New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Clash of the Titans

Kitra frowns suspiciously. No, kitra has cake. At this kitra draws forth a rather large, and rich fudge cake interlaced with peanut butter frosting.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kitra, Miyoko

Gazing at said cake, Miyoko smiles. "Oh, where'd you get that cake? Did you make that yourself?"
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Nope, sto- it was a gift.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Well, there is a sort of squishing sensation, and not being able to stretch my wings is annoying, and I keep wanting to itch places that don't exist... but your taste is so much better than ours that it makes up the difference."
    Dodoran twists, cracking his back.
    "But since it appears that noone minds..."
    Large silver wings sprout out of Dodoran's back, and his skin becomes vaguely scaly.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, but that's half the fun. Luckily I think she's resilient enough to manage. For now at least." She grins, stepping up to the sheer drop, and then smirks. "But rides are so boring, Akira." She spins out off the edge of the platform, winks, and then drops straight down.

Why not make it a fall. Catch me if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

6. - Top - End - #306

Kitra, Miyoko

Miyoko gives Kitra a deadpan look. "Suuuure. If you're going to do that, at least do it to an Atriolian store, 'kay? The other people actually need the money."

Dodoran

The elf raises an eyebrow. "Huh. I didn't know you dragons could do partial transformations. I always thought it had to be one or the other."

"So did you actually have a way for me to make my own fire besides being a dragon?" She quips with an amused grin.

Jena, Akira

"Oh, but that's half the fun. Luckily I think she's resilient enough to manage. For now at least." She grins, stepping up to the sheer drop, and then smirks. "But rides are so boring, Akira." She spins out off the edge of the platform, winks, and then drops straight down.

Why not make it a fall. Catch me if you can.

"For now? That's not very reassuring." Akira grins back, then watches as she drops off the side. Rolling his eyes, he replies with a mental chuckle, stepping off the edge as well. "Why not indeed."

As both leave the structure, they feel the timestream shift back to normal, and said white-walled room disappear from sight and sense. Akira allows himself to tumble for a few seconds, before two pairs of dull golden wings explode from his back and send him rushing down to meet Jena.
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Jena just lets herself fall. Down, down and down, relying on age-old instincts and the power linked to them to prevent her crashing. Not that it would hurt her that much, but...there are standards to keep to. She falls and falls, tumbling freely in space as fire ripples and spins around her being.

Come on Akira, I'm not that much quicker than you. She teases.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-12-08 at 06:56 AM.
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Show

<struck dumb>

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

You don't like gifts?

9. - Top - End - #309

Jena, Akira

"Not quicker at all." Akira retorts, and his boots kick back in, sending him rocketing past Jena. He easily matches pace with her falling form, and winks. "Come now Jena, I'm not even trying. As much as I enjoy watching you tumble, at least give me a challenge."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    On their way up to the room, Akira was flying at Mach 1, about 6600 ft/round.

Kitra, Miyoko

"...you know what I mean Koneko-chan... Don't steal. It's bad, 'kay?" Miyoko mutters, chuckling. "Still, I like you. You have good taste in food."
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-12-08 at 02:45 PM.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground

Do I have to? Jena complains playfully, the air around her rippling softly like a heat haze. Sometimes it's just nice to...let go.
    Show

<struck dumb>

11. - Top - End - #311

Jena, Akira

"Just a suggestion, Jena-chan. Just a suggestion." Akira smirks, and cuts his engines, slowly righting himself feet first. He extends his hand to Jena with a smile. "At this speed, we have some thirteen minutes until we reach the bottom. In the meantime, might I have the honor of an aerial dance?"

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra persists. "Not stealing if given!"

13. - Top - End - #313

PaladinGuy

"I have met humanoids that could breath fire and ice. Of course, I believe they had to study in order to do it, but it can't be that hard."
    Dodoran steps up, wrapping his arms around the elf and speaking in a low, hypnotic voice.
    "Breathe in, and out. In, and out. There is a spark inside you. In, and out. Fan it. Push all your emotions into it. In, and out. Give it your will, your excitement, your fear. In, and out. Now, breathe!"
    The paladin pushes lightly on the elf's chest, and a long strand of fire is emitted from the elf's mouth.
    "See? Not so hard."
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

14. - Top - End - #314

Kitra, Miyoko

Miyoko snorts. "Given under duress, most likely."

Dodoran

"Oh, I've heard of them. But they-" She stops suddenly as your arms wrap around her. "Eh? What are you-?"

Trailing off, she listens to your soothing voice, and as the fire flows from her mouth, her eyes widen and a smirk appears on her face. "That was... incredible. I had no idea... Thank you."

Then a small tick develops over her eye, and she mutters with a slight blush. "...now get your hands off my chest."

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

"Duress?" Kitra cocks her head. "No, people just like giving me things when I dress differently." Considering Kitra dismisses the dark cloths, cowl, and covered face reaching the conclusion . "I think it's that my name isn't always attached to me that way." "People aren't always considering who am that way, and are therefore more focused on what they can get me. After all it takes away from people's generosity when they think of what I can do for them instead of what they can do for me.
    Last edited by drack; 2012-12-09 at 03:46 PM.

16. - Top - End - #316

PaladinGuy

Dodoran grins and steps back. "My apologies. Now please, give us a show."

17. - Top - End - #317

Kitra, Miyoko

"Ah... I see." Miyoko nods. "Fame is nice sometimes, but at others it's just a pain. I wouldn't really know, but it's what my cousin tells me."

She smirks slightly, then leans forward, toward Kitra. "Y'know, I've been wondering... What do you look like behind those dark cloths...? Could you show me?"

Dodoran

"Alright then." She winks, and strides back to her spot. A moment passes, in which nothing happens. Then, she begins.

The start, a simple spinning toss. Then, a great gout of *her own sapphire flames, sent into the air. She catches the lit torches, twirling them about her lithe form, so fast it seems to be circles of blue. Along her body they twist, defying gravity with impunity. And then, she takes the fires, and places them in her mouth, before expelling them in a single prolonged stream that licks to the ceiling above.

She lowers her head from its upraised position, and gives a deep bow and a radiant smile to the gathered crowd. As the next performer comes, she walks back over to you, with a smirk. "So, what did you think?"

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra gayly replies "Twinks is the one that strips, I prefer wearing cloths" as she begin munching on cake feeding it up through a fold in the clothe over her face.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

Jena, Akira

A skydance? She bats her eyelashes and grins. Be careful, my dear. To some that would be a marrige proposal. She spins across the distance between them, as if walking on the air itself. Her lips brush past his cheek, and she whispers over the sound of the wind. "But who knows, you're nice enough."

She takes his hands in hers, smiles, and whistles a single, pure, note.

And music rises about them.

Shall we?
    Show

<struck dumb>

20. - Top - End - #320

PaladinGuy

"Quite amazing. Your fire is brilliant."
    Dodoran bows, kissing one of her hands.
    "You would make a magnificent dragon. It would truly be a delight to see you fly."
    With a beat of his wings, Dodoran rises into the air. "Tell me, have you ever flown?"

21. - Top - End - #321

Kitra, Miyoko

"Come on, at least let me see under your mask...?" Miyoko asks, a hopeful look on her face. "Please?"

Jena, Akira

"Oh, I suppose it would be, to some." Akira's grin widens, and he grasps her hand. "But as you say, who knows?"

And they begin. They spin and twirl, step to and fro, in an intricate dance across the air. Waves of light and sparks flow from their hands and feet as they fall ever further down.

Akira smiles, and whispers, "You're quite good, Jena-chan. I'm not really surprised, though."

Dodoran

She smiles, slighly embarrassed at the attentions. Tilting her head to the side, she muses, "Oh, I've flown a few times. We all have, in Atriol. I've never done it much, so I'm not that good..."

Gazing up at you, she floats off the ground, slight billows of mist coming from her feet. She lifts a hand to you with a smirk. "Perhaps another lesson...?"

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

kitra shake her head as she continues to munch on cake. "You're silly. I'm not wearing a mask, though now that you mention it that may be fun." As the rie comes to an end kitra eagerly get up and drags the lady through the crowd looking for a mask shop

23. - Top - End - #323

Kitra, Miyoko

Being dragged along, Miyoko sighs. Why did her new friend have to be so crazy. "I meant your cloth thing that obscures your face."

As they arrive at a mask shop, the small bell above the door rings softly. A short tan midget is sitting on the counter munching of a ear of corn. She glances up as you walk in and smiles. "Hello! Welcome to Murmur's Mask Shop~! Can I help you with anything?"

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra grabs a mask of a rabbit and a grim old lean man with a goatee kitra informs the man "She wants these", and turning to the lady asks her "Which one do you want?"

25. - Top - End - #325

Kitra, Miyoko

Miyoko looks around, humming a soft tune to herself. "Well... I think I'll take... these."

She reaches over to take two masks, one of a fox, and one of a raven. Then, reaching into a hidden pocket, she extracts several glowing purple shapes, and hands them to the tan midget girl. "Will this be enough, Murmur-kun?"

Said midget nods, and accepts the money. "Have a good day, children! Stay safe!"
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-12-10 at 11:46 AM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

"No" Kitra emphasizes holding out the two masks in her hands "Which one do you want?"

27. - Top - End - #327

Kitra, Miyoko

Blinking, Miyoko blushes. "Ah, my apologies..."

She glances down at the two masks and chuckles. "Now, isn't that just ironic. Both of these are quite similar to roles I once acted."

Taking the old one first, her dress explodes off of her to reveal a distinguished looking robe as the mask melds onto her face, giving her the exact look of its representation. She quotes, in a deeper voice. "I sense great fear in you. You have fear, you have anger, but you don't use them."

Then, switching masks, she places the rabbit one on, her robes turning into a shortened kimono, clearly designed for maximum mobility. She strikes a confident pose, and chirps, "Logic works better if you're holding a knife~!"

She takes it off, then hands both back to Kitra, smiling softly. "Please, I think you should pick. It would be rather rude of me as host to not allow you the choice."

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

No Kitra again asserts gesturing from the rack to the two in her hands. "I chose already, now it's your turn"

29. - Top - End - #329

Kitra, Miyoko

Rolling her eyes, Miyoko sighs and gives her new friend a put-upon look. "Fine, fine, I'll take this one. I liked this character better anyway..."

She takes the rabbit mask and places it on, her shortened kimono reappearing. Glancing up, she snaps her fingers, and a pair of rabbit ears appear on her head. Winking at Kitra, she spins around, laughing. "So, how do I look?"
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-12-10 at 09:32 PM.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

"Like a bunny!" Kitra exclaims gayly. "Hows bout me?" Kitra loosens the cloths around her face allowing them to slip slightly and cover her eyes before she pulls it tight again tying it off over the whole of her face. Putting the mask on backwards she reverses her cloak so that she can look normal walking backwards.