matter? He'd still just end up running around the country looking for his stolen corvette.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scowling Dragon View Post
    How did you have that image on standby......

5. - Top - End - #35
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    I'd liek to second Anthony Hopkins.
    Well, he is king of Asgard.

Michael Caine.
    You know, I'd like to see a gestalt of all his character only because he'd have to be a talking car.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Firbolg in the Playground

Does voice acting count?

If so, Leonard Nimoy, so much.

Spock-Transformer FTW!!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    Does voice acting count?

If so, Leonard Nimoy, so much.

Spock-Transformer FTW!!
    Not as impressive as the Supervillain Anti-Hero Elf Agent Transformer.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Has anyone mentioned Liam Neeson?
    After all he trained batman and obi-wan kanobi.
    Was a god in two religions.
    Led the A Team.
    Developed the tech to create drinkable water in the wastelands.
    Has been at least 1 king.
    And faced Kull the Conquerer.

True, he dies in about 1/2 of his movies, but like Shanks character danial jackson, death is irrelavant.
    You live in your world and I'll live in mine. Invade my world and I'll go medieval on your subconscious tookus.

Do not mistake my inaction for fear or doubt, if I desire you to hang yourself by your own rope why should I hasten the inevitable?

Do not underestimate me, for I have not underestimated you...

10. - Top - End - #40
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Korivan View Post
    Has anyone mentioned Liam Neeson?
    Actually, yeah, someone has.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Zachary Quinto isn't quite up to this stuff yet, but is shaping up to be. Right now he's got Spock and Sylar, along with a few others of some substance, including a Warlock on Charmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertier View Post
    A good background is like a skirt. Short enough to keep my interest, but long enough to cover the important bits.
    Quote Originally Posted by FistsFullofDice View Post
    Derailed in the best way, thank you good sir.
    Spoiler: Homebrew Links
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Banned

What about Kristen Schaal? She provides the voice of a hyperactive crazy little girl on Bob's Burgers and she also provides the voice of a hyperactive crazy little girl on Gravity Falls. Combine the two and you have a double hyperactive crazy little girl. It'd be like the female equivalent of Gotenks.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Firbolg in the Playground

I have two people to contribute, first of all:

Tim Curry: God, Satan, Evil devil overlord, Mad Scientist, Detective, Pirate, Navy Officer, Evil genius and Sorcerer.

Sean Motherfuc*ing Connery: Ultamite spy, dragon, immortal swordsman, King of England and Camelot, explorer, Russian Submarine Commander, Professor, Police Officer, Futuristic Assassin...etc etc
    Blarg...

14. - Top - End - #44
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zetapup View Post
    I see a freeze ray in the avatar along with goggles and a person who looks suspiciously like Neil Patrick Harris.
    Who's Neil Patrick Harris. Oh! Now I remember. He plays Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing A-Long Blog right?

15. - Top - End - #45
    Banned

Goblin

Norio Wakamoto: Emperor of Britannia (Code Geass, SPOILER immortal SPOILER), Cell (Dragonball Z, powerfull fighter on pair with many ultrabadases of DBZ, capable of absorbing other people and taking their powers), Aleksander Andersen (Hellsing Ultimate, insane priest with renerative abilities), Dracula ( Castelvania series, this Dracula is powerful enough to command Death), Oda Nobunanga (sengoku Basara, escaped from hell with demonic powers), M.Bison (Dictator/Vega) (Street Fighter, one of the more powerful fighters in the game series), Rugal Bernstein (King of Fighters, one of the more powerful fighters), Yoshimitsu (Soucl Calibur, skilled ninja), Deus Ex Machina (Mirai Nikki, God), Tekkaman Omega (Tekkaman Blade, most powerful Tekkaman), Mr Sinister (X-men Japanesse dub), Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts), Black Shadow (F-Zero, the guy who required Falcon Punch to be defeated), Geist (MD Geist, worldds greatest killer), Senbee (Ah! My Godess, god of poverty), Hell King Emma (Dororon Enma0kun Meramera, king of Hell) two different versions of Megatron (Transformers, well he is Megatron, what more need I to say?), Convoy (another version fo Transformers, OPTIMUS GODDAM PRIME) Nikita Dragovich (Call of Duty: Black Ops, commie vilian), Ivan Drago (Rocky IV, greatest Russian boxer), General Bat (Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo, dinosaur general WITH A MOUSTACHE), Johnny (Guilty Gear, skilled pirate with some magic powers), Lando Calrissian (Star Wars, Lando Calrissian, what more do I need to say?), Shuren (Fist of the North Star, guy took a fight with Raoh), Taosiu (Giant Robo, guy with so many skills that biggest badass in series, Alberto the Shockwave, considers him his greatest rival), Oskar von Reuenthal (Legend of the Galactic Heroes, very talented military officer), Raiden (Mortal Kombat movie, god of thunder), Gustave St. Germain (Baccano, vice-president of newspaper with strong information gathering network), Vicious (Cowboy Bebop, dangerous killer) and Vince mcMahon (WWE, guy who oves it) and that's not even all his roles.

Try to top that people.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Ladies, and gentlemen.

Steve Blum.

Holder of the world record for most prolific voice actor.
    Last edited by Fan; 2012-11-07 at 05:18 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    Ladies, and gentlemen.

Steve Blum.

Holder of the world record for most prolific voice actor.
    Man, I don't care who this Steve Blum is. He's no way near as good a voice actor as the guy who voiced Spike from Cowboy Bebop or even the guy who voiced Amon from Legend of Korra, whoever those guys may be. But the guy who voiced Mugen has to be way better than all these people, even this Steve Blum.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Man on Fire View Post
    Try to top that people.
    Well it's hard to top something you aren't fond reading of in the first place. Wall of text is just...

Personally, I'm more impressed with versatile performances of actual acting roles than dubs, since you can IMHO appreciate the actor more for his abilities. YMMV, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Epic View Post
    Who's Neil Patrick Harris. Oh! Now I remember. He plays Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing A-Long Blog right?
    Yeah, that was it! Penny was played by Nathan Fillian and Billy was played by Felicia Day! Man, they casted it perfectly.

I'm somewhat curious how many different omnipotent gestalts there would be in this scenario. I mean, I think there's already been a few gods on the first page alone.
    "Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Man on Fire View Post
    Norio Wakamoto: Emperor of Britannia (Code Geass, SPOILER immortal SPOILER), Cell (Dragonball Z, powerfull fighter on pair with many ultrabadases of DBZ, capable of absorbing other people and taking their powers), Aleksander Andersen (Hellsing Ultimate, insane priest with renerative abilities), Dracula ( Castelvania series, this Dracula is powerful enough to command Death), Oda Nobunanga (sengoku Basara, escaped from hell with demonic powers), M.Bison (Dictator/Vega) (Street Fighter, one of the more powerful fighters in the game series), Rugal Bernstein (King of Fighters, one of the more powerful fighters), Yoshimitsu (Soucl Calibur, skilled ninja), Deus Ex Machina (Mirai Nikki, God), Tekkaman Omega (Tekkaman Blade, most powerful Tekkaman), Mr Sinister (X-men Japanesse dub), Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts), Black Shadow (F-Zero, the guy who required Falcon Punch to be defeated), Geist (MD Geist, worldds greatest killer), Senbee (Ah! My Godess, god of poverty), Hell King Emma (Dororon Enma0kun Meramera, king of Hell) two different versions of Megatron (Transformers, well he is Megatron, what more need I to say?), Convoy (another version fo Transformers, OPTIMUS GODDAM PRIME) Nikita Dragovich (Call of Duty: Black Ops, commie vilian), Ivan Drago (Rocky IV, greatest Russian boxer), General Bat (Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo, dinosaur general WITH A MOUSTACHE), Johnny (Guilty Gear, skilled pirate with some magic powers), Lando Calrissian (Star Wars, Lando Calrissian, what more do I need to say?), Shuren (Fist of the North Star, guy took a fight with Raoh), Taosiu (Giant Robo, guy with so many skills that biggest badass in series, Alberto the Shockwave, considers him his greatest rival), Oskar von Reuenthal (Legend of the Galactic Heroes, very talented military officer), Raiden (Mortal Kombat movie, god of thunder), Gustave St. Germain (Baccano, vice-president of newspaper with strong information gathering network), Vicious (Cowboy Bebop, dangerous killer) and Vince mcMahon (WWE, guy who oves it) and that's not even all his roles.

Try to top that people.
    Buu turn you into candy!

21. - Top - End - #51
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Yeah, that was it! Penny was played by Nathan Fillian and Billy was played by Felicia Day! Man, they casted it perfectly.

I'm somewhat curious how many different omnipotent gestalts there would be in this scenario. I mean, I think there's already been a few gods on the first page alone.
    The OP did specify that anyone whose roles included 'God' was disqualified unless fighting another such person.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2012-11-07 at 07:38 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    The OP did specify that anyone whose roles included 'God' was disqualified unless fighting another such person.
    Ah, so they did.

Summer Glau would be... not as impressive as I expected: a psychic robot who is also herself.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Colossus in the Playground

Nicholas Cage.
    Oh, and he also played some roles.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, so they did.

Summer Glau would be... not as impressive as I expected: a psychic robot who is also herself.
    Also a technopath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertier View Post
    A good background is like a skirt. Short enough to keep my interest, but long enough to cover the important bits.
    Quote Originally Posted by FistsFullofDice View Post
    Derailed in the best way, thank you good sir.
    Spoiler: Homebrew Links
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

"Morgan Freeman sad!"

26. - Top - End - #56

MonkGuy

Ah, so they did.

Not that impressive in the scheme of things, but Cameron with the agility and fighting skills of River Tam would be pretty dangerous.

However, I've just started rewatching my Firefly DVDs, and realised that Cameron with the personal of River Tam would be... extremely scary.

I've also realised that Arnold Schwarzenegger would be weirder than I thought, because he would also be himself, and a character played by himself.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Rowan Atkinson, Blackadder & Mr. Bean..... wait no that doesn't work.
    "Three blokes walk into a pub. One of them is a little bit stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability." - Bill Bailey
    Androgeus' 3 step guide to Doctor Who speculation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Pick a random character
    2. State that person is The Rani
    3. goto 1

28. - Top - End - #58

Planetar

David Mitchell, the president of United States and WWII-era ace pilot, can summon angelic hordes at will and play the green clarinet that makes you tell embarrassing truths about yourself. He also has the combined deductive powers of both Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot and commands a large international terrorist and criminal organization. Has secured an endless supply of Lion-bars.

Robert Webb can ride a BMX really well. Oh, and he's also a flying brick like Superman and has two invisibility powers. To round it up, he's also a brilliant inventor who has invented The Giant Death Ray, The Armored Scorpion of Death, Unlimited Power Bomb, Mind Controlling Death Ants and The Doom Melon. All of which supposedly help mankind and not destroy it.

Jonathan Goldsmith is The Most Interesting Man in the World. It is said he's quite content with that and doesn't need gestalting.
    Last edited by Raimun; 2012-11-10 at 09:44 PM.
    Signatures are so 90's.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Banned

Has anyone mentioned Kevin Bacon? How could we forget about Bacon?

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Kate Beckinsale: Vampire (with upgrade), vampire huntress, hot stuff, nurse (aka healer), smuggler and a lot more
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin